Girls talking about their weight v2

Hung out with my friend earlier she didnt eat much but i told her she better go all out if i take her out for her birthday. I wonder if shes gonna go in on her birthday or her sister is gonna cover for her. I would like to see how much her sister can eat compared to her. 

On 10/27/2022 at 6:03 PM, j414 said:

Awesome!! Any update?

Hi, I had a pretty interesting time with her. Sadly because it's real life and not a weight gain story where she gains 10 pounds every time I see her forever, and we all have boners, she looked pretty much the same. However(!), pretty much the same is still pretty fat, and this time she clearly hadn't gone to hours of effort to hide it. She was wearing a skirt and a t-shirt tucked into it; the t-shirt was very tight and when she sat down rolls were very clear. I mentioned a few times that I had gained some weight myself, and each time, she replied with "me too!" or a variation of it. Eventually, we talked about working out when it was just her and I, and she talked about how unfit she has become; she mentioned that her resting heart rate is now in the 90s and that, according to her watch, she never does more than 5000 steps a day. Eventually, she told a story about how winded she got walking to an Uber up a hill, and my cousin was clearly cringing a bit, so after that, she stopped talking about it. I don't think he's a fan of her extra weight at all, and it actually made me feel sorry for her because, after the Uber story, she clearly started sucking her gut in and covering it with her hand.

6 hours ago, Anderssonson said:

Hi, I had a pretty interesting time with her. Sadly because it's real life and not a weight gain story where she gains 10 pounds every time I see her forever, and we all have boners, she looked pretty much the same. However(!), pretty much the same is still pretty fat, and this time she clearly hadn't gone to hours of effort to hide it. She was wearing a skirt and a t-shirt tucked into it; the t-shirt was very tight and when she sat down rolls were very clear. I mentioned a few times that I had gained some weight myself, and each time, she replied with "me too!" or a variation of it. Eventually, we talked about working out when it was just her and I, and she talked about how unfit she has become; she mentioned that her resting heart rate is now in the 90s and that, according to her watch, she never does more than 5000 steps a day. Eventually, she told a story about how winded she got walking to an Uber up a hill, and my cousin was clearly cringing a bit, so after that, she stopped talking about it. I don't think he's a fan of her extra weight at all, and it actually made me feel sorry for her because, after the Uber story, she clearly started sucking her gut in and covering it with her hand.

She should embrace her gut its normal to gain some weight. Its like this time a couple years back i was in my grandmas house with a family friend. She was more or less wearing the same thing (a skirt with a t shirt tucked in) and talked about shes been eating more and gaining some weight. My grandma said the extra weight looked good on her since shes always been really skinny. 

My grandma made us some food and stepped out to do a few things while we were eating. As we were sitting on the couch eating and talking i noticed her belly and rolls pushing against her skirt as she ate. At one point she did a light groan and i asked her if she was ok. She replied "my skirt is feeling tight and im getting full" i replied "you want me to unzip the skirt a bit from the back so it doesnt feel tight?" At first she said no she'll be fine but after chugging a bit of soda she said "unzip me please hahaha".

I did and almost immediately her stomach pushed out a bit and she let out a small sigh of relief and finished her food. When it was time for her to leave that day she came to me in the kitchen and said "ok you let me out of this now you gotta try to squeeze me back in..... let me know if you need me to suck it in ill try". Took a couple of attempts but i managed to squeeze her back in. 

Taking a friend to dinner and made a joke about her wearing the same jeans she always does and she said she might but was thinking leggings cause we are going to Texas Roadhouse, hoping ahe wears the jeans which are snug around her middle so she’ll unbutton them after. She had quite the belly when sitting as it hides her belt. She said shes going to eat an embarrassing amount of rolls and a big dinner cause she doesnt feel self conscious about her weight around me, i wont get photos cause I respect her privacy but hopefully there is a good part 2 to this after

• 1 month later...

