A Fridge Too Far (BBW, WG) (Ch. 1-19, ongoing) *CH.19 ADDED!*

Guest myownway

Guest myownway

CHAPTER 1 - Where Mary gets a great Idea

At first glance, Dan and Mary were just another couple. But they did have some secrets. Dan’s one was that he was a FA, and Mary’s was that she had a hard time resisting food, which she managed only thanks to a quite good metabolism and her exercise regimen.

She wasn’t skinny - actually quite plump, weighing about 170 lbs at 5’5”, but her weight rarely changed by more than 2 or 3 pounds either way. She liked her size and for good reasons - her hourglass figure, paired with her active lifestyle, shaped her “extra” pounds into curves that caused drooling among men who were lucky enough to see her passing by.

Obviously, Dan could be happier that Mary had these curves and that they were not going anywhere, but deep inside he constantly wanted for Mary to loosen up her exercise regime a bit and let herself grow a bit more. Although they have already been together for 2 years, Dan never told Mary about the full extent of his interests. As far as she knew, she was into plump women for boobs and booty. And whenever he suggested that she could relax a bit a allowed herself to gain 5 or 10 pounds, she thought it was just because he wanted to see her Dees become Ees.

Her figure wasn’t the only pretty thing about her, though. She had a fair complexion that contrasted somewhat with her silky light brown hair, falling straight a good bit below her shoulders, and big hazelnut coloured and almond shaped eyes. She had a small nose which was very slightly upturned and cute moderate lips, neither too pouty nor too flat or narrow. And her figure was such that Dan was sure she could easily carry a lot more weight without losing her alluring proportions. Wide hips, protruding butt, thick thighs and a very slightly bulging belly.

Obviously, Mary was not doing any weight training and in general did not train hard enough to burn all the fat, so all her muscles were hidden under a pleasant layer of fat, giving her a cute somewhat plump appearance.

Dan was not a goblin king himself. With his 5’9”, mediterranean looks and generally average stature he could be considered handsome, and Mary definitely considered him as such.

And so their relationship went on, drifting slowly towards the topics of engagement and marriage, since they understood each other quite well and shared quite a lot of interests. Still, every once a while Dan would give Mary slight suggestions, that 5 or 10 pounds more would look great on her. Mary refused more times than she could count, and when one day she was in a slightly annoyed mood, another such suggestion coming from Dan pushed her a bit over the edge. She didn’t let that show, but instead devised a plan that would teach Dan a lesson. So with the sweetest voice she could produce, she told him that…

“OK, I’ll do it.”

“See, you’re always like that, as if those 5 or 10 pou… Whoa, what?”

“You heard me, I’ll do it. I’ll gain for you. 10 pounds. Happy?”

“Well, uh… Uhm… Sure… I mean, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, but…”

“I’ll do it,” she cut him off, “so that you finally stop pestering me about if as if it was the most important thing in the world… You’re such a child sometimes.”

“Well… Oh, nevermind. Ok, I’m glad you’ll do it. You know how I like your plump curves.”

“Yeah, to the point of omniscience on the matter,” she added with a roll of her yes. Dan smiled and went to work on one of his projects on his PC. Mary smiled to herself, contemplating her idea. She knew the coming weeks would be quite pleasant for her. And she’d finally have more time to catch up with all her favourite drama series.

On the next day when Dan came home he expected Mary to be on her usual afternoon jog. He was surprised to find her on the couch, remote in her hand, watching “True Detective” and eating a slice of pizza. Two empty pizza boxes sat on the sofa beside Mary.

“What is that?” asked Dan, pointing to the boxes.

“Muh lunf un dinnah” answered Mary with her mouth full of dough, cheese and tomato sauce.

“What?”

“My lunch and dinner,” said Mary, swallowing. “Unless you’re asking about what I’m watching.”

“No, I was thinking about that food.” He scratched his head. “Say, does this have anything to do with what you said yesterday?”

“About what?”

“Gaining.”

“Ah, yeah. You disapprove now?”

“No!” protested Dan. “It’s just… I though you’d just skip one some exercises, eat a bun more for breakfast…”

“Well, as you can see I want to have it out of the way as soon as possible and trying to have some fun while I’m at it. Something wrong about that?”

“No, not at all,” he said, smiling, and then he kissed her on her tomato sauce stained lips. “Which episode is it?”

“Third, first season. Wanna join? You’d have to catch up, I think.”

“I will, but in the meantime perhaps you could a belly rub, since I see you’re quite full.”

Mary thought about it. She usually declined to such propositions of Dan, but she was full indeed and there were still 3 slices left.

“Ok, but don’t get used to it.”

“I won’t,” said Dan and sat next to Mary, pulled her t-shirt up and started massaging her belly, which protruded now visibly more than usual.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myownway

CHAPTER 2 - Where Mary finds gaining more difficult than she thought.

