A Lesson to be Learned (Preg, WG, Stuffing, Magic)

escape60

Here's a commission I wrote a few months ago for a client, it's been posted on FantasyFeeder and DeviantArt, but I figured I'd put it up on here too. Let me know what you think, and I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

Filing into the lecture hall the students were all atwitter with discussions of their Summer break, swapping anecdotes and horror stories of various escapades over the vacation as they meandered down the shallow steps of the spacious room. Gradually portions of the mumbling mass fell silent as they reached the bottom of the stairs as their eyes were drawn to the sight before them. A peachy, heart shaped posterior reached out to their eyes as its owner extended herself across the desk rifling through papers and folders, collecting her lesson plan and various photocopies her students would require to follow the lesson.  Both guys and girls alike in the crowd fell silent, the image of Miss Sunny Andrews' tight, toned tush seemed far more important or interesting than what they were discussing, at least to some, while others rolled their eyes and shook their heads at how predictable many of their cohorts were and their complete lack of an attention span when faced with such a sight.

Noting the sudden drop in noise level Miss Andrew's turned to face her students with a quizzical look on her face, as her tight, red pencil skirt restrained derriere turned from the mass' sight their eyes travelled upwards, their journey bringing them over her trim waist and flat stomach hidden under a crisp white shirt, and traversing her moderate bust that many onlookers estimated to be within D cup range, with the faintest hint of cleavage visible through the top two open buttons on her shirt. While some eyes lingered at her bust others continued their climb to her face, adorned by pale skin, plump red lips, evergreen eyes and adorable button nose, all framed by long, sweeping locks of auburn hair. Many compared her likeness to that of a certain forestry-fond femme fatale of the Batman universe, and like that character she oozed sensuality and seduction while still maintaining a casual, bouncy demeanour. Sunny was many things to many different people, the envy of many girls on campus, dream girl or fantasy to many guys (and many girls too), role model, friend, lecturer, the list goes on, but to only one person was Sunny the focus of bitterness and hate, and the crowd of gawking students masked the glaring eyes of this person.

A bitter sneer spread across Kimberly Reynar's face as Sunny's formed a warming smile, Bitch, I almost failed last year because of her low grades, I had to spend so much of the Summer making up the work, urgh. I'll fucking show her, teach her to fail me... A silent storm brewed within Kimberly's mind as everyone else's hearts melted under the warm glow of her smile.

"Well what're you all waiting for, an invitation? Take a seat", Sunny called out with a light chortle, obvious happy to see so many familiar faces in her class again she strived to maintain a friendly yet respectable attitude. As the students filed into the seating rows they began buzzing with casual conversation again before Sunny requested silence, with all eyes on her she looked around and greeted her students. "Welcome back to so many of you, and to others just welcome, I'm Sunny and I'll be leading this Analysis of Modern Media course for the duration of the year. So if you'd like to look through the booklets that're being passed around now you can quickly acquaint yourselves with some of the material we went through last year, and then I'll give you a brief introduction to what we'll be covering this year."

Just under two hours later the lecture hall was once again bustling with the sound of Summer-spent stories as they packed their belongings away ready to leave, many were talking one-on-one with Sunny, catching up, laughing and asking about the course content. With shark like silence Kimberly hid in plain sight, mingling among the group but not actually engaging before subtly breaking away and walking towards Sunny's desk while her attention was elsewhere. With her sights set on her target Kim made a slow beeline for the desktop with Sunny's hairbrush in sight, and with an accidentally-on-purpose stumble she knocked several of Sunny's personal affects to the floor and the quickly scrabbled to replace them. Gazing around Kimberly smiled at the realisation that no one had noticed her fake fumble, but still exercised caution and stealth as the secreted the unaware lecturer's brush into her pocket, and as she rose to her feet and made her way once again through the bumbling mass of students she took her belongings and left without saying a word.

With unspoken intent Kim made her way to one of the many science labs on campus, specifically the one in which she had earlier stowed away the various affects she required to put her plan in motion, and as she neared the door she had to exercise great restraint to maintain her innocuous behaviour. Upon entering the lab she removed her jacket, placed her bag onto one of the many work surfaces and removed her pink and lime green bobble hat. Doing so caused a cascade of loose, chocolate brown curls to fall around her shoulders, scratching her scalp with finely manicured nails she smiled as she eyed the brush with which she had absconded, firmly entwined within the brush's tongs were a number of long, auburn strands of hair, they and the brush itself were essential elements to her plan and she could hardly wait to get it under way.

After donning a clean, white lab coat and tying her long, silky hair back she began arranging her apparatus, placing the Bunsen burner on the work surface, various flasks and a mixture of herbs and powders she gave a sly smile. Looking at the brush she felt a wave of pride, the pristine preparation for this event had been all Summer in the making, and one particularly important aspect was the securing of her own hair, should any of it be included with that of Sunny's, or heaven forbid, instead of Sunny's this next year would certainly be the end of her. Stepping back from the impeccably clean workspace she gave a deep sigh of relief, everything was set and she was ready to begin. With a wide flask of water on the boil the popped the cork on numerous small jars and bottles and emptied their contents into the bubbling liquid, its colour changing along the spectrum within seconds and hissing away she gleefully clapped her hands. She needed no instructions to follow in order to complete the process, she had read an re-read the spell so many times over her Summer break she knew it word for word by heart, God bless you Granma and your naïveté, if only you knew the true power of the dusty old book you left me in your will. I'll never be able to repay you for this, wiping a few tears from her soft cheek at the thought of her dearly departed grandmother Kimberly pressed on.

