Girls talking about their weight v2

41 minutes ago, jake69 said:

Lol get mad if you want but body acceptance and fat acceptance are different. Most of what is encouraged here is objectively unhealthy. It’s fine to like it, but don’t pretend like that isn’t mostly what goes on here. 

Heh, I'm not mad. I'm just not going to be one of those wringing their hands and questioning this. I like what I like and I come here because of that. I'm comfortable with supporting pro-fat views, these lovely women and feederism, too. If someone doesn't like it, there are a millionteen other sites you can go to. And if this site changes, I'm sure I and many others can go somewhere else that caters to us. It's that simple. 

before this shit hits the abyss, just wanna say i'd rather take the easy route in a casual conversation than have to explain for 2 hours the nuances of how a obscure consensual yet harmful sexual dynamic isnt predatory. most of my close friends (including the one in the interaction i was criticized for) are aware of my feederism fetish, but given that her joking intent was that i should more-or-less secretly fatten her up, i called it evil.

you can be outside the closet while still not enthusiastically evangelizing your fringe sexuality and i still think we should be humble and grounded about this shit if we're gonna be more accepted rather than some social queue-deaf pride in what makes our dicks hard.

Guest Mr Froggy

I remember once on The Young Turks, they were doing a story on something to do with body image or health or something - and the conversation turned towards how some people 'hold' their fat less obviously than others / some people can be overweight and not realise it because they don't 'look' fat whereas some people look paunchy even if they only gain a small amount. 

Ana Kasparian then says'

"I know, Cenk, I know... whenever I gain weight it goes STRAIGHT to my stomach..." 

This was at least 5 years ago and I remember Ana did have a proper awkward pudge at the time.  She rarely was seen on camera full length because she looked like a piece of string with a knot tied in the middle 😍

Guest Mr Froggy

Another dirty little belly tale.

One summer... many years ago. Knockout stage of the World Cup Finals. I forget which match.

It was a red hot summer evening. I was in a sports bar with my best friend. It was PACKED. We were queuing at the bar, about 3 rows back from being served .. and there were about 4 loose rows of people behind us. The 'back bar' of this place was all mirrors tiled on angles, so it was easy to see the face of every single person in the crowd behind you, tall or small, fat or thin.

At one point, these two really cute but... sheltered... looking girls ended up directly behind us. They looked about our age and the type to not follow football whatsoever outside of big international events such as this.

One was tall and skinny, a horsey looking type in a cheap LBD. The other was short, nerdy (like 5ft 1 max) and chubby. The chubby one was a proper little librarian stereotype. Overly straight, flat, shiny chocolate brown hair, cute button nose, apple shaped face and a smart pair of glasses. Probably 160lbs and with a cute round belly. She had the belly that would have made her 180+ if she was taller. I remember she had on a brown leather skirt up over the curve of her gut and had a pretty white blouse tucked into it. She looked lovely. Really respectable and demure. They both looked like nice, well brought up girls... if completely milk toast.

More and more people kept pouring into the bar, filling up behind us as the match got closer to kick off. My friend and I could feel the layers of the crowd trying to get served pushing us forward from behind; bunching us all up towards the bar. The chubby girl got pushed into my back a couple of times, falling forward and apologising as she had to steady herself on my arm or shoulder. We were too tightly packed for me to really turn round and speak to her, but we could exchange frustrated and apologetic facial expressions in the mirrors of the back bar.

As the crowd continued to get tighter... I started to feel her bulging belly pushing itself into me from behind. The height difference of me in trainers vs her in heels was positioning it so the most producing part of her gut felt like it was lining itself up perfectly with my the curve of my ass.

The crowd kept pushing behind but I decided I wanted to be cruel. I decide to stand firm and not 'move with' the pushing of the crowd behind me any longer. I sure up my footing and stand firm, planting myself to the ground as best I can. I stand firm and force her round vanilla ice cream virginal potbelly to absorb the pushing of the crowd behind us all on its own.

Her soft round stomach is now the primary shock absorber for this whole area of crowd as they inch ever forward, mistakenly thinking it'll get them served at the bar faster. Squish squish squish.

Each time I feel someone in the crowd behind try to squeeze forward, I stand firm and try to apply as much backwards force as possible to keep myself anchored to the exact same spot on the floor. With every second, I can feel more and more of her soft middle spilling up over the top of my ass and into the knave of my back. I can feel her breasts nustling themselves into me. I heard her gasp, gulp and cough a few times but she never said anything - never so much as tapped me on the shoulder or gestured to suggest I could squeeze forward a little myself and help her out. She just stood there and meekly suffered.

The whole thing probably only lasted a minute, but I only finally let up and moved forward when I heard her say to her friend in a laboured voice:

"Uh urghh.... I think I'm going to be sick... ".

That turned me on a little, I won't lie.

I'd have totally hit on her that night but I had no clue where she went after that. Probably to the bathroom LOL. Next time, do some more sit-ups, tubby... 😜

I did this sort of thing a few times over the coming years;  if I was in a packed bar and I felt a soft belly behind me in a queue, I'd purposefully stand firm and let their gut crush up against me instead of me moving with the eb and flow of the crowd.   

Story from a while ago, but now that I have an account, I figure I may as well post it. (And I swear it's 100% true. The whole thing sounds like a fantasy, but I legit saw it with my own eyes.)

This was at my university. I had gone to the meal hall for some lunch, but I was studying for an exam, so I sat by myself. Two students who looked to be either 4th year undergrads or master's candidates (so early to mid twenties) eventually sat down a few chairs down from me. Both of them were pudgy verging on a bit overweight. Not huge, but it was clear they weren't getting enough exercise and had some bad eating habits.