Mary was not weighing herself for a month, but now it was finally the time to check her progress. The scales showed 171 lbs on the day she started her plan and after a month of eating for two she expected to be at least 5 lbs heavier. So she totally did not expect what the counter showed her.

173 lbs.

Mary was somewhat angry. At this rate her plan would would take ages to complete and she wanted to return to her exercise routine too, since she simply missed running through the park. She considered what she might have been doing wrong. Her first idea was that her metabolism just went through the extra calories and gave her extra energy while not storing too much. And this sounded quite plausible, considering that she did feel an excess of energy at times - sometimes she could barely sit through 2 episodes without needing to go somewhere or at least walk around the house. She we close to quitting her plan, but instead he googled quickly how to slow down metabolism. Little meat, lots of carbs, no breakfast and huge late dinner - that were some of the first solutions she found and decided to follow them.

She started ordering a big pizza for each dinner and she snacked sweet all day long starting from noon. Prior to that she let herself starve a little, which was quite hard to do at first, since she felt very hungry, but it was also a nice changed after the overfilled stomach that she went to bed with. When Dan noticed her skipping breakfast he was a bit concerned at first but when he saw her evening meals, he understood what was going in. He even asked her a few times how her gain is going but she told him he won’t know anything until she reaches her goal. He was a bit disappointed at first but the perspective of 10 extra lbs on his girlfriend made him forget about that slight inconvenience quite quickly.

Another month passed and Mary decide it’s time to check her progress again. Her clothes got slightly tighter so she knew thing were going in the right direction. She walked onto the scales and watched the counter fix on a definite number.

177 lbs.

Again she was not entirely happy. Obviously, she gained twice as much as during the previous month and the good thing was that at such pace Dan would have a problem noticing how much she gained. But it was still too slow for her. Theoretically she had only 4 more lbs to go - so one more month of evening pizzas and zero breakfast would do the trick. But that was not her plan. What she really wanted was to show Dan that sometimes it’s better to be happy with what you have than get too much of what you desire. She knew how guys like curvy girls but are not that fond of fat ones, and at the 200 lbs that she planned to hit she thought she would definitely be more fat than curvy in Dan’s eyes. And when that happened, he would learn the lesson and she could trim back down to her pre-gain weight and never be bothered by his weight gain pestering again. Or at least she hoped so. But even in worst case scenario she would just be back to the original situation and she did like this occassion to let her appetite loose.

But for all of this to happen she had to reach 200 lbs first. And at this rate it would take at least half a year more. Mary was not a patient person and, besides, it was early November already and she wanted to get back down to some sensible weight for the next summer. So she had to do something. Her options, at least those at least remotely sensible, were limited, so she basically decided to increase the intensity of what she already did. She let herself starve for long and then made up for it with a large late dinner and similarly large supper. She also noticed that it was easier to get hungry if she had a sweet dessert after the dinner. At first these were small but soon they became more like another full meal, and Mary didn’t even consciusly notice, when she started making her portions bigger and bigger to satisfy her hunger.

In the middle of November Dan told her that he noticed her gain. He asked her if she was maybe halfway down the road with it. Mary smiled when she heard that, knowing that she already did that over two weeks ago. She told him nothing though. She knew that by the end of this month she would already reach the weight he wanted for her but he would not know. She noticed that Dan was very appreciative of her current body - her hips got somewhat wider, thighs fuller and her breasts seemed to feel more constricted in her bras. Obviously, she also gained elsewhere, but she had to admit that she still looked very good and even some extra chub in the face, the beginnings of an extra chin and the slightly more underlined belly did not make her look bad. She thought that maybe, MAYBE if Dan reacts the way she’d like him to after she finishes her game, she might go back down to 175 lbs or even 180 lbs, instead of all way down to 170 lbs. Recently they were having the best sex ever so she thought that perhaps it might be worth it.

Another two weeks passed and again it was time to check the progress. Mary had to buy some new clothes, since some old ones stopped being comfortable, so she expected that the scales will finally show a serious improvement. She actually bought the new clothes of only a quite specific type - elastic or ones loose enough to fit her once she reaches her goal. So she had some new leggings, two elastic skirts, two elastic dresses and a couple elastic and loose shirts and blouses. Normally it would cost a lot since she usually bought brand clothes, but this time she thought it is enough to buy all of this in a mall since these were supposed to be temporary clothes only. And she was lucky enough to find a nice discount for most of these things. She thought that perhaps after the whole thing she could just give them away to someone needy. That would be one more upside to this whole game, she thought. It was with such a reinforced motivation that she want to the bathroom to check what the scales have to say.

They showed 184 lbs.