With a hushed voice Kimberly began reciting the incantation she had learned by heart, masterfully wielding her foreign language skills for the devious deed she untangled the strands of hair from the brush and dropped them into the flask eliciting a puff of smoke and shift in colour before the final ingredient, the brush, for the spell to have any proper effect both essence of the subject and a personal effect were required, and a hairbrush guaranteed two birds with one stone. Dropping the brush into the murky concoction it vanished and dissolved before the level of liquid began to rapidly drop as if draining out the bottom of the flask through some invisible crack or hole, but as the solution began to congeal it started to take shape. It moulded itself into a small, hilly mass with a small protrusion at its summit, it swelled and rounded out slowly and gently over the course of a minute. Gazing at it with a raised eyebrow Kimberly thought it resembled a round, perky breast, it was smooth and soft looking, but when slight protrusions rapidly formed and then vanished on its surface as if something was contained within the mass a look of realisation dawned on her pale, pretty face and she smiled like the cat that got the canary. After another minute of the mass' display it seized and petrified before crumbling to dust and dissolving away to nothing, it was complete and there was no going back now.

Kimberly couldn't stop herself from smiling the entire time she cleaned away the evidence, and when all was done she left the lab with the leftover ingredients hidden in her bag and proceeded to one of the science building's many exits. Along the way she was surprised to come across Miss Andrews who was looking a little more pale than usual, but upon recognising Kimberly she smiled sweetly and greeted her pleasantly.

"Oh hey, Kim, how's it going?", Sunny said with genuine pleasure.

"I'm good, just heading to lunch, I needed to take care of something here before I ate, y'know", Kim responded with a strained smile.

"Oh, are you taking a science credit this year?", Sunny enquired politely.

"I don't know yet, I guess after last year I'm looking to do some serious growing, really plump up - I mean pump up my grades, hehe", Kimberly answered turning slightly red.

"Good for you, I know last year wasn't easy on anyone, and I'm really sorry for how you did on my class, but I have every confidence you'll do better this year. Please don't hesitate to ask for my help if you need it, I mean it", Sunny said with a smile.

With another fake smile Kimberly tilted her head, "Aaw, thanks, I appreciate that. Are you heading to lunch too?"

Sunny's smile faded a little, "Um, no, I think I'm gonna give it miss today, I suddenly came on all cold and queasy a few minutes ago, so I'd rather not risk it."

Chapter 2

The month following Kimberly's first dip into the pool of the dark arts brought about some deviously delicious changes, much to her delight. Within days of her hex being cast it was clear that Sunny Andrews' bout of illness was over and her lack of appetite was behind her, way behind her judging by her eating habits in the campus cafeteria. Every day it seemed like nothing could slow her trajectory to the student eatery when the lunch period began, and it also seemed like nothing could drag her away either. Her lunch tray would be loaded up with as much as she could fit on it and plough through the feast over the course of her two hour break, sometimes even daring to get seconds if she had time.

Watching her from across the dining hall Kimberly gave a smug smile as she munched on a crunchy salad while Sunny chomped her way through a large double cheese burger, Quite the appetite you've got there Sunny, you'd better start pacing yourself though, Kimberly chuckled to herself at the words in her head.

Over the next few weeks Kimberly and the other cafeteria regulars saw Sunny's appetite level out somewhat, while the quantities she consumed had reduced they were still large enough to be considered rather unladylike. Totally oblivious to her change in behaviour Sunny's bizarre eating habits continued and they were beginning to show on her svelte figure. The pencil skirt she had worn to the first class of the year was rapidly running out of give and space as her luscious butt cheeks filled it out, and while early on the gawking gang of students had relished its tightening fit on her delightful form, the included development of a small belly was causing some of her students to avert their gaze. The same could be said of her upper half as well, many of Sunny's shirts and tops had begun growing snugger in recent weeks, both around the bust and lower down. Such items had been snug before the odd shift in Sunny's appetite, all the better to show off her stunning figure, but with the extra padding she was slowly cultivating her clothing was edging nearer and nearer to unflattering territories, although there still remained a good many students who enjoyed the sight of Sunny's growing cleavage.

Just over a month since Kimberly cast her sadistic little spell everyone on campus was aware of Sunny's softening, everyone except Sunny, of course. Today in class Sunny was clad in a trendy pair of black, flared slacks with a pair of fashionable yet professional set of heels, her upper half was covered by a tasteful light grey, cotton cardigan with a simple cream vest underneath which gave a decent view of Sunny's growing assets. As she spoke to the class she smiled and joked, flashing her perfect, pearly whites with her slightly rounder cheeks, she was far from chubby or plump by this point, however her gain over the past month was undeniable. To most simple onlookers on campus she was be seen simply as a healthy, beautiful young lecturer in her late twenties, maybe a few pounds heavier than recommended but certainly not plump, but to a select few who had stood witness to her change this past month she was a growing girl with an appetite. And with said appetite they knew her growth was bound to continue, one student in particular knew for a fact that Sunny's growth was only just getting started.

