Please morph me!

BigCutieMargot

Guest MotoMoto

Me too! Such a turn on to see a naturally beautiful woman with a killer body excited to gain and grow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: If I had the time and talent I would morph this in a heartbeat. I'm sure it will happen and hopefully serve as preview to the real thing

I love your enthusiasm so much!

Me too! Such a turn on to see a naturally beautiful woman with a killer body excited to gain and grow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: If I had the time and talent I would morph this in a heartbeat. I'm sure it will happen and hopefully serve as preview to the real thing

aw, i am just excited and curious! i had some really amazing morphs done back in the day, but my old laptop up and died on me. this time around i'm saving important things to an external hd haha. learned my lesson!

I'm not the best morpher but I gave it my best shot, hope it's to your liking Margot :D.

YAY!! thank you harry!! i LOVE it! my belly looks sooo soft when it's that big~ i also really like that you kept my shape and that you still made my hips and thighs bigger than the rest of me.  ;D

is it bad, though, that i am like, "well, that would be a good start"? i guess i always imagine myself ridiculously huge lol.

anyway, if you don't mind. i made a gif. i thought it would be fun to see!

tumblr_n7njltUfT41txpv9ao1_400.gif

Huge Margot. :o Plus, Some virtual modeling of items on your Amazon wish list.

Wow!! Well, this was nice to wake up to. Yum! I am feeling spoiled, hehe. The second one is extra cool, you have a way with editing! I keep expecting to see my belly bulge out of the sides.. Which happens often with my panties. It is a good look ;)

YAY!! thank you harry!! i LOVE it! my belly looks sooo soft when it's that big~ i also really like that you kept my shape and that you still made my hips and thighs bigger than the rest of me.  ;D

is it bad, though, that i am like, "well, that would be a good start"? i guess i always imagine myself ridiculously huge lol.

anyway, if you don't mind. i made a gif. i thought it would be fun to see!

tumblr_n7njltUfT41txpv9ao1_400.gif

Holy Hell! I've been gif'ed, thanks so much Margot! Trust me, I was trying to make you look as big as possible while trying to make it look believable, what I like about making morphs is the potential of fooling people into believing the morph is a real photo and if I had gone any bigger it wouldn't of had that effect. I'm trying right now to find more pics of you to morph but not having too much luck in finding the right pic for my skill set, oh well I guess I'll keep trying, it's fun morphing pics for someone you know who will like it.

Here's mine, I hope you like it!  :)

Love it! That's a lot of French fries, hehe

Holy Hell! I've been gif'ed, thanks so much Margot! Trust me, I was trying to make you look as big as possible while trying to make it look believable, what I like about making morphs is the potential of fooling people into believing the morph is a real photo and if I had gone any bigger it wouldn't of had that effect. I'm trying right now to find more pics of you to morph but not having too much luck in finding the right pic for my skill set, oh well I guess I'll keep trying, it's fun morphing pics for someone you know who will like it.

Totally! I love it :) I want to print it and hang it in front of my mirror. Fatspo! What kind of pics are you used to working with? I'd love to see what else you could do!!

Love it! That's a lot of French fries, hehe

Totally! I love it :) I want to print it and hang it in front of my mirror. Fatspo! What kind of pics are you used to working with? I'd love to see what else you could do!!

This is one of the best compliments I've ever gotten for one of my morphs period, thanks Margot ;D! I like working with pictures with the least amount of stuff in the background that way I don't have to worry about distorting anything, give me a blank ground and I'll make you so big you'll make Kellie Kay look skinny ;).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this is a bit off topic, but does anyone notice the stripe in the picture? Undearneath your  left arm? What's that about? =p

It looks like someone had a minor mishap with the clone tool. I started working on that photo,  but I stopped when I noticed the clone smear.

• 1 year later...