This is about a colleague at work

I am pretty new to my job and straight away this girl caught my eye. She is a natural brunette with brown eyes  and She is small around 5ft2 and is basically my type. The job uniform requires girls to wear leggings and T-shirts and safe to say this is a reason why she caught my eye.  Her leggings,  obviously to tight for her ,  struggled to contain her jiggly legs and plump ass. Her chubby belly stuck out and was to clear to see due to her incredibly tight T-shirt. When she would move her belly would slip out from the leggings and poke out the bottom of her top where a soft muffin top was clear to see. Her boobs looked massive in her small top and the jiggled and swayed with every step she took.Her jawline was covered with a layer of fat and she had a double chin. 

anyway 3 weeks had passed since I first saw her and I had got to know her well. I shared a lunch brake with her and we decided to go to mc Donald’s because it is round the corner from work. She ordered a lot of food and kept on talking about how “big she feels.” I told her not to worry and that she looked pretty. After she had finished she kept talking about how she is was going to dinner later and she was excited to try the buffet. While I was listening I saw he eyeing up some of my food and asked her if she wanted it. She happily accepted and scoffed it down within seconds.

a bit of time passed and I couldn’t help but look at her protruding bloated belly which looked like it was about to rip out of her clothes. She saw me looking and I quickly apologised so she didn’t feel embarrassed or anything but she said it was ok. She said she gets people staring at her a lot now because she gained weight and that she doesn’t mind the attention. She pulled out  her phone and showed me picture’s and videos of her from 5 months to a year ago and asked me which version of her I preferred. When I looked at the phone I was shocked to see a skinny fit girl looking back at me. She told me she weighed 110ibs then and my guess is that she weighs around 160ish now. 

23 hours ago, Yourkidding said:

I am pretty new to my job and straight away this girl caught my eye. She is a natural brunette with brown eyes  and She is small around 5ft2 and is basically my type. The job uniform requires girls to wear leggings and T-shirts and safe to say this is a reason why she caught my eye.  Her leggings,  obviously to tight for her ,  struggled to contain her jiggly legs and plump ass. Her chubby belly stuck out and was to clear to see due to her incredibly tight T-shirt. When she would move her belly would slip out from the leggings and poke out the bottom of her top where a soft muffin top was clear to see. Her boobs looked massive in her small top and the jiggled and swayed with every step she took.Her jawline was covered with a layer of fat and she had a double chin. 

anyway 3 weeks had passed since I first saw her and I had got to know her well. I shared a lunch brake with her and we decided to go to mc Donald’s because it is round the corner from work. She ordered a lot of food and kept on talking about how “big she feels.” I told her not to worry and that she looked pretty. After she had finished she kept talking about how she is was going to dinner later and she was excited to try the buffet. While I was listening I saw he eyeing up some of my food and asked her if she wanted it. She happily accepted and scoffed it down within seconds.

a bit of time passed and I couldn’t help but look at her protruding bloated belly which looked like it was about to rip out of her clothes. She saw me looking and I quickly apologised so she didn’t feel embarrassed or anything but she said it was ok. She said she gets people staring at her a lot now because she gained weight and that she doesn’t mind the attention. She pulled out  her phone and showed me picture’s and videos of her from 5 months to a year ago and asked me which version of her I preferred. When I looked at the phone I was shocked to see a skinny fit girl looking back at me. She told me she weighed 110ibs then and my guess is that she weighs around 160ish now. 

Screenshots of her

F8F42C25-9AA1-4BB3-899E-2950D094202F.jpeg

EAC16692-058E-413F-B693-D5BC18B38AB9.jpeg

04502EBE-8451-4014-9865-26163837D4B4.jpeg

49305E30-1629-49AB-A99F-585C0F648F67.jpeg

2C1F2D90-AC43-48E4-B07B-1DD020C64A6C.jpeg

A40761CF-CB6B-44ED-A0D2-10E8EF994D43.jpeg

B0352332-2A33-43AD-9135-0DE6D43B9103.jpeg

Update to last post:

After we had finished work today we organised a Christmas party where there would be food, drinks and whatnot.  I attended with her to this party and it was a great time! For starters she wore a tight dress that made her body look massive and as soon as we had arrived the first thing she had noticed was the food. About 5 minutes later when she greeted everyone she headed over to the food table and help her self to a portion that looked big enough for two! Another massive portion and a few drinks later someone came up to her and said “ no wonder your so fat look how much your eating”.  She was shocked obviously but responded with something along the lines of “ I know look at my belly ha ha”.  

