Girls talking about their weight v2

Ok since I started this thread I feel somewhat responsible for it's success, so I'll post a few interesting conversations I had with this girl who I used to speak to online. We had a bit of an online relationship. She subconsciously knew I liked girls gaining and I used to hint at her all the time how much I liked curvier/fatter girls. She was skinny when I first started talking to her and eventually became an average weight.

her: (1:34:45 AM)

we're like TOMORROW we're taking pics...AT THE UNI

her: (1:34:46 AM)

hahaha

me:: (1:34:52 AM)

hhahahha

her: (1:34:57 AM)

it;s fun ;>

her: (1:35:19 AM)

n its hilarious when you look back n see how much youve changed

her: (1:35:21 AM)

from hair

her: (1:35:26 AM)

to well..fat lmao

me:: (1:35:49 AM)

haha shutup, youre not fat

----

her: (10:48:53 PM)

I wanna buy new jeans

her: (10:49:04 PM)

but im afraid to try them on =( since im fatter now

her: (10:49:05 PM)

lmao

me: (10:49:22 PM)

no youre not

her: (10:49:43 PM)

i am I SWEAR not fat FATTER

her: (10:49:44 PM)

hahaha

her: (10:50:13 PM)

even my horoscope SAYS SO

her: (10:50:16 PM)

OH MEH GAWD

her: (10:50:18 PM)

hahaha

her: (10:50:21 PM)

check it out

her: (10:50:45 PM)

It's time to get up and get moving, dear Leo. If your job or home life leans toward a sedentary style, your health can suffer if you don't engage in some physical activity. Not only is your body affected by a lack of exercise; your mind and emotional disposition can become depleted over time, as well. Even a daily walk or playing a sport once a week can make a world of difference. Try something today.

----

me: (3:54:11 PM)

are you getting fat?

her: (3:57:20 PM)

im already fat

her: (3:57:24 PM)

huge tummy

her: (3:57:25 PM)

n HIPS

her: (3:57:28 PM)

hahaha

her: (3:57:35 PM)

i look like shakira

I'm a little surprised that there aren't more posts in this thread.  I would imagine that almost everyone has at least one great story about some kind of weight discussion with a girl.

So anyway, here's what happened to me earlier today.

I went into a store after work to buy a few new button down shirts and pants.  I head into the fitting rooms (which are full) and wait alongside the wall for one to open.  Sitting next to me is an extremely attractive young woman, probably in her mid-20s, waiting for her boyfriend/husband to finish trying on some items.  I would estimate that she was around 5'5" and probably 215-220, moderate sized boobs, but pear shaped with a belly and an AMPLE behind.  We got to talking as I waited, and making a joke about the apparent role reversal, I asked if she would then drag her boyfriend to the women's part of the store to have him wait for her as she tried on clothes.  Her reply was something along the lines of, "Oh no, I don't fit into anything in this store anymore", to which I gave the obligatory laugh and reply of, "Oh, c'mon, I'm sure you're fine" (all of which, by the way, was total BS - I knew there was no way in hell she was fitting into anything, it was a designer outlet).  She went on to say, "Oh yeah, it sucks, can't even buy a pair of jeans anymore without taking the muffin top into consideration", and proceeded to grab a big roll of fat (albeit covered by her shirt) and jiggled it a few times.

Needless to say, the pants I was trying on didn't fit too well in the crotch region.

I think my pants would have been a little bit too tight too ! This story reminds me an anecdote I had with an ex. She was looking for some clothes and she had taken me for shopping. She saw a skirt she liked a lot in a window shop, so we entered the shop and she asked for trying it, saying that size 44 should be ok. The girl of the shop, who was really skinny, answered : I'm sorry but we don't have this size, the larger one I have is 40. So, my gf said : too bad, but I'll have a look to your stuff. And the skinny girl said : ok, if you want, and, looking at her from toe to head : but I don't think you'll try something you'll fit in, our larger sizes are 40, or 42 for some items. We went out and my gf told me : did you see how she looked at me ? What a bitch ! And a few minutes later : ok I gained weight, but am i that fat ?

• 1 month later...

