Girls talking about their weight v2

It was a few days back, a few days after Valentine day, I heard a conversation between two girls in the bus, a chubby one and a thin one, they were around 20. They were speaking about Valentine day. One of them, the chubby one, told the other one that she had been to a restaurant with her boyfriend, she explained all the food they had. The other one said : I thought you wanted to lose weight, it's not the better way ! The first one replied something like : I know, but it's impossible to lose weight with him, one week before I had told him that I had still fattened and not only he reserves a great restaurant but when coming back home he offers me an enormous box of chocolates! You know, since we live together I gained 8 kg! But this didn't seemed to bother her that much !

• 2 months later...

A new short story I witnessed

My girl friend has a friend who is 26 years old, she was a curvy but slim girl. Last september she went to Italia for her job and she came back a week or so. Yesterday, she visited us : she has now ample chubby curves, especially her ass, belly and thighs have grown noticeably ! Of course, her and my girlfriend discussed their weight, this girl told my girlfriend that she totally gave up sport and how much she love italian food but what i liked so much it's when this girl said : I gained so much, I gained more than 10 kg, too bad ! But finally it doesn't matter, I enjoyed so much ! And my girl friend : you know, one's get used easily being fat, believe me !

• 3 weeks later...

I found this recounting in an old email. It was posted to the original thread back before Curvage crashed. It's about an ex-girlfriend trying to borrow clothes from a similarly shaped roommate:

My ex-GF was preparing to attend a job fair and realized she had no professional business attire in her closet at school to wear to the event. She had forgotten to bring attire back to school with her from the last trip she made home. So in a pinch, she asked her roommate, if she could borrow the new pants suit she purchased on a shopping trip a few weeks earlier. Considering they often shared clothes, and that she was the closest in size to my ex-gf, The roommate obliged and gladly offered up the outfit.

There was a slight problem though. the roommate had begun losing some weight (namely from cutting back on drinking because she was so busy with school) and was probably down to 127-130. My ex-girlfriend, however, had the opposite reaction to the stresses of school, and gorge herself on fatty snacks and sodas, usually late at night, after her metabolism had checked in for the day. So at this point, my ex-girlfriend had put on 5 or 6 pounds and was weighing in at 144-145. At this point, she was 20+ pounds heavier than when we first began dating.

Needless to say, my ex-girlfriend had not considered the fact she had packed on some pounds. She borrowed the pants suit without ever trying it on before going to the job fair. I was just lucky enough to be in her room the morning she got dressed to head to the job fair. First she got out of the shower, put her bra and panties (which were of the string variety and creating quite the muffin top by this point), then a nice button down shirt, and then she reached for the pants. Now, I had seen the roommate in this outfit before, and the pants looked QUITE good on her. They hugged every curve and highlighted her ass perfectly. So I was quite excited to see how they would look on my ex-girlfriend. Lets just say what happened next did not go over well.

Right away, she stepped into the pants and began attempting to shimmy them up her legs, meeting heavy resistance at her growing thighs (she was always a more bottom heavy girl). Miraculously, she managed to get past that first obstacle without bursting a seam. Them came the task of getting them over her ass… an area she was always "well-gifted" in. It looked like someone trying to put a bowling bowl in a ziplock bag. Right away, you could see the look of concern on her face. She looked at me and said, "These aren't fitting quite right… I thought we were the same size". With some heavy effort, she hoisted the pants over her rear-end. This led us to the finally stage, and my favorite part of the experience…. buttoning and zipping the pants.

Now for a girl that I would consider to be more of a pear shape, she had managed to put on quite a paunch... especially considering how flat and naturally defined her abs were at one point. She sucked in as best she could, and managed to get the zipper to move painfully up 3/4's of the way. Then she attempted to button the pants... Only, she couldn't and never did. Revealing the slightest glimpse of bright victoria secret pink panty and soft belly pudge.

"She must of shrunk these in the wash", said my ex-GF anxiously as she looked at the clock and realized she had to be to this job fair in just 15 minutes. This didn't leave much time to call an audible on her outfit choice. I comforted her and told her that must be the case… but she quickly changed her tune and realized the truth… "Or…. maybe I'm just getting fat" as she lifted up her shirt and dejectedly patted her little pot belly.  

Between her shirt and the jacket that went with the outfit, she was able to conceal the fact that she couldn't button the pants. She met me at my apartment for lunch that day. Knowing that she was no longer out in public, she fully unzipped the pants and let the full fury of her growing paunch out while she enjoyed the Spaghetti and meatballs.

I later found out from the roommate that she had stretched the pants out and no longer fit.

