What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,997 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

On 12/9/2022 at 12:32 AM, Ni Ki said:

I definitely wear them still, but my super high heels I can’t wear them anymore. The ones in the picture are still wearable. Just! Lol

Can still be worn whilst you lounge on a bed, being fed and pampered 😏 (it's what I do with my wife, she can't handle her 5" stilettos anymore out and about but they're still worn for the bedroom) 

3 minutes ago, Ni Ki said:

I know right!! I’m totally enjoying my extra pounds. Falling to sleep with a full belly is so satisfying, and a routine I don’t want to give up. ❤️

Living the dream, shame you're the opposite end of the planet. Otherwise perhaps we could make sure you fell asleep with a full belly and gentle belly rubs

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, MarvelHero88 said:

heyyyyyy... at least your honest right 🤷‍♂️😆

Totally  it’s like before I started filming my Neighbourly Attraction video I had 2x 2ltr tubs of ice cream  I ate those 2 tubs, so I went got some more, well I ate those 2 before filling again. 😀 For the third time I went bought some more for the filming, I became guilty so I didn’t eat those. Lol  That’s 4 tubs of ice cream I ate because I had no willpower to leave them in the freezer for filming. ( 8 litres) 😅

19 minutes ago, Ni Ki said:

Totally  it’s like before I started filming my Neighbourly Attraction video I had 2x 2ltr tubs of ice cream  I ate those 2 tubs, so I went got some more, well I ate those 2 before filling again. 😀 For the third time I went bought some more for the filming, I became guilty so I didn’t eat those. Lol  That’s 4 tubs of ice cream I ate because I had no willpower to leave them in the freezer for filming. ( 8 litres) 😅

Somebody is really going to the limit here- but honestly it sounds really awesome 🤩

3 hours ago, Ni Ki said:

Ow woow you must have been cold inside 🤣🤣

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, BbwMaster said:

I know that I am probably „nasty“ with my questions but would you say that with „increasing“ appetite you also take less care for calories or something?

I’ve never counted calories, even when I was skinny. But I definitely couldn’t care less how much I eat now. I eat what I want, when I want, and how often I want.  😆

Edited by Ni Ki