Game Changer

maxymumspyder

I noticed an interesting coincidence recently, the main character of this story is similar to the popular thread "You got Fat!" on women's pictures (http://curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=17125.0), with a formerly skinny and fit girl becoming fatter, the 2 seem very similar. Both have similar gains, with little in the chest area, and they both get short haircuts. Also, I don't mean to offend the lovely OP in that threar, however her style(clothes and posture) both have seemed to devolve as she has gained, similar to the main character in this story.

Just my 2 cents, no need to take it too seriously, just thought it was a fun thought.

Hi guys! As I was really enjoying this story I decided to talk to Maxymumspyder about something that I thought It could be quite cool.

I told him about create some illustrations for Game Changer. He said it would be great so, I will be dropping some drawings here while he keeps us speechless with this amazing story he is writing.

Hope you like it!

post-1413-14513484983888_thumb.jpg

post-1413-14513484984971_thumb.jpg

Guest November

Hi guys! As I was really enjoying this story I decided to talk to Maxymumspyder about something that I thought It could be quite cool.

I told him about create some illustrations for Game Changer. He said it would be great so, I will be dropping some drawings here while he keeps us speechless with this amazing story he is writing.

Hope you like it!

Good lord, yes! This is terrific!

Guest runeebsen

The story reminds me a lot of your other one downward trend. I like this one I just have not reached the same level as the other. To be fair almost no other story has.

Chapter 9

Lexi greeted Sarah at the kitchen table.

“What time did that guy leave last night?”

Sarah turned red. She really hoped her roommate didn’t hear her having sex last night.

“It was pretty early,” said Sarah.

“Well, I wonder who broke in your room and was making you scream at 3am,” said Lexi, bleary eyed and tired.

Not only was Lexi tired, but she was admittedly jealous. She wasn’t one for sleeping around. However, it had been nearly six months she last had sex. Lately, it seemed as if Sarah was having it constantly. Her large ass and nice breasts had given her the nickname “Sarah Kardashian” amongst some of the young men living around the apartment complex.

“Just having some fun,” replied Sarah. “You should try it sometime.”

Unfortunately, there was no one out there that was interested in her. At least not in this state. Since gaining all this weight, Lexi hadn’t exactly been a social butterfly either.

“I guess so,” replied Lexi.

Sarah looked at Lexi. She was eating a plate of bacon and eggs.

“Hey, make sure you wash that plate when you’re finished. And when you’re finished with that, I want you to make sure you take out the garbage and the recycling as well,” said Sarah with a stern tone.

Lexi nodded her head yes. Since the incident a few weeks ago, Sarah had become increasingly more bold and bossy. Lexi almost had to remind herself that this was HER apartment, and not Sarah’s. She made the rules.

But lately, she felt less capable of enforcing those rules. It was if Sarah was surpassing her in every way. It was hard for her to assert herself, having been so thoroughly embarrassed by her friend a few weeks earlier.

“Also, I want you to delete those DVR’d TV shows you’re never going to watch. I’m sick and tired of all those unwatched episodes of The Biggest Loser piled up.”

Lexi nodded again.

“Oh, and stop using my makeup. Go buy your own.”

“Anything else?”

Sarah smiled. “How’s your weight loss going anyways? I’m down almost 5 pounds as of this morning! The official weigh-in is coming at the end of the month!”

That was just three weeks away. The pair agreed to hold off on the weigh-in until the beginning of December.

“Oh, it’s coming along,” said Lexi, looking at her erupting gut through the confines of her t-shirt.

Sarah reached over and poked Lexi right in her bloated middle.

“Yeah, that baby is coming right along!”

Lexi frowned, showcasing her fat chin around her ridiculously short haircut.

“Alright, I think it’s time to go for a run,” said Sarah. The blond was finding this activity to be increasingly more enjoyable as time went on. She was smart about how she approached it, and eased her way into it.

“Okay, have fun…”

Lexi was fighting back tears as Sarah walked out the door.

A few minutes later, Lexi found herself in front of the television. She began to sob. Her fat body quivered with each heaving cry. She felt positively huge.

Lexi pulled out her laptop and Googled “Crossfit.”

“I’m going to show that bitch who the boss is,” Lexi said, looking down at her ruined figure.

Lexi hadn’t weighed in since the incident. She also had barely changed her diet and had been three half-mile walks since then. If she was going to start losing weight, she needed to get off her growing rear and do it now.

“Excuse me, this is a private gym,” said a very in shape and very handsome young man.

Lexi smiled.

“I’m here to join,” replied the brunette.

She looked like a before picture in a weight loss commercial.