I knew a girl in highschool who quit cross country due to an ankle injury sophomore year and had more then doubled her weight by graduation.We had a few classes together and she would always talk to me about how "pudgy" she was getting.I never had the nerve to ask her out though sadly. :'(

I think girls tend to talk about how much they eat a lot, but I think they tend to overestimate how much that is compared to other people. I was speaking to a friend of mine the other day who was at the time (and to my surprise, remains) a bit pudgier than usual. She was basically saying that she just has an insatiable appetite and sometimes gains weight even though she works out a ton. She resorts to extreme measures such as crash diets to drop weight every so often, so she isn't really fat. It's funny, she is pretty attractive, but I'm just not that into her physically for some reason.

I have another friend who eats a ton and for whose account of her consumption there is much more empirical evidence. She spends nearly twice as much as I do on food every semester. That number probably exaggerates things, but only somewhat. She also drinks twice as much as I can on a regular basis. Somehow, this chick has only a teeny bit of pudge and isn't close to being overweight. She always talks about how lazy she is and that she doesn't work out anymore. People tease her about the amount of food she consumes, and she just remarks on her fast metabolism. She says she figures one day it will start to slowdown and she'll just start to balloon. What a wonderful day that would be! Does anyone know when female metabolisms start to slow down in a meaningful way?

Its been a while since Ive posted. I was at a bar the other night and ran into a friend of mine. We were just chatting when she brought up weight. She said 'I thought I was going to lose weight going home (for winter break) but I ended up gaining 5 lbs. ' she went on to say 'Im going to get fat this semester with all the beer im going to drink, but I dont care. Im wearing jeggings so I can fit into something'. She went about proving they were jeggings by stretching them out. Ill be keeping an eye on her thjs semester.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a gem of a conversation I was involved in recently. It happened between myself and a girl that I dated briefly that packed on quite a bit of weight after we finished dating. Anyways, she drunk dialed me a few weeks ago and miraculously, the conversation ended up on weight.

For the small number of you that have followed some of my encounters, this girl is the former high school stand-out athlete turned school teacher that has an affinity for fried food and beer. She's about 5'5", and when she's slender, she has a fairly trim waist and a big, yet proportional bubble butt. When she gains weight, which she has, this young lady tends to end up with a pretty soft pot belly, much bigger hips, thighs, and an ass that, as she describes it, is out of control.

I guess as a Christmas gift, her mother bought her a pair of snowboarding pants to wear out on the slopes. As she described it, the mother still believes her to be her "slim little princess" and purchased the pants in a size small. I'm not entirely sure she could fit into a small when she was thinner. But in her current shape... well... Here are some of the more memorable quotes of the conversation.

"Listen, I'm a fair skinned Irish girl with a huge ass. I put weight on my hips, ass, and upper thighs like you wouldn't believe."

""Irish girls get big bums… it's just how it is.. Do you know what everyone has been saying to me since I was 16 or 17?" (NOTE: She is in her mid 20s now)

"That I 'look like a sistah from behind' ... everyone... and they tell me I have a ghetto booty"

This was a reference to when we were together in the past:

"Do you remember when we were fooling around and you grabbed my leg and told me how nice my legs were... Well, my thighs are WAY bigger than that now.. those thighs are long gone. They rub together now. I have no muscle tone in the anymore. Looks like mashed potatoes"

It was a pretty incredible conversation. She admitted to being just about 160 pounds. She also admitted to being a shade over 127 when she started college (and was in peak condition) and that having put on well over 20 pounds since getting into her most recent relationship.

"So, how much did you weigh when you were with me?"

"About 135.. don't ask me what I weigh now though."

"oh come on... how much is it now? what, 145?"

"It's like… last I checked.. I can't believe I'm telling you this... over 158 pounds. I used to weigh 127 or so when I played softball""

"Nothing fits me right now... even my fat pants don't really fit. It's getting pretty ridiculous."

"I'm serious.. it's true. I've gone up two pants sizes in most stores... My 10s are tight...."

The best part about all this is that two of her very close friends, both of whom were chubby in comparison before, have each lost a significant amount of weight. She continued on:

"You know my cheek dimple that I have when I smile? Well, I know I'm getting fat when that disappears... and it has. Also, I have a double chin. I'm just so bloated!