Good story ! In fact, that is the classic story of the gaining girl who is in denial till the event which obliges her to recognize what was clear for every body : she had becoming a fat girl ! Such thing is always a huge turn on for me. And at that time, either she starts a strong diet, or she lets herself go !

Guest Steatopygist

@maxymumspyder, wish Curvage had a way to upvote posts  :thumbsup:

(I love the arc of:  complacency and denial about how fat she currently is ; sudden shock

when she realizes they don't fit ; rising anxiety that she won't be able to get them on plus

the danger that she will rip them trying ; the embarrassment and hidden shame of having

to go out in public with her pants unbuttoned; and finally the resignation of unzipping them

and exposing her fatness while she eats comfort food.)

I'm glad you guys enjoyed. There were probably 9-10 stories like this, many of them which I posted on the original thread on the old curvage, now since lost. If you're interested, I can tell some more of them. I had a couple of girlfriends that went through slightly similar situations, but the one mentioned above in particular I dated the longest and had the most experiences like this with.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Steatopygist

My spouse and I once were at a friends house for a backyard barbecue. There was a spare bedroom near the patio door, and as we passed by, we heard an urgent "Psst!!". One of the other guests, a rather chubby woman, was laying on the bed with her jeans completely unzipped; she'd undone them to go to the ladies' room and now couldn't get them closed again. I stood guard outside the room while my wife helped her stuff herself back into them . She apologized for the awkward situation, and confessed that these were her biggest "fat" jeans and that she'd had to get her roommate's help earlier that day. "I should probably skip dessert, huh?", she joked as she slunk back to the party.

• 2 months later...

This is more like a reminiscence of high school in general, but it's relevant to the topic at hand.

There's this girl I knew. She is 5'1", which will explain some of the weight numbers later. We've gone our separate ways in the two years since high school.

End of freshman year was when I first noticed that she had a bit of a rounded middle. Nothing out of the ordinary, just not rail-thin like a lot of other girls that age.

Sophomore year, I noticed that she had a habit of holding her textbook with the edge poking into her stomach. We got into an argument around Christmas and things got awkward, so I couldn't bring up the fact that her clothes were getting pretty tight. She was always fairly busty, but most of the new weight seemed to be going to her belly. She still liked wearing form-fitting clothes, but her belly easily covered the waistband of her jeans when she sat down.

Later, I told her that my parents didn't think she was that fat back in sophomore year, and she just laughed, saying that it "wasn't that bad in December."

Spring came around, and the sweaters came off. She got some new clothes, but they were essentially the same size, and still tight. At some point there was some visible jiggle when she walked, and she started swaying her hips a bit more, presumably from the change in body shape. I estimated her at around 125 or so. She had love handles, but didn't actually seem that much wider other than that. Just rounder.

She also started sucking in her stomach, which made it all the more obvious when she was concentrating on something else and her belly bulged out again. Mentioned that she went jogging after school and swam on weekends... I didn't see much of a difference.

Still really chubby over the summer. An small t-shirt actually looked like it fit her perfectly - t-shirts are usually baggy on most people, and a bit too long for someone 5'1" Her other shirts were a little smaller and had a slimmer cut, the stretchy fabric hugging her curves.

=====

Junior year. During orientation, I spot a glimpse of her and wonder if she's lost weight. After school started, we started chatting again. Definitely not just sucking in, her face has gotten more angular. Naturally, I don't bring up anything because she'd yelled at me in the past about it.

A few days later, she tugged at her jeans and said offhandedly, "These were a lot tighter during the summer."

I take the opportunity. "Yeah, I noticed." And we actually have a decently long conversation. Turns out the reason she gained weight was because she was eating as much as her athlete brother. Parents tried to get her to lose weight, and she gave in. Went on a mostly-fruit diet.

Two weeks later, another friend also asked her if she lost weight. So I find out that she lost over 15 pounds.

She stays pretty thin until around March. At some point I bring up the fact that I think she looks good either way, just as a side comment. And even afterward, all I notice is a bit of belly fat, not unnatural for a girl of her body type.

Throughout the year, she'd make small remarks about how she'd need to get some clothes adjusted to accommodate her smaller sizes.

=====

Senior year. Still pretty skinny, though she doesn't have an aversion to snacking anymore.

The first clue I have that something's happening is in October. We had a party with friends, and I notice that she's got a little rounded belly under her shirt. She ate a lot, so I wrote it off as just being bloated. But she still had an impressive stomach capacity, so I was hopeful that she'd gain a little weight at least.

