Office weight gain

amd123

Hi all,

Does anyone have stories or pics of women gain weight in an office environment that they would like to share? I love the the effect the onset of a sedentary work life with the temptations of snakes lingering around the office has on young relatively skinny women figures. I especially like various parts of their figure starting to bulge out of their office attire, eventually having to upgrade to a new work wordrobe as they round out and soften

cheers

Traditionally snakes tend to trick women into eating apples, but they might have changed their agenda over time ;-)

Haha! whoops, was supposed to say snacks!

Perhaps a possible Freudian slip that emphasized my point better???

I love office weight gain.

A friend of mine gained quite a bit of weight while we worked together. When we first met at work she was trim but very curvy. She loved to snack, and I was always happy to fetch her snacks. In a short time she really plumped up. Her butt and thighs received the bulk of the weight. I loved watching her plump up.

Ya, well the office lifestyle (or transition into) can have a great affect on womens figures.

I don't know what it is about formal attire that really helps emphasize weight gain. The thought of her lower half expanding in her suit trousers is awesome. The emergence of prominent visible panty lines come to mind

• 4 weeks later...

I just used to wonder what she would look like in that chair in just her panties....bet her breasts hung down to her belly button, and I bet the fat covered her whole lap so you couldn't tell if she was wearing panties or not.

...That's a great image

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, one of those deals where you stand next to them at the coffee cart and think, "Is she pushing her stomach out? Is she pregnant?" Then you realize, nope, she's just getting fat.

I'd love to know their mindset when getting getting dressed for work in the morning, are they oblivious of their expanding figures? are they conscious of it? are they too tired or lazy to mitigate it, or do they care?

• 1 year later...

What I've noticed recently is a lot office girls try to mitigate this newly acquired office weight by going to post work yoga classes or whatever. They leave work still looking formal and professional from the waist up but squeeze into spandex/yoga pants on the way to the gym from the office. It's great seeing their widening buns wobble behind their widening pear hips gained from sitting on their arse all day.

They then only do light stretching to easy yoga moves in a gym class with 20 other similarly proportioned women, and even though, it's not strenuous exercise, I somehow think they convince themselves it is, so the weight goes nowhere