Neither girl was eating particularly excessive portions, but everything on their plates was either fried, greasy or otherwise unhealthy--despite the fact that I know there were plenty of healthy options available.

And here's the kicker: they were having a conversation about how out of shape they were, but both of them seemed more or less totally okay with it. Like, they were observing they were unhealthy, but nothing they said seemed to indicate much concern.

They were chatting about how they should be going to the gym, but didn't want to bother, and one of them even mentioned that a young kid she babysat had asked her if she had abs. Her response to this was apparently, "Do I look like I have abs?" accompanied by a gesture towards her pudgy belly. She was laughing while she said this, mind you, and seemed to think it was funny.

I also remember her friend saying something to the effect of, "My problem is I put so much sugar and cream in my coffee." Judging by the food she was eating, though, her coffee-drinking habits weren't the main reason she was carrying excess weight.

I wish to god it could have been socially acceptable for me to join the conversation and ask some questions about their unhealthy lifestyles, but of course, that wasn't really possible.

I'll post some more stories later; questionable lifestyle choices seem to be near-ubiquitous amongst the young women I go to university with. In my country, about half of young women are medically overweight, and close to a quarter are obese, and that tracks with what I see in my social group. I literally can't think of any girls I know who actually exercise, except for one, and I'm constantly surprised at how open they are about their laziness and bad eating habits. Many of them don't seem very embarrassed at all.

Edited by pseudonymius
Grammar

Guest Mr Froggy

Many summers ago I was in this early stage long distance relationship with this hot chubby girl.

She was very posh. Private school, father was a Lord or retired British Army Major or something. Mother was a country socialite and 'trophy wife'.

I met her when she was 18 years and 2 days old. She was an only child and had been in all girl's boarding schools all her life, so she was still in that slutty 'daddy issues' phase of figuring out exactly what men 'were' and 'could be' to her.

She was the "fat one" in her friendship group;  about 5.3 and 12 stone (168lbs). Had a hot button nose that bordered on Miss Piggy.  Super smooth silky dark brown hair with natural chocolate highlighting.  Light freckles on her cheeks.  Very strong, big brown eyes. 

She had a really deep, sultry, "I work in the city, yaaa" type accent. It was the type of accent and attitude that made her seem older than she was.  I was about 22-23 at the time and pegged her for being about the same age.  

We met in a nightclub on holiday. I was pretty buzzed so the next morning I'd remembered we'd had a great time talking but I couldn't remember her face. All I could remember was I'd "pulled the fat one" in the group.

We agreed to meet up the next day and I was relieved how hot she was when I saw her sober. We had a very romantic 'date' and spoke on the phone every day for like 6 weeks after.

We eventually met up - I went down to stay with her for a few days. Her parents had rented her a place of her own since she was 17. Privileged af. After chatting every day for so long, we were both itching to fuck.

First night, we were having a pizza and watching TV As we're eating, the conversation turns to health/food and she says:

"I used to try to diet but I've discovered that no matter what I eat... My weight seems to stay the same".

LOL yeah right, tubby. You probably tried salads for a week and didn't lose anything because the dressing and mayo you used replaced all the calories you cut by avoiding sugar and meat. She also worked as a dance teacher and semi pro dancer. I couldn't believe it as she was WAY too heavy.

Her flamboyant gay boss had apparently recently taken to chastising her when she messed up on a move while training because of (presumably) her weight.

"Every time I screw up, he teases me like 'You're getting chubbeeee'.

But the absolute best but came on our last day together.

She had to attend some long networking/business lunch with her boss and some colleagues. She was gone all afternoon and eventually came back in around 7, absolutely in agony and looking as big as a house. Her gut looked full to bursting. She literally waddled in from the car, looking nauseous from the moment she stepped through the door. The blue crop top she'd left in earlier that afternoon now looking closer to a tank top. I could see right down into her deep, podgy, dark belly button.

"Oh god..." she said "I've just eaten FAR too much food.." . "My stomach hurts so much right now, you have no idea.. "

She collapsed on the sofa and got immediately to moaning. She started saying the same thing over and over, whenever there was a gap in the conversation:

"Oh godddd, my stomach..."

As if she was baiting me. Each time, as I laughed or didn't respond how she must have wanted... She'd wait a few seconds/minutes, nuzzle into me a little and say it again... only louder and more exaggerated.

"oh GODDDDD.....my STOMACH!" ....

"urgghhhhh oh godddddd, myyy STOMMMMAACHHHH!!!"...

.. this time Nustling into my side and doing a little moan / fake sob/whimper as if she knew she was pathetic thoroughly regretting her own lack of self control.

She repeated that same 'stomach' line so much it was like she was fishing for me to offer to rub her belly for her but didn't want to seem weird by coming out and asking directly. At the time I wasn't fully 'out of the closet' with my fetish and I regret not offering. I already felt like she might be slightly suspicious I had 'chosen' her when it was one of her slimmer friends who had been making eyes at me all night in the club on the night we met; but I chose the 'fat one' instead.

At one point I asked her what she had eaten and she went...

"oh god... It was like an all you can eat buffet. So I had Burgers and... Hotdogs and curry and potatoes and (hiccup) too many sausages and... Urgh...."

It sounded like the memory of the sausages tipped her over the edge of aroused into nauseous again. "Ugh... I actually feel like I might be sick". Later she took herself into her room saying: "I think I need to go for a lie down". I gave her some time to digest a little and then joined her... I'll let you imagine what happened next.

Guest Mr Froggy

Jess. 28. 5ft 1.

Cute super-petite Brunette who has died her hair platinum blonde since she was 18; presumably to look more glamorous. Former nightclub hostess and aspiring model. Not at all pretty enough to 'make it' big time but cute in a kind of white trash Disney princess sort of way.

