What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,997 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

Glad that you can stay so positive in this whirlwind off Curvage.  It takes a determined spirit to stay the course and keep innovating and creating. I get easily bored with the same boring content that I see here and on other sites !!  Anyway, keep the fire burning so we can see more of your smokin' body !!!... 😜💚☘️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, SeamusIRL said:

Glad that you can stay so positive in this whirlwind off Curvage.  It takes a determined spirit to stay the course and keep innovating and creating. I get easily bored with the same boring content that I see here and on other sites !!  Anyway, keep the fire burning so we can see more of your smokin' body !!!... 😜💚☘️

Aww thank you. Yeah Curvage is a tough crowd. Hard to stir a reaction, I’m very grateful for your commitment and encouragement. ❤️

On 11/13/2022 at 4:29 AM, Ni Ki said:

Awww thank you 😊 I needed to smile, your comment made me do  just that. I’ve had a really shit day today. Social media, including Curvage makes me self doubt myself, and makes me think why am I even here?!?!  I think it’s time to leave again.  

Awww listen you are GORGEOUS, one of my all-time favorite webmodels, wish you were closer, like even when you disappeared I still looked at your videos and they always

make me smile as well as...TURNING ME THE F**K ON! :)  You don't have a bad angle. My type exactly! 😍😍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

Awww listen you are GORGEOUS, one of my all-time favorite webmodels, wish you were closer, like even when you disappeared I still looked at your videos and they always

make me smile as well as...TURNING ME THE F**K ON! :)  You don't have a bad angle. My type exactly! 😍😍

Aww thank you you. Such a gorgeous compliment. Now that makes me feel motivated. 

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, BbwMaster said:

Hey 

Good that you are here with some new pics- seems like you stuffed yourself very well because your belly is definitely bigger😄.

Any plans for Christmas days?

Aww thank you. Just spending Christmas with my family.  Very low key. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, BbwMaster said:

Oh -and what I am also curious about is:

Do you consider to wear the heels.The ones on your new photo.I remember that you love heels but still… I am sure it’s not easy to walk with them with your big belly.But I am sure you wear them anyway-no matter how hard it is to walk 😄

I definitely wear them still, but my super high heels I can’t wear them anymore. The ones in the picture are still wearable. Just! Lol