Mary was content that her last adjustments were fruitful. She was not fully satisfied, since she hoped it would be just one more month instead of two, but she did her best anyway. And two months from then would mean early February, so still plenty of time to get in shape for summer. Perhaps she’d just have to work out a bit harder for a month or two. So she went downstairs and called the pizza parlor. It was supper time.

----

ps. Thanks for kind words guys :). Perhaps chapter 3 will be ready until Tuesday - I might not have time to work on it during the weekend, but we'll see. I guess at least four more chapters will be coming, at a rough estimation.

Guest myownway

CHAPTER 3 - Where the plans require adjustment.

After her last weigh-in Mary decided she won’t check her scales again until the two months pass, that is, on the 1st of February. She figured that she is not going to gain further anyway, so whatever the results is going to be after these two months, she will reveal her plan to Dan, especially since he will probably start complaining about her getting a bit “too curvy” until then.

Things seemed to go smoothly - she was noticing her old clothes getting tighter so she more and more often used the bigger ones she bought. Most of her old tops, shorts and blouses still fit, since they were made of a bit more elastic material and some had some extra space that now was enough for a tight but still comfortable fit. It was not so with the jeans and some less elastic skirts she had though. All of her old jeans were practically out of circulation and the last ones that she could squeeze into also went on vacation a bit before Christmas. And what a time it was! It was the first time that Mary was actually able to eat everything that was prepared for Christmas dinner - each and every dish, and she even had helpings. Her mother in law was delighted, and her own mom also approved when she did the same on the following day when they were visiting her parents, although when the two of them had an occasion to talk privately, her mother showed that she noticed how her daughter changed recently.

“Seems like you’ve given yourself some slack recently, honey. Is everything ok?” Mary’s mom, Alice, asked.

“Yes, I… uh… got a bit tired of all this running and stuff and decided to give myself a bit of relaxation, especially since my work has been stressful lately,” answered Mary, not entirely truthfully. Her job was going splendid, actually, and she missed her running sessions a bit.

“Oh, I can understand that. Just don’t think I’m criticizing you, honey, you know I’d be the last person to do that,” said Alice and patted herself on her belly. Mary’s mom was looking great for her age of 52 while being quite a corpulent hourglass-shaped lady.. Mary suspected that her mom had to be a bit heavier than 200 lbs for sure, but she didn’t know how much and never asked about it, similarly as her mom never asked about hers. She thought that it’s quite funny that soon she will be almost as big as her mom. They were more or less the same height and had the same figure, so when they stood in the hall when Dan and Mary were leaving, next to a mirror. She purposely stood next to her mom and ventured a quick  visual comparison. They both wore budy hugging dresses on that evening, so that made things easier. To Mary’s surprise, their size was very similar and if there were any differences, they were too little for Mary to nice. That surprised her, although she assumed she might have wrongly estimated her mom’s weight. It could happen. All in all, Dan still thought she is not even 180 lbs yet - he asked her about how far she is from her goal the day before, but got no answer, as usual, at least no answer other than “I’ll tell you when I’m there”.

So the new year started and Mary continued her gaining routine. At that point she was ordering the biggest pizza sizes, 25” in diameter, on extra thick dough and with extra cheese. And she did not even notice when the belly rubs she got from Dan stopped being necessary (she let him continue doing them though, since she somehow got used to it). She felt full after her meals, but not overfilled. Often she’d have a snack or even two after such a pizza, and often she ordered two - one for late dinner and one for late supper. Basically, once she started the dinner, she kept on eating until bedtime, except for her nap, which now became a necessity after the dinner. For some reason she got very sleepy after that late first daily meal of hers. Well, theoretically first, because to keep her stomach from rumbling all the time she ate cookies. They were not full-grain or anything so they did not make her full, but were tasty and enough not to get crazy with hunger.

Mary had to admit before herself that she became quite a voracious lady. She did not mind though, since she knew it was just a few weeks more and her lifestyle would switch back from lazy fat Mary to active curvy Mary, and she’d go back to at least 180 lbs before the summer started. The only disappointment was that Dan did not show any negative reaction yet and there were only 4 weeks left. She thought that perhaps the sheer revelation of how fat she got when it comes to number will shock him, although she started having doubts as to whether her plan would work at all. Perhaps Dan was liking her bigger butt and boobs so much that he did not mind the second chin she now had or the belly rolls that got thicker with every passing week.

And then came news that could work to the benefit of her plan, althoug she did not like them at all at first. Dan got an offer of an assignment at work that would require him to go abroad for 8 weeks. He was reluctant to take it, but it promised a good bit of extra money that could help them pay the loan they took last year for their own apartment, so they finally decided together that he’d take this opportunity and while he was away they’d talk on Skype every day and when Dan got back he would take a two weeks leave and they would go on vacation someplace warm and sunny, like Hawaii, or maybe some other place on the Pacific. Mary was sad to have her boyfriend away for such a long time, but she thought that a good side to it was that perhaps if Dan did not see her for 8 weeks, he would be more shocked at her change once he got back. Still, that would extend her gain plan by a month and she was not sure at first whether to continue, but on one hand she would have to show her fatter body at the beach anyway when they went on vacation and perhaps she’d postpone the weight loss deadline to the next new year, considering that she would gain a bit more than she initially intended. If she were fully truthful to herself, she would have to admit that a month more of her favourite pizzas and snacks sounded good enough a reason to extend the whole plan for a month. Besides, 7 or 8 extra lbs were not such a big deal.

