Telling friends about your fetish/preference

mickloud

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot of introspective answers here. My two cents would only be to add that for some people, it's just more difficult to keep secrets if you feel like it's negatively effecting a relationship (friend, significant other, or otherwise). I've realized for me that I like people to know that I like fat women, but I also like the secret of knowing the specifics. Some people like secrets, some people don't.

Friends no but I did bring it up to my girlfriend as like a fantasy fetish (More so the process of a girl gaining weight on purpose as something sexy). She found it a bit weird (naturally) but respected it.  Another factor to this though is that to me Fat and hot or Skinny and hot aren't exclusive things per say and you can be both pretty and fat or pretty and skinny as well as ugly and fat and ugly and skinny.

As for asking my girlfriend to pursue this fetish? I wouldn't force it on her at all. I told her straight up to be who she is and not strive to be what she thinks I may want and regardless if she lost weight or gained weight I'd be appreciative of who she is.

My friends and some of my family know that I like fat women (or should just know at this point, given the kind of girls I date), but the some of the heavier stuff (heh) I kind of skip over. Mostly because I think if I told people I know that I'm into weight gain and stuff, that would just give them fuel to have an argument about how unhealthy it is and whatnot, and I don't really have the patience to get into it with anyone over that, and I'd have to go and research a bunch of stuff to have a good counterpoint to that, and that just sounds exhausting. 

If I'm dating someone, though, I give them the full disclosure. Didn't used to be like that, though. I dated a girl who had a bad experience with a self-proclaimed feeder, and he really skeeved her out, so that made me reluctant to share how I felt with her. But I finally did come out to her about how I felt, and it was a pretty big relief that she was accepting to me. 

From what I've seen, though, most people are really receptive to me being into bigger women. I might get some teasing from friends every once in awhile, but if you just let that roll off of you, they get bored with that pretty fast. That's true of anything you're self conscious about, actually.

I don't really talk about it, but I'm sure my friends have figured it out since all my crushes in highschool were somewhat chubby. When they met my current girlfriend whose become bbw, it probably all came together. I don't see why you'd need to confess or "come out," as if our people have been persecuted for hundreds of years. Pretty much just do what you want and have a "h8ers gon h8" attitude.

The more I think about it, I think I felt compelled to share with my friend that I have this fetish because it is exclusive and takes the place of any normal sexual desire.  I don't care about vanilla sex at all, and don't seek it, which is weird if you're a guy.  I've always felt that it set me apart from others, not desiring sex, so I guess I thought it would be good to explain to others why I am the way I am, rather than just going, "Heh, yeah..." whenever people talk about sex.

As for my new girlfriend, she actually lets me feed her (I fed her a whole pumpkin pie with ice cream the other night), and was pretty understanding about things. 

I mention it every once in a while, but usually when preferences are a part of the conversation. I've tried to normalize it over the years now that I am comfortable with it. If I am asked, I will always talk about it. If I am having a conversation about relationships, I usually have a pretty neutral tone about things unless I am asked about some of the details.

I'm with you there. If it is relevant to part of the discussion, I'll admit my preferences. Otherwise, since that has never come up in conversation, I don't feel compelled to tell anyone. Life's more interesting with a little mystery.

I was out with a friend last week and he was complaining to me that his wife has gotten so Fat.

He said her breasts are so huge now and she has a big fat belly.

He said she is easily 50 lbs. Heavier than she used to be.

I couldn't help but think to myself afterwards how disgusted he was by this and I constantly think of and want my wife to gain 50 more lbs. Or more. 

I don't know why I find a soft Fat belly and huge soft Fat breasts on a beautiful fatter face so damn sexy & enticing. As he was telling me this I was actually dreaming of my wife fattening up by the time I got home.

Fat is so soft and sexy and so appealing to the touch. Not to mention visually watching it jiggle and shake.

I just can't believe how most people don't love it like me.

Long story short I didn't tell him that I wished my wife would get fatter than his.....so it is kind if tough to reveal everything.