Girls talking about their weight v2

Okay, I'm honoured to resurrect this thread.

Post stories here about girls talking about their weight. It's just plain hot when girls talk about how much they've gained or complaining that they're getting fat.

I'll start.

Girl 1

-------

This girl was a popular girl in my final year of high school and pretty hot. I'm almost convinced she was a gainer. She was actually flat chested and I think she wanted to gain to see if she'd get big boobs. That never happened, she just got a flabby tummy.

Once she lifted up her shirt, went to the Math teacher and said "Look Mrs I look pregnant" then expanded her (gaining) tummy out as far as possible. The teacher was pretty grossed out, then she did what she called "the mexican wave' to her belly, where she would kinda roll it.

She used to sit at the back of class eating baby food and patting her tummy and giggle when the guy sitting next to her got grossed out.

I wasn't quite sure about how much she was gaining, but once she sat down and I saw her fat spilling over, I realised this shit was getting real!

Another time her and her friends were talking to another teacher about fashion, beauty tips etc. The discussion around weight came up and she proudly said "I am fat, or I'm at least I'm getting there" then a minute later she said something like "I'm not fat, I'm just healthy". By now she had a pretty flabby tummy.

And my favourite, she had basically gone on an eating binge at the school canteen for a few weeks. She'd eat about every 30 minutes, it was absurd. The school canteen manager said to her "you haven't stopped eating all day" and she said "I know, I'm trying to put on as much weight as I can before Monday, I'm dieting then" (WTF!?)

Girl 2

-------

This girl was actually in girl 1's social group and was possibly one of the most lusted over girls by girls, even though she was pretty plump. When girl 1 proudly showed the teacher how she could push out her (gaining) tummy to make her look pregnant, she pulled up her shirt and I couldn't believe it. This girl was skinny before and now had a belly roll forming, I was in awe.

I think this girl actually enjoyed her gain. She'd walk around class saying "Must lose weight, must lose weight" in a robotic voice but be grabbing her fat at the same time. She actually continued to gain for about 2 years and kept on saying things like "I'm so fat, I must lose weight" while squeezing her belly.

At a house party she spent most of the party in the kitchen eating all the chocolates and snacks. She kept on telling people "I'm addicted to chocolate, I can't help myself". By now she had a pretty big ass, big thighs, fat hips, you name it. This was probably the sexiest can I had ever seen.

Due to her popularity, people would say things like "Have you seen how fat Girl2  is getting?".

One day she came back to school from a vacation period and her friends were discussing her (with her there) saying things like "wow you're getting fat" and she'd reply "I know, I'm huge"!"

Since then she's gone through years of  yo yo dieting, it's crazy. Whenever she goes through a depressing period she blows up and then loses it a few months later.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok since I started this thread I feel somewhat responsible for it's success, so I'll post a few interesting conversations I had with this girl who I used to speak to online. We had a bit of an online relationship. She subconsciously knew I liked girls gaining and I used to hint at her all the time how much I liked curvier/fatter girls. She was skinny when I first started talking to her and eventually became an average weight.

her: (1:34:45 AM)

we're like TOMORROW we're taking pics...AT THE UNI

her: (1:34:46 AM)

hahaha

me:: (1:34:52 AM)

hhahahha

her: (1:34:57 AM)

it;s fun ;>

her: (1:35:19 AM)

n its hilarious when you look back n see how much youve changed

her: (1:35:21 AM)

from hair

her: (1:35:26 AM)

to well..fat lmao

me:: (1:35:49 AM)

haha shutup, youre not fat

----

her: (10:48:53 PM)

I wanna buy new jeans

her: (10:49:04 PM)

but im afraid to try them on =( since im fatter now

her: (10:49:05 PM)

lmao

me: (10:49:22 PM)

no youre not

her: (10:49:43 PM)

i am I SWEAR not fat FATTER

her: (10:49:44 PM)

hahaha

her: (10:50:13 PM)

even my horoscope SAYS SO

her: (10:50:16 PM)

OH MEH GAWD

her: (10:50:18 PM)

hahaha

her: (10:50:21 PM)

check it out

her: (10:50:45 PM)

It's time to get up and get moving, dear Leo. If your job or home life leans toward a sedentary style, your health can suffer if you don't engage in some physical activity. Not only is your body affected by a lack of exercise; your mind and emotional disposition can become depleted over time, as well. Even a daily walk or playing a sport once a week can make a world of difference. Try something today.