“I’m sorry, but we’re not taking any members.”

Lexi looked around the gym. It was filled with a number of people that looked just like she used to look.

“That’s not what your website said.”

The trainer looked at Lexi and laughed.

“Look lady, I don’t know what soccer field you just carted your kids off to, but we’re not taking anymore members.”

“I don’t have any kids,” replied the short haired porker.

“Whatever, we’re not taking anymore members. Not too mention, you’re not quite ready for CrossFit. Maybe Planet Fitness on bagel and pizza day is a better pace for you?”

A couple of the gym attendees laughed.

“You’re an asshole.” 

Lexi was right, he was an asshole. However, he was also right. She was not ready for CrossFit.

The bloated young woman left the gym. She felt deflated, her sudden burst of gusto destroyed by a rude, yet truthful CrossFit employee. What the hell was she going to do? How was she going to lose all this weight. Her soft tummy was cut into one distinct pooch of fat by her seatbelt.

Right then, she felt a distinctive sound from her gut. She was hungry. It was amazing how hungry she felt these days. Lexi found her cravings often uncontrollable, almost like the ones she experienced while on prednisone. It was as if her body had adjusted to her uncontrolled gluttony and now simply craved fattening foods even more.

Lexi reached down and undid the button on her jeans. Immediately, she felt relief as her gut surged forward.

Up ahead, Lexi saw a sign for McDonald’s. Lexi hadn’t yet stooped to fast food, despite having packed on 40 pounds. She had a hatred for McDonald’s and everything it represented. However, at this juncture, she was overcome by her hunger and the overwhelming desire to satisfy it.

She didn’t even know what to order. However, for some odd reason, an order flew out of her mouth.

“Two Big Macs, a large french fry, and a Coca Cola.”

Soda had become another new staple to her diet.

Lexi felt an awkward mix of guilt and pleasure. She was never going to lose weight if she stayed on this diet. Just then, her phone vibrated. It was a client asking for an emergency meeting within the hour. Desperate for the business, Lexi replied immediately and promised to be there within 30 minutes.

Meanwhile, the brunette pulled into a parking space and began to gorge on her calorie bomb. Each bite tasted so good, yet made her feel so fat.

It wasn’t long before Lexi was finished her lunch and was pulling up to the cafe for her meeting across town. As she went to get out of her car, she realized that her jeans were still unbuttoned.

“Whoops,” Lexi smiled, wiping some of the grease off from her greedy face.

Only, there was a problem. Lexi couldn’t get her jeans buttoned up again. She was simply too bloated from her McDonald’s feast to button them back up.

“Fuck.”

Lexi pushed her seat back, tilting almost flat so she could lay down. She fought the flaps of her jeans with all her might. She watched two teenaged boys walk by her car window. At first, they were intrigued to get a normally forbidden look at a woman’s abdomen and the tops of her panties. However, it didn’t take long for the boys to start laughing as they realized this was a fat woman that had outgrown her own clothes.

It got worse. Her client pulled up in the empty space next to her.

“Lexi??? Is that you?”

Back at home, Sarah had returned from her run a subsequent shopping spree. She realized she was quickly running out of closet space. Her eyes turned to Lexi’s bedroom. Sarah had another idea.

It was being all too common for Lexi to arrive home embarrassed. Unfortunately for her, it was about to get worse.

Sarah was standing in the kitchen clad in athletic gear from head to toe. She was holding a tennis racket.

“Lets have a little fun today, shall we?”

Lexi looked quizzically at Sarah.

“What are you talking about?”

“Tennis, lets play some tennis.”

Lexi laughed. She was an all-state tennis player in high school. No matter how fat she was, there was no way that she would lose to Sarah in a tennis match.

“Sarah, I know I’m out of shape. But come on, I’ll crush you.”

It was the most confident thing Lexi had said in months.

“Tell you what, put your money where your mouth is. If I win, I get your closet.”

“What?”

“And if you win, I’ll eat an entire chocolate cake.”

Lexi smirked. It couldn’t hurt, could it?

“Besides, it’s not like you need that closet space anyways. None of that stuff fits you anymore.”

That one dug deep, and really pissed off Lexi.

“You’re on.”

An hour later and the two were on the tennis court. Lexi felt so heavy, bloated, and slow. Her lunch did her no favors. Nor did the extra 40 plus pounds she was carrying around.

Sarah on the other hand wasn’t bad! She was able to make solid contact with the ball, sending it across the net.

Lexi was able to pull ahead part way through the first set. Then the overwhelming fatigue set in.