Anyways, she continued on in some detail talking about her body and her weight gain. Then she told me, as she put, "the most embarrassing thing that's happened to me since gaining weight." It had to do with the snowboarding pants her mother had purchased her.

"so I get these snowboarding pants home and I tried them on…And they were incredibly tight. For some reason my mom bought me a small… she must think I'm still some skinny little princess or something"

"So we decide to go snowboarding and I squeeze into them... and go out on the slopes for the day… Wasn't easy, mind you. Anyways, towards the middle part of the day.. I notice my butt is sort of… drafty we'll say and a little bit wet too, from falling all day"

Knowing where this was going, I played stupid and asked what had happened.

"No one bothered to point out that I ripped a hole in them at butt!!! I was so fucking embarassed… and I don't have the heart to tell my mother I split my pants down the seam."

So that was a pretty great thing to get drunk dialed too. Hard to believe she's gained so much in the past year or so. For me, as a huge fan of those virgin gains, it was quite a tremendous story to have told to me.

Hope you enjoyed. Comments and questions are welcomed.

Guest inowhenitsnotbutter

OK i have a short one that doesn't quite fit the category but definitely belongs somewhere on curvage

So before christmas I was doing life drawing once a week at school and there were about 5 different life models who would come in every now and then. After a couple of weeks of doing this we all started to get quite a lot better and a lot of the pieces we were doing started to be worth finishing so that we could put them in our coursework. Anyway the week before we broke up for the holidays this girl came in who was quite hot andvery slightly chubby - obviously I found this quite hot but unfortunately I couldn't get a place drawing her from the side on to see her belly BUT one guy did.

The week after the christmas holidays we went back to doing life drawing again and the same model came back, but this time she was about 15 pounds heavier and it was a great effort not to look totally awed. Seeing as we had had her before and the drawings we had started last time were going quite well but were unfinished, our teacher asked her to do the same pose as last time so we could continue the drawings  - it also made her gain (which I'm not sure anybody else had yet clocked) very noticeable. My teacher is a woman and because it's all technically academic she is very blunt about the models' bodies, and on this occasion she didn't disappoint.

A couple of the best quotations (from my teacher) to the boy:

"now you can see her stomach sticks out a little further this time, it's up to you as to whether you change it on the drawing or not"

"obviously her face has also changed shape a little, but seeing as you've done relatively little on it I would draw it as it is now"

and there were some others which I can't remember, but I'm sure this should get your imagination going...

• 2 weeks later...

I have one, quite good.

Yesterday I was at a Quick, when 3 girls came and sat a the table near mine. There was only a small separation between our table, with some plastic plants so that we were close enough I could ear their conversation.

Their were all three mixed arabic-french, one thin and the other two quite plump. After having eaten their stuff, this is what I heard :

The plumper one, to the other two : do you want something else ? I I'd like to test this new Hot Chicken burger

But you already had this new other one !

(I have to say that, for the time beeing, there are two new burgers at Quick)

Yes, but I'm still hungry, and like that, I'd have tried both ! So nobody else ?

No, but take one for you if you want

And she go for ordering, passing just in front of my table, her boobs bouncing and a big flabby muffin top jiggling, not saying anything about her lovehandles !

And she came back with the burger together with a big chocolate donut !

She started eating, and the conversation started like that :

The plumper one, eating her burger: if Karim saw me, he would kill me ! He wants me to loose weight

Eating what you eat, that's not the best way !

I don't care, if he wants a thin girl he shouldn't have picked me up !

But you were thinner at that time !

Ok, I have gained but I've never been thin ! You know, may be 3 months ago, soon after meeting him, he offered me sexy bras and panty. And last week he asked me to put them again ! Of course I couldn't and he was upset, he called me fat, that I was turning a fatass. I'm sure he did it on purpose, to show me how much I have gained but I don't care.

You'll have to find another guy !

He says I'm fat, but all the same, he screwed me 2 times !

And they laughed all together !

I have been involved in this stuff since the internet became available to most of us in the 90's. But, I never really post anything. This is mainly because it is always posted on here before I even find it! Well, I was looking through some blogs late last night and stumbled on this. I think it is true based on where I found it and my knowledge of such places from traveling to them all my life. I don't think it has been posted before but if it has, my appologies...

