Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here's a gif of the establishing shot where Hayley looks like she's squeezed into her chair, then they cut away from the studio to review a score, and the second the cut back you can see Hayley pulling down her skirt and then playing it off. A higher quality webm can be found below if anyone wants to download it:

giphy.gif

https://s1.webmshare.com/zNYxb.webm

Guest Bmo9449

hey guys! I found a you tube Playlist with some great videos of Hayley.  They are old but they have some great sideshots in them. For example sideshots in this video at 1:30, 1:35,  1:37, 1:40, 1:43, 2:05, 2:25, 2:29, 3:35, and 3:42, 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/805714/Sky-Sports-News-Hayley-McQueen-slams-bra-flashing-moment-curves

Some amazing quotes from this article:

"But, I’m a curvy person anyway, there’s no hiding the fact that I’ve got an a**e, I’ve got boobs, that’s just how it is. I’m not a skinny girl, but I’m not going to stand there and wear something covered up and baggy because I’m ashamed that I am not a size 10. I’m fine with how I look, I like the fact that I’m normal and people can look at me and think ‘oh, well if a girl that’s a size 12/14 is presenting on TV, then that’s ok’.

It doesn’t bother me now that I’m older, if I cared that much I would lose a little bit of weight, but I’m quite happy with how I am and I’m a healthy person. It doesn’t affect how I do my job, so that’s fine."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Wow, they've uploaded an entire album of Hayley's muffin top and I've got the hi-res version of all of them, which are included below. 

I've also snagged her latest appearance on Sky Sports News, though it's obviously not as high quality. 

Hay1.png

Hay2.png

Hay3.png

Hay4.png

Hay5.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-15-15h04m06s191.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-15-15h04m13s556.png

vlcsnap-2017-06-15-15h04m20s209.png