Girls talking about their weight v2

I'm a little surprised that there aren't more posts in this thread.  I would imagine that almost everyone has at least one great story about some kind of weight discussion with a girl.

So anyway, here's what happened to me earlier today.

I went into a store after work to buy a few new button down shirts and pants.  I head into the fitting rooms (which are full) and wait alongside the wall for one to open.  Sitting next to me is an extremely attractive young woman, probably in her mid-20s, waiting for her boyfriend/husband to finish trying on some items.  I would estimate that she was around 5'5" and probably 215-220, moderate sized boobs, but pear shaped with a belly and an AMPLE behind.  We got to talking as I waited, and making a joke about the apparent role reversal, I asked if she would then drag her boyfriend to the women's part of the store to have him wait for her as she tried on clothes.  Her reply was something along the lines of, "Oh no, I don't fit into anything in this store anymore", to which I gave the obligatory laugh and reply of, "Oh, c'mon, I'm sure you're fine" (all of which, by the way, was total BS - I knew there was no way in hell she was fitting into anything, it was a designer outlet).  She went on to say, "Oh yeah, it sucks, can't even buy a pair of jeans anymore without taking the muffin top into consideration", and proceeded to grab a big roll of fat (albeit covered by her shirt) and jiggled it a few times.

Needless to say, the pants I was trying on didn't fit too well in the crotch region.