----

me: (3:54:11 PM)

are you getting fat?

her: (3:57:20 PM)

im already fat

her: (3:57:24 PM)

huge tummy

her: (3:57:25 PM)

n HIPS

her: (3:57:28 PM)

hahaha

her: (3:57:35 PM)

i look like shakira

• 6 months later...

There's this girl at work who has always been skinny with almost no curves. Anyway, she dropped some weight for her wedding. Immediately after the wedding I noticed she was starting to snack more than before. She's always spoken about how she has a high metabolism and can't pick up weight.

A few weeks ago I thought she may have gained a few, but ruled it out and thought my mind was playing tricks. Then I started noticing she was always pulling up her pants after getting up from her desk. The snacking didn't stop, she's started drinking coca cola, eating cheese curls, cookies, crackers. Then I noticed she actually has boobs which just weren't there before.

On Friday we went out for an office lunch, she wore a tight dress and I noticed a little roll under her new breasts. I was wondering whether she's noticed she's gained since she hasn't said anything.

Well today I overheard her say something like "I'm not sure if I can fit into the wedding dress anymore" and I said "oh you can't fit into your wedding dress?" and she said "I've definitely picked up weight since the wedding!"

Of course I'd never make a move on her since she's married, but it's enjoyable watching weight slowly crawl onto her :)

So the same girl from the office was looking slightly thicker today. She hasn't gained much  more, probably 2-4 pounds, but it's something. Her once skinny legs actually look like they have substance, and she now actually has an ass.

I saw she was drinking something from the coffee shop downstairs, the conversation went like this:

Me: What did you buy from the coffee shop?

Her: A lindt hot chocolate

Me: Oh are they nice?

Her: Yes they're amazing, I'm addicted.. it's my thing

Me: Well that's good, I'll try one one day

Her: Yes but I really don't need them, and it's too much sugar for me. *blushing*

Me: Arg, whatever, you only live once

Her pants were dead tight today, she has to pull them up every time she stands up. 2 weeks ago this wasn't the situation with this particular pair (I'm not creepy at all lol).

Curious to see how this gain goes, I have my doubts she'll gain much more since her frame is small and she's very energetic, but holding thumbs

• 2 months later...

Great stories everyone, so excited to see this thread is getting some momentum!

I went to a party a few years ago and there was this skinny-fat girl who I got along with. She had this small belly, chubby arms, chubby legs. Anyway.. I noticed how much she was snacking at the party.. she ate the whole bowl of crisps. I then went to get another bag and she ate that too, afterwards which she said "Why is my body being so naughty??". Then we went to get McDonalds and she didn't want anything. I ate my nuggets but left most of my chips, then she sheepishly asked if she could have them, of course they were gone in a few minutes.

We started texting, I started subtly encouraging her to eat and she went along with it. One night we were texting and I asked her what's the coolest thing she's done in last week. Her response:

"the coolest thing ive done in weeks was the belgian chocolate soup dessert with brandy wafers and coffee mergingue sticks brownies and vanilla ice cream.

the soup was a full bowl of hot belgian melted chocolate. omg yum. everyday since then ive regretted not being able to finish it :("

Then a few weeks later she texted me " how was your week? that choc sale really got me an i had 3 huge boxes of ferreros (yes im on a first name basis with them now)"

Unfortunately nothing happened between us since she was taken back then. I saw pictures of her on fb the other day and she looked really plump. She's single now,  but I'm not really keen on starting anything with her since she led me on..

• 3 years later...

So I noticed for the past few weeks  my cute work secretary has been indulging quite a lot. Her meals have been quite big, and she's been snacking in between.. especially on these mini Cadbury's chocolates.  She started off the year quite skinny, but I was starting to wonder whether all her new eating habits would catch up with her. Well today I walked into the office and noticed she's looking a little fuller - especially on the arms and butt, and her face is looking rounder too.

Come around lunch time and I notice the usual bag of chocolates which she buys every week for or all of us to share... isn't there. Could she be dieting I wonder and trying to avoid buying them? So I make a remark ("oh I'd love one of those small chocolates... where are they") and then she flusters and says "oh um they didn't have... I'll look tomorrow again".