I Got Fat Last Summer!

By: mmmmorgan

Written on October 26th, 2012 I have always been thin. I left highschool at about 130-ish and 5'8 and stayed that way through my early 20's. I've always been super confident with my body I loved to show off my stomach(I've had my bellybutton pierced since I was 16) and my butt and between those two places thats where most of my bodyfat seems to have ended up.

Anyways I started a new job last summer. I was working in Yellowstone National Park(YNP) at a resort waiting tables and this involved every employee living in on site housing and eating at the employee dining room (the EDR) for the entire summer season may to september. Everyone was super cool, we all would hangout and obviously were all working together it was definately a good time. Most employees in YNP tended to be 20-somethings just trying to work a cool job for the summer. We all worked hard and played harder.

So I showed up at YNP thin and in shape. It was summer and I was totally ready for bikini/less clothes season and I felt great. But the EDR was buffet style and had alot of comfort food so everyone just loaded up on tons of fried food, carbs and sweets. Plus I was a waitress and had full access to the kitchen so I did tons of snacking. Between that and all the drinking I stood no chance!

At first I noticed that my jeans were getting tighter and especially my workpants felt like they were shrinking. I just blamed the notoriously shoddy laundryroom we all used. Then I saw that I got just the hint of a pudge on my once flat stomach. The weight crept up slowly but I was in denial and kept eating and drinking with no worries. I was in no way fat and I didn't pack a scale with me when I went out there but I must have put on at least 5 pounds that first week, mostly just around my waistline. I would still rock my bikini and I'm sure people noticed I had softened up a little bit but no one had said anything yet!

I first realized my weightgain when we were having a girls night in and we were talking about how hard it is to eat right when your surrounded by a buffet of good food three times a day complete with soda fountain and an icecream bar and usually a cookie platter(yeah I'm not the only chick who got fat that summer). My roomate(she probably gained at least 10 pounds that summer) patted her stomach and was like

"I definately need to hit the gym when I get back home!"

I kinda laughed at her but then she poked me in the stomach,

"You do too Morgan!"

I blushed and admitted that yes, I had indeed gain a little weight but we all did right? Plus we were being super active, hiking and being outdoors so it's not bad right? Yeah thats the mindset we all had that made every girl gain at least a little weight.

I still didn't worry about my weightgain. I stayed active all summer so I looked toned, even as my belly got rounder and I actually didn't mind the extra pounds on my butt and my boobs! But I just kept steadily packing on the pounds. First my jeans got tighter and I started getting a little muffin top but that was no problem as I had some sweatpants and loose shorts(I actually started borrowing board shorts from the guy I was seeing they looked better on me anyway :) ). But I was no where even near fat or even chubby. I would just say I was really pudgy.

I knew I was in trouble when I could barely button my work pants(specifically purchased to be loose and comfy) and my belly got big enough to jiggle when I walked and people noticed my weight gain so I started working out and watching what I ate.

But the weight wouldn't come off! I just couldn't give up drinks and good food. I would tell myself to just get a salad for dinner, and I WOULD, but of course it would be a chicken salad with a ton of ranch dressing and "just one" cookie for desert. My "workouts" would usually be a bikeride that I would do mostly to make me feel better about drinking beers later. I didn't like running because my belly jiggled so much. So by the time I was done with my job in YNP I was heavier than I've ever been.

Coming home was the worst because I finally had to admit to myself that I was far from the skinny girl I had been just last May. The first thing I did when I got back home was weigh myself. I figured I had gained maybe 15 or 20 lbs tops you know? Stepped on the scale and "168" yeah, I cried. 38 pounds in a summer!? My friends and family were no help either. I heard it all "Are you sure your not pregnant?" "They must have fed ya well there, huh?" "You spent your summer hiking in the outdoors and you GAINED weight!?"