So a few days later Dan flew away and Mary was back to a faux-single life that would continue for almost 2 months. She was tempted to check her weight at that point, but she decided to postpone that check until just a day before Dan’s comeback. Soon after he left she had to pay a visit to the store and buy some more new clothes, since even her blouses and shirts were getting too snug at that point and the only clothes that fit her were those that she bought for her gain plan and a few most elastic ones she had in her wardrobe. So she bought a complete set of clothes then, especially since it was a sale day - two skirts, some dresses, a few t-shirts and blouses and even jeans - although she picked the type that had some elasticity in them, considering that she was supposed to keep on growing for almost 2 more months.

---

ps. Sorry for the slight delay but I had a busy week... I have a bit of chapter 4 ready already so that one should come sooner now.

Hey, this story is great! Thanks so much!

I have a weird question: your writing style suggests that you are not a native English speaker, yet you came up with an excellent pun for the title of this piece. Furthermore, this pun is based on an idiom ("a bridge too far") that I wouldn't expect a non-native English speaker to know. Am I wrong about something here?

Guest myownway

Hey, this story is great! Thanks so much!

I have a weird question: your writing style suggests that you are not a native English speaker, yet you came up with an excellent pun for the title of this piece. Furthermore, this pun is based on an idiom ("a bridge too far") that I wouldn't expect a non-native English speaker to know. Am I wrong about something here?

First of all - thanks very much for sharing a positive opinion :).

Secondly - you are not wrong, I am not a native speaker of English, but I have been learning it for quite a while and know it well enough to watch movies/series and read books and basically anything in English, so I sort of absorb plenty of puns and wordplay that goes on in English and I guess sometimes I am even able to devise my own (that's what I did here, although after googling it afterwards I found out that I was by no means the first person to come up with it). That being said, I cannot emulate a native English speaker in writing (and even less so in speech) without some effort and even if I do it is still far from perfect (I guess it could get better if I actually started living in and English speaking country) and while writing this story I put more focus on the story itself than polishing the grammar and choices of words or structures and phrasemes, basically due to time limitations.

I know I should probably do some of that polishing to increase the "digestibility" of my writing, but frankly speaking, it'd require more time than I am currently willing to devote :). So sorry to everyone for that and I hope it's understandable enough.

BTW: the 4th chapter is ready, I'll post it in a minute.

Guest myownway

CHAPTER 4 - Where Mary has plenty of time for everything, from eating to having second thoughts

Living without Dan was much more boring, even despite Mary’s frequent meeting with friends. The home felt empty, so she spent even more time napping, eating and watching any decent series she could find and reading books. And so the days went on, with passing pizza boxes and the number of Mary’s lbs rising, even though she did not know what exactly than number was. She only saw that she was growing, mostly by the increasing pressure she felt from her clothes and the fact the she simply felt heavier, although she supposed that could result partially also from her muscles getting weaker due to lack of exercise. Visually it was harder to see the difference, especially since she saw her own body everyday at least twice, when she took her morning and evening shower, so any changes happening inbetween were much to small to be noticeable.

She knew only one thing - she was fat now, not just curvy, so the plan was theoretically going well. Her thighs grown considerably and she could feel them touching each other when she walked. Her calves grew too, which forced her to resort to boots with a lower boot-top, since her calves got too thick for the ones that reached up to her knee or even halfway up the calf. She had a bit of a belly which did not hang much, but turned into a battery of rolls each time she sat down. Her boobs have grown too - causing her to have to buy 38F bras, and she could feel them resting on the topmost roll when she sat. She thought things like that would happen at a much higher weight than a few pounds over 200, but she figured that bodies could behave in a surprising way sometimes. Obviously, she also gained a few inches in the hips as well and got thicker arms, and they literal cherry on top was her plumper face, that at that point was more round than her past slightly plump oval and her second chin was visible more often than it was not.

She had mixed feelings about all of this but she retained her propotions and she had to admit that she looks good - at least for a fat girl. What she liked the least were the numerous new stretch marks that started appearing all over her body - some of them slightly red - and the clearly visible cellulite on her legs. She know she could get rid of the latter, but the former, even if they got pale and less visible, would stay with her for good. She did not take that into account before so that caused her to have second thoughts again. But in the end she decided that stopping now would not make the stretch marks go away. She was a bit anxious how Dan would react to them, but at least that would show him what are the bad parts of having a girlfriend who gains weight. So her final decision was to go on and be a gaining fat girl for those few more weeks.