Shots that Lexi would normally get to with ease were flying by her. Months ago, she would’ve made short worth of Sarah, even if after she lost all this weight. However, now, Lexi was bent over at center court, her fat gut pouring out underneath her t-shirt and over the top of her sweatpants. Her lungs were on fire. She was too far gone to continue.

“I quit,” said Lexi.

“You can’t quit!”

“I’m going to throw up. I can’t breath…”

“This doesn’t mean you’ll be too tired to clean out your closet, right?” 

Later that night, Sarah moved some of her new clothing into Lexi’s closet. She patted the growing girl lightly on her soft paunch.

“Tough luck, Lex. I guess this makes it harder to move around than you’d think, right?”

Lexi had nothing to say.

“If you want, you can still have some of the chocolate cake.”

Lexi nodded, and silently made her way into the kitchen.

Chapter 10

Sarah sprung out of bed, her feet hitting the floor with purpose as she began her morning routine and readied herself for the day. Truthfully, the buxom blond was surprised at how great she felt in the morning. She thought the CrossFit program she had recently joined would’ve left her a bit more drained and sluggish in the morning. However, that was not the case, as she got over the initial soreness quickly and was really beginning to enjoy the class.

For the first time in Sarah’s life, she was beginning to feel an addiction to something other than food, television, and wine. She was becoming addicted to fitness.

The blond looked at herself in front of the mirror, wearing a pair of red satin panties and tight, chest hugging light blue t-shirt. She admired her figure from afar.

Sarah was losing weight. Her ones fat thighs were slowly but surely becoming more sculpted. By no means did Sarah has the perfect stems of hardworking fitness model. However, there was some noticeable muscle tone beginning to appear, with much of the former softness and pliability giving way to some fat burning tissue underneath the skin. On the whole, Sarah was feeling infinitely less jiggly than she had in the past, particularly when she had begun her light jogging program. Sarah was getting into better shape, all the while maintaining her womanly legs.

The sight of Sarah’s ass in the mirror put a smile on her face. Again, it was becoming more toned and a bit smaller, all while still maintaining the bubble shape that drove men wild. It was as if someone had scaled a photo of her down to a smaller size, all while maintaining the same hourglass proportions. Sarah still had womanly hips. She admired the way her ass filled out the back of her satin panties, with every inch of fabric clinging to her figure in all the right places. Was her ass perfect? Absolutely not. But for any and all butt lovers, it was one that was beginning to become worthy of worship.

Sarah gave her rump a light slap. It was so much less jiggly than she remembered it.

The blond took off her t-shirt and looked at her abdominal area. She was never one that really stored a lot of fat in her middle, although she did carry a bit of belly at 175 pounds. Losing 25 pounds, however, had since made that belly fade away. Sarah was quite pleased with how her waistline had shrunk and narrowed. Clothes fit her better now than ever before. Tight dresses, in particular, were becoming a more regular part of her wardrobe.

About the only thing Sarah didn’t like about the changes were that her breasts more noticeably smaller. Her D cups had been reduced C cups, albeit still very full.

Sarah’s skin was clearer and better than ever before. The blond had a perfect porcelain complexion. Her jawline was still soft, however, her chin had begun to recede. Sarah’s cheeks were more defined and less cherubic. The weight loss had only served to restore much of her lost beauty after gaining so much weight the past few years.

Moving in with Lexi was one of the best decisions she had ever made.

Three hours later, Lexi emerged from her bedroom. She wearing a white terry cloth bathrobe and carrying a handful of dishes she found on her nightstand that Sarah had instructor her to wash and put away. Lexi bent down to get something from the fridge, causing her softness to pour out as her bathrobe opened up.

Lexi’s spongy, pale pot belly peaked out over the top of her green and yellow, string bikini panties like a criminal peering around a corner waiting for the police to leave the scene of a crime. The fat brunette’s paunch was a monument to how out of shape she had become. Undeniable proof that she had very little athletic ability or will power governing her life.

The colorful panties, one of her last she made at Victoria’s Secret six weeks earlier, were stretched to the limit by her swollen waistline and burgeoning hips. The way Lexi’s hips had grown were a source of both fascinating and amusement for Sarah. She did not think they would mushroom out they way that they had, giving Lexi the appearance of a porky little pear. If you looked carefully enough, You could see the cotton waistband of her underwear fraying ever so slightly under the force of her newly acquired girth.

Lexi grabbed a gallon of whole milk from the refrigerator. She took a large swig straight from the jug. The movement caused her bathrobe to open up even further, showing off how bulky and malleable the flesh around her ribcage and sides had become. Lexi’s white bra, one of the few left that fit, pinched her everywhere.