In class Kimberly couldn't take her eyes off Sunny, scrutinising every detail she could and taking notes on the changes she observed with knowing smiles, noting how the fabric of Sunny's attire stretched, how creases had gradually flattened out and vanished, and how every now and then Sunny was forced to nip and tug at certain items, whether to cover revealed slivers of flesh up or to remove material from certain areas. During tests Kimberly had to hold herself back from giggling when she would see Sunny fidget in her chair, the loud creaks breaking the silence of the lecture hall as she shifted her weight this way or that to adjust her clothing. Sunny started attracting questionable looks when she would start snacking, her hands would vanish into her desk draws and rummage for one of the many snacks she stashed there and guiltlessly start eating away while her students worked.

At the end of the test everyone handed in their papers and collected their belongings, some dawdling to discuss the test's content and compare answers, all the while Kimberly kept her eyes on Sunny. She wore an impatient expression as she hurried to collect the test papers and waited for everyone to start leaving, she really couldn't wait to get them all out the door and lock up, and Kimberly knew exactly why. The look on Sunny's face was the exact one Kimberly had seen more than a dozen times as she watched Sunny in the cafeteria queue waiting to pay, her feet would fidget and her fingers would dance on her loaded, plastic tray as if playing an air-piano, and on this day Kimberly just couldn't resist her curiosity. She had to get closer, she was no longer content observing Sunny eat from afar, like an animal researcher on safari she wanted to get as close as she could to the action. With a deep swallow and her bag on her shoulder Kimberly walked up to Sunny with a pleasant smile on her face, which Sunny reciprocated when she turned to face her.

"Will you join me for lunch today please, Sunny? You've been helping me out so much recently with this course I really want to repay you in some way, and it'll give us a chance to chat a little."

Sunny was a little thrown by Kimberly's kind offer, it was a rare thing that a student wanted to eat with a lecturer, much less buy their food, "Um... Sure, that'd be really nice, Kim, thanks", she replied with a smile before turning her attention to the last remaining stragglers, "Come on you guys, time to go, you can chat outside", she playfully called to them as she ushered them out the doors.

As they all exited the lecture hall and began their walk to the lunch hall Kimberly found she had to add an extra step to her pace to keep up with Sunny who seemed to be power walking under the steam of her obvious hunger. They entered the lunch hall some minutes later, took their trays and joined the queue, as their progressed they each took the items that took their fancy until they reached the serving area for the mains. As Sunny looked down she noticed a serious difference in the quantities she and Kim had chosen, "I'm really sorry, I didn't notice I'd taken so much, I'm gonna put some of this back", Sunny said turning bright red with embarrassment.

"It's ok, don't worry about it, I said I'd buy you lunch, so get as much as you want, seriously, order anything", Kim reassured her with the most genuine smile she had given Sunny in a long time.

"Oh, erm, Ok, thanks, but only if you're su-".

"Stop it, I'm sure", Kim cut her off.

Taking their seats at an empty table Kimberly delicately placed her tray down, which was soon followed by the considerably heavier sound of Sunny's hitting the table, Kimberly couldn't believe how much Sunny had got for lunch, there was barely enough space on the tray for it all, Ha, and to think, this is actually less than what she was eating almost two weeks ago. No wonder she's grown like she has, talk about getting just desserts. Kimberly began to snigger at her own internal joke at Sunny's expense, which caught Sunny off guard.

"What so funny?", Sunny asked a little confused.

"Oh nothing, sorry, I thought I was about to sneeze is all. Let's eat, I'm starving", Kim said as they both sat down and began their meals. Wanting Sunny's attention on her meal Kimberly remained silent as she ate, all the while watching Sunny work her way through the various starters and sides she's taken as she built up to her main, a large double cheese burger with fries and onion rings. Dropping her fork onto the floor gave Kimberly the perfect chance to see the state of Sunny's abdomen as she fed herself more and more, and with her head under the table she grinned at what she saw. The button on Sunny's slacks was definitely struggling to hold on, sitting down had obviously forced her tightening cardigan to slide up slightly and now a pale stretch of Sunny's chubby belly was plainly visible.

Sitting properly again Kimberly was surprised to find Sunny was already making a start on her main, several bites were already missing from the large burger and Sunny showed no signs of slowing down. Kimberly was doing an internal dance of celebration at what here devious spell had caused, in fact some was leaking out causing her feet to do a delighted little shuffle under the table as she watched Sunny continue to consume.

Almost an hour later Sunny slumped back in her chair, "Uuurgh... I'm... *urp* I'm so full. I don't think I've ever eaten so much", Sunny complained as she tenderly rubbed her rounded belly, and it was most certainly a belly now. The waistband of her slacks was barely visible after having slid down her food-filled middle as it swelled and becoming hidden under the rounded mass. The bottom most button of her stretched cardigan had earlier popped open exposing more skin than Sunny was comfortable with, but there was little she could do about it at this point as she sat there moaning in the grips of her food induced euphoria. Gazing down at herself she gasped in shock, "Oh my gawd... What the... What've I done? I look-I look like I'm almost six months pregnant." Pressing her hands to her rounded middle she looked to Kimberly who was sitting silently in her chair with a calm look on her face. "Kimberly, what-what happened?", Sunny asked as she turned her gaze to her belly once again.

"Well... You were really hungry obviously, you just ate and ate. It was actually pretty impressive, especially when you asked me to get you some more desserts", Kimberly informed Sunny with an almost encouraging tone.