1 hour ago, Yourkidding said:

Update to last post:

After we had finished work today we organised a Christmas party where there would be food, drinks and whatnot.  I attended with her to this party and it was a great time! For starters she wore a tight dress that made her body look massive and as soon as we had arrived the first thing she had noticed was the food. About 5 minutes later when she greeted everyone she headed over to the food table and help her self to a portion that looked big enough for two! Another massive portion and a few drinks later someone came up to her and said “ no wonder your so fat look how much your eating”.  She was shocked obviously but responded with something along the lines of “ I know look at my belly ha ha”.  

At least she acknowledges her weight and is happy about it. Did she post any pictures of herself in the dress? 

Guest TmW2354
On 4/30/2022 at 10:21 PM, sm123 said:

I work at a hotel here in South Carolina, and one of my coworkers is about 5’ 3” and as she has admitted, 216 lbs. She was super skinny growing up, but after high school she started blowing up. She’s very aware of it too. She came back from upstairs one time and panted out “my fat ass can’t breathe!” She once grabbed her tummy and said “i’m about to bust out of these leggings and they don’t even have a button.” She says she binge eats a lot, and one time admitted that one night she ate so much her cousin said “I never stop you, but I think you’ve eaten enough.” She said she tried to say “I’m full anyway.” and play it off, but she just went to bed in shame. The other day at work she ate 5 pieces of pizza, and while standing at the desk she complained “I ate too much, i can’t fuckin breathe.” 

Long overdue quick update, she is not missing meals. She has had to have gained at least 15 more pounds if I had to guess. She had to move some boxes from a delivery the other week and was breathing so hard afterward she had to sit down. She’s constantly complaining about it being too hot inside and that she is sweating. We had a christmas dinner at work this week and she ate 3 plates, plus some cookies, wearing a dress she was about to bust out of. She said her dinner the other night was “2 packs of ramen noodles, I didn’t realize how much fuckin food that was.”

Spoke to my old supervisor thats been on her fitness journey a couple months before she quit. I asked her how her thanksgiving was and she said she pigged out alot that day so she feels like she lost progress. She slimmed down a bit but shes still thick (even before she slimmed down she was thick but it looked good on her). She kinda took a break from working out and i told her she needs to eat dont skip meals. She then said "listen if you saw how much i was eating before you would be suprised. Im a big girl so i love food". I then told her she should have one huge cheat meal on new years eve and she said she was thinking about it. 

13 hours ago, xcrunner503 said:

Little dating app convo, context is she went to texas roadhouse: 

me: did you enjoy some rolls?

her: oh yeah added to my own, might be alittle thicker than my photos 😬

Conversation continued a bit about her complaining she was chubby and me saying she wasnt (by my standards shes on the line of pudgy and chubby), so it a joking compliment way i kept telling her she wasnt and that pudge is good cause you cuddle better, she kept saying she was chubbier than her photos showed and eventually send me a video of her posing in the mirror “look i have a double chin, and heres my chubby gut”. She also joked that she’d fatten me up to be a better cuddler, and i said it would only make her gain too 🤷🏻‍♂️, she brushed it off with a no thanks but then said i better not stop her from eating too much 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 6:06 PM, Anderssonson said:

Hi guys, long-time lurker and first-time commenter. I witnessed something today I knew you guys would want to hear, so I made an account to say it. 

Essentially, I was at a family gathering that included some people who hadn't seen each other in years. My cousin brought his girlfriend; she's well integrated into the family, so people are familiar with her. However, a mix of Covid/their jobs and travel/distance meant many people hadn't seen her in a few years; FWIW, she's 29.

