Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
2 hours ago, BigG92 said:

Has hayley been on sky sports news or anything recently? She seems to have dropped off the radar...

There used to be a few channels on YouTube that would routinely upload content from Sky Sports HQ, but if you look through the earlier pages of this thread you'll see that they've been removed entirely. These days there aren't too many people left uploading her content so it seems like she's dropped off.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, BigG92 said:

Has hayley been on sky sports news or anything recently? She seems to have dropped off the radar...

I'm not a religious watcher but I have noticed that she hasn't been on the telly in the background at the pub on my visits since New Year. Disappointing! Hoping she comes back bigger yet but expecting a New Year's resolution to slim down may interfere.

Although given her previous success in slimming down I doubt we'll be disappointed for long! 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here's a never-before seen upload from Legszoom, and it happens to highlight exactly the issue I was describing before in the thumbnail. 

The title of the video is Hayley Mcqueen 01.15.17 which was the date it was uploaded, but it's an older clip from November, as you can see from the giant screen to the side. Don't get me wrong; I appreciate any and all uploads of Hayley, but when the older content is made out to be the newer content it really throws a wrench in any sort of before/after or progression shots.
Hayley is looking like she's the biggest she's ever been this month, so any actual January videos are very sought after.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Hayley is blowing up in front of our eyes, wish I had a Sky subscription - we're missing out on golden shots like these:

C2iTHk0W8AA2s6X.jpg

HM1.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

This is the most recent video, posted 6 days ago - simply bursting out of her leather skirt, excellent double chin featured as well:

vlcsnap-2017-01-25-02h30m37s089.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-25-02h30m51s845.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-25-02h31m25s363.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Tuned in today and saw that Hayley was in short sleeves and looking much heavier than pictured here. Stay tuned...

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

I apologize for the quality of these pictures - if I had better access to recording Sky I would. If someone could nab HD from a recording device that would be awesome. 

So what's new this time? Hayley is positively filling up her chair, she looks rather wedged behind the desk, locked in with some very pudgy arms on either side. 
In the past Sky used to show both anchors sitting next to eachother, but now they're shooting both anchors separately and focusing mainly on their faces. When they do start the broadcast with both in the same shot, you can just see how much Hayley clearly outweighs them and that it's a losing battle trying to hide her belly otherwise. 

Without further adieu, enjoy the snapshots:

vlcsnap-2017-01-27-09h37m36s598.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-27-10h19m17s624.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-27-10h19m53s893.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-27-09h47m25s023.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-27-09h57m44s433.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-27-10h15m17s676.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-27-10h38m20s332.png

vlcsnap-2017-01-27-10h42m10s666.png