During all that time she was talking with Dan via Skype, sometimes also by phone and by text messages. She always made sure not to show him more than her face, even though he wanted that really badly. She knew that the 15 lbs that she expected to gain during his time away would make a difference once he saw it live, especially when paired with her previous gain, so she made sure that this remains a surprise for him. Of course he still thought that she has not even reached 180 lbs. Or at least he pretended he does. Until the time he left he had not said a single negative word about her gain and when they had sex he actually seemed to enjoy her enhanced squishiness, which puzzled Mary a bit of course, but after investing so much time into all of this she partially wanted to believe that her plan is going to work.

So she went on with this slightly altered routine. She woke up, took a shower, went to work with a pack of cookies (at first. about a month earlier, such pack lasted for even two days, but as the time of the Dan’s comeback was getting nearer, she ate a pack a day at first and then got closer and closer to two), came back, ate the rest of the cookies, talked to Dan, ate the dinner, snacked while watching TV or reading, then talked to Dan again, ate the supper and then talked to Dan again after shower while in bed, having the last snack before going to sleep. Sometimes that routine was changed a bit by either some special stuff that Dan had to do or by her meeting with friends.

Speaking of her friends, and her work colleagues as well, more and more people started noticing her gain, some were even quite worried and asked her if she is not ill, but she explained to everyone that everything’s ok and it’s just lifestyle changes. That seemed to put most people at ease and they usually stopped asking at this point. Some of her friends inquired what made her change her lifestyle so much, to which she replied that she just got tired of all the running and fitness and wanted to have a break for a while at least. Considering that most of her female friends fought a usually fruitless battle with a few “excess” pounds, they could totally understand her getting tired of it and some even admired her for being brave enough to just let go and not care. At first she found that strange but finally admitted to herself there was something liberating in just letting herself get fat. Still, just like all her friends after a moment of doubt, she’d finally go back to her fight and what made her feel quite good at that moment was the realization that going back from 215 lbs or so to 180 will be quite a feat. She thought that, perhaps, it might even be inspiring for her friends and that actually made her feel even better. So on that day, partially as an experiment and partially since she was getting hungrier each afternoon, she ordered three pizzas instead of two. One and a half for each meal.

-----

ps. You can expect chapter 5 sometime during the next week.

Guest myownway

CHAPTER 5 - Where Mary receives bad news and good news

Everything went on almost without any significant events, except for two. One was when Mary went to visit her parents, about two weeks before Dan’s return date. Her mom once again was a bit surprised to see her daughter even bigger than before, but did not inquire about that. But it was also quite a shock for Mary when she saw that she was visibly bigger than her mom when they stood next to one another. She was tempted to check the scales but decided to keep waiting until Dan returns. Still, she started suspecting that she might have already gained those 15 lbs she expected and perhaps maybe even more, like 20. She got used to the idea quite quickly, reasoning that she if gained 45 pounds, 5 more would not make a difference. However, as soon the second event came by, she had to come back to this issue. It was about a week before Dan was supposed to return. After her pizza-and-a-half dinner, which by now filled her belly no more than one pizza alone did before, Mary started her laptop and launched Skype to talk with Dan. He was waiting for her to appear and when she did they greeted each other lovingly. They were very happy to have this usual moment of everyday contact, but after Dan communicated the news to Mary, her mood got a little down.

“What do you mean by two more months?” she asked.

“Honey, I don’t like the idea any more than you do, but on the flip side, if I accepted this promotion and stay here for double the original time to fix things the way they should be, I’ll get basically twice as much cash as I got for these original two months. Plus, it would mean I get promoted now already so I don’t have to wait in line for this to happen. We could pay the loan back much sooner, buy ourselves a decent car…”

“Yeah, I know… But it’s two more months! I miss you so much already.”

“And I miss you too, sweetheart. You can’t even imagine how much… I can’t stop thinking about you actually, and that’s why I decided to do this…” said Dan, and Mary saw him gragging his laptop and placing it on the edge of the desk that he sat at. The the went to the side, grabbed something, went a bit away from the camera so that his whole body became visible. And then he kneeled. “Oh my god!” Mary exclaimed. Dan took a small box, got it closer to the camera and opened it. Inside was a shiney white golden ring, with a little sparkling diamond.

“Will you wait for me and marry me?” asked Dan.

“Of course I will!” said Mary and added “I mean, yes! Oh god…”. Her emotions took better of her and tears of joy went down her plump face. Dan smiled, with a hint of apology in his eyes.