"Impressive?? Hang on, I asked you to get me more?", Sunny questioned with panic.

"Relax, you look fine, you're over reacting", Kimberly tried to reassure the panicked lecturer.

"How am I over reacting? *Urp* I look like I could push out a baby in a few months, how is this fine?", Sunny demanded in hushed anger.

Hehe, if you think that belly's big now just give it a few months, Kimberly thought as she mentally poked fun at the poor girl. "Relax, no one's watching, no one saw, nobody cares. Let's just get up and leave quietly."

"I can't go to class like this, Kim... I need your coat", Sunny pleaded with desperate eyes.

"What, why?"

"To cover myself up, I am not walking around campus like this for the rest of the day, I've gotta go home. Please, Kimberly, I need your coat."

"Alright, take it", Kimberly relinquished and offered Sunny her tan trench coat.

"Thank you so much, I owe you", Sunny said as she fumbled to pull the coat on and cover herself as best she could, but upon trying to ruse from her seat she paused and looked to Kimberly. "This is really embarrassing, but... can you help me up? I can't manoeuvre properly with my... my-"

"-Belly?", Kimberly chuckled quietly.

Snickering quietly as if it was a dirty joke Sunny batted Kim's arm playfully, "Shut up and help me, this is partially your fault anyway." When she stood and attempted to wrap the coat around herself Sunny struggled to close it and cover herself, as her weight redistributed an her belly succumbed to gravity it added even more pressure to the straining waistband of her slacks. Suddenly their grasp on her middle loosened and Sunny gulped hard. Looking down she slowly opened the trench coat to peer at herself and as she did the button to her pants dropped to the floor with a light tap.

Both Sunny's and Kimberly's eyes bulged at what they saw, it looked as though Sunny's belly was bulging even more than before and now her tasteful black pants hung open revealing a trace of her tight, satin, crimson panties. Quickly slamming the coat shut she looked at Kimberly with a mixture of mortification and panic, "I'm really sorry, Kimberly, but I have to go. I'll see you in class tomorrow", Sunny said as she briskly marched towards the cafeteria door with her arms around herself holding the coat tightly shut.

Once Sunny had left Kimberly knelt down, picked up the discarded button, sat back in her seat and sipped on her drink cool as a cucumber, feeling rather like a villain out of a James Bond film she smiled, "I can't wait."

"Ah, gotcha, hope it's nothing serious."

"I'm sure I'll be ok, thanks for the concern. See you tomorrow in class and have a good day", Sunny said in a brighter tone.

"You too, hope you feel better. Bye." Turning and heading out the door Kimberly almost skipped to the lunch hall, hearing about Sunny suddenly feeling off around the same time as the spell ended was a definite good sign. "Looks like I'm not the only one who's gonna be growing this year", Kim said quietly to herself with a knowing grin as she entered the bustling cafeteria.

Chapter 3

It had been five months since Kimberly cast her naughty hex on her college lecturer, Sunny Andrews, and things had been progressing quite nicely, at least from Kimberly's perspective, but in regards to how Sunny felt about it all Kimberly just couldn't figure it out. To say Sunny had changed would be the understatement of the year, she had continued to indulge her substantial appetite, even to the point of attracting stares in the cafeteria, and all that indulgence was taking a serious toll on her figure. Her belly received the brunt of her new weight, bulging out from her torso round and proud and rather maternally too, to the casual observer she could easily be mistaken for being about seven months pregnant, maybe even eight. Her waist had begun to slowly level out as it was padded with soft flesh, and her eye-catching bust had expanded in a similar manner. With the amount of time she spent sitting on it, no one was surprised to see her ass grow too, pushing the limits of practically any garment she wore on her lower body that didn't stretch. Whispers could be heard as she sauntered through campus nibbling on one of several snacks she kept stashed in her bag every day, and yet she remained unfazed by it all, taking it all in the stride of her chubby thighs.

Kimberly entered the campus restaurant/bar casting her gaze from left to right, her eyes carefully scanning one face after another in the spacious room, "Where is she?", she muttered to herself. Slowly walking through the tables she continued her search for Sunny knowing full well if she was anywhere on campus it'd be here. It had all started about 2 months ago, Sunny would constantly turn up to class ten or fifteen minutes late, red faced, flustered and apologetic, but always with bulging cheeks as she munched on something she "just had to grab" on the way over.  Her decreasing reliability as a college lecturer continued for some weeks, often appearing unprepared or sometimes just disinterested at all,  until about three weeks ago fifteen minutes late started turning into not showing up for class at all. On several such occasions after exiting the classes that never were she would find Sunny sitting in the eatery casually snacking away, and today was bound to be same, yet Sunny was nowhere to be seen.

As Kimberly cleared the tables with no success she continued towards a pair of doors behind which patrons could find the washrooms, access to rentable rooms for social events, and access to the restaurant/bar's offices. Passing through the double doorway Kimberly recognised a familiar face from class exiting the men's bathrooms, Josh, one of the better looking guys in their year group who also happened to be on the varsity football team. Red-faced, smiling but without making eye contact Josh practically slid around Kimberly before vanishing through the double doors, which Kimberly thought was odd. While she and Josh weren't exactly friends he was always polite enough to acknowledge her presence with a simple greeting.