One of my favorite pictures is one I have framed of me and my dog at the beach. It was actually taken right before I left for YNP and its me in my favorite red crop top and cutoff jeans. I looked so skinny and amazing and I decided to try on the same outfit. The jeans were tight, I couldn't even button them just zip them. Then I pulled on the crop top and it barely even covered my boobs and it used to almost cover my belly button. I just felt so embarrassed at how much bigger I had gotten but I still feel amazing and sexy in that outfit its just that my belly is so big! I can't even suck it in anymore!

But it turns out being away from a buffet and going back to cooking myself and not pounding beers like an alcoholic is very good for the waistline and I lost a few pounds the first months I've been back but I am holding steady now. I am definitely not skinny anymore I don't feel fat and most guys wouldn't consider me a "fat chick" but I definitely have a fat belly and lovehandles, thick thighs and a HUGE ***. I just wish more of the weight went to my boobs!

In the end I wouldn't trade last summer for anything. I am glad for the experience even if it made me pack on the pounds. I look good curvy anyways.

Here is a quick story about an ex-gf of mine that was once posted on the original version of this thread a few years ago. I figured I would rewrite and repost it quickly for those that appreciated it before.

So my then GF and I were in college and she was in the middle of a particularly stressful semester. Despite doing well, classes were still overwhelming her from a stand point of stress. Whenever she would stress out, she would usually turn to grazing. Late night bowls of Tostitos Salsa Con Queso paired with two cans of Coca Cola were usually her favorite.

Now, when we first started dating, she was quite “traditionally” attractive. She was 5’5”, 125 pounds, with a modest, yet proportional 34 B.  She had a slim waist and a nice full bubble butt. At that point, you might even consider her slightly bottom heavy, but just perfectly so. She was extraordinarily pretty as well, with crystal clear skin and auburn color hair. She also never exercised and would often eat whatever she wanted. To say she was a “natural beauty” couldn’t have been a truer statement. She didn’t have to work for it.

She had the same college roommate for most of her time in school. There was always a bit of a rivalry between the two of them. Her roommate was taller and a bit pudgier, but pretty in her own way. I would guess she probably had a solid 20 pounds on my GF. As you can imagine, a lot of the jealousy stemmed from attention my girl would get from men.

Anyways, it was right around the time of this stressful semester that I was beginning to notice some distinct changes in my lady’s body. I was beginning to notice things like her formerly perfectly flat belly cresting over the waist band of her underwear, almost unimpeded, whenever she would bend at the waist or sit down. If we were spooning in bed, and I placed my hand on her stomach, a noticeable amount of incredibly soft paunch would be found.

There were changes elsewhere as well. Her facial features were beginning to soften, as well as the occasional eruption of pimples depending upon her intake of grease at the time. Her hips were beginning to get much wider, as her underwear would dig into her quite aggressively depending upon the cut, causing a soft and pliable muffin top to form. Also, her ass was getting considerably bigger, as the fabric of her underwear was covering noticeably less real estate back there.

Her roommate, on the other hand, had dropped about 20 pounds. She had changed her diet around and didn’t drink. She was also starting to find herself with quite a bit more attention from men.

The particular night in question was right before the warmest day of the year. I went to school in the Northeast, so anyone that has ever lived through that knows what that first day over 70 degrees is like. Girls are out in short skirts, tank tops, and the even the occasional bikini. My GF had similar designs on the day.

That night, I was over their room while my GF was trying to plan her outfit for the following day. She reached into her closet and found a really short skirt and decided to try it on. So she striped down to her bra and panties and decided to get to work.

This was a skirt that I had never seen before. She was quite a site to see in her white bra and pastel striped Victoria’s Secret string bikini underwear. She was also beginning to get quite of shape, especially compared to what she had been before. Even standing up, she was developing a noticeable pot belly. When she wasn’t sucking in, would form a pale dome of pudge that would seemingly extended past her chest in a profile view. Her thighs were also considerably thicker, and toneless as well, as they seemed to touch from her knees all the way up. Looking at her growing pear shape figure, and then at the tiny skirt, I began to wonder if it would even fit.

The skirt went up her lower legs quite easily. It wasn’t until she got up past mid thigh that she began to meet some resistance. Not to be deterred, she only tugged harder on the skirt managing some how to keep it moving. Her thighs just seemed so malleable in this process of fitting into the skirt.

