update. do I look any bigger?

Guest carbkween

Guest darkhotness

I dont know how i missed this thread.

Your gain is absolutely one of a kind. Your face is so cute and your belly is amazing. Keep the good work sweetie  :thumbsup:

I deleted it because I got tired of so many guys messaging me relentlessly.  I uninstalled kik because of how harassed I felt.  I don't like being spoken to as if I have an obligation to reply. I did recreate my ff account but I won't be giving out my info for any other sites/messengers. To have my phone buzzing nonstop while I'm at work or teying ro relax feels invasive.

The general vibe I get from men on these sites is negative. I dislike feeling objectified or pressured.

Fair enough, happy enough to see your posts on this website  :)

I don't think that shirt (dress?) could fit any better.

Are you actively gaining at the moment, or are you just sort of in a "whatever happens, happens, but cookies are good" kind of mood?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uki1990

Bigger than ever

so how are you enjoying the new curves?  Which look spectacular, I might add.  It seems like you really jumped up in weight quite quickly.  Hope you keep it up, we all are really enjoying it  :thumbsup: ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carbkween

Before/after 2011 - now

I've been living in sweatpants and xxl sports bras for comfort. Today all I've done is nap and eat. I've been drinking a few glasses if whole milk a day on top of my usual carb-loaded diet. Today I had a huge breakfast including chocolate chip pancakes,  eggs, bacon, sausage, and hash browns. I just ordered a pizza but couldn't help but open a package of oreos and pour myself more milk while waiting for the pizza to arrive.  I still feel like my results aren't very noticeable but maybe that's because I see myself in the mirror every day.

post-0-14513516025826_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513516027639_thumb.jpg

post-0-14513516061341_thumb.jpg