Girls talking about their weight v2

2 hours ago, rested said:

I need to follow up on this sometime, but Christmas family get together yesterday, my wife’s 85 year old grand mother was intrigued by my girls size and weight, and prodded her, spoke to her multiple times about it and asked to see her naked.

I bet she continues to look fabulous Mr Rested!  Is she still getting heavier?

It wasn’t quite as literal as that, and the grand mother isn’t quite all with it. She asked my wife “I wonder what all of this weight looks like under there”. I didn’t realise the comment has been made at the time, my wife told me later, it’sa good job I want in ear shot as goodness knows how the old dear would have reacted to my encouragement of my wife’s obesity.

10 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I bet she continues to look fabulous Mr Rested!  Is she still getting heavier?

It’s been up and down, she’s not wanting to be bigger, loses a little, gains a little, but there’s definitely more fat on her, noticeable in bed..... used to be that while hugging her in bed, under her boobs above her belly you would almost get to a sense of her size without the fat. Now, since last couple of months, it’s really gained far even there. Belly is a lot more full also. When on her side, the belly rolls are bigger and extend further. When in her back and I hug her, the rolls either side where her bra strap would be are unreal, so many and so deep. Also the shelf of her belly above her fupa area is a significant roll now, a very big step up onto her belly fat. I think she’ll look to lose some in January, which is also fine and I’ll support that, but it’s all good fun aswell while she’s this size. I’m intrigued what the plan is for our august beach holiday, 2 weeks in Minorca, it’s been put back 2 years due to covid, and she has ballooned in that time. I want her to be confident and happy for that, so it’s up to me to help her feel that way either at this size or a little smaller. Either Way I can’t wait for the looks she’ll get poolside.

16 hours ago, Guideline2 said:

My partner at the table with her family, when questioned why she hadn't eaten much.

"I think its these jeans. I normally wear pyjamas or something to eat so I'm not used to having jeans constricting my belly like this"

Too shy to unbutton all 4 of the buttons I expect. Believe me, those jeans were tight.

I can imagine if she did she wouldve ate alot more. My coworker unbuttoned her jeans once when we went out to eat. She ordered 3 different things and managed to wolf down majority of it. At some point she asked me to help her eat the rest because she was saying she was full. I encouraged her to keep going and she managed to almost finish everything. She had a nice sweater on and buttoned her somewhat high waisted jeans to give her room to breathe. She did struggle a bit to get up afterwards. Hopefully we meet up again and go to one of those buffets so i can see her eat alot like she did that day. Might just tell her to get high so she craves food more. 

On 12/27/2021 at 3:05 AM, TheIronGut said:

I can imagine if she did she wouldve ate alot more. 

For sure. She was wearing button-fly jeans so there was no zip to give a bit more room. She would've had to have undone all of them in front of everybody - letting her pale, fat gut plop out. The jeans looked too tight when she first put them on, never mind after eating. She would've had more room if her belly wasn't already fat. 

This reminds of when we went to a buffet and she wore lingerie with an already tight strap around her belly under her clothes. She ate way too much, and she kept rubbing her tied up belly with a painful expression - so much so she said the staff kept looking at her. 

13 hours ago, Guideline2 said:

For sure. She was wearing button-fly jeans so there was no zip to give a bit more room. She would've had to have undone all of them in front of everybody - letting her pale, fat gut plop out. The jeans looked too tight when she first put them on, never mind after eating. She would've had more room if her belly wasn't already fat. 

This reminds of when we went to a buffet and she wore lingerie with an already tight strap around her belly under her clothes. She ate way too much, and she kept rubbing her tied up belly with a painful expression - so much so she said the staff kept looking at her. 

I wanna go to a buffet with my co worker since shes a big foodie. Shes also mentioned she wants to go to one so she has more variety of foods to eat. She can definitely eat but i wanna see her get high and just go all in and see how much she can fit in her belly. Ive seen her stomach bloat up from eating but i wanna see her max out. She says her eating alot is becoming a problem but i tell her its not a big deal its good that she has that kind of appetite.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 9:42 AM, hecschuy said:

At a bar I like to go to all the bar tenders are pretty cute. There's one who's very pretty and slim but she has quite a belly especially relative to being mostly slim elsewhere. At work she wears leggings and wears them pulled up to her belly button but you can still see her bump pretty prominently. The other night she was drinking at the bar while on her day off and was wearing jeans and a crop top and you could see rolls popping out from under her shirt as she sat. Even better she was talking to me about a rude customer the other night who was flirting with her the whole night until he got too disruptive and forced her to cut him off. Then he went from flirting to making fun of her and calling her pregnant. She was also talking about how she doesn't run anymore and is glad she doesn't feel the need to go running. All in all a very cute experience.