So I sense she's lying and is trying to start a diet. Only one way to find out... I take a quick stroll to the store downstairs from our office... and wallah theres an abundance of mini Cadbury's.

My conclusion.. she's clearly trying to diet and doesn't want chocolates in the office... but it's essential we have chocolates... so she'll have to learn to resist , or just give in and snack away :) 

• 8 months later...
On 12/9/2017 at 10:25 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

My day at work was super busy, but somehow in the middle of that I happened to get a good moment of conversation. One of the girls I've mentioned before on here.

was eating a piece of pie and our chef says, " I don't know how you can eat that and be in good shape."  Then another girl eating food said, "it'll catch up to you". and then the cook said "Where? I'm looking at you sideways I can't see anything". And then she said, "I hide it very well." (The picture is on the bottom and yes it's blurry) 

Then the cook laughed and said sure and walked away. I followed because I didn't want to say anything lol. 

Wow... so nice that you posted pics.. she definitely has a belly!

• 2 years later...

Ok so I work with this cute girl at work (25 yrs old) and she's my direct report, so I'm her boss. There's definitely some attraction between us, but I've never acted on it and never will as she's married and secondly I like to keep things professional and drama-free in the workplace. She's of the submissive type and generally listens to anything I ask her to do. She definitely likes me and would love to be with me but it's not going to happen for a whole bunch of reasons. We work closely in a small office with just two of us and I'd say at this point we're quite close, but only in our working relationship.

Today we had to ship some boxes to another city and had to make sure they were all of equal weight. She's been working from home so I haven't seen her in a few months.

She walks in and I subconsciously know she's looking quite a bit thicker which must be from her lockdown snacking. She sits on the chair and I can see her thighs spread far more than usual and I'm quite taken aback with how thick they look and obviously a bit turned on at the same time. She may know I'm into thicker bodies and she's probably seen me check her out in the past when she's put on a few pounds and has made remarks like "I'm getting so fat" or "One day Im going to roll in here" or "My neighbor keeps on giving me cake to eat and Im going to get fat". She's also told me before she doesn't like being thin and likes to be a bit thicker and wants a bigger ass. 

Anyway I tell her we need to weigh the boxes and make sure they are of equal weight.  We switch the scale on and it says 5lbs without anything even being placed on it yet. I tell her it's probably broken. She looks at me blushing a bit  and stands on the scale and it reads 145lbs. Keep in mind she's 5'4. She says she's usually 130 so it can't be right. Of course I know well she's 140lbs (added 10lbs to her figure) as the scale if off by 5lbs. I'm getting more turned on and she can tell.  I also do a quick calcuation on my phone and see her BMI is 24 which explains her new chubbier look.

We need an accurate scale so I tell her no worry I'll go and fetch my fibit scale "which can even weigh very fat people". She's sitting with her legs crossed, smacks the biggest part of her newly fatter thigh and smiles.

I go home to get the scale, come back and I walk into the lounge area looking for her. She's snacking on cookies probably to get my attention. I try keep it professional and not pay too much attention to her. I walk back into the office with the Fitbit scale and put it on the floor. She comes in and weighs herself again... 140lbs. She says "gosh I've picked up weight". 

She now has to weigh different boxes and she's getting tired from lifting the boxes. Of course I'm loving this seeing her getting all worked up and out of breath watching her bend over multiple times weighing boxes. There's a problem with the scale though and I need to adjust something through the Fitbit website. It's a process of removing a battery, going on the wifi network of the scale etc.  While I'm doing it she's leaning back, perking her boobs out (which have grown and are now heavier, she used to be much flatter), cleaning her shirt and I can tell she's lustful for me.

Eventually we've got the boxes in order ready to ship. We go grab lunch. She's eating and we discuss health and eating. She tells me she eats whatever she likes and doesn't care about health/eating that much and her husband right now is a vegetarian. We discuss her gym training and a few other things. I notice the new little rolls of flesh on her neck

So as you can tell, today was a great day for me being seduced by a girl who realizes I'm turned on by her weight and eating and she loves seducing/flirting with me. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, whether she'll be snacking again and what clothes she'll wear. Will keep you all posted.

• 1 year later...