Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

New advert that features Hayley Mcqueen during a blooper roll at the end - she is looking quite thick in this video, that jersey seems to hug every curve:

vlcsnap-2017-04-20-06h14m41s644.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-20-06h14m49s259.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-20-06h14m59s118.png

vlcsnap-2017-04-20-06h15m07s824.png

While there aren't any good pictures of her in her latest Instagram story, Hayley finds some chocolate bunnies in one of the editing rooms and is very tempted to take them. She decides not to in the end but says something like "I'm not leaving them because I'm on a diet - that's never going to happen"! 

Only small but very reassuring that she isn't going to be losing weight any time soon! 

4 hours ago, Finpro said:

While there aren't any good pictures of her in her latest Instagram story, Hayley finds some chocolate bunnies in one of the editing rooms and is very tempted to take them. She decides not to in the end but says something like "I'm not leaving them because I'm on a diet - that's never going to happen"! 

Only small but very reassuring that she isn't going to be losing weight any time soon! 

Where's this? I can't find it anywhere

Guest Reluctantfatlover
22 hours ago, lovelymeow555 said:

New advert that features Hayley Mcqueen during a blooper roll at the end - she is looking quite thick in this video, that jersey seems to hug every curve:

vlcsnap-2017-04-20-06h14m41s644.png  328   902.71 kB

vlcsnap-2017-04-20-06h14m49s259.png  253   889.01 kB

vlcsnap-2017-04-20-06h14m59s118.png  261   910.96 kB

vlcsnap-2017-04-20-06h15m07s824.png  323   916.46 kB

At one point she tries to pull her shirt away from her belly. How cute. She's the biggest woman in the video.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

This is exactly the problem I have with the uploader LegZoom, the title of the video is Hayley McQueen 04.22.17 which would lead you to believe that it's a new Hayley McQueen video that was filmed on the date that's given in the title. BUT, if you search around you'll discover that the exact same video, down to the second, was posted on another channel on 04.28.16 - almost a year ago!

Here's a comparison between the two videos:

He does upload new content as well, the last few videos have been recent, but there's no way to distinguish between them all. I wish he would include the recording date and not the upload date in his title.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
4 hours ago, user2012 said:

The heavy wordplay in that article is beautiful, it's like it was made for us:

She is a favourite with sports fans offering running commentary on the latest rugby, football and tennis games as a presenter on Sky Sports.

And Hayley McQueen certainly gained some new fans as she showed off some eye-popping cleavage in a low cut sequin gown at the BT Sport Industry Awards 2017 in London on Thursday night. 

The 37-year-old was practically bursting out of the figure hugging gold dress as she posed for photographs on the red carpet. 

When the beauty bent over to fiddle with the skirt of her breathtaking dress, she offered onlookers a glimpse of her impressive bust. 

Hayley looked every inch the television star as she showed off her buxom figure in the glamorous, sparkling gown. 

The dress featured a tight bodice with delicate spaghetti shoulder straps and a hip-hugging skirt.

The nude underlay was embellished with gold sequins which followed the contours of Hayley's curves.