Update here. This girl has now gotten quite fat. Really not just a belly anymore has her face has filled out a lot and she has a permanent double chin. And the belly itself is peeking out all her clothes. She's made comments on how she wants to start to diet. Quite a change from being a college cross-country runner just a year ago.

There's another employee who is very pretty...I'd say looks about like Addison Rae....who is also getting a bit fat. We were hanging out at a different bar and she was making comments with her friends that she needed to make a new years resolution because her mother was calling her fat. She ordered potato chips with mayo and people were joking that she must be pregnant and started patting her belly and waggling her slight double chin. 

I think my co worker has gained some belly fat over the past few months. I kinda noticed when she was talking to someone her belly looked slightly bigger since i was looking at her from the side. She usually wears a pretty loose top but the one she had was a little less loose than what she normally wears. We then went out to eat and shes been trying her hardest to finish this big bowl of ramen she orders every once in a while. She tends to get close to the bottom but taps out because she feels full (i wonder how her stomach looked since she ate something else before she started that)  but i tried encouraging her to push through it with no luck. She later said she really wants to try and finish the whole thing, gonna try to push her to finish it next time we go out to eat. Her belly does look nice on her overall she carrys the weight well. I wish i had a picture to post here. 

Guest Expandingbellylover
3 hours ago, TheIronGut said:

I think my co worker has gained some belly fat over the past few months. I kinda noticed when she was talking to someone her belly looked slightly bigger since i was looking at her from the side. She usually wears a pretty loose top but the one she had was a little less loose than what she normally wears. We then went out to eat and shes been trying her hardest to finish this big bowl of ramen she orders every once in a while. She tends to get close to the bottom but taps out because she feels full (i wonder how her stomach looked since she ate something else before she started that)  but i tried encouraging her to push through it with no luck. She later said she really wants to try and finish the whole thing, gonna try to push her to finish it next time we go out to eat. Her belly does look nice on her overall she carrys the weight well. I wish i had a picture to post here. 

Let us know how it goes!

7 hours ago, TheIronGut said:

Does your co-worker know that your into that? If you don’t mind me asking.

On 1/12/2022 at 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anon said:

Does your co-worker know that your into that? If you don’t mind me asking.

Does she know if im into her eating alot? I don't think so, she did bring up that she does eat too much sometimes but i told her i dont mind it shes gotta keep herself fed. I told her it was actually a good thing shes not afraid to eat how she wants. From what shes told me her other friends say shes been gaining a bit but they didn't say it in a bad way. According to her they say it looks cute on her and i do agree. Its mostly been a bit in her belly area but i kinda notice it going to her thighs and backside. 

On 1/12/2022 at 12:34 PM, Guest Expandingbellylover said:

Let us know how it goes!

Update: We went on a going out to eat trend and she ended up finishing the huge bowl of ramen and part of 2 other things we were sharing. She slowed down at the bottom of the bowl but she ended up chugging the broth along with the noodles and finished it. She was pretty happy she was able to finish it and then she started picking away at the other 2 plates we were sharing. I purposely didnt take much to see what she would say or do but she just powered through half of both plates and i finished the rest. At one point she took a deep breath and said "omg i cant believe i ate all that......im full". She was wearing a sweater like top with jeans and i noticed her stomach looked bloated.

We then started talking for a bit so i could give her stomach time to recover and she started rubbing her stomach a bit. While we were waiting for an uber to pick us up afterwards she started messing with my hair a bit so i started poking her stomach. She let out a sigh and said "i dont know how i ate all that im a fat b***h" i told her she wasnt and that she cant just stay the whole day without eating something. She then opened up her jacket a bit and started feeling her stomach, i was already poking her stomach a bit since she kept messing with my hair and it felt really firm. I then joked if she had room for desert and she just let out a sigh and said "maybe but i dont think so". 

My supervisor has been on a little fitness trend lately and her waist has gotten a little smaller. Her backside is still pretty plump and her extra weight goes around her body pretty well. She joked about how fat she was before her workout routine but she still looked good regardless. While we were at the office i asked her if she wanted anything from the store since i was going on break, she said no and as i walked by i kinda heard her stomach growl. I asked her again and she said yes.