“Forgive me for doing it this way”, he said, “but while staying here and feeling how much I miss you I realized that I’m now 100% sure that you are the one for me. And when this offer came I wanted to take it for the sake of our future together. But I also knew that you might feel insecure due to me being away for so long. So I decided that it’d be the best time to do what I should have done I while ago. I guess I’ll do it properly once more when I get back.”

“Yes… Ok. Don’t worry about anything, I will wait for you patiently,” she said and at that very moment she remembered about her plan and suddenly she felt very bad about it. “Dan… There is something I have to tell you…”

Dan’s expression suddenly went from joyful to anxious. “What? Did something happen while I was way?”

“Yes… Oh, no! Nothing of this kind. I mean, you have been the only man in my life since we met, that hasn’t changed. It’s just that…”

“Mary,” Dan interrupted her, “I seriously doubt if there is anything, aside from what you just assured me there is not, that could discourage me from making you my wife. So whatever it is, we will talk about it once I return. Then I guess we can both come clean so there will be no more big secrets between us. Ok? Because I think I have something that I have to tell you too.”

“Well, ok…” said Mary. She swept the tears away from her face and smiled. “I guess we will have a big talk once you’re back.”

“Seems so,” said Dan, smiling back. Afterwards, he told her a bit more of how he got the new offer and promotion and she told him about what happend in the family. They talked even longer that usual on that day. When they finished. Mary reclined on the couch and thought about their future wedding. The ball, the dress, how handsome Dan will look in the suit…

And then she realized something. Something that almost made her rise up from couch. She looked down at her belly and thicker thighs and thought about how she is never going to fit into the wedding dress that she always wanted to have. She decided she has to stop her plan and start getting ready. She could not be a fat bride! She started ordering the whole weight loss and workout plan to slim down to a more proper size. Her earlier plan to slim down to 180 lbs got immediately discarded. For the wedding she wanted to go even below her previous 170 lbs. But in order to make a proper plan, she had to know just how fat she got. So she went to the bathroom, stepped onto the scales and waited for the reading.

-----

ps. Chapter 6 is already close to being finished, so expect it soon :).

Guest myownway

CHAPTER 6 - Where Mary learns that more has changed than just her weight

239 lbs.

Mary stepped back from the scales, waited 15 seconds and checked again. It was the 5th attempt. 239 lbs again. She stood on the scales, staring at the result.

How could thatt happen? She expected something between 215 and 220 lbs. That was almost 20 more. She knew that would extend the time she needed for weight loss - by at least two or even three months. And then she remembered that she is not planning to lose back down to 180 lbs, and not even 170 lbs, but less, 155-160 lbs or so. She had about 80 pounds to lose. Knowing her body, she figured out that it might take a year if she started now. At least with the usual routine she had in the past. She could try going faster of course, but it was not a pleasant idea. She went back to the living room and sat on the couch, thinking. Most couples waited about a year or even two between to get married after the engagement, so she had plenty of time. On the other hand, Dan sounded eager and so was she. Dan would propose to her officially when he returned in early May, so a spring wedding a year later would be just perfect. Shedding 80 lbs during that time would be quite a feat, but she knew she can do it. She decided to skip the supper that night and start going back to shape already the next day morning. Meanwhile, the last one and a half pizza was lying on the table. Mary continued watching TV for a while and her stomach was rumbling. She tried to resist the urge to eat it, but the aroma of it made it quite hard. She felt as if she was missing something. She thought that it would be a waste to just throw it out to the bin - it was too tasty and, all in all, she paid for it. Besides, she would go back to the old habits starting from tomorrow. So she opened the boxes and filled her belly and then went to sleep.

She woke a bit earlier to go for a jog. She wanted to eat some light breakfast before but when she opened the fridge nothing appealed to her. There were some sweets of course, and they attracted her a bit, but she could not eat them, not from now on. Finally, she decided to skip breakfast and just go running. And then she discovered another problem. Her jogging apparel did not fit. It was meant for 170 lbs Mary, not the 239 lbs one. She resorted to wearing some of her recently bought bigger clothes. She thought that even if she worn them down this way it was no big deal because she would not need them anyway in the long run. Speaking about the run, though, already after first minute Mary had to stop. She was not out of breath, although she felt that she is way below her usual level of fitness, but the problem was that her joints hurt. They were not used to running with extra 70 lbs and Mary could not blame them. She thought that maybe it will get better in a few days, so she just ground her teeth and ran forward, trying to ignore the pain. She managed to do about one third of the distance she used to do prior to starting her plan. Her knee and ankle joints hurt like hell. It was time to go to work, so she took a shower, got ready and drove there. When she got back home she was literally starving, and it started already halfway during her workday. She could not concentrate and almost made quite a big error, which made her boss not too pleased. Her first idea was the call the pizza parlor but she reminded herself that she has some weight to lose. So she made herself some whole grain rice, steamed chicken fillet and some salad. It helped… for about an hour. She was lying on a couch, trying to let her slightly swollen joints rest, while her stomach rumbled like an earthquake. When she went to the bathroom and was coming back, she grabbed a cookie. Fifteen minutes later she came back for the whole pack of them. And two hours later she ordered two pizzas for supper, after eating two bags of cookies. She felt bad about it, but she figured she has to taper off this transition a bit. So only two pizzas this week, then one big and one small during next one, then just a single big one, then a single small one and finally maybe nothing, all the time increasing the amount of exercises. She would be back to her old order even before Dan came back.

