Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

What if we sent in a person in disguise for us like a barrister or someone who gets her coffee or food & add stuff to make her gain weight? or is that wishful thinking?

What if we sent in a person in disguise for us like a barrister or someone who gets her coffee or food & add stuff to make her gain weight? or is that wishful thinking?

Of course, of course. Just enter the Sky Sports Studios in London and serve her some donuts and coffee. I'm sure no one bats an eye about that.

HahahaHA Belgium's time has gone in football :P

Yeah, right. They only have Eden Hazard, Axel Witsel, De Bruyne, Fellaini, Vertonghen, Van Buyten, Lukaku and Courtois.

Please tell me more about how much football knowledge you have.

Guest kristinababy

Curtois, vertonghen, witsel, vermaelen, kompany, maartens, fellaini, hazard, dembele, lukaku, benteke, de bruyne, mingolet, lombaerts, chadli, mirallas.....literally an unreal squad of talent.

(And eden hazard is gorgeoussss)

Hehe yes im a girl with a big knowledge of footy :)

And wow, 8 players. 1/3rd of a national team.

Oh okay, and how many great players does Portugal have apart from the Great Cristiano?

Let me think... hm... Luís Figo? Oh no, he's retired already. Such a shame.

Oh okay, and how many great players does Portugal have apart from the Great Cristiano?

Let me think... hm... Luís Figo? Oh no, he's retired already. Such a shame.

Rui Patrício, Bruno Alves, Pepe, Fábio Coentrão, João Moutinho, Miguel Veloso, Rúben Amorim, Raul Meireles, Josué, Licá, Danny, Varela, Nani and Hélder Postiga are all in great European clubs. All of these have fewer recognition because Ronaldo has most of it.

That doesn't happen with the players you named because they have no "big player" at all, LoL. Last two games between these teams, games with some of these players and in this century, ended up as 2-1 and 4-0 wins for Portugal.

Fail. Now back to the topic.

• 2 weeks later...