WunderGal by Kraban

maxgrowth

I'd be more interested in Kraban's work if he wasn't charging for 95% of the stuff he releases. I understand this is a business for some people, but I never feel like I see enough of his art to justify a purchase (and, given the reviews on inflate.chan, I think I am right to hold back).

• 1 month later...

I'd be more interested in Kraban's work if he wasn't charging for 95% of the stuff he releases. I understand this is a business for some people, but I never feel like I see enough of his art to justify a purchase (and, given the reviews on inflate.chan, I think I am right to hold back).

How are the reviews, I like his art and have been thinking about getting this particular comic as I'm a big super hero fan and love the idea of a superheroine getting huge and possibly still trying to fight crime 

Guest MotoMoto

Kraban sells certain works of his art like most artists do to make a living. If you bother to take the time to see what he's done for free you may decide you enjoy it enough to spend $8. I think he's fantastic and I don't have an issue with his prices at all. He always throws in extra bonus stuff with the download. I commissioned him for "The Fattening" and he nailed it.

No one on Inflatechan has a pot to piss in from what I've observed. *bump* for more free crap to wank on

• 4 years later...

Hey MotoMoto, Do you have some comics of Kraban?  I have almost all the comics of the "the expansion files", I download them of: shentai.org    , but in shentai they´re not all the comics, then I found another site: http://bondagecomixxx.net/?s=the+expansion+files  , with more comics, but the problem is that the issue 2 and 3 of the "the expansion files" you have to pay for download them, I have the issue: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13, I need the issues 2 and 3, if you have they share them or maybe you download them and share.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 10:00 AM, jntzvqs said:

Yes, I know, we have to give credit to everyperson/one, if I can I´ll pay, but I can´t because I don´t have any money, for that reason I´m looking/asking for somenone that can pay for the comics and share them

Seems to me that, just like in every other area of life, if you can't afford something then you don't get to have it. Just because you don't have much money doesn't mean it's cool to steal someone else's work.