When i came back with a chicken salad she wanted she saw what i got and started talking about she used to eat so much and she kinda dreads going on the fitness trend. I told her she has to fill herself up and theres nothing wrong with treating herself. She then said "i treated myself waaay too much during quarantine omg you shouldve seen me...im a fat b***h haha". She ended up finishing her salad and i could tell it probably wasnt filling for her. I offered her the second chicken sandwich i had and she hesitated at first but then she took it. She ended up demolishing it and said "you're such an influencer i gotta stay away from you im trying to lose some weight here haha". 

I got to see an interesting exchange between my girl and her manager while I was at the bar while they were closing.

My gf (tall, chubby twenty something) started doing squats behind the bar when her manager (tall, skinny, thirty something) raised her eyebrow and said,

M: "What on earth are you doing?"

Gf: *pants* "Just trying to stretch these jeans out, they're feeling a little tight."

M: *scoffs* "They just went through the dryer too many times, right?"

Gf: "I think all my pants have been through the dryer too many times!"

M: *slides hands down her waist* "I've never had that problem."

Gf just kinda laughed it off but when we got home she opened up a bit.

Apparently that's not the first time her manager has teased her about her weight. She's kinda jealous of her manager bartending in revealing clothes, eating and drinking all night without gaining a pound. On top of that bragging about hitting the gym and working out. 

Gf summed it all up with. "I don't know where she puts it all but she eats more than me and she never gains a pound!"

My gf has always blamed her job for her weight gain. I think seeing an older, career bartender who's been in the biz longer than her but still has an eviable washboard tummy and skinny figure while still eating and drinking whatever she wants has led her to realize she has no excuse for being a bigger girl these days. Gf even said, "I feel like a FAT GIRL when she's around! How is she so skinny!?"

I'm hoping her manager gets fat too. I'll keep you posted.

• 3 weeks later...

A conversation between 3 of my bigger co-workers over a work lunch at a cafe, each of them eating quite large meals:

G1: "It's funny how often in your everyday activities that you find things that clearly weren't designed by or for women."
G2: "Oh my god tell me about it. I feel like my hips can't fit into anything. Even these chairs, I need to adjust my butt every two seconds to get comfortable."
G3: "Literally, even bus seats are such a squeeze and they're so uncomfortable."
G2: "They're honestly not made for girls above a size 6, some of us are a bit wider and need the space. I swear it's just skinny, tall, lanky men designing chairs because a woman would make room for our hips."

They each proceeded to finish their meals, it's very clear why their hips are so wide and butts struggle to fit.

• 2 weeks later...

Some cute “weighty moments” as my girlfriend’s starter belly continues to grow:

We were at an apple orchard in October with some friends, and her sweater kept lifting up and revealing her stomach when she reached up to pick apples. It was great because everything was already picked over, so she had to reach up high to grab whatever was left. This is around the time I first started noticing she was getting a belly. Everything still fit, but she had a noticeable belly pooch poking out. It was barely there under her sweater, but when it lifted up it was clear she had a little gut going on. It was like she didn’t realize what were going to be doing when she chose her outfit.

Another time, we were in the drive thru at the window waiting for our coffee, and she had to stretch out to reach the window. Her shirt rode up in the back and exposed her love handles as she reached out. She grabbed one coffee, and then waited for them to hand her the other one. I was feeling bold and poked her little love handle as she was getting ready to grab it. She was like “really?” I told her I thought it was cute, and she responded “calm down, it’s just a bit of winter insulation.”

We were Christmas shopping when she reached up to look through some coat racks, causing her sweater to lift up in the front. I noticed her jeans were unbuttoned, and her lower belly pudge was sticking out. I pointed out that her jeans were unbuttoned, and she was like “I know, they don’t really fit anymore, at least when I’m sitting.” There was then a brief struggle as she buttoned them in the store since I pointed it out.