Watching Josh vanish into the main eating area through the doors Kimberly heard the door to the men's bathroom screech open once again, through which Sunny slinked pressing herself against the wall and sliding her round, soft form past the door. The grin on her face spoke as many volumes as the dishevelled state of her long, auburn hair, still pressed against the cool wall she adjusted her clothing, turning her tight, black mini-skirt around to where it should be and pulling her inadequate, white t-shirt down over her prodigious belly. Anyone visiting from off campus would easily believe Sunny was a mere student from the way she now dressed rather than a once respected lecturer, as Kimberly looked over the chubby, bulging redhead she shook her head in disbelief, eliciting a naughty giggle from Sunny. The months since Kimberly cast her hex on poor, unsuspecting Sunny, it wasn't just her body that had undergone an overhaul, but also her attire. Gradually developing a much more casual attitude towards her work wardrobe she had cast off the constricting, almost office type items in favour of much looser fitting fare. T-shirts had replaced button-downs almost entirely, save for when she wore the button-downs open with a t-shirt underneath, and the elegant yet serious looking pencil skirts and slacks had been thrown out en-lieu of the more free-spirited mini-shirts, jeans, the occasional yoga pants and even, once or twice, daisy-dukes, much to many people's astonishment. The slowly shrinking amounts of material Sunny had taken to wearing only drew more and more attention to her swelling curves and rising weight, and Kimberly loved every second of it.

As Sunny gleefully purred Kimberly gave a knowing smile, "Sunny, what're you doing here? You do know that's the men's bathrooms you're coming out of, right?"

"Uh-huh, sure, I was just... helping Josh there with a little extra credit is all", she responded as she finished readjusting her skirt, "He's a very... eager student, that's for sure", she giggled as her chubby and very flushed cheeks dimpled before she cheekily nibbled her lower lip. Pushing herself from the wall she walked past Kimberly with a slight waddle whilst resetting her t-shirt and straightening the blood-red button-down on top of it, positioning the edges to cover her erect nipples from view. For about a month now Sunny had decided to forego bras on some days, deciding to let her swelling breasts breath without the tightening grasp of her bras.

"You missed another class, y'know", Kimberly said.

"Yeah, I didn't feel like going, had other things I wanted to do instead", Sunny responded with a cheeky smile as she and Kimberly passed the table where Josh was now seated.

"Oh yeah, like what?", Kimberly chortled as she locked eyes with Josh.

"Duh, look around you, it's Fro-Yo Friday, and the first ten people in line get all-you-can-eat all day, I was number three", she said with an angelic smile.

"You blew off a lecture to eat frozen yoghurt?", Kim raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"All-you-can-eat, Kim", Sunny shot back rubbing her round, mostly exposed belly, "And I haven't had all I can eat yet". Looking down at her large belly she smiled, "I guess it must be the cravings, I know a lot of pregnant women crave ice cream, and that's like fro-yo, right?", she said casually.

"Hang on. Pregnant?", Kim feinged surprise.

"Oh yeah, didn't I tell you? I found out like a month ago. Did you know you don't get your period when you're pregnant?", Sunny asked in a slightly ditsy tone.

"Umm, yeah, of course", Kim answered.

"Well I didn't, or... I forgot, I'm not sure which. Anyway, yeah, mine stopped a few months ago, then I started getting really hungry and I felt bloated ALL the time, and one day I felt something weird in my tummy, like something moving. So I went to the doctor and he said I'm pregnant, actually he said, "Duh, you're pregnant, look at yourself", turns out I did look a little pregnant."

"Wow, congratulations."

With a content smile she stroked her belly again, "Thanks, it's pretty cool, and I've been working really hard to gain the weight I need."

"Whadoyoumean?", Kim asked confusedly.

"Well you know, with one baby a woman's supposed to gain like thirty pounds", Sunny informed.

"Ah, gotcha."

"So I figured with twins I had to at least double it, so I thought if I got it gained it early on it's less to worry about later, right? I'm really proud ,I'm almost at fifty already", Sunny said nonchalantly.

Kim was a little stunned, "Umm... Yeah, that's... That's a great plan, Sunny, great idea", she agreed as they approached the fro-yo counter.

"I know, right? Do you want anything?", Sunny asked before placing another large order of fro-yo.

"No, I'm good, you go ahead though, you are eating for three after all", Kim said with an encouraging tone. Wow, it's like as she's getting bigger her IQ's getting smaller. Such a great year.

Chapter 4

Kim listened carefully through the door to the sounds if laboured and heavy footfalls as Sunny responded to Kimberly's raps on the door. Upon reaching the door Sunny creaked it slowly open and greeted Kimberly with a pleasant smile as her face came into view through the widening gap.

"Hey Kimmy, how's it going? It's been a little while". It had indeed been a little while since the two girls had last seen each other, much to their shared disappointment. Seven months had passed since Kimberly had delved into the dark arts and hexed Sammy after receiving less than satisfying grades from the adorable red-headed lecturer the previous year. Over the months following the event Sunny had been the subject of both a physical and mental metamorphosis, her weight and figure had begin to swell as Sunny crammed the calories. In fact two months ago, on one of the Sunny's last days on campus she had casually revealed to Kim her impending motherhood to a set of twins over a Fro-Yo Friday feast. Not one to miss an opportunity Kim had convinced the gradually more ditsy Sunny that she was in a secret eating contest held by the organisers of the campus' Fro-Yo Friday. The following hour saw poor, gullible Sunny fit as much of the creamy confection into herself as her belly could hold, expanding her beyond the limits of her clothes and leaving her quite exposed. Kim's coaching and encouragement coaxed Sunny to eat more than she had ever done before and the results were spectacular in Kim's eyes, her small, white t-shirt strained as it rose over her bulging belly and bunched up under her large breasts and her constricting little skirt split open under the pressure of its wearer's abundant and growing curves.