The brunette put the milk back in the refrigerator and scratched her flabby tummy. Her morning habits were beginning to rival that of an overweight, divorced middle-aged bachelor.

Lexi’s thighs rubbed together all the way down to her knees. They were, in a word, beefy. Anything faster than a brisk walk would make her legs quiver like the Earth’s crust at the San Andreas fault. Her calm muscles were gone, never having recovered from the time she spent injured on the couch. Lexi had even developed cankles, something else Sarah never thought was possible.

Overall, Lexi’s look short and stout. The illusion of height her well-shaped legs once gave her was long gone.

Worse yet, Lexi’s breasts had only grown modestly. By Sarah’s estimation, they had grown maybe a half a cup size. 

Between her tragically short hair, porky figure, and dumpy appearance, Lexi looked like an overfed housewife whose only entertainment came from sitting in front of the television.

That wasn’t exactly inaccurate.

Lexi saw a note on the table and read it out loud.

“Lexi, tonight is our weigh-in for the big competition. Be ready for 8pm! I’ll be home then. Also, don’t forget to clean up around the house and make sure you take out the trash.”

Lexi felt a lump in her throat. Surely, she wasn’t going to weigh-in tonight. Right?

“Oh, and I left you one of my old dresses so you can wear it to your interview later on.”

Lexi’s freelance business had dried up and taken an interview to work in an IT office as a secretary. She was ridiculously overqualified, but needed the money. She looked at it as a foot in the door.

Sarah could feel the sun beating down on her brow. Thanksgiving was coming soon, yet the weather was still picture perfect. Moving to the south had been great for helping foster a love for outdoor activities. It was nice to take an extended lunch on a Friday and go run stairs with her CrossFit class. Today’s was at a local high school football stadium This was especially important, since she had the all important weigh-in tonight.

The challenge was clear. Run 1000 stairs in an hour. It was quite difficult, certainly something above Sarah’s current fitness level. However, the blond was up for the challenge. Her new found attitude of adapting and overcoming physical challenges was motivating her through this difficult task.

Lexi stopped halfway up the staircase. She was laboring for breath. It almost felt like she was having an asthma attack.

“This…is…only…the second fucking flop..floor?”

Lexi leaned on the bannister for support. She could feel folds of fat in her back and sides that were formed into different shapes as she leaned over, each movement creating a new, unyielding contour. A puddle of water had more shape than her.

“KEEP PUSHING SARAH!” Screamed the trainer, encouraging Sarah to carry on.

“Ma’am, are you okay?” asked a woman coming down the stairs. Lexi nodded her head yes.

Soon, Lexi made her way to her interview located on the 4th floor. The secretary apologized for the elevator being out of order. In her thinner days, Lexi would’ve taken the stairs anyways.

Across town, Sarah finished her 1000 stairs. She was proud and incredibly exhausted.

Later that night, the two friends were back in the apartment. Lexi was in her bedroom when she heard a knock on the door.

“It’s go time,” said Sarah.

“Huh?”

“It’s time to weigh in, lets go.”

Lexi sat up, her belly formed into a pool of fat that hung out underneath her t-shirt, resting lazily on her lap.

“Sarah, you win. I quit.”

Did the normally steely willed Lexi just give up?

“Nooo… don’t do that! Come on, I have the scale out in the kitchen.”

Lexi shook her head. This was unacceptable to Sarah.

Sarah smiled. “Hey, can I see your cell phone for a second?”

Lexi seemed confused.

“Why?”

Sarah didn’t reply, she simply reached over onto Lexi’s night stand took it.

“What are you doing?”

“If you’re not out in this kitchen, wearing that electric blue bikini, in the next five minutes I am going to text every guy in your contacts list the most terrible shit possible,” replied Sarah. She had shocked herself with her on the spot planning.

Sarah was briefly overcome by a wave of guilt. That wave of guilt was overcome by an insatiable desire to see her fat roommate in a bikini.

Lexi didn’t know what to say.

“A deal is a deal, Lexi. We’re going to do this.”

Despite losing weight, Sarah was much taller and stronger than Lexi.

“You’re serious, aren’t you?”

“I am. Lets go.”

Lexi didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want a repeat of what had happened weeks early. It was a level of embarrassment she could never live down. Furthermore, she had done nothing but binge and laze around since that time. Sarah, however, had been working out nonstop. Also, she was quite serious with her threat.

“Fine…”

Five minutes later, Sarah smiled with delight. 

“You look amazing!” Sarah said mockingly to her fat roommate. She was bursting out of the bikini in every conceivable way.