Married young. Now a loveless marriage. Husband is a bit of a basic Bro - cheats on her regularly.  She's gone through phases of weight gain and loss for as long as I've known her. Got to her slimmest in around 2014 (UK size 6) and then PILED it on in the following years.

She grew a HUGE gut around 2017 that looked ridiculous on her petite frame. She outgrew her entire wardrobe in under a year but adorably continued wearing the same clothes until each item ripped or became painful. 

Her tummy was really the talk of the office: "Jess has gotten such a potbelly!" etc.

She developed a solid double belly with fat upper arms and really thin, scrawny lower arms.  From the back, you'd almost not be able to tell she ass fat as it's all arms, tits and stomach. She never got much 'wider'.

She really piled it on as her marriage was going down the tubes - her stomach looked ridiculous but she seemed to not care. She often would make comments around me kinkishly fat shaming herself. She would say things like "eeh, I've gotten a MASSIVE GUT" "I REALLY Need to lose my BELLY". "I'VE GOTTEN SUCH A **". "WHAT'S THE BEST FOOD TO EAT IF YOU'RE TRYING TO LOSE A BELLY?", "I'VE JUST ACCEPTED IM GOING TO HAVE A POTBELLY IN MY BIKINI THIS SUMMER"

If any female coworkers mentioned being on a diet, she'd slap her tum and say things like "eeeh, I really need to think about something like that!" or "I could do with something like that!". She often wrote Fb statuses about food and being a "fat girl trapped in a slim girls body".

She once told us of a time her mother took her to a zumba class to lose weight and the mother handled it fine but Jess herself threw up all over the floor from exertion. 

A coworker once teased her for getting a staff member to fetch her 2x medium meals from McDonald's while at work (for herself!), she bit her lip coyly and said something like "I know... Sheesh... I'm SUCH a piglet aren't I?". She's a definite closet/unawoken feedee, this one. 

Guest Mr Froggy

Got another.  

Cute one involving a very interesting, unusual girl. 

There's this girl I used to work with - Suzi.

We've worked together, off and on for like 8 years. Shes about 27 now. Raven hair, 5ft5, very witty but has a kind of reactionary narcassism / secret lack of self esteem.  See she's one of those girls who is kinda cute but also kinda ugly.  She considers herself better than the 'ugly girls' but she's not pretty enough to really fit in with Normies - so she has a bit of an inferiority complex that she hides (overcompensates) with this whole 'front' of being a super confident party girl who just likes to get 'buzzed and have fun' .

(She had a massive quarter life crisis a couple of years back and now she's much more 'balanced'. She's got a sensitive soul that she hides behind a tough face and all that.) 

Anyway, her whole life she's had a great figure. Naturally skinny but with a 'killer rack'. All our female coworkers envied her body.  Long slim legs, perfect flat stomach, perky melon breasts. Always impeccably straightened and styled long dark hair that makes her look a bit like an Anime character.

Around age 23 she got her first (and to date...I believe.. only) 'proper boyfriend'. She's been fucked by guys after nights out and being 'seeing lads' briefly here and there but nothing else serious that I know of.  She started to... slowly put on weight during the relationship. She didn't look fat at all, just more healthy. They were together about 9 months and then she dumped him. She was never really that into him but I guess she wanted the companionship.

After the relationship ended she must have started eating more to placate the loneliness because within a year she had put on a clear 2 stone easy. She didn't look like a 'fat girl'... she looked more like a skinny girl who had grown a little podgy gut and 'ruined' herself. She didn't really gain curves,  just thighs and a potbelly.   

At her biggest she looked like Natusik. That sort of size and figure.

She refused to admit her gain to herself so she didn't buy any bigger clothes throughout the whole gain - she'd just stand there with her little starter belly bulging hard over the top of her painfully tight size 8 jeans and jeggings. Her soft tummy bulge would cling to her (formerly) loose blouses and bulge hard in her tight tank tops. Her upper arms became loose and flabby and her thigh gap totally disappeared.

I'd known this girl as the pinnacle of "flat tummy genetics" for so long that I was shocked she was capable of getting such a flabby little gut. It was delightful to witness her gain - it appeared to come out of nowhere. One moment I remember her being slim... the next... boom, belly hanging out. I guess she must have tried up to a point to disguise it and then eventually her breasts were no longer big enough to create an 'air gap' of fabric between her tops and her tummy bulge.

Anyway yeah, she was VERY insecure about it. Often at work, I'd flash a look down at her belly and she'd (every time!) get paranoid and suck in HARD. It was adorable and so obvious it was cliche. I remember one day, a few of us were out for drinks after work; she was wearing this tight blue polo neck jumper, her double chin erupting over the top and her round tummy bulging at the bottom. I kept looking down at her belly when we were talking... Like at random... forcing her to suck it in at full strength over and over... silently reminding her she didn't have a flat stomach anymore and for so long she had placed so much of her self esteem on that particular former attribute.

That year she went on holiday with her friends. From the Fb album it appears she wore these high waisted, massive Jean shorts the whole time. They did a great job of hiding her stomach bulge; the curvature of her gut as it stuck out at her fupa. One time though, her friend tagged her in a picture at a sauna. They were wearing bikinis. The pic didn't stay up long but long enough for me to grab it. Her figure looked bizzzare. It was like her torso was still slim but someone had glued this little gut to the front of it. You'd track up from the top of her legs and suddenly this like... man-belly just came out of nowhere. I guess she caused herself to grow that way because she had worn super super tight low waisted jeans all the way through her gain and they just have 'cut in' to her lower abdomen so much they distorted the distribution of her fat cells.