The end result of Kimmy's ruse was a very round Sunny pinned to her chair under the weight of her own exposed Fro-yo and foetus filled middle with her lower body clad in little more than a tight and tacky pair of hot pink thong panties, which much to Kim's surprise were looking damp. As she looked Sunny over she was short of breath and very flushed, she naturally assumed it was due to the heavy load now resting in her protruding belly, but as Sunny began rubbing one of Kimberly's hands on her stretched skin she realised her assumption was a little off. With Sunny's and Kim's eyes locked on each other Sunny began leading Kim's hand lower and lower, Kimberly barely registered what was going on until her fingertips were rubbing tight, damp cotton. With a shudder and a gasp from Sunny, Kimberly was slingshotted back to reality, only to be greeted by a thunderous roar.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!!"

It turned out that the news of the afternoons activities at the bar and Sunny's absence from class again had made the rounds on campus and found its way to the dean's ears, and now there he stood, red-faced and fuming at what he saw. Sunny's reputation and employment were in tatters, and a few messy and awkward days later Sunny and her things were gone, the sign on her office had been changed and a replacement lecturer swanned into class on time. Yet despite achieving her devious goal Kimberly felt oddly deflated by the outcome, it didn't feel like a win; had a part of her actually grown to like Sunny?

After manoeuvring herself around the open door a rather round Sunny invited Kimberly in with a smile before being presented with a small, weighty looking, brown paper bag from Kimberly. Sunny didn't even have to look at the bag properly to recognise its contents, the mouth-watering aroma of her favourite burger from her favourite burger joint was all she needed. "What's that for?", She asked with a bashful demeanour.

Kim smiled, "A little peace offering, I guess, for not being in touch in a little while. You did always go on about how you loved the food from the place, so I figured..."

Kim hadn't even finished her sentence before the bag was swiped from her grasp by an obviously hungry and very chubby Sunny. Waddling over to her plush sofa she turned and fell into it, but as her body hit the cushions the lowest three buttons on her rather tight uniform shirt popped open sending two buttons tumbling to the floor a few inches from Kim's feet while the third was barely held on by the split thread. Rubbing the now large, exposed patch of bulging pale skin Sunny grumbled, "Crap, I'm gonna have to ask for a larger shirt at work tomorrow, I so thought this one would last longer than the last one", she said with a pout.

Sitting in the spot next to her, Kim looked Sunny over, No wonder her shirt burst open, she's so big now, she looks so...,"So you're working now?"

"Mhmm", Sunny hummed a reply as she pointed to the portly looking chap on her shirt's logo, "Big Boy Burger just a few streets over. I need the money and there aren't many other places that'd a heavily pregnant girl with an appetite like mine on, believe me, I checked", Sunny said as she unrolled the top of the paper bag to peek at the sumptuous contents. "It's a cool gig for what it is, the people're nice and I get all the food I want at the end of the day", she added as she removed a large, paper-covered burger.

Placing a tender hand on the exposed patch of Sunny's belly Kim began to slowly rub, "That's great, I'm happy, now eat your burgers before they get cold", Kim said with a twinkle in her eye.

"The bag feels pretty heavy, how many are there in here?"

"Five, with fries too", Kim added as she parted more of Sunny's shirt with a smile.

"Five?", Sunny said wide-eyed as she took a large bite out of the first burger.

"Uh-huh, it's a big apology", Kim said as her hands explored more of Sunny's bare belly, For a big girl.

Sunny gave a sheepish smile, "Are you gonna rub my bump while I eat?"

Locking eyes with Sunny Kim grinner, "Do you want me to?"

Sunny nodded as she chewed through even more of the burger, "Definitely, it feels soooooooooooo good."

Kim's fingers began opening more of Sunny's buttons, leading higher up her belly to her large, heavily, engorged bust, "Then I guess I've got some work to do, huh?"

After swallowing the last bite of her burger Sunny unwrapped the next in a seemingly frantic manner and began eating faster as she felt Kim's fingers creep up her mountainous abdomen. Kim's touch brought a rosy hue to her cheeks, "Kim... About what happened in the campus bar when the dean caught us, I-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...", Kim cut Sunny off. After a moment's pause Kim lowered her head and began planting deep kisses across the surface of Sunny's round, bulging, pregnant belly, "Don't worry about that, for now you focus on your meal and we'll... explore that over dessert. Sound good?"

