What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• Curvage Model
On 11/3/2022 at 10:20 AM, SeamusIRL said:

Oh !!!... I wonder what would happen if you put the Pavlova and the ice cream together and stuffed your beautiful body ?!!!  Now that would be soooo thrilling !!! 😜😛😋

Oh sorry I missed this comment. What a dream that is. Which to start first!! I think I would start with ice cream then pavlova. Omg the thought of it all.  I’m salivating at the thought. 

As I already mentioned it - your video is perfect 🤩🤩.Really amazing.I like how you sit on the floor and eat the ice cream.

And because of that- something different comes into my mind.Did you ever stretched your belly to the maximum by drinking a big amount of liquid?🤓

4 hours ago, Ni Ki said:

A recipe for weight gain!! 😍🥰

Cake and ice cream... a perfect dessert combo to finish packing your belly... after stuffing yourself in a ravenous orgy of meat and potatoes at the downtown buffet !!!... then see how massive and round your belly becomes as you slip into that "feel good" food coma... yummy !!...😋

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, BbwMaster said:

As I already mentioned it - your video is perfect 🤩🤩.Really amazing.I like how you sit on the floor and eat the ice cream.

And because of that- something different comes into my mind.Did you ever stretched your belly to the maximum by drinking a big amount of liquid?🤓

Thank you yes, I made this video ages ago, it’s exactly that.  

Ahhh yessss... this outstanding clip is nothing short of full-on body expansion !!... She fills herself up with a full litre of Coke and adds piece after piece of Mentos... until her huge physique blossoms into a succulent bloated shape of beauty !!!  A classic example of raw growth !!... 😜😋🎈

17 hours ago, Ni Ki said:

Oh sorry I missed this comment. What a dream that is. Which to start first!! I think I would start with ice cream then pavlova. Omg the thought of it all.  I’m salivating at the thought. 

Well that makes two of us salivating... imagine how rounded and jam-packed your belly would look !!... so close to bursting !!... 🥵

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, SeamusIRL said:

Ahhh yessss... this outstanding clip is nothing short of full-on body expansion !!... She fills herself up with a full litre of Coke and adds piece after piece of Mentos... until her huge physique blossoms into a succulent bloated shape of beauty !!!  A classic example of raw growth !!... 😜😋🎈

Aww thank you. 2017. Haha a longtime ago. I’m still here. 🤩