Hayley Mcqueen

Guest johnsmith

Guest wodbugaf
1 hour ago, Neil action said:

Does anyone know what her current diet or if she's on a workout course or anything

Absolutely. I've attached a list of what she had for breakfast, lunch and dinner during the last 27 days, plus an exclusive snacks logs. Also, her exact gym regimen is in the enclosed list. Apparently 12x12x12 reps of lats pull is her most common exercise.

Glad to be of help.

Sincerely,

God

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
2 hours ago, Curveslover1 said:

Now would be a good moment for a comparison pic... Anyone?

Hayley1.png

HayleyBlue.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, dullek said:

she looks delicious, but her clothing is kinda stupid, she's wearing some kind of shapewear underneath to diminish her curves. 

Eh its probably more because of what line of work she's in. Plus I feel Sky Sports would be the type of organization that would sort of force that onto its Presenters.

Guest sdd619
33 minutes ago, Kopite93 said:

Eh its probably more because of what line of work she's in. Plus I feel Sky Sports would be the type of organization that would sort of force that onto its Presenters.

I knew a girl who was a local TV presenter who put on weight. Sorry no video as its not really a big town. but she has said that when female presenters put on weight. What they do is try & enhance their boobs to get the focus off their stomach area. If they happen not to be top heavy. They will tell the presenters to wear skirts that cover the whole stomach area to make their butts look curvy. Which you do see here with Hayley & what they are trying to have you focus on.

2 minutes ago, sdd619 said:

I knew a girl who was a local TV presenter who put on weight. Sorry no video as its not really a big town. but she has said that when female presenters put on weight. What they do is try & enhance their boobs to get the focus off their stomach area. If they happen not to be top heavy. They will tell the presenters to wear skirts that cover the whole stomach area to make their butts look curvy. Which you do see here with Hayley & what they are trying to have you focus on.

Yeah like I said I wouldn't put it past Sky Sports to do that stuff at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

This one was posted three days ago, and all of the comments below the video are all about how fat Hayley McQueen has gotten recently. 

I've included some stills from the video below:

vlcsnap-2016-08-28-09h57m06s846.png

vlcsnap-2016-08-28-09h57m24s491.png

vlcsnap-2016-08-28-09h57m43s189.png

vlcsnap-2016-08-28-09h55m43s195.png

vlcsnap-2016-08-28-09h56m13s988.png

vlcsnap-2016-08-28-10h00m00s348.png

Guest fuckyoufatpigsImouttahere
5 hours ago, guyoninternet said:

in the 4th pic that guy sitting next to her is totally starting at her tits.

Looking at her eyes. Inspect closely and you'll see.