We go hiking around New Year's. For most of the hike she's just wearing a long-sleeved shirt, and I notice that she's got a roll of fat when she sits down.

A few weeks later, we've got a concert, and on the day of our performance she shows up wearing a black t-shirt for rehearsal. I raise my eyebrows, wondering if she's going to change later. She says she was out jogging. I get the feeling that the shirt's tighter than the last time I've seen it, about a year ago.

After our practice, she goes to change and comes out wearing a tight, thin white top with black dress pants. While stretching, she talks about a college that she's thinking of going to and how she's going to get the Freshman 15 because the food's good in the area. And at the same time, I notice that she's actually got a substantial tummy again. Nothing enough to jiggle, and more in the range of what the normal person would consider "average."

She doesn't bring up anything until the next week, when she says she's going to try to go on a diet. She also comments that her upper belly is kind of firm instead of squishy, which might be because of the core exercise she does.

Over the next two weeks, I have a few assorted conversations with her about her weight gain/loss.

She had to loosen her watch two notches to fit around her wrist when she was fatter. At one point during junor year she dropped down to 103 pounds due to lack of exercise, and gained five pounds over the next five months. Recently, she gained around eight pounds more quickly, putting her at 115 or so.

She then goes to that college for an orientation tour. When she comes back, the first thing she says: "Holy crap, I really ate a lot this weekend." Her belly's bulging over her jeans, and she starts to recount her day of excess. A big breakfast, enough to keep her full for lunch. She had lunch anyway, a fried clam sandwich. Then she also got dessert later. At the end, she laughs. "I probably walked a good part of the day, so it shouldn't be a problem." I didn't think a day or two would make much of a difference either, but her clothes looked a little tighter than they were the week before. She says she's okay with the extra weight as well, but would prefer to slim down a bit so her clothes still fit.

=====

She got her act together and lost some weight again. Still really likes food though. After sophomore year's weight gain, she's always had a decent amount of belly fat. Even after losing the weight again, her arms were skinny but I could still poke her belly and find an inch or two of softness. Granted, 108-ish at 5'1" isn't tiny, but she's fit enough to pass for normal.

And then came our final two months of school. The weather's getting hot, and she stops wearing a jacket. I notice love handles and a double chin. Trying to ask her about it, she gets embarrassed again. Being the fool that I am, I push a little harder, saying that it's probably partly muscle, and she mutters, "Not after this long. I've gotten fatter since I started exercising."

Senior ball a month later. She got her dress, a simple curve-hugging red design, when she was a good bit slimmer. It still fit okay, but her belly was a prominent bulge that just wouldn't go away, even when she sucked in. Dinner was a self-serve buffet. I watched as she piled fried food on one small plate, devoured it, and sauntered back over for more. A total of three small plates of food, approximately equal to one normal-sized plate. And then she asked me if I wanted to go look at the desserts. Which meant two small plates of chocolate-dipped sweets disappeared into her stomach shortly afterward.

For the rest of the night, we wandered around, too awkward to go dance. Her belly now strained the fabric, her entire midriff bulging out. She squeezed it once or twice, but never tried to suck it in.

=====

Yet again, she tried to lose weight, and this time she happily told me about her weight plummeting afterward. Her face was still chubby when she said this, so I knew that "plummeting" was relative.

Summer came around, and she went on vacation. Pictures were posted almost every day. The scenery was great, but she also had full-body pictures. At first, she was fairly slim, the double chin all but gone and her belly a little bulge that she wasn't worried about. There were pictures of food. I'm fairly sure most of those went into her stomach, because she was balooning up again. By the end of the two weeks, her face was chubby, and her belly was partially hidden with baggy clothes.

We met up soon after she got back. Yet again, she was plump, her belly easily protruding one or two inches more than her chest. The biggest change was in her face - while she used to lose the double chin when her head was level, she was looking up slightly and there was still a fat roll under her chin. As we walked, she talked about "too much breakfast," delicious restaurant food, and desserts with a smile, all while her belly jiggled with every step.

At the end of August, we met up a few more times. She'd lost some of that padding around her waist, but with that added confidence came a relaxed, bulging belly. I'd put her at "halfway through vacation" weight, just a little below 120. Fit enough to squeeze into her skinny clothes (with ample muffin top), curvy enough for her to eat and gain a little without fear of ruining her figure.

College started, and I haven't seen her much since. She's not one for partying, but I've seen her holiday pictures. She's kept the weight from that summer, and isn't as worried about her chubby face. I'd call that progress.