Chapter 5

Kim laid in Sunny's bed silently, her gaze fixed on the back of Sunny's head as she listened to the rhythmic sounds of her breathing coupled with the light beat of her pulse under Kim's fingertips. It was morning, another morning after having spent another night with Sunny, one of many over the past few months. Nearly nine months had passed since Kimberly had hexed Sunny to swell up into a round, ravenous and pregnant bimbo, and what an eventful nine months it had been. As her eyes glided over Sunny's sleeping, swollen form she couldn't believe the turn both their lives had taken, the months following the hex Sunny had chubbed up considerably while her IQ dummed down, and her behaviour and work attire became more and more inappropriate. All this culminated in the termination of her employment as a lecturer after both she and Kimberly were found by the college dean in a somewhat compromising position, but not before Sunny had dropped the bombshell that she was in fact expecting twins. At the time Kim was relieved it was only Sunny who had lost her job, Kim couldn't imagine what would have happened if she had been kicked out of college too, but it was clear to her now that all the time they had spent together over the months had taken as much a toll on her feelings for Sunny as they had on Sunny's figure, both had swollen and grown hungry for more.

As her mind cycled through the several months since she and Sunny had initially "hooked up", Kim had to admit that she had noticed a surprising shift in Sunny's behaviour. Yes, her eating habits had continued down the unladylike route, but it seemed as though her original sharp wit and acumen had begun returning. More and more Kim had found herself engaging in intelligent conversation with her curvaceous lover and even finding herself on the receiving end of an intellectual beat-down. Kim smiled at the thought as her eyes glided over Sunny's abundant curves, it was true that Sunny's bimbo-esque demeanour had begun to grate on Kim's nerves, so to have Sunny returning to her former self was something of a relief. A pang of mild dread set in as Kim placed her hands on her own naked stomach, she couldn't deny having undergone some slight changes over the past month or so. As she had started to notice Sunny's rise in intellect Kim had begun panicking over the possibility of Sunny putting the puzzling pieces of her pregnancy together, what if she worked out that Kim was to blame? And not just for the pregnancy, but her drop in IQ, the loss of her svelte, alluring figure, and even the loss of her job at the college and current employment situation? The pressure had been building in Kim for some weeks now, and as a result she had begun to return to old habits, memories of her teen years came flooding back of when her figure was slightly less under her control. The pressures of school and family life had sent her into a cycle of stress binging, and Kim could feel the evidence of that same tendency rearing its pesky head under her fingertips. Living with Sunny hadn't helped either, what with abundant quantities of rich, unhealthy treats around the apartment all the time, as well as Sunny's eating habits rubbing off slightly on Kim too. More and more it seemed as if Kim was unable to say no to her nagging appetite.

With a cold sweat trickling over her, Kim extended a hand and laid it on her inflated lover's side, sinking her fingers into the soft flesh of Sunny's dwindling waistline, pudgy hips and swollen belly, while her other hand rested on her own flesh, her fingertips probing and stroking. Kim froze with fear, silently shaking her head at the realisation of just how similar her own flesh felt to Sunny's, it was silky smooth, yet far softer and... doughy, than she was comfortable with. "This can't be right, I'm still asleep, I have to be", she said with muted voice, then looking down at herself her eyes went wide at what she saw. Indeed there was more to her body than there had been not too long ago, a round belly curved out gently from her torso obscuring her view of her neatly kept pubic hair as it rested against the mattress under a pair of breasts she barely recognised as her own. Having never gone beyond a high B cup, the pair she was staring at now had to be at least with the regions of a D cup. Kim's breath caught in her throat as she felt slumbering Sunny stir and moan.

Rolling over, all of Sunny's grandeur came into view, her bulging mountains and slops rising high as her body revolved round to face Kim with moans and groans of exertion, accompanied by the bed's creaks and cracks as its heaviest occupant changed position. A plump wobble resonated across Sunny's body, as well as an audible slosh and gurgle from her huge baby bump as it hit the mattress, "Mmm, that's better, I can see you now", Sunny said in her soft, sultry voice as her long, red locks laid languidly across her eyes. Sweeping her fringe from her vision, Sunny smiled and flashed her pearly whites, "Morning, you", she said in half whisper.

With a drowsy smile Kim replied, "Morning. Slept well?", she asked as she laid her hands on Sunny's warm body.

"Mhmm, very, you know I always sleep well on a full belly", Sunny said as she laid her own hands on Kim. "What about you?"

"A slightly less full belly, but yeah, I slept well", Kim answered trying not to cringe as she felt Sunny's fingers explore her chubbier waist.

With a brief chortle Sunny lightly patted her own vast tummy, "Hehe, I'd be a little surprised if you had a fuller belly than me these days." As if on cue Kim's belly gave out an unmistakable rumble of hunger, causing Kim to turn a very sharp shade of red, but Sunny just smiled and gently rubbed Kim's grumbling tummy before locking eyes with Kim and grinning widely. "Speaking of: You'll never guess what I found in this musty old book in your cupboard a few days after you moved in."

Kim gulped as Sunny's continued rubbing her belly.

Chapter 6: Epilogue

*Crunch*...*Crunch*... "Mmm, can you *crunch*... pass me the Nutella, Sun? I can't -uurgh- I can't reach it", Kim pouted after a failed attempt to reach her favourite snack accompaniment.

"Hehe, can't reach it over this, you mean?", Sunny chortled as she poked an index finger into the side of Kimberly's large, round, gestating dome. Her smile grew ever wider at the realisation of how deep her finger sunk before meeting with the resistance of Kim's pregnancy under the chubby layer of fat she had cultivated, not single-handedly of course. Reaching over from off the sofa for Kimberly's rather large Nutella jar Sunny gasped in surprise. "Dammit...", she said in an irritated tone.

