Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

2 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

Hayley was on Sky Sports News tonight but I only managed to catch the final 10 minutes of the program - what's worse is that it's not the best quality. Still, any port in a storm, and even though she was dressed in black her stomach looked very round:

Screenshot 03-22-2019 18.13.05.png  124   401.69 kB

Only a month ago she was barely showing.  She is gaining weight at an rapid weight.  This is truly the pregnancy this community has been waiting for.  I have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a heavier Haley Mcqueen in the future.

Ps: I do not think shes going to recover from the 5 Stone shes going to gain from this pregnancy judging from how much she has already gained from Feb-Mar.  This will be the QUEEN of all celebrity weight gains

7 hours ago, schadenfreude said:

She's going to balloon.

Yea into a blimp.  Like shes not even 5 months and look how much she showing.  Hayley has gained this pregnancy weight so fast that her belly beat her to announcing the news.  Just this time in mid February, Hayley wasnt showing any signs of pregnancy then March rolls around and we have the best profile/belly shots that we have ever seen from a sports news anchor chick.  And from what McQueen been posting on her gram I wouldnt be surprised if Hayley is as Big as a House by the end of this month; as in April with how rapidly shes piling on the stones

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, zachi said:

She'll will be on stage until september...😍

We still have this month and all of June/July/August.  Shes already the biggest news reporter Ive ever seen at just 6 months.  Hayley cant even hide how wide and round her belly is in black.  With the way McQueen been eating and having a whole summer, shes going to blow up to the likes we've never seen before.

Let this sink in, we still have a potential 3 months or 14 more weeks of Hayley on stage.  This is the pregnacy we've been waiting for.  She. going to be so Heavily Pregnant and unrecognizable by the end of this, just watch.