update. do I look any bigger?

Guest carbkween

Usually, i dont comment topics often because my english is quite poor... but you are so incredibly beautiful and sexy, i had to thank you for the photos/videos you share with us ! Hope you'll continue for a long time, you're a real goddess !ย ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Guest Carbkween
8 hours ago, Camille said:

Usually, i dont comment topics often because my english is quite poor... but you are so incredibly beautiful and sexy, i had to thank you for the photos/videos you share with us ! Hope you'll continue for a long time, you're a real goddess !ย ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Thank you! Please don't be shy!ย 

Guest Carbkween

I woke up feeling kind of skinny, but don't worry! I ate all day long.ย Feeling so full and I haven't even had dessert. ๐Ÿ˜‰

20190720890537822362295797.jpg

201907208728761986963619731.jpg

201907204764571069583993267.jpg

Guest Carbkween
1 minute ago, FrankDoues said:

Videos are goneย โ˜น๏ธ

Yeah. I made them private because I'm not crazy about being on YouTube. I haven't done it yet but pretty sure I can send a private link, DM me if you'd like me to figure that out for you.ย 

Guest Carbkween
4 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Very cute picturesย 

Thanks, I need to keep it modest at the moment. I found some old lingerie I might model on Monday.ย