As soon as I saw her, I sort of thought she'd gained weight, but I'm sensitive to notice that, so I didn't assume others would; I was super wrong, it was also more weight than I first thought. My slightly bitchy grandma pointed it out to my mom the first time they were alone, but better was to come. Eventually, all the non-boomers formed their own table, and we chatted and drank. Another cousin opted against drinking, saying she was on a diet trying to lose a few pounds days, to which my cousin's gf laughed and said she should be on that too; nobody really replied; it got better. We talked a little later about belly button piercings, and she casually said that she would love one "but needed to lose some of the belly rolls because it would disappear in them". When someone complimented her outfit, she said something about how squeezed into it she was and how she felt like she was going to burst out of her pants. By this point, I had noticed her gain more, and honestly, it looked like 30/40 pounds since I saw her in late 2019. She was carrying it quite well, but it was becoming apparent serious effort had gone into hiding it. The last comment, the best was yet to come, was when we were talking about Halloween costumes, and my cousin joked to her they should go as 2000s pop stars, he would dress in the N-Sync vests etc. She could wear a tank top and low waist jeans; she laughed at that and said sarcastically, "oh yeah, that would be so flattering", and, swear down, held her top up a little to show off her belly and make the point, it was pretty tanned but bulging, with a really solid bottom roll and a slightly smaller one perched on top that I saw the bottom of. Everyone laughed, and she seemed to enjoy people laughing/being funny. 

Anyway, yeah, that's my story.

Pretty cool update! I finally saw her for the first time in a few months at a family birthday on Friday night. She clearly put on a bit of weight over Christmas. She was wearing shorts over tights and the shorts looked fit to burst. Not many comments until my other cousin commented that "we all put on a bit of weight over Christmas" to which she patted her belly and said "yup!", later in the night I overheard her comment that she didn't wear a bra once over Christmas and since she has had to again none of them fit her and she spills out constantly. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2022 at 12:27 PM, j414 said:

I posted this in its own thread but I feel you guys may appreciate it here. It’s about my girlfriend who was skinny with a bombshell body when we started dating and slowly started to plump up

Never wrote about this but I feel I’m pretty lucky to be in this position.

My girlfriend and I started dating three years ago when we were still in college. She was extremely skinny at 5’4 and 95 lbs. Yes I do prefer girls with a little more meat but my girlfriend did have a great body at this time and she knew it. She would always wear the smallest crop tops with tight fitting jeans. Her friends would always tell her that she had a snatched waistline, and she did. I noticed early on that she loved to eat. We’d go out for breakfast frequently and she would always devour her whole plate. I was surprised she was able to keep her tight body despite loving food. We settled into our relationship really nicely and got comfortable. Fast forward 6 months, the first sign of her eating habits catching up to her little figure showed. We were driving after lunch one day and she was in my passenger seat with a uncomfortable look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she put her hand on the button of her high waisted jeans and said “I need to unbutton these, they’re so tight right now.” She was wearing a black tight tank top that was tucked in and I saw as she went to unbutton them a tiny roll on the waist band I never noticed before. She unbuttoned that top button and that tiny roll pushed out slightly through the button. We both laughed and I even told her it was cute. In my mind though I knew that having a little extra on her tummy was foreign to her and I found it so attractive.

Your girlfriend is so hot, has she gotten lazier? Do her friends treat her the same? How else has she teased you with her belly?

On 10/31/2022 at 11:29 AM, TheIronGut said:

She should embrace her gut its normal to gain some weight. Its like this time a couple years back i was in my grandmas house with a family friend. She was more or less wearing the same thing (a skirt with a t shirt tucked in) and talked about shes been eating more and gaining some weight. My grandma said the extra weight looked good on her since shes always been really skinny. 

My grandma made us some food and stepped out to do a few things while we were eating. As we were sitting on the couch eating and talking i noticed her belly and rolls pushing against her skirt as she ate. At one point she did a light groan and i asked her if she was ok. She replied "my skirt is feeling tight and im getting full" i replied "you want me to unzip the skirt a bit from the back so it doesnt feel tight?" At first she said no she'll be fine but after chugging a bit of soda she said "unzip me please hahaha".

I did and almost immediately her stomach pushed out a bit and she let out a small sigh of relief and finished her food. When it was time for her to leave that day she came to me in the kitchen and said "ok you let me out of this now you gotta try to squeeze me back in..... let me know if you need me to suck it in ill try". Took a couple of attempts but i managed to squeeze her back in. 