That plan quickly turned into shambles when on the next day Mary woke up with her joints so aching and swollen that she could barely walk. She overdid it and had to skip jogging that morning. She was not able to eat breakfast again, so she just took a pack of cookies with her. She somehow managed to do ok at work, until the moment her knee gave her such a jolt of pain that she fell down. Her boss, visibly concerned, told her to see a doctor. So she did. The result of that was a two week long medical leave with recommendation to stay at home and walk only when necessary. And so Mary had to stay at home and remain sedentary for most of the time. Her friends were nice enough to do shopping for her and pay her visits from time to time. She had a hard time standing and preparing any meals or even snacks so instead whenever any friends came or whenever she wanted a meal she ordered the food either by phone or online. Obviously, she could not let Dan know about it and so she forbade anyone to tell him, so as not to make him worry because he needs to focus at work - that was the official version. So Mary had to endure 2 weeks of very sedentary lifestyle and while in the second week she managed to go down to onebig pizza and one small pizza, but what she cut down on the pizzas, she compensated with cookies and other snacks. And she barely noticed that compensation. If she did she might perhaps notice that despite cutting down on pizza she ate even more calories than before.

After these two weeks Mary had a follow-up visit and by then she was able to walk again, although the doctor suggested she does not move too much during the next month and any running or other serious load on the joints was strictly forbidden. What made things worse is that not only was her weight loss plan set back by a month and a half, but also in the meantime her weight most probably increased.When Mary came back home after the visit, she went to the bathroom to check the scales. To her horror, they showed 247 lbs. That explained why most of her clothes started getting somewhat tight again.

Dan was obviously ignorant of all of this, just as Mary wanted him to be, although despite trying the most “flattering” angles it became more and more difficult to hide the fact how much she gained. It made her feel terrible to do this, but a day after she returned from the leave and checked her weight she started pretending that her laptop went dead and was sent for service repairs and from that point on they only spoke via the mobile phone. Mary felt terrible not being able to see Dan, and Dan didn’t like it either, but she felt she had to do that. However, when she reflected on it while lying in bed the same night, she realized that she won’t be able to lose any significant weight until Dan comes, if any at all. She felt powerless and slowly cried herself to sleep.

----

ps. I think chapter 7 might also be up this week. On a side note, I wonder what expectations you guys have regarding how this story will end :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest CurvesAhead

you really need to finish this story mate... its one of the best and most enjoyable on this site! I check back very day in hopes of an update ;)

Guest myownway

Hey, honestly I had some hard time lately and neither time nor creativity to finish it, but I'm slowly getting back on track, so I'll try to at least finish and upload the chapter I have 80% of. Thanks for motivation BTW :).

Guest myownway

CHAPTER 7 - Where Mary decides that big girls don’t cry

In the morning she woke up with her eyes swollen, but she managed to get herself looking decent. Actually, after this outburst of emotions during the last evening she felt lighter, able to face her situation again. She thought about it all the way driving to work, which almost caused her to miss one red light, but when she got there she already knew what she was going to do. She decided that once Dan returned, she would go back very seriously to losing weight, to the best of her abilities and current possibilities, now that she had to watch her joints, but she would also use this opportunity to test if Dan really loved her that much. She thought that if he comes back and sees his fiancee who got so fat while he was away and will still love her just as much as before, that will be a final proof that they should marry and be together forever. She knew it sounded a bit silly, but it was like a continuation of her previous plan on one hand and it also gave her some more strength to accept her current situation. Besides, once Dan was back he would surely help and motivate her in her weight loss, and perhaps that could even make an even stronger bond between them.

Having made that decision and finding peace of mind again, Mary felt a lot better. Her joints were healing, at work she was once again as productive as ever (especially since she did not allow herself to be hungry there) and although she still would not let Dan see her, their conversations were now even more cheerful than before and with every day Mary was more and more certain that Dan will love her no matter what.