Back at work, she really seemed to be in a bit of a wardrobe predicament. When she wore low waisted, her belly would hang over the top... and if she wore high waisted, her jeans would 'curve out' over her lower belly and make the fact she didn't have a flat stomach anymore just as obvious. She didn't have many clothes and she only had one outfit that really 'disguised' her gain; these floating work pants and a baggy black blouse that has the perfect hang to disguise her tummy bulge.

She reached her biggest about 2 years ago and then her 2 best friends moved away. She became depressed and lost all the weight. She now looks like a ghoul again. Shame.

I only heard her comment on her gain once. A few months before she peaked, she said something on twitter like "Looking down my massive stomach intl the shower makes me depressed as fck. How have I gotten so fat, I seriously haven't a clue!?"

She then waited a few minutes and posted a comment that was just a selfie of her with her mouth wrapped around a massive slice of chocolate cake 😂

Yeah babe, I don't understand it either LOL

Guest Mr Froggy

(Summary - cute pudgy 18yr old tries to wear too tight leather pants to a party and gets a belly ache) 

I remember my friends and I all had a MASSIVE crush on my friend Jake's sister growing up.

Her name was Morgan. She was this 5ft5 ish, absolutely STUNNING caramel haired brunette who looked like a seixer, wider-cheekboned & slightly pudgier-cheeked version of Natalie Portman.

She was confident, funny, graceful, intelligent, quick witted and totally gorgeous. She was only like a year or two older than us all but it honestly felt like a generation. Well out of any of our leagues.

Through her teens she started getting a little pudgy. She battled it; her ** grew and shrunk in waves until at around 17 she decided she had finally had enough of being "the pretty one with the potbelly" - and decided to have the diet to end all diets. So committed she was to losing weight that she'd bought herself a pair of skin tight leather pants to wear for the big 18th birthday house party she was planning in a few months time and was determined to fit into them COME WHAT MAY.

Ordinarily this girl had quite the cool 'hippy-esque' taste in fashion. She often wore skater dresses and floaty tie-dyed 70s maxi dresses which conveniently obscured her uncharacteristically rotund little stomach. She was the only one among her decidedly 'rich and pretty' little clique who didn't have a flat tummy. It was clear to me she had addressed this insecurity by adapting her fashion sense to her body rather than the other way around. (Friends wonder why she always wears a sarong to the beach? Why she always wears quirky baggy clothes? Answer... Probably because of her little shameful teenage dirtgut!)

I remember back then she had this really high status, handsome boyfriend too. He was slightly older than her, and the rich heir to a multi million pound import business or something. She was probably also worried she wouldnt be able keep him... Not when everyone in their social group had a flat stomach but her.

I remember once spending a Saturday round at Jake's house playing video games.  At one point, on the way back from the toilet... I went for a curious peak into his sister's room' (she was out).  Just into the doorway out of curiosity, you understand - I'm not some perv LOL.... 

And right on the wall, just inside the door was a calender Morgan had turned into a like a makeshift "diet chart". I felt myself getting a little hard as I discovered she had highlighted her target day as her upcoming birthday in November was keeping a daily log of both her weight in stone and her waist in inches til she got there. I wasn't aroused just at the sight of it.... But because she'd also written intermediate weekly "targets" for herself and then furiously scribbled a bunch of them out when she had failed to meet them. Hot.

Her starting weight was 11 stone 1 with a 39 inch tummy and she'd made it to about 10 stone 6 & 36.5 inches. Her target was 9 stone and 29 inch. We were now less than 3 weeks away from the party and she still had an unmanageable amount of weight (and inches) to go.

Fast forward 3 weeks...

On the night of the party, she clearly hadn't met her weight/size goal but decided to wear her tight leather 'goal' pants anyway. BShe had a slight muffin top (smaller than I was expecting tbh!) but I remember she looked visibly uncomfortable the entire night. Her posture looked really unnatural - I reckoned she was sucking in HARD out of either desperation or insecurity.

Later on I saw her in a side room by herself. Morgan had her waistband unbuckled and was rubbing her pudgy lower belly like she had a cramp. I quickly scurried away as I saw her turn her head. She'd have been suspicious someone saw her... but likely didn't know for sure who it was or whether they were looking.

Later in the night, I heard her 'cool' aunt said to her "How do you feel in those?" (gesturing to her tight pants) before adding "do you have a stomach ache?". Morgan gave a smile and nodded, momentarily relaxing her belly and rubbing her bulging upper stomach as it paunched out atop her restrictive leather waistband. "Aww hunny, why don't you go and put something else on?" the aunt then said. I didn't hear the girl's response but I remember she started to sob a little and the aunt gave her a hug before saying something like "it's your party hun, you can change outfits if you want! No one will think anything other than you've got lots of outfits and you want to show them all off!"

I remember Morgan then disappeared for about an hour at the peak of the party and eventually came back down wearing sweatpants. I remember going to the toilet and overhearing her aunt visit in her bedroom, saying something like: "How's your belly, babe? Still bad?"

Literally wearing pants too small for her combined with trying to suck her stubbom potbelly in for like 3 hours straight while eating finger food and drinking fizzy alcopops had given poor, gorgeous, ordinarily confident and ever-so-dignified Morgan a tummy ache so bad she had to retire from her own party early and lie down. She could only rejoin her festivities party later whilst wearing her 'fat pants'. Arousing af.

I remember she was scheduled to then go clubbing with all her friends at the 'end' of the house party around midnight... but there was some fuss and panic at the last minute over whether or not she'd actually go - or whether she'd 'join everyone later' and people were to use her name to get to her pre-booked vip table at the club in advance. Poor thing must have needed some more time for her belly to recover before risking putting on another tight outfit.

I hope the memory of that utter shame and humiliation has lived with her forever. To fail at your goal, proceed as though you were "close enough" and had "gotten away with it" (by managing to get JUST slim enough to look moderately passable in her goal pants IF she sucked in) but to then be BETRAYED by her weak pudgy stomach and have to hide away, a social outcast at your own social occasion - all because you tried to fool your guests into thinking you were something you were not (I.e a girl with a flat tummy).  😜

• 3 weeks later...