She craved that food :)

On 9/19/2022 at 11:06 AM, Anderssonson said:

Hi guys, long-time lurker and first-time commenter. I witnessed something today I knew you guys would want to hear, so I made an account to say it. 

Essentially, I was at a family gathering that included some people who hadn't seen each other in years. My cousin brought his girlfriend; she's well integrated into the family, so people are familiar with her. However, a mix of Covid/their jobs and travel/distance meant many people hadn't seen her in a few years; FWIW, she's 29.

As soon as I saw her, I sort of thought she'd gained weight, but I'm sensitive to notice that, so I didn't assume others would; I was super wrong, it was also more weight than I first thought. My slightly bitchy grandma pointed it out to my mom the first time they were alone, but better was to come. Eventually, all the non-boomers formed their own table, and we chatted and drank. Another cousin opted against drinking, saying she was on a diet trying to lose a few pounds days, to which my cousin's gf laughed and said she should be on that too; nobody really replied; it got better. We talked a little later about belly button piercings, and she casually said that she would love one "but needed to lose some of the belly rolls because it would disappear in them". When someone complimented her outfit, she said something about how squeezed into it she was and how she felt like she was going to burst out of her pants. By this point, I had noticed her gain more, and honestly, it looked like 30/40 pounds since I saw her in late 2019. She was carrying it quite well, but it was becoming apparent serious effort had gone into hiding it. The last comment, the best was yet to come, was when we were talking about Halloween costumes, and my cousin joked to her they should go as 2000s pop stars, he would dress in the N-Sync vests etc. She could wear a tank top and low waist jeans; she laughed at that and said sarcastically, "oh yeah, that would be so flattering", and, swear down, held her top up a little to show off her belly and make the point, it was pretty tanned but bulging, with a really solid bottom roll and a slightly smaller one perched on top that I saw the bottom of. Everyone laughed, and she seemed to enjoy people laughing/being funny. 

Anyway, yeah, that's my story.

Wow’

On 12/4/2022 at 5:23 PM, Yourkidding said:

Where do you work?

On 12/9/2022 at 7:38 PM, Yourkidding said:

Update to last post:

To my surprise later that evening, she made a comment I will never forget.

“Babe I feel big, I don’t think I will ever be as fit as I was before, if I keep this up I will be well into the high 200’s. I love yummy food but I don’t know how much is to much or if I’m not eating enough calories or fats”

She then removes the dress showing her bra, thong, an massive belly. 

(she squishes her belly while looking down showing her double chin)

”I can barely remember what life was like when I was skinny.”

She then accepts my belly rub and let’s out a few burps after I Pat her tummy

Someone’s been skipping her workouts :) this piggy is enjoying herself very well!

On 10/20/2022 at 12:27 PM, j414 said:

I posted this in its own thread but I feel you guys may appreciate it here. It’s about my girlfriend who was skinny with a bombshell body when we started dating and slowly started to plump up

Never wrote about this but I feel I’m pretty lucky to be in this position.

My girlfriend and I started dating three years ago when we were still in college. She was extremely skinny at 5’4 and 95 lbs. Yes I do prefer girls with a little more meat but my girlfriend did have a great body at this time and she knew it. She would always wear the smallest crop tops with tight fitting jeans. Her friends would always tell her that she had a snatched waistline, and she did. I noticed early on that she loved to eat. We’d go out for breakfast frequently and she would always devour her whole plate. I was surprised she was able to keep her tight body despite loving food. We settled into our relationship really nicely and got comfortable. Fast forward 6 months, the first sign of her eating habits catching up to her little figure showed. We were driving after lunch one day and she was in my passenger seat with a uncomfortable look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she put her hand on the button of her high waisted jeans and said “I need to unbutton these, they’re so tight right now.” She was wearing a black tight tank top that was tucked in and I saw as she went to unbutton them a tiny roll on the waist band I never noticed before. She unbuttoned that top button and that tiny roll pushed out slightly through the button. We both laughed and I even told her it was cute. In my mind though I knew that having a little extra on her tummy was foreign to her and I found it so attractive.

S