The Belle of the Drive-In

jakemcduck

Okay, so there's a lot of my story in this one, particularly in the beginning.  While names and places and events have been picked up and shaken around and fictionalized, I think if certain 'characters' irl read it they could figure it out.

This is actually what I wanted to steer Sam and Sarah towards, but the more I wrote about Sam and Sarah the more they became their own characters with their own story and so to retell the events of Shelli and Jake, I had to construct a new tale.

This contains mutual gain, but in the beginning it's just the girls.

As always, on the deviant page.

http://jakemcduck.deviantart.com/

Hope you like it.

Guest denbu

I think this is one of Jakemcduck's best stories thus far. I'm just glad to see any writing from one of the best authors of this genre. Please continue this one, McDuck.

Guest jaromir

You truly are a man of BBW letters. I love all your work Jake. My deviantart account was basically created to read your stuff.

I think this is one of Jakemcduck's best stories thus far. I'm just glad to see any writing from one of the best authors of this genre. Please continue this one, McDuck.

Thank you!  I appreciate that very much!  It will continue.  I'll have another up soon.

I'm sure he meant it as a good thing.

I should hope so! While everyone else is singing your praises, I should add that I've read everything you've written (posted to DA, that is) and I enjoy your work immensely. Carry on!

I should hope so! While everyone else is singing your praises, I should add that I've read everything you've written (posted to DA, that is) and I enjoy your work immensely. Carry on!

Thank you!  I will carry on.  Look for a couple to be added this weekend.  Maybe 3 updates. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, so 4 is up.

This episode is basically a bridge to get to the next part.  Since the last part wouldn't all fit how I had it originally, I needed a new part to make sure all the important information was established before the next part (already written) could start.  Otherwise I'd have to change that too and there isn't any room for change.

So in this part we find Shelli at work late at Shaggy's when a friend stops by while she's in a compromising position, and then our couple heads south to see family for Easter.  This part takes place in the first half of 1994.

• 3 months later...

Awesome. I was just thinking about this story the other day. That last little bit was incredibly hot.

Thanks!  Glad you enjoyed it.  I've been editing it for a while.  Finally got to the point that i could live with posting it (and short enough that it would fit in one post on deviant).

• 5 months later...

Part 6 is up on my deviant page.  It's only been six months since the last part, how's that for service?

In this exciting episode, Shelli's weight seems to be getting out of control and her sisters are giving her the cold shoulder, but what do Jake and Dawn do about it?  Give her hand of course.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Part 8 is up.

Jake and Shelli feel like they're spinning their wheels in all areas of their life.  Their hectic life is leading to issues with weight, but whose weight?  Maybe a surprise for the family, more money and marriage counseling is the answer. 

• 3 months later...

As always, an update in a timely fashion.  part 9 is up on my deviant art page.  Enjoy.

Jake and Shelli have renewed their commitment to each other and put their plans into action.  But have their efforts done more than just add to their waistlines?  After dragging their friends and business partners to faraway Findlay, if for no other reason than just to irritate them, Jake and Shelli slip away to one of their secret getaways for a little action.

http://jakemcduck.deviantart.com/