Sarah reached over, pulling the string waistband of the bikini and snapping it like an elastic against Lexi’s skin. She brunette winced.

“I’m so fat, Sarah.”

“Nooo… no way. Look, get on the scale and lets find out.”

Lexi hesitated.

“Fine, I’ll go first.”

Sarah stood on the scale.

“I weigh 144 pounds! I’ve lost another 10 pounds. That’s 31 total.”

Lexi looked down at her toes, even her feet seemed like they were getting fat.

“Your turn!”

Lexi’s bottom lip quivered as she stood up on the scale.

“JESUS CHRIST!” Blurted Sarah.

“You weigh 167.5 pounds!!!! That’s like… I wish I was good at math…”

“I’ve gained 55 pounds, Sarah.”

“Yeah!!! Like 58 pounds!!! What the hell happened!?”

Sarah knew exactly what happened, as she reached out and poked Lexi in the gut.

“I should take a picture of this,” said Sarah, as she held up Lexi’s cell phone.

“NO! Don’t!!!!”

Lexi lunged for her cell phone, trying to pry it from Sarah’s grasp.

Suddenly, all the backhanded commentary Lexi had spouted over the years about fat people being lazy, and how weight gain was unacceptable came roaring back to the forefront of her mind.

The taller and stronger Sarah grabbed Lexi’s hands, easily subduing her attempts to grab the phone as she laughed out loud. She then grabbed her soft upper arms.

“You have the arms of a middle aged woman, Lexi! Where are the muscles?”

Sarah squeezed Lexi’s upper arms, spinning her around in the process while she groped the outsides of her thighs and gave her a firm, hard spanking on her ass.

“Someone has been a little piggy, haven’t they?”

Lexi didn’t know what to do. Her fat body was completely under Sarah’s control.

“At least you haven’t had to invest in a new bra yet, Lexi. So that’s a money saver.”

“Whaa.. what are you doing?”

Sarah spun Lexi around, then bent the girl over on her knee. This maneuver completely exposed Lexi’s pot belly.

“Just inspecting… And what’s this!?!?! A belly on Lexi!”

“Sarah, stop!” whined Lexi.

“Stop what, sweetheart?”

Sarah began patting Lexi’s tummy, examining every inch of added fat, stopping only to snap the waistband of her bikini. Lexi squirmed about, finding herself unable to must the requisite strength needed in order to break free.

“Aww… you don’t like this do you?”  It looks like someone has let themselves go a little bit? Where did this big belly come from anyway, Lexicakes? I thought only lazy people let themselves go soft like this. You’re not losing your figure, are you sweetie?”

Sarah squeezed a handful of Lexi’s stomach fat. Her friend was powerless to stop her.

“You remind me of Wonder Woman if she quit fighting crime and became a stay at home mom.”

Lexi’s began to sob lightly.

“I’m getting fat…”

“You’re getting what?”

“I’m getting fat.”

“Say it louder!”

“I’M GETTING FAT.”

Sarah gave her friend a kiss on the cheek.

“Correction, Lexi. You ARE fat.”

So, it needs to be said that Berserker1 reached out randomly and asked to draw artwork as to show his interpretation of some of the scenes. It goes without saying that he's knocked it all out of the park, and deserves a boatload of praise heaped upon him. This was a welcomed, unintended consequence of writing this work of fiction.

I'm elated that so many of you have reached out and expressed to me how much you like the story. It's certainly provided me with the requisite motivation to continue writing. Please, feel free to PM me or reply with your thoughts and feelings about this, or any other stories.

The entire idea for this story, including some of the characters, are based loosely around two real life ladies. Just like in the story, one of them was quite slim, though had put on some college pounds and then eventually lost them. The other is a girl that gained a boatload of weight after college. Obviously, the rest of the story is purely fiction, based on a scenario I think we all would like to see played out in our heads.

I do have handful of other ideas that I may explore at the conclusion of this one, which will be very soon.

Guest axelerate

This was pretty enjoyable..  the only way it might be improved would be a little lesbian shenanigans..

There's a marvellous but sadly unfinished novella along similar lines, 'Revenge All Around', where the (slimming) girl who is covertly trying to ruin her friend's figure (pre-emptive revenge..) develops shameful feeder tendencies along the way, complete with disturbing sexual dreams and daydreams..

Well, Max, the difference between your story and 99% of the rest of the stuff out there is it's well-conceived and well-executed, and it's actually written like fiction, with an engaging plot and developed characters. So many stories here are "Susie was thin and then she ate a bunch of food and got fat." You follow the fiction-writer's dictum of showing, rather than telling. You build some suspense. Very well-done. Long may you write.