• 3 weeks later...

maxymumspyder owns this thread hands down...anxiously waiting for the next story.

a few years ago I was eating  some fat food with a friend from school. She was a former softball player 5'10 roughly 170 with a fairly even fat distribution(slightly favoring the bottom half). I wouldn't describe her as a fat girl but she definitely had a meat a potatoes look goin on. After we had finished eating  (I think she may have had a double double cheeseburger,shake, and large fry) she made a comment on how i eat so much and stay thin. I've gained 70 pounds since then but thats a different story completely. She went on to say, "I gain weight so easily its like i can feel myself getting fatter." "When i take a bite of a french fry its like my left buttcheek explodes."Needless to say i had to contain my excitement at that moment. Not even an hour later she told me she's hungry for mexican food. I obliged and we went to get some more food. She not only ate a burrito that was a size comparable to a baby, but requested extra meat. I didn't have any more "weighty moments" while she was on her vacation but...Two years later she was in town again for her little brother graduation. I stopped by her house to say hi and ran into her mom first. After talking for a bit her mother eluded that her daughter had put on some weight. I though that was weird to say considering her daughter had never been a stick. I went up stairs and she had literally double in size. Her face was full, her stomach was protruding but had some nice rolls as well. Her ass...omg it looked like a a beanbag stuffed into sweatpants. She ended up not going to her brothers graduation because she didn't have any pants that fit her...long story slightly shorter....she's around 280 now and doesn't appear to be slowing down. 

this is one of the best threads on curvage in my opinion...with all these fat admirers, there has to be a more men and women with weighty stories.. i know for fact that girls talk about their weight even if they're not apart of our community so there has to be copious amounts of stories yet to be shared.

this is one of the best threads on curvage in my opinion...with all these fat admirers, there has to be a more men and women with weighty stories.. i know for fact that girls talk about their weight even if they're not apart of our community so there has to be copious amounts of stories yet to be shared.

Yeah, not to mention facebook gains (however, that's somewhat unethical, but won't stop me from Manliojaviers thread). Shame that that generally only 1% of a community makes threads and only 5% post comments. And that's hard enough to do with one hand.

Here is a fairly quick conversation I had with a friend of mine that I once dated briefly. We hadn’t spoken in awhile. She’s a former athlete that’s gained about 30-40 pounds since moving on to a sedentary lifestyle. Combine that with the fact she has a penchant for drinking, and you have the ingredients of a girl getting quite soft. For the record, she’s roughly 5’5”

She missed typed a text to me and blamed it on her chubby fingers. I told her she did not have chubby fingers. From there, the conversation veered towards her love of cheese puffs and how she needs to stop eating them.

“I have this orange cheese puff dust on fingers and it’s gross.”

“Just lick them clean… besides, I’m sure the orange stained fingers is worth it. Cheese puffs are a great snack.”

“It’s getting to be way too worth it, I need to stop eating this crap and get back to the gym.”

That statement is a repeat of one she’s made a bunch in the past. Her actions are a repeat as well, because she still hasn’t made it to the gym.”

“Oh stop it. You don’t have chubby fingers either.”

Then she sent me a picture of herself from a wedding and asked me a question: 

“… How much do you think I weigh there.”

So I lied and said 130 pounds, knowing full well that wasn’t true.

“Nope, I weigh a little over 160 pounds right there. I think you need your eyes checked.”

The photo showed too, as she looked like she was ready to burst out of the tight floral dress she was wearing. She always had quite a big butt, even when she was thinner, and that has only seemingly grown to be bigger, wider, and jut even further over time. I can’t imagine she has a single pair of jeans that she can fit in from her past at this point.

“No way!” 

“Yes way… maybe I carry it well and you just don’t see it.”

Truthfully, I could see it quite clearly. Her upper arms have gotten much meatier and fatter, any trace of muscle tone or shapeliness has since vanished. You can do a lot to conceal weight gain. But when your face and upper arms start getting fatter, you’re beginning to become out of luck.

“You look great! Besides, you have a Kim Kardashian thing going on.”

“Yeah, I have a big fat out of control bum.”

I wanted to follow up that she had the belly to boot. The photo was a profile shot. She was sporting a definitive paunch on her lower belly, which surpassed her chest in distance traveled from her torso. The photo also gave a clear view of her love handles as well, which were quite soft and noticeable through the dress.

“Even my face is getting fatter too.” 

“No way, you still look great.”

And to me, she definitely did. However, her cheeks have become significantly rounder and she has even sprouted a double chin to go with it. And while her legs weren’t super visible in the dress, you could see tell that she was holding an awful lot of weight in her upper thighs. Even her calf muscles looked fatter, despite the fact high heels usually give the illusion of lower leg strength, and tone.