Before my post, a little disclaimer. The experience I'm about to share is about a former partner of mine, who ended up bulimic. However arousing we may find that, bulimia is a serious disease and I believe that we should seek to help our partners feel good with themselves more than anything else. Now that I've ruined everyone's fun... Let's get down to the crispy stuff.

This post is about my ex-girlfriend, who, when I met her ( late HS), had... Questionable eating habits. What do I mean by that ? Well, here's a non-exhaustive list.

- She was able to take down an entire jar of 1kg of Nutella in one week, give or take, while still eating

- She commonly ate an entire chocolate bar for desert or breakfast

- She put mayo in EVERYTHING SHE ATE : rice, pasta, sandwitches... And a whole lot of it.

- She commonly ate Mars and Twix at any time.

- She usually got up at night to eat all kinds of snacks.

- She often bought cheetos-like snacks after school and ate the whole bag on the way home. All of it.

All of these behaviors at the SAME TIME.

Now you might think that she was badly obese, but... she actually wasn't. At all. Her incredibly good metabolism and athletic constitution (after losing some fat and getting some muscle, she straight up sunk in pools while still visibly having some fat - somewhat flabby belly and thighs - and her lungs full of air. That's how dense her muscles and bones were) allowed her to be only mildly overweight. I really want to highlight the fact that she didn't look obese, or even very fat. At her fattest, she still looked like a tall, chubby but muscular girl. Because that's what she was, thanks to still walking a lot and practicing a bit of sports (mainly swimming). She didn't have a big protruding belly, but a soft chubby one, that spilled over her waistband when she sat down, and jiggled when she walked. She also had soft but strong thighs, nice boobs, a big butt and those delicious, strech-maked love handles she was willing to do anything to hide. Adorable.

She, however, lied about her weight and made some delicious comments on numerous occasions... And that's the reason I decided to make this post in the first place. The last thing I'll add is her height : 1m72, or 5ft8 approx.

I - "I'm big boned, so it is only fair that I readjust my weight"

Since she was quite overweight, and was naturally *VERY* heavy, she lied about her weight ALL THE TIME. Yep, even to me. And I usually got to learn about it after a few months.

First time her weight is brought up in a conversation : "I weigh 80 kgs // 176lbs". Come to find out months later, at this point she weighed something like 85kgs // 187lbs

During a summer after a particularly tough breakup : "I got fat, I'm around 83kgs // 183lbs". Actually, it was NINETY kilograms // ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY-EIGHT pounds. God I regret not seeing her that summer.

a few months later, after she decides she'll go to the gym (dropped it after like 3 weeks) : "I weighed myself at the gym, and I'm at 81kgs //179lbs". Yeah, no. Actually, it was 86kgs // 190lbs

Even when she started losing weight through LESS binge eating, she kept doing it ! She claimed to weigh 75kgs // 165lbs, when in reality it was 78kgs // 172lbs. Oh well.

She eventually dropped that habit when she passed the 70kgs // 154lbs mark. For those interested, her weight went all the way down to 49kgs // 108lbs (she was dangerously underweight at this point), before going up again. She recently got back to 70kgs, and hasn't weighed herself in like a month and a half - because she doesn't have a scale anymore - but she told me now she "likes what she sees in the mirror", so that's that.

II - Bite-sized pieces of denial

- "When I get fat, it first goes to my boobs and my butt, then to my love handles, and last, my stomach"

Yeah, I got the leisure of witnessing that happening, and it usually goes love handles - butt - boobs/belly, not boobs/butt - love handles - belly

- "Having big boobs is kinda annoying, any t-shirt that is a bit tight rides up all the time"

Come one girl, we both know your shirts ride up because of your chubby belly, and most importantly those squishy love handles you got around your waist.

- "I'm overweight because my dad is Creole, so we eat a lot of rice and spicy food..."

Really ? I'd say the fact that you eat something like 200grams / half a pound of chocolate every single day is also a factor.

- "I got so fat that I have a double chin now !"

Okay darling, a few things. 1 - you probably gained like 1kg // 2lbs, you were chunky wayyy before you gained THAT SPECIFIC KILOGRAM. 2 - You have that slight double chin since I know you. Come on.

- "These jeans are too tight, they make me look like a muffin !"

They aren't tight, they're low-waisted. You look like a walking muffin even without those jeans. Btw, she has always had a tendency to have at least a bit of a muffin top, except for the time she was in her absolute top athletic form (crossfit 3 times a week + carefully watching what she ate)

- "I really like swimming, I feel so light and slim afterwards !" (we were just getting out of a swimming course)

Meanwhile, you still are your flabby 80+kgs self, complete with slight double chin, big butt, big boobs, soft belly and love handles.

III - Delicious comments

Tired of still not finding what I promised ? Let's get to the bulk of the post then.

Even though she sometimes was in denial - or trying not to look bad - there has been a ton of times she acknowledged her flab and her poor eating habits. Alright now... Let's get started !

Skinny-fat friend of hers : "I gained so much weight, I weigh like 62kgs // 137lbs..." (it was pretty heavy for her size, she was short)
Her : "Yeah, well I eat like a fat pig, I weigh 80kgs // 176lbs (probably still a lie), and it really shows" * proceeds to grab a roll of fat from her belly through her shirt*

Her, wearing a kinda tight shirt - which she admittedly didn't do often without a HUGE coat to hide her flab - "I really need to contract my abs very hard all the time, because if I don't my belly jiggles so much" *proceeds to show me how much she jiggles without contracting her abs as hard*
I was her boyfriend at that time, so I got the chance to sink my finger in the layer of fat on her belly,  only to discover steel-hard abs behind it. I then used how much her belly jiggled when walking as a metric to evaluate how fat she was.