That being said, she was very curious how he would react to her new size. On one hand, she was fat, even very fat, but her breast have now moved into 40G territory and her butt, thighs and hips also got bigger, big enough that she had to buy some more clothes again, UK size 26 by then. She knew Dan always want her get bigger in these two respects, but she was more worried about his reaction to everything else, starting from her belly, which now formed even bigger rolls that provided even more of a shelf for her breasts while she was sitting, and she also felt the bottom roll resting on her thighs then. Then there was the back fat - which formed smal rolls of its own, especially under the tight fit of her bra, her chunky calves and plump feet and fingers (which made most of her rings useless) and, finally, her plump face, which was now an oval so plump that it bordered on being round, and additionally with a double chin that she was no almost impossible to conceal, no matter how much she tried to stretch her neck. She was basically getting an increasingly thicker layer of fat almost all over her body, with some extras here and there. And that made her most anxious with regard to Dan’s possible reaction - she was no longer a girl with quite big boobs and big booty, but a one hundred percent fat girl, soft all over and jiggling with every move. She already noticed that fewer men looked back when passing her on the street, although on the other hand there were some who seemed to almost stare at her and later, noticing her unease, smiled apologingly. Mary, feeling a little self-conscious then, was unsure whether their stares were appreciative or expressed a sort of wonder about how a girl could get so fat. She was close to adopting the latter interpretation, but one day one of such encounters gave her more insight in what was truly going one.

Some guy, not much older than her and having somewhat mediterranean looks, was passing her on the street and already from far away she noticed that his sight got fixed on her legs for a longer while and then moved up to her hips and belly, and, after a short stop devoted seemingly to her breasts, it finally landed on her face, where it met her questioning expression. He immediately fixed it instead on his shoelaces, but when he was maybe 2 metres in front of her, he stopped. Mary stopped too, and their eyes met again, This time his eyes had an apologizing look to them.

“Uh, hello. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have stared like that,” he said. He sounded sincere so Mary immediately decided to forgive him.

“Well, I can’t blame you, sometimes I stare too, I mean, when I see myself in the mirror,” she answered, finishing this sentence in a way that clearly suggested that she did not like what she saw in such moments. She noticed a look of puzzlement on his face.

“Um, but… Well, I’m not sure if I get your meaning correctly, but I was not staring in, uh… negative way.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well… Ah, damn, I guess I can’t make more of a fool of myself. I was staring at you because I could not get my eyes off you, simple as that.”

“You mean… You think I’m attractive?”

“Oh, hell, yes. Normally I would not put it so bluntly but I guess you caught me red handed so I might as well be open about it. Which leads me to my next question - would you forgive my rudeness and share your phone number with me?”

Mary was shocked. It was the first time a guy tried to get her number in such an encounter. She was so shocked that she almost gave it to him, but she managed to come back to her normal senses and answered:

“Sorry, but no… I have a boyfriend… Well, actually a fiance now. But don’t worry, I’m not mad at you for… staring.” She noticed he was visibly disappointed.

“Why are the prettiest ones always taken?” he said with his eyes fixed in the sky, as if asking some divine power. “Well, can’t blame a guy for trying, right? Best luck to you two, then. Although I guess he’s already one lucky guy, that fiance of yours.”

“Well, I hope he thinks so,” said Mary, blushing slightly.

“If he doesn’t, you should have given me that number,” the man said, smiling. “Sorry for staring, once again, have a nice day.”

“You too,” said Mary, and they went their separate ways.

After that encounter Mary could feel the blush on her cheeks for the next ten minutes. She started wondering if guys like that one looked beyond her fatness or actually liked it and whether Dan was perhaps one of them. It seemed improbable, however - he knew how Dan’s past girlfriends (there were two of them) looked like, and while they were by no means skinny, there were slightly plump at most, definitely not fat.

What she knew for sure, however, is that she needed to keep taking good care of herself. She did not want to embody the stereotype of a girl who let herself go in all respects. She got fat, true, but no one said a fat girl cannot be pretty and well groomed, and since Dan left she did care a bit less about her overall looks. Unfortunately, her hair was a sign of that too. It grew a few inches since Autumn but she did not go to the hairdresser even once during that time and now she noticed split ends appearing and her hair was generally looking a bit bland. It was always rather fine but this seemed to show much more now with her face becoming rounder and chubbier. She decided she needed a trim, perhaps some layering and a new colour. She never dyed her hair before, sticking to her natural light brown, but with so much happening and new changes coming, she decided it might a good time to try it for the first time. Going darker did not sound like a good idea - she was brighter roots with dark hair and it looked terrible, definitely worse than the other way round. Therefore she decided to go blonde. The idea appealed to her even more after she recalled that those two exes of Dan actually were blonde, so he would most probably like it.

----

ps. I actually managed to start chapter 8 somewhat, so I'll try not to keep you guys waiting so long again :). Big thanks to all of you for being so positive about this story.

Guest CurvesAhead

I like where this is heading. Its so nice to read a story that seems to turn into a happy end.

I'm curious too about how Dan will react to his girlfriends new body... I hope she's in for the surprise of her life while he's in for a jaw dropping experience because he will outright adore her belly chub and all the other areas she's concerned about :)