Next came the task of getting it over her volumous rear, which was not easy. She pulled, squirmed, and squeezed her ass into the skirt as she pulled over, causing rolls and pockets of soft fat to form as she wiggled and struggled.

At was at this point that a look of concern and horror began to creep over her face. While she has managed to get herself into the skirt, she still have yet to button it. This particular skirt buttoned and zipped from the front. At this point she realized her problem. The button flaps of the skirt were roughly six inches apart!

She made a few aggressive attempts to close the skirt, only realizing that her belly was providing more physical resistance than she had strength in her arms to overcome. With each attempt, she was only successful in doing was creating an adipose roll tissue that ran length wise up her stomach. It seemed that each time she failed, she sighed, and her stomach almost mockingly jutted out further and further.

“Oh my god, how much fucking weight have I gained!?”

“Sweetheart, maybe it just shrunk in the wash...” (Knowingly lying)

“I bought this skirt at the end of last summer and I never even had a chance to wear it once!”

At this point, she continued trying to close the flaps. The skirt was so ill fitting, even the zipper wouldn’t budge.

“I’m getting fat! I’ve been feeling like I’m gaining weight and now I have proof!”

She was right, she had been gaining weight. It was at this point that she took off the skirt. She actually struggled to shimmy out of it, almost pulling her panties down in the process of pulling it back over her rump. She then spent the next several minutes in front of a full length mirror, lightly patting her tummy, growing love handles, and rear end.

Shortly there after, her roommate came home... The skirt was draped over her desk chair.

“Oh hey.. can I move this?

“Yeah, sure.”

“This is a cute skirt, are you going to wear it tomorrow?”

At this point, my girlfriend turned a bit red.

“Umm, no, I don’t think so. It doesn’t really fit me right now.” 

“Oh, can I try it on then?”

“I guess, it’s never been worn.”

“You bought a skirt that doesn’t fit?” 

That barb stung my GF a little bit. By this point, they were entering a period where tensions could run a bit high and the cattiness could come out.

“Well, I bought it last summer.... but yeah, go ahead.” 

So the roommate stripped down in front of me, which was a bit suprising, and tried on the skirt. It fit her flawlessly. In fact, it might have been a bit baggy.

“Oh wow! This fits great. I’ve lost weight recently! I’m down to like 125 now. I used to never be able to share clothes with you...now maybe we can!”

My GF really didn’t say anything to that. The truth was that they couldn’t share clothes because she was probably 20 pounds heavier than her roommate now. It was a bit of real life role reversal.

Later that night, the roommate left and I was just left with my girlfriend. One more detail of the roommate was that she was wiccan and was REALLY into it. Which sparked this mostly joking but partially serious comment while we were laying in bed.

“Do you think she casted a spell on me?”

“What!?”

“It’s like she casted a spell on me where I’m gaining all the weight she’s losing... Like she wants me to be fat!”

“You’re not serious, right.”

“... No, not really... but still.”

So that marked one of the first times I really noticed the GF was packing on some serious poundage. I may write some more on the subject going forward. In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed this recollection. I posted a quick before and after comparison at the bottom to give you a feel for what type of shape she was in at this juncture.

Guest Hoosierfan2

I live in Switzerland, where there's a sexist attitude against women playing sports. I'm a junior in high school, and a new girl arrived, she said she was on all kinds of sports teams at her old school, and she really looked it, super-toned, very athletic. Fast forward 3 months. She's put on perhaps 30 pounds (ex-athletes seem to gain the fastest) I was talking to her, and the conversation turned to her sports teams she was on. She said she could never be on now, she talked about how fat she's gotten, and then reaches down and grabs her now ample belly and jiggles it for a moment to demonstrate her point. So sexy.

At the same time, there had been a closet feedee who also came here at the start of the year. She slowly gained, from being very thin about 25 pounds MAYBE, and her boyfriend (an asshole) breaks up with her because she came out as a feedee. Now she is gaining faster than ever, she came out in mid-november, and now must be a good 75 pounds up from when she arrived. Incredible to watch.

So that marked one of the first times I really noticed the GF was packing on some serious poundage. I may write some more on the subject going forward. In the meantime, I hope you enjoyed this recollection. I posted a quick before and after comparison at the bottom to give you a feel for what type of shape she was in at this juncture.