Her, wearing a tight enough top that you can see her flab : "I really let myself go lastly, I must weigh something like 82kgs // 181lbs (remember that was during the 'lying about her weight' period). My belly is so big, and my legs look like big fat hams" *pats her belly*

"Yeah, I'm just hanging out with my friend X, raiding the fridge... we're being huge pigs, we already finished a 6-pack of beer, 2 jars of honey and we're eating chocolate biscuits" - message sent to me while I was away for the week during the holidays.

In response to a friend, dunno what they were talking about : "No, you don't have a belly, I do" *proceeds to grab her fat that was spilling over her waist (she was sitting)*

Me : *tickles her*
Her : "Leave my potbelly alone !"
Needless to say my tickling intensified.

We're on holiday, away from one another
"I spend most of the day sitting around eating chocolate and junk food... I'm getting enormous !"
Later in the conversation : "I look like a sperm whale"; "My belly looks like I am pregnant"

*A (slightly chubby) friend of hers and her both lift their shirts up to above-belly button level, they both proceed to poke each other's belly*
Her friend : "Ha, I'm still thinner than you !"
Her : "How could you not be thinner than that" *quickly grabs a small fat roll, then slaps her belly and readjusts her shirt*

*Her butt hits a door frame*
"Since when is my butt that big ?"

*She's halfway between sitting and lying down on her back with her belly button exposed (don't remember why), which makes her belly button "close" - to be clear, it didn't do that at all when she lied down or when she stood up - it was just the position and her belly fat*
"Look ! I'm so fat my belly button's not a hole anymore !"

I think that's it. I'm sorry I can't provide any long stories (cuz I don't really have any), but I hope you enjoyed this "best-of" little out-of-context quotations from her regarding her fat. If I happen to recall other stuff she said, I'll make sure to, well, edit them into the post.

Guest Mr Froggy

Short one.  Another tale from clubland. 

Promotions girl at a nightclub.  Think her name was Becky.  Really pretty - looked like a more sultry Holly Willoughby.  Over a year she seemed to go from like 125lbs to 190.   

She gained mostly on the gut.  She probably really disappointed her family by having such a 'fat phase' as they were all quite middle class, slim, healthy and respectable.   Becky had gone to uni and turned into a blimp. 

She started wearing exclusively floaty high waistline dresses to work (the type that flare out below the breasts and hide a belly)... but her gut had gotten so big she just looked pregnant in them.  They could have even been maternity dresses for all I knew. 

I overheard her talking to another girl one night as the place was closing and everyone was discussing which after party to go to. 

"Yeah I really need to start watching what I'm eating.  My figure has gotten f**king atrocious lately" 

I remember thinking "lol at least she's self aware!". 

Guest SKFHh

Had a BBQ today with some friends from high school.

One girl I know was super skinny back then, but has put on weight since.

So first she was talking about getting a new job after losing her old one. She had to get pants for her new job and told them her measurements "but I forgot those were the pre lockdown measurements".

Then later someone said something about how "we were all so thin" in high school.

She said: "Yeah, I used to weigh under 120lbs... now I'm 170." She's quite tall and was SUPER slim in high school but putting on 50lbs since then is still hot.

And to top it all off after eating burgers, wings and hot dogs at the BBQ she took her belt off and was sitting just absent mindedly rubbing her belly

Guest Mr Froggy

Went to a friend's wedding last summer at this VERY upmarket venue.

One of the service staff caught my eye.

She looked about 24-26 years old and 5ft3 ish. Normal slim-average build. Golden blonde hair with natural dirty blonde lowlight streaks.

She walked with all the confidence of a young woman who was well used to organising many a large wedding or high profile corporate event.  She commanded the respect of all the servers and bar people. Looked like she'd done the job a while and was used more to dealing with more high profile clients.

She had an interesting face. It straddled the line perfectly between cute and serious. She was relatively flat in profile, facially. Her nose didn't stick out much further than the baseline set by her forehead and chin. This gave her resting face an element of comfort ; gifting her with none of the awkwardness a large nose or big/small chin might bestow upon someone. She actually had a very high fashion look - if she'd been taller, she could probably have been a commercial model. Her face was VERY symmetrical.

In her work uniform, she looked the leader of a bar crew onboard a billionaire's dubai yacht. Navy blue blazer. White shirt underneath. Tan belt. Sand chino trousers. It seemed perfectly suited to her. Her slender face & neck, small breasts, slim arms, perky ass and cute thighs that were only beginning to touch.

Watching her walk by with bottles of wine in her hand or leading the service procession bring food into the room, my eye was immediately drawn downwards. Wait...Is that... A tummy?! Yes. It is. She had a proper little gut, hiding, floating in amongst the loose fabric folds of her work shirt. See her from the right angle and you'd notice she had an adorable medium spare tyre resting atop her tan belt and sand chinos. It could almost ALMOST be hidden by the folds of the fabric, but certain angles and maneuvers were beyond her ability to disguise.

Looking at her, I judged her immediately. She was the type of girl who looked like she had no place or excuse to be fat. It 'ruined' her. Like she expects herself to be taken seriously in a place like this.. She floats around with such confidence... She's a slim, attractive, serious young woman making a name for herself in the hard corporate events world.... But she has a secret spare tyre underneath her clothes. I knew her secret. Anyone who cared to look twice knew.