More recently, we went to a college basketball game at her school, and she wore an old t-shirt from when she was in college. She put on some weight over the holidays, but that’s what she packed to wear since we were coming from work and staying overnight at a friend’s place. She assumed she would be fine just wearing a basic t-shirt, not realizing how it might fit differently now that she has a gut. I watched her shimmy her little booty into her jeans as we were getting ready for the game. She’s been wearing her American Eagle jeans more since they are stretchy, but they are still tight enough to give her cute little love handles and the waistband is still forced to strain around the button in the front. They are low-rise, allowing her stomach to jut out enough to be visible underneath anything but the bulkiest sweaters. I watched her grab her t-shirt and slip it on, only to be dismayed at how small it was. It covered her stomach, but the light fabric stretched across her gut and love handles in a really noticeable way. The ball of her belly button ring was poking out too. She saw me staring at her and tugged on it and said “I guess I’m not taking off my hoodie today!” I asked her if her hoodie still fit. She reached over the bed to grab it, giving me a nice peak of her love handles as her shirt rode up in the back. She pulled it over her head, giving me another nice peak of her lower tummy pushing out against the waistband of her pants. The hoodie was also small, but didn’t show as much as the shirt, just giving her a little belly bump in the front. She was able to camouflage her growing belly that day, but it was so hot knowing what was underneath.

So a new girl started working at work and she is hot! Quick background, the woman in question is waiting tables part time for some extra scratch. She's a tall glass of water at 6 foot, athletic/curvy with long, brunette hair, a starter belly and around my age(30ish). Really checks a lot of boxes for me 😉

Andrea doesn't need to wait tables, her hubby is a cop and she has two degrees but being winter time out here in nowhere she's picked up a few shifts.

We do shift meals here and the first time Andrea ordered I thought she was kinda fussy and picky. She went down the menu telling me all about the things she "can't eat" cuz she's gluten free, dairy free, grain free, yada yada.

Eventually we settled on "just chicken breast, green beans, salt and pepper and olive oil." I happily cooked that for her every shift.

But I noticed that even though this bougie fit girl ate like she was on a diet she had a fat girl appetite. Cleaning her plate any time I cooked her dinner. Even patting her belly in satisfaction and joking about her "food baby." She ate healthy but ate A LOT. I told her that I was proud of her for being a member of the "clean plates club." She would joke about being "hangry" and needing her food.

I started giving her a little extra food going 2 chicken breasts and double green beans plus sneaking a little butter in there for good measure. She still cleaned her plate but her little "food baby" is looking more permanent now with some little love handles hanging over jeans for good measure.

The other day Andrea comes up to me her usual hangry self saying,

"Can I get my dinner!?"

I joked with her,

"Let me guess, double bacon cheeseburger with a side of chili cheese fries?"

She laughed, "Ha! Yeah I used to be that girl. I was all about cheeseburgers, chicken strips and Mac and cheese! Those were my three favorite food groups back in the day!"

Me, raised eyebrow, "So not anymore, then? What happened?"

A: "I got really BIG in college and started having health problems so I cut out all the carbs, gluten and cheese. I slimmed down a lot for my wedding and now I'm in better shape than I was in highschool!"

We're pretty good friends these days, sometimes I wish we were both single. Now we're more like "work spouses" We both have the same breed of dog so we share pictures sometimes. She was scrolling through some doggo pics and there was one of her and some friends at the beach. She looking fit and tan and in shape. Easily the fittest among the girls pictured, with a toned  washboard tummy.

"Damn Andrea! Nice six pack!"

"Yeah that was me right after the wedding. Unfortunately I don't have that six pack anymore..."

She quickly scrolled away and we got back to golden retriever pictures but the impression stayed. The tall, quirky, nerdy girl got fat in college. Became a skinny, fit fiance. And now she's a lazy, growing wifey who thinks she can diet her way back to fit and skinny without exercise.

Last time I saw her she mentioned that she had been jogging with her husband and dog to "try and get skinny again" but I think she mostly uses that as an excuse to eat more. 

She's "eating more salads now" which means an entire to go box of salad with chicken and bacon on it and "just oil and vinegar" as if that's less fattening than ranch and croutons. 😅

With her toned, skinny arms and face Andrea can definitely pass as a skinny gal, at least for now! But she's got a ** belly! 

On 11/25/2021 at 4:05 AM, SKFHh said:

A weight update and a nice story.

Firstly I went to her house the other day and there KFC, Taco Bell and pizza boxes stacked up in her kitchen. Just a nice indication she eats unhealthy food all the time.

And with her weight: I’m about 6ft 2 and a guy about the same height as me asked what I weighed, which is just under 200lb. I’m not a skinny guy by any stretch.

She - who is 5ft 2 - remarked “oh God I’m heavier than you”. So she’s at least 200lbs now.

As I’ve said before the only previous confirmed weights I have were 140lbs about 5 years ago and 160lbs a few years after that.

So she’s put on 60lbs in the last five years or so and is well into obese territory.