*Crunch*, "Whassup?", Kimberly asked through a mouthful of potato chips as one of her hands grasped the large jar as best she could from underneath while the other plunged a stack of three chips into the gooey, chocolate treat.

"I fell out of my damn nursing bra again and my nipples are still sensitive from the feeding. I can't believe I need to go up a size again, I thought tits were supposed to start shrinking a little this long after the birth, or at least stop swelling. It's been 8 months, surely they can't grow anymore, they're enormous", Sunny stressed as she sat back and readjusted herself into her inadequate undergarment.

*Crunch* "I suppose I'll have to drink them dry for my pre-sleep snack tonight... But really, Sun, you're complaining to me about growing? Seriously?", Kim said with a slightly unsympathetic barb at the end while she continued to feed herself.

Turning her head she looked Kim over, it was true that Sunny had no right complain of further swelling as she appraised Kim's form. She was -for lack of a better word- enormous, all belly, boobs and other plump bulges that dominated her once slim and wiry physique. Kim's skin tight beige crop top was rumpled and bunched up at the top of her mammoth belly serving as little more than a sports bra, and a pretty bad one at that. Her belly rose high and spread wide in a tight sphere of fecund and fatty flesh, unmistakably pregnant but the evidence of her feeding frenzy was plain as day too. Small frays adorned the edges of Kim's tightening pyjama pants as widened and softened hips bulged past their confines, leading down to a slightly fleshier pair of thighs pinned under Kim's vast, hungry bump. Softer arms pressed against bulging tit flesh as she scooped globs of Nutella onto her chips and snaffled them down, a much gentler jawline and rounder cheeks worked quickly to crunch up her snack before swallowing. Sunny smiled at the sight, the changes Kim had gone through over the months were mind-blowing, her slightly Asian features compliment so well by the added weight, Sunny truly loved what she and Kim had made together.

Placing a hand tenderly on Kim's large belly Sunny leaned in and began planting a series of gentle, yet sensual kisses on the soft skin, "I'm sorry, angel, I guess I just got a little stressed, you're right, I can't really complain about swelling compared to you", she purred. "But let's face it-", she said as she took a small stack of chips from the bag and dipped them deep into the chocolate spread and lifted them to Kim's waiting lips, "- It's not like you're doing anything to slow your own growth, now is it?", she asked with a smile as Kim munched on the chocolate-drenched chips.

"Mmmm... I guess not, but it's not my fault", Km pitifully mumbled as she saw Sunny's gaze with a raised eyebrow, "Not entirely, anyway", she finished with a sheepish smirk as she reached for more chips.

"I won't deny there may have been quite a bit of revenge feeding in the early months that might've contributed, but I think it's safe to say most of this is your own handiwork", said as she playfully patted Kim's bulging belly. "And let's not forget who started this whole thing anyway."

"Technically you started it by failing me in your class", Kim shot back.

Sunny gave Kim a stern look, "Kim, I was doing my job and you deserved those grades. If you'd dedicated as much time to your studying and coursework as you have to eating these past few months you'd have been top of the class". Then her tone shifted to a softer, kinder one, "But then I suppose we wouldn't be here now, huh? I wouldn't have the twins, you wouldn't have these two on the way, and worst of all, I wouldn't have you", Sunny said as she kissed Kim on the lips.

"I guess you're kinda right, about all this and... well... this", Kim motioned to her mountainous middle. "I am getting pretty big."

"Getting? Kim, you're huge... And I do mean huge. You're even bigger than I was at the end of my pregnancy, and I was pretty damn big, and I wasn't even getting fed like you have with me a bit", Sunny teased as she poked Kim's rounding sides.

"Hehehe, not entirely true, actually", Kim cheekily sniggered.

"What do you mean?", Sunny asked quizzically.

"Well how do you think you got that belly you're still carrying around? You still look about 5 months pregnant", Kim giggled as she poked Sunny's own paunch of a belly. "Of course I fed you, I was trying to feed you every time we hung out, hence all the weight you've been trying to shed", Kim said as she glared at Sunny's considerably slimmer figure enviously, "I see some of it's still hanging on though", she added as she spooned Nutella into her mouth with a smile.

"Yeah, I still occasionally get asked if I know if it's a boy or a girl, but whatever I've had to lose will be considerably less than what you'll be weighted down with after these two are born. I can't believe it, less than nine months ago you were, what, 120 pounds? And now look at you, over a hundred pound heavier,  round, heavy, hungry, and massively pregnant. So darn chubby all over too, and you seem almost determined to get bigger before you give birth", Sunny grinned as she playfully pinched Kim's expanding waistline.

Kim paused "... I've already told you, I can't help it, I just - I just... Urgh, I just HAVE to eat", she said in a flustered tone, then she eyed Sunny's hand delve into the chip bag, "And you're not exactly helping, either", she said as she begrudgingly gobbled down the handful Sunny presented. "It's gonna take me forever to lose this weight after", Kim pouted as she rubbed her insatiable belly.

Nuzzling her face into Kim's melon sized breasts she giggled, "And who says I'm gonna let that happen, hmm?" Kim just gazed worriedly at the top of Sunny's head as she felt slim fingers sink into her fleshy sides and heard Sunny purr with delight.

This is some superb stuff, man. As soon as I started reading I couldn't stop.

Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment, for my first commission I was pretty happy with how it turned  out, and so was the client, so much so in fact that he's commissioned a few more stories from me.