My brain tried to make excuses for her. Surely she's just had a kid... that's why her middle bulges disproportionately? Surely. (Apparently... Not so). I couldn't understand how her staff took her illusion of authority seriously. Being an obviously serious, well spoken and well formed girl. A woman who fit the corporate role... But with a proper dirty little gut. With a podgy belly. She looked like the member of the yacht crew who the Captain had taken a shine to and overfed. She looked far too podgy to be let loose on such a ship. It really didn't gel with the tone or caliber of the premesis.. Podgy bellied serious supervisor. Totally embarrassed by that inexplicable tummy. Her stomach weight hadn't at all spilled out into the rest of her... That's what made it so inexplicable.

Towards the end of the night she took off her blazer and her belly seemed to relax more. She looked fat af as her stomach muscles became more tired and she couldn't suck in as hard. She was mincing about as she tidied empty glasses off the tables, as if her chinos were so tight they were painful and/or she was losing the ability to suck her gut in with every passing minute.

At the end of the night, I saw her totalling up a Till behind the bar and rubbing her upper belly, looking pained, like she was trying to ease a self inflicted stomach ache. One colleague came over, a very camp and stuck up looking gay male barman - he asked her if she was feeling OK.

She said "I'm fine... just these pants are killing me!", with a little laugh.

He laughed. Said something like "Not a perfect 10 anymore, hun?".

"Seriously I need my mouth sowing shut" she said with a tragic laugh, lowering her hand to her navel and jokingly sticking her tounge out like "plugh".

After I went home, I managed to find her on fb. Her gut was all natural and real. No kids. She was 25, and had married her childhood sweetheart at 20. That was 5 years ago... And she had a perfect flat stomach and narrow waist back then.

She was a former rock chick type - and there's plenty pics of her in cool edgy live music venues, living her best life. 1 year into marriage and there's a pic with a tiny hint of a bit of flab as she kneels down in a crop top. She makes a joke about it on the caption something like "I don't care, I think I look cute... even with this massive gut". Made me think "the lady doth protest too much". She didn't look fat at all... It was little more than a fold of skin.  Wonder if she was the type of naturally skinny girl to feel a bit of sexually charged shame in getting a pudgy belly for the first time in her life?

Fast forward more and she's being VERY careful with her pics. There's one of her looking really classy in a summer dress, sitting down... but you can see there's a bit of a potbelly there that would really stand out in any other outfit.

I just decided to check back on her this week as her name randomly popped into my head. I've been doing the rounds on social media, seeing which girls I know have had Covid gains....

I was shocked.  She'd gotten huge.

Fat as fuck.

Her face looked almost unrecognisable. She was probably a pudgy 140 before but she looks easily 180+ now. And she's quite short so it's all bunched up on her gut. She's utterly ruined as a "corporate power woman" or whatever. She was wearing what ought to be a really flattering floaty glittery dress in her profile pic but her belly is jutting through it like it would on a middle aged woman with 3 kids and no spanx.

So humiliating for her... This intelligent, competent, confident, young woman - married to a handsome, outdoorsy well bred man... and yet turning slowly but surely into a pudgy stay at home pigwife.

I was at Officemax the other day and one of the employees was helping a very large woman get a chair. And she asked about the weight limit and he said 275 pounds. She looked at the kid and said “yeah I’m a bit more than that. My fat ass would break that.” 

and she wasn’t wrong. That ass definitely would have taken that chair out

On 8/11/2020 at 6:22 AM, Mr Froggy said:

Went to a friend's wedding last summer at this VERY upmarket venue.

One of the service staff caught my eye.

She looked about 24-26 years old and 5ft3 ish. Normal slim-average build. Golden blonde hair with natural dirty blonde lowlight streaks.

She walked with all the confidence of a young woman who was well used to organising many a large wedding or high profile corporate event.  She commanded the respect of all the servers and bar people. Looked like she'd done the job a while and was used more to dealing with more high profile clients.

She had an interesting face. It straddled the line perfectly between cute and serious. She was relatively flat in profile, facially. Her nose didn't stick out much further than the baseline set by her forehead and chin. This gave her resting face an element of comfort ; gifting her with none of the awkwardness a large nose or big/small chin might bestow upon someone. She actually had a very high fashion look - if she'd been taller, she could probably have been a commercial model. Her face was VERY symmetrical.

In her work uniform, she looked the leader of a bar crew onboard a billionaire's dubai yacht. Navy blue blazer. White shirt underneath. Tan belt. Sand chino trousers. It seemed perfectly suited to her. Her slender face & neck, small breasts, slim arms, perky ass and cute thighs that were only beginning to touch.

Watching her walk by with bottles of wine in her hand or leading the service procession bring food into the room, my eye was immediately drawn downwards. Wait...Is that... A tummy?! Yes. It is. She had a proper little gut, hiding, floating in amongst the loose fabric folds of her work shirt. See her from the right angle and you'd notice she had an adorable medium spare tyre resting atop her tan belt and sand chinos. It could almost ALMOST be hidden by the folds of the fabric, but certain angles and maneuvers were beyond her ability to disguise.

Looking at her, I judged her immediately. She was the type of girl who looked like she had no place or excuse to be fat. It 'ruined' her. Like she expects herself to be taken seriously in a place like this.. She floats around with such confidence... She's a slim, attractive, serious young woman making a name for herself in the hard corporate events world.... But she has a secret spare tyre underneath her clothes. I knew her secret. Anyone who cared to look twice knew.

My brain tried to make excuses for her. Surely she's just had a kid... that's why her middle bulges disproportionately? Surely. (Apparently... Not so). I couldn't understand how her staff took her illusion of authority seriously. Being an obviously serious, well spoken and well formed girl. A woman who fit the corporate role... But with a proper dirty little gut. With a podgy belly. She looked like the member of the yacht crew who the Captain had taken a shine to and overfed. She looked far too podgy to be let loose on such a ship. It really didn't gel with the tone or caliber of the premesis.. Podgy bellied serious supervisor. Totally embarrassed by that inexplicable tummy. Her stomach weight hadn't at all spilled out into the rest of her... That's what made it so inexplicable.

