Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

happy christina aguilera GIF by The Voice

happy jonah hill GIF

We know she has a soft spot for caloric treats throughout the day.

We know she restricts her diet.

We know she 

Her metabolism is slowing down.

And now, after all of these years of oscillating between restraint and indulgence, she finally has an excuse to eat anything and everything she wants.

She

Is

Goin'

To

Blow up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I was looking at the pics and I noticed a pregnant woman belly doesn't have the same kind of girth hers does lol... She is just getting fat so yeah I mean that's my opinion 

At least 1/3 of her job is to be eye candy for viewers. SKY wouldn't have her on at this size if she wasn't pregnant--and likely will not tolerate her staying enlarged after pregnancy (see Natalie Sawyer).

3 hours ago, Lonelyboy60 said:

Just because a girl gets a gut doesnt mean shes instantly pregnant

Dude, I got preggo-dar. That's my main kink. Has been since I was three. I know a pregnant woman when I see one, usually before most others can tell

Now, tho, it's patently obvious she's preggers. Moreso every day. All we gotta do now is sit back and enjoy the show 😎

5 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Lmao..  yeah well there goes any hope I had for her just letting go 

You don't gotta lose hope. In fact, she is letting go, just know she's letting go because she has an "excuse"

43 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Well its different she has a kid in that belly not just gaining because she let go lol...

That's the thing, women only need to gain 25 lbs max for a one kid pregnancy. Hayley's already gained at least 30 lbs(+) and she doesn't have anywhere near that 6th month+ waddle, which means we got about 3-4 months of guaranteed growth.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a 50 lbs+ pregnancy gain overall 😁

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...