Office weight gain

amd123

Hi all,

Does anyone have stories or pics of women gain weight in an office environment that they would like to share? I love the the effect the onset of a sedentary work life with the temptations of snakes lingering around the office has on young relatively skinny women figures. I especially like various parts of their figure starting to bulge out of their office attire, eventually having to upgrade to a new work wordrobe as they round out and soften

cheers

Hi all,

Does anyone have stories or pics of women gain weight in an office environment that they would like to share? I love the the effect the onset of a sedentary work life with the temptations of snakes lingering around the office has on young relatively skinny women figures. I especially like various parts of their figure starting to bulge out of their office attire, eventually having to upgrade to a new work wordrobe as they round out and soften

cheers

Traditionally snakes tend to trick women into eating apples, but they might have changed their agenda over time ;-)

Traditionally snakes tend to trick women into eating apples, but they might have changed their agenda over time ;-)

Haha! whoops, was supposed to say snacks!

Perhaps a possible Freudian slip that emphasized my point better???

My ex gained about 35 pounds on a 5'4'' frame, from 120 to 155, when she had an office job and snacked all day. I have pics of when she started vs when she quit in the same outfit. Her belly sticks out A LOT and she has a noticeably chubbier face and arms. I'd love to share it but I don't want to have to deal with her again if she found out I posted them. She has since become anorexic , though. :/

I once had a grievance filed against my company by a woman who gained a lot of weight in a short time while working for us.  She blamed the company because we had a snack machine in the break room.  Rather than just bringing her own healthy snacks or not eating snacks at all, she was a great customer of the candy machine.  She put on between 30 and 40 pounds in a year and felt it was our fault.  She was really thin when she started.  It really was fun to watch her get wider and wider as most of her new weight went to her hips.  Needless to say her lack of self control was not a sound basis for a corporate grievance.  I left that company as did she and I saw her a few years later she was a full fledged BBW.  I wonder who's fault that was?

Haha! whoops, was supposed to say snacks!

Perhaps a possible Freudian slip that emphasized my point better???

As long as the office is not in China where the likeliness of seeing women snacking on snakes is a bit higher than in most other countries. But that would have left only little space for another possible Freudian slip happening in my head: the upgrade to New York wardrobe.

I don't know if she's gaining, but she sure is curvy, and in an office, per your request:

http://curvage.org/forum/index.php?topic=4232.0

And you can imagine the rest

...though she normally didn't eat much, this afternoon in line at the cafeteria she was feeling especially peckish. She picked out extra portions and dessert, too! She didn't give a thought to how tight it was going to make her skirt across her widening ass...

I love office weight gain.

A friend of mine gained quite a bit of weight while we worked together. When we first met at work she was trim but very curvy. She loved to snack, and I was always happy to fetch her snacks. In a short time she really plumped up. Her butt and thighs received the bulk of the weight. I loved watching her plump up.

I love office weight gain.

A friend of mine gained quite a bit of weight while we worked together. When we first met at work she was trim but very curvy. She loved to snack, and I was always happy to fetch her snacks. In a short time she really plumped up. Her butt and thighs received the bulk of the weight. I loved watching her plump up.

Ya, well the office lifestyle (or transition into) can have a great affect on womens figures.

I don't know what it is about formal attire that really helps emphasize weight gain. The thought of her lower half expanding in her suit trousers is awesome. The emergence of prominent visible panty lines come to mind

Something hot about office weight gain - perhaps the illicit pleasure of mixing business with pleasure ???

Seen plenty of big girls in offices, but I haven't usually stuck around long enough to see it happening, or else it has already happened before I arrived...

Someone must have a good story though??

I won't say where I live, because I don't want to risk seeing it end, lets just say I live in middle America.    Our local CBS TV affiliate not only hires heavy set female reporters, but the ones who start of somewhat trim gain quite a bit while they are on the job.

Example, a former reporter was a busty blonde haired/blue eyed reporter who was their lead reporter every night.  Was always heavier, but when she left, she was well over 200 lbs, probably around 225 possibly more.