Some more would be great !

It's always a great turn on for me to look at a girl, and much more when it's my gf, discovering how much she has gained when trying some outfits which had gotten to small for her new curves

Guest daleanator

I once knew a fat girl. But she didn't talk about it.

for some reason I find this comment very amusing.

• 2 months later...

This morning, in the bus I was the witness of a short dialogue that I think worth to be told here. It's also an opportuniy to revive this thread !

There was a very cute young girl (may be 20 years old) rather chubby with a noticeable fat belly bulging over her jeans together with some lovehandles. That was so cute.

At a bus stop, another girl went up and I hear this:

The friend of the chubby girl : Hi, you'r back ! How are you ?

Fine, I came back two days ago

You look very fine, and you've got a good tan !

Yes, it's always so sunny there

and the friend showing the belly of the chubby girl : But you didn't lost !

The chubby girl had a great smile and answered, patting her belly : «sure, I didn't lost ! Look at that belly ! » and both roared with laughter !

That was good to see !

And when they got off the bus, her belly bounced so pleasantly !

It’s 4 months that, during my 1 hour lunch break, I go to the company gym. There are 4/5 female coworker, all skinny and fit, so I don’t interested  :)

Anyway, few days ago came another female coworker I always liked (pale skin, dark hair, big hips, soft, less or more 85 kilos for 1.65 – 1.70 m).

Usually she wears tailleurs, but at the gym she came out from the dressing room with leggings and a light t-shirt.

First of all, all the girls teased them when she arrived. They applauded and welcomed her as if they didn’t expect to see her doing. She smiled and blushed a little.

Second: while other girls work out but always chat (both with me and among them), she goes on the cyclette and starts to pedale, without saying a word, breathless and tired after few minutes.

Third: it’s amazing to see her (unfit and overweight) close to the skinnies.

• 2 weeks later...

Summer has started  8)

I was sitting near a lake today, reading my book. I already noticed a slim pale girl and a pretty chubby, not-toned but not fat girl with a nice tan were sitting close to me, and sometimes I could hear their (not interesting) conversations.

Then another (slim) female friend and her boyfriend arrived. The chubby girl, I would say something about 1.65 cm and 65 kg, started telling: I have a belly. The new slim girl replied (of course), no, you have not!. Maybe thinking the opposite.

Chubby one took her muffin top: show, it's shaking when I walk!. The new slim girl took some of her own skin - 'no, everybody has this' (which was no true, of course, even the skinniest people can take there skin)

Chubby girl again: 'I gained 10 kg since I was in Portugal!'. I was hoping she would tell her actual or former weight. Unfortunately, the slim girl couldn't stand the conversation and said to her boyfriend: 'say something'. He said 'I don't care'. And a change of converstation.

Later on, the slim one asked the pretty one: 'you had a belly piercing, had you?'. Answer: 'yes, I removed it when I gained weight, because it started shaking'. The slim one replied: 'oh, your so funny ...'

Unfortunately I had to leave, because in any conversation the chubby one was able to get the subject to her weight ...

• 1 month later...

There's this girl at work who has always been skinny with almost no curves. Anyway, she dropped some weight for her wedding. Immediately after the wedding I noticed she was starting to snack more than before. She's always spoken about how she has a high metabolism and can't pick up weight.

A few weeks ago I thought she may have gained a few, but ruled it out and thought my mind was playing tricks. Then I started noticing she was always pulling up her pants after getting up from her desk. The snacking didn't stop, she's started drinking coca cola, eating cheese curls, cookies, crackers. Then I noticed she actually has boobs which just weren't there before.

On Friday we went out for an office lunch, she wore a tight dress and I noticed a little roll under her new breasts. I was wondering whether she's noticed she's gained since she hasn't said anything.

Well today I overheard her say something like "I'm not sure if I can fit into the wedding dress anymore" and I said "oh you can't fit into your wedding dress?" and she said "I've definitely picked up weight since the wedding!"

Of course I'd never make a move on her since she's married, but it's enjoyable watching weight slowly crawl onto her :)