Towards the end of the night she took off her blazer and her belly seemed to relax more. She looked fat af as her stomach muscles became more tired and she couldn't suck in as hard. She was mincing about as she tidied empty glasses off the tables, as if her chinos were so tight they were painful and/or she was losing the ability to suck her gut in with every passing minute.

At the end of the night, I saw her totalling up a Till behind the bar and rubbing her upper belly, looking pained, like she was trying to ease a self inflicted stomach ache. One colleague came over, a very camp and stuck up looking gay male barman - he asked her if she was feeling OK.

She said "I'm fine... just these pants are killing me!", with a little laugh.

He laughed. Said something like "Not a perfect 10 anymore, hun?".

"Seriously I need my mouth sowing shut" she said with a tragic laugh, lowering her hand to her navel and jokingly sticking her tounge out like "plugh".

After I went home, I managed to find her on fb. Her gut was all natural and real. No kids. She was 25, and had married her childhood sweetheart at 20. That was 5 years ago... And she had a perfect flat stomach and narrow waist back then.

She was a former rock chick type - and there's plenty pics of her in cool edgy live music venues, living her best life. 1 year into marriage and there's a pic with a tiny hint of a bit of flab as she kneels down in a crop top. She makes a joke about it on the caption something like "I don't care, I think I look cute... even with this massive gut". Made me think "the lady doth protest too much". She didn't look fat at all... It was little more than a fold of skin.  Wonder if she was the type of naturally skinny girl to feel a bit of sexually charged shame in getting a pudgy belly for the first time in her life?

Fast forward more and she's being VERY careful with her pics. There's one of her looking really classy in a summer dress, sitting down... but you can see there's a bit of a potbelly there that would really stand out in any other outfit.

I just decided to check back on her this week as her name randomly popped into my head. I've been doing the rounds on social media, seeing which girls I know have had Covid gains....

I was shocked.  She'd gotten huge.

Fat as fuck.

Her face looked almost unrecognisable. She was probably a pudgy 140 before but she looks easily 180+ now. And she's quite short so it's all bunched up on her gut. She's utterly ruined as a "corporate power woman" or whatever. She was wearing what ought to be a really flattering floaty glittery dress in her profile pic but her belly is jutting through it like it would on a middle aged woman with 3 kids and no spanx.

So humiliating for her... This intelligent, competent, confident, young woman - married to a handsome, outdoorsy well bred man... and yet turning slowly but surely into a pudgy stay at home pigwife.

i appreciate the submission but why do you have to be this harsh? she gained weight so now she doesn't deserve any respect or to have a future other than being a "stay at home pigwife"? sorry but what

Guest m1k112
16 hours ago, cbl8230 said:

i appreciate the submission but why do you have to be this harsh? she gained weight so now she doesn't deserve any respect or to have a future other than being a "stay at home pigwife"? sorry but what

This site is about sexual fantasies - to some that is humilation through weight gain, not just fat women in general. Just look at the wast amount of weight gain fiction posted at the Your stories. And he didn't say this to her, just expressed his inner fantasies and that takes courage. Thank you, I enjoyed your story @Mr Froggy

On 1/8/2016 at 7:39 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

Wasn't even going to post anything in this forum, until she texted me asking to come hang with her for work and order pizza, so I went lol, she ordered a 9" pizza with French fries, and had a root beer. She bought resese again but didn't eat them and lays staks too, she then said she needed to go on a diet. I work with her tomorrow so I may post something else. Oh yeah here is what she looks like 

image.jpeg

do you have anything new on her?

On 5/11/2016 at 9:08 AM, Bellyfan2017 said:

Well aside from cutting my hand to shit yesterday with plates, a couple hours later a girl was saying she was stuffed, and her stomach stuck out

do you have pic of her?

On 7/29/2016 at 5:26 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

KITCHEN UPDATE. Mostly if the girls aren't waiting tables or anything else. They're eating. it's insane, and iv'e noticed easily there weight gain. Sidenote: All these girls are super thin, so mostly few are starting to get little ** bellies. they talk about them gaining weight all the time here. And this place has only been open like 3 months. 

are there the girls in your blog?

On 12/17/2016 at 12:08 AM, Bellyfan2017 said:

I got a brief and I mean BRIEF story from yesterday while I was at work. I was just working doing my own business walked around the corner in the kitchen, and a bunch of the female workers where asking if one was wearing a girdle or if they had one? I'm not quite sure how it started but one of my managers has a nice gut on her and it sticks out pretty well. And just as I was walking by she slapped it and was like "i'm clearly not wearing one" Almost all the time I hear them talking about there weight it's insane.

Another time I just got at work and one of our Front of house staff. FOH was getting her uniform on. fyi all our cookware and waitress/waiter  wear is all together. ANYWAY

Shes a short asian girl. and she was putting on a small shirt and was like "omg I can't fit into a small i must be getting fatter" small stories but hey it's something

what do they look like?

On 10/13/2017 at 9:14 AM, Bellyfan2017 said:

A new worker has come at my job and she has already good potential, when she started she was skinny, ish. She had a small bulge but it wasn't anything serious. She was going to leave to get married soon so she'd be gone for a while.

So while she was away on her wedding, I was on vacation and when I came back she pretty much got back the same day. But when she came back she seemed bigger. And by bigger I just mean a bigger belly because she's skinny everywhere else. Anyways one of the older dishwashers that works there also asked if she was pregnant cuz her belly sticks out. But she just said that she has a beer belly. 

The only downside is now that she wears bigger clothes because she's self-aware I guess before she wasn't? 

is she on your blog too?