“I can’t fit into 90% of my clothes. I’m even starting to grow out of my fat clothes. That dress was a size 10 and even that was super tight.”

She has mentioned to me in the past that she will actually change with her eyes closed. Not too mention, how easily winded she gets when climbing up to the stairs to her third floor office. On the whole, it seems like the extra weight has only served to slow her down, make her more easily winded, and just overall a whole heck of a lot lazier.

I tried to get some more current photos, but she wouldn’t share. I also couldn’t get a new number out of her, as I know she has gained some more weight in the interim. Overall, she is starting to take the shape of an overweight soccer mom. I can only imagine what sort of figure she strikes in a bikini.

• 2 weeks later...

We (my girl friend and myself) had a dinner at a restaurant with one of the best friend of my girl friend (ex roommate), together with her boyfriend. The ex roommate, who was a slender and rather athletic girl some years ago, taking care of her weight and figure, has put on some weight since she is with that guy, which was bothering her, leading her to some yo-yoing. That was a regular topic discussed between her and my girl friend.

However, lately, she definitly packed on a bunch of pounds, turning from a thin athletic girl to a well fed woman. The top she wore that evening could not hide a fat belly bulge and her face was chubbier than ever, with a double chin.

So, coming back to that dinner, during the discussion, we talked about next holydays. They had the idea to go to some sunny place for new year, like Morocco or Tunisia but thay had a good apportunity and finally booked winter holydays in a ski resort. The interesting is coming because the ex-roommate said « finally, it's better. I can't thinking in myself in a bikini with all that weight I got, I'm so fat. And I feel too lazy for loosing weight ».

So, that's it ! She is still complaining about her weight gain but she got used to be fat, and accepted it ! And that evening, at the restaurant, which was an all you can eat buffet for the dessert, she served herself more than anybody else !

A girl was just talking to me about how fat she would get if Chipotle delivered. She is definitely not fat, not even chubby, but she's got enough padding to interest me. Then she went to get Chipotle. Funny thing is, I eat Chipotle and all of that crap pretty often, and I'm not overweight. Is it that women tend to exaggerate these things or I just have higher caloric needs?

A girl was just talking to me about how fat she would get if Chipotle delivered. She is definitely not fat, not even chubby, but she's got enough padding to interest me. Then she went to get Chipotle. Funny thing is, I eat Chipotle and all of that crap pretty often, and I'm not overweight. Is it that women tend to exaggerate these things or I just have higher caloric needs?

Skinny people often over estimate how much they eat, and fat people often under estimate. How often do you go to chipotle? When you do go, do you load up the burrito with cheese, sour cream, and extra meat, with a side of chips and guacamole, or do you usually just get the salad? On the other hand, if you are pretty athletic and muscular, then your caloric needs may indeed be significantly higher.

• 4 weeks later...

Skinny people often over estimate how much they eat, and fat people often under estimate.

I think that's true.  I'm mostly only familiar with my own food intake and that of several other family members or close friends.  I frequently think to myself, "I ate a ton!" or even "I eat a lot" in general.

But once in awhile I'll observe others eat and then I realize, "Wow, I'm a really healthy eater and consumer a relatively small amount."

Just this weekend I was at a potluck party.  Most of the crowd consisted of women who ranged from plump to rather fat.  I served myself a portion of each dish.  Meats, vegetable, potato... you get the idea.  Some of these women, though, got the same plus an extra large helping of very buttery mashed potatoes, and then went back for seconds.

I was most amazed, however, when it came time for dessert.  There were five dessert dishes.  When I contemplated dessert, I thought about choosing just one or grabbing a nibble of each.  The women there, though, felt compelled to have a full serving of each.  Not everyone, I'm sure, but I saw at least a few women load up their plates with one slice of pumpkin pie, one slice of sweet potato pie, two different kinds of cookies, and a muffin, then spoon thick dollops of whipped cream on top.  Then they sat down and finished it all in one go.  After a couple hours and another glass of wine, some were reloading on pie.

And so I realized, "This is why they're fat."  And there I was wishing my girlfriend, who had only a few nibbles off my dessert plate, would go and follow the other women's example.  :P

These potluck party where everybody bring food are very good opportunity for eating a lot ! First of all because there is always too much food and second because every body wants you to taste his own food. At such party my girl friend is part of these women who consider herself obliged to taste everything. Of course she could taste a small portion, but generally, especially when it comes to desserts !  she serves herself a full portion. As she said : "that would be very upsetting for the cook to take only a small portion"