A current reporter they have, probably was around 5'6" and 155 lbs when she started about 3 years ago.  She is easily around 185-190 now and looks super hot in her work polo that is tighter than it should be.  Another female anchor at night, is obviously fighting the pounds.  You will see her start to grow and then shrink.  Finally a female reporter that has been in the TV market for a while, although was at another station then abruptly left and is now at this station is wearing jackets that strain around her mid section.  Something that NEVER happened at her prior job.

I just think it is interesting how many of them are heavy and getting heavier.  The station Manager is female herself, maybe she doesn't push a thin agenda?  It doesn't matter, it makes for an interesting newscast.

Guest Rüdiger

Hi all,

cheers

OMG do I.

I started work in a mailroom when I was 19 and got to know everyone in the office pretty quickly as I would see them on my rounds.

Nancy M got married in February, went away on honeymoon, came back and got back to work just about the time I started working there.

I thought it was wishful thinking but I noticed over the months that she was gaining weight. Other women around the office would be seen up and doing this or that but Nancy was always in her chair in her skirt and her thighs were flabby and seemed to be growing over time. Then I noticed it in her face, then her arms and belly. I thought she might be pregnant but, no, she was definitely getting out of shape, doughy and chubby.

Eventually they took me off making rounds and kept me in the mailroom all day as assistant manager, so I didn't see Nancy for quite some time.

Then one day I looked out the window and saw this fat cow crossing the parking lot. I stopped what I was doing to take a nice look and realized it was Nancy - and she was now FAT. Big stomach bulging, ass as big as a chair, backs of her knees with rolls and football-sized arms.

OMG do I.

I started work in a mailroom when I was 19 and got to know everyone in the office pretty quickly as I would see them on my rounds.

Nancy M got married in February, went away on honeymoon, came back and got back to work just about the time I started working there.

I thought it was wishful thinking but I noticed over the months that she was gaining weight. Other women around the office would be seen up and doing this or that but Nancy was always in her chair in her skirt and her thighs were flabby and seemed to be growing over time. Then I noticed it in her face, then her arms and belly. I thought she might be pregnant but, no, she was definitely getting out of shape, doughy and chubby.

Eventually they took me off making rounds and kept me in the mailroom all day as assistant manager, so I didn't see Nancy for quite some time.

Then one day I looked out the window and saw this fat cow crossing the parking lot. I stopped what I was doing to take a nice look and realized it was Nancy - and she was now FAT. Big stomach bulging, ass as big as a chair, backs of her knees with rolls and football-sized arms.

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shegotfat

After working in office environments for a number of years I've seen a few of these. I'll post them in installments when I have time.

Guest leahvogt

This thread is very encouraging, considering I'm currently seeking employment in an office environment intentionally so that I can gain faster:-)

Guest Rüdiger

I once had a grievance filed against my company by a woman who gained a lot of weight in a short time while working for us.  She blamed the company because we had a snack machine in the break room.  Rather than just bringing her own healthy snacks or not eating snacks at all, she was a great customer of the candy machine.  She put on between 30 and 40 pounds in a year and felt it was our fault.  She was really thin when she started.  It really was fun to watch her get wider and wider as most of her new weight went to her hips.  Needless to say her lack of self control was not a sound basis for a corporate grievance.  I left that company as did she and I saw her a few years later she was a full fledged BBW.  I wonder who's fault that was?

I knew a woman like this...very short (4'11) pretty, blonde dispatcher who sat right next to the candy machine. By the time I left the company she was just off-the-charts fat, big blubber roll hanging over her pants, piggy face blown up to the extent that her eyes seemed smaller, circles of fat dangling off her arms, ass filling the chair, and as friendly as can be. She didn't sue the company. She had a husband, otherwise I would have tried to date her.

She would never get up out of her chair, either - anything she needed, she would use her feet to push off the desk or the wall, and roll the chair to wherever in the room she needed to be.  Sometimes, when I would come in her office, her chair would be turned to the side as she looked for something in the file cabinet and I would see the deep, thick rolls of fat on her sides, and her ass sticking out of the back of the chair.

I just used to wonder what she would look like in that chair in just her panties....bet her breasts hung down to her belly button, and I bet the fat covered her whole lap so you couldn't tell if she was wearing panties or not.

I just used to wonder what she would look like in that chair in just her panties....bet her breasts hung down to her belly button, and I bet the fat covered her whole lap so you couldn't tell if she was wearing panties or not.

...That's a great image