And as previously mentioned a lot of that has been recent.

Before lockdown she’d gone from curvy to chubby. Now she’s just fat, and also greedy as fuck.

Got an official weight update, and some nice detail.

She was complaining and saying she needs to lose weight, saying “remind me this time next year, I need to have lost weight”.

So I thought fuck it and said something like, “well if you want me to keep you honest then what weight are you now?”

She’s 240lbs which is pretty massive as she’s so short.

So I said I didn’t think she looked that big and must carry it well.

She responded that she gets out of breath really easily and finds it hard to tie her shoes because, quote, “there’s a big gut in the way”.

On 2/27/2022 at 11:53 PM, ComradeCaine said:

So a new girl started working at work and she is hot! Quick background, the woman in question is waiting tables part time for some extra scratch. She's a tall glass of water at 6 foot, athletic/curvy with long, brunette hair, a starter belly and around my age(30ish). Really checks a lot of boxes for me 😉

Andrea doesn't need to wait tables, her hubby is a cop and she has two degrees but being winter time out here in nowhere she's picked up a few shifts.

We do shift meals here and the first time Andrea ordered I thought she was kinda fussy and picky. She went down the menu telling me all about the things she "can't eat" cuz she's gluten free, dairy free, grain free, yada yada.

Eventually we settled on "just chicken breast, green beans, salt and pepper and olive oil." I happily cooked that for her every shift.

But I noticed that even though this bougie fit girl ate like she was on a diet she had a fat girl appetite. Cleaning her plate any time I cooked her dinner. Even patting her belly in satisfaction and joking about her "food baby." She ate healthy but ate A LOT. I told her that I was proud of her for being a member of the "clean plates club." She would joke about being "hangry" and needing her food.

I started giving her a little extra food going 2 chicken breasts and double green beans plus sneaking a little butter in there for good measure. She still cleaned her plate but her little "food baby" is looking more permanent now with some little love handles hanging over jeans for good measure.

The other day Andrea comes up to me her usual hangry self saying,

"Can I get my dinner!?"

I joked with her,

"Let me guess, double bacon cheeseburger with a side of chili cheese fries?"

She laughed, "Ha! Yeah I used to be that girl. I was all about cheeseburgers, chicken strips and Mac and cheese! Those were my three favorite food groups back in the day!"

Me, raised eyebrow, "So not anymore, then? What happened?"

A: "I got really BIG in college and started having health problems so I cut out all the carbs, gluten and cheese. I slimmed down a lot for my wedding and now I'm in better shape than I was in highschool!"

We're pretty good friends these days, sometimes I wish we were both single. Now we're more like "work spouses" We both have the same breed of dog so we share pictures sometimes. She was scrolling through some doggo pics and there was one of her and some friends at the beach. She looking fit and tan and in shape. Easily the fittest among the girls pictured, with a toned  washboard tummy.

"Damn Andrea! Nice six pack!"

"Yeah that was me right after the wedding. Unfortunately I don't have that six pack anymore..."

She quickly scrolled away and we got back to golden retriever pictures but the impression stayed. The tall, quirky, nerdy girl got fat in college. Became a skinny, fit fiance. And now she's a lazy, growing wifey who thinks she can diet her way back to fit and skinny without exercise.

Last time I saw her she mentioned that she had been jogging with her husband and dog to "try and get skinny again" but I think she mostly uses that as an excuse to eat more. 

She's "eating more salads now" which means an entire to go box of salad with chicken and bacon on it and "just oil and vinegar" as if that's less fattening than ranch and croutons. 😅

With her toned, skinny arms and face Andrea can definitely pass as a skinny gal, at least for now! But she's got a ** belly! 

Its usually the skinny girls who eat the most or can eat the most but don't know they're full potential. This one somewhat skinny girl from one of my college classes always had an appetite but never really ate much. One day i kinda persuaded her to eat alot and see how much she really can eat and she can eat ALOT. She was even shocked at herself that she could eat as much as she did. I asked her if she would eat like that again and she said "maybe if i can digest all this food in my belly first haha".

Went to a gig last night in town, a few observations from my wife:

Went out for tea, a typical pub meal.

1.... we parked around 0.75 miles away, on the stroll to the gig ..... increasing heavy breathing, and 2 comments: "I needn't have had a shower" and a big breath "can we slow down" ... honestly, this was a normal walking pace, no rush.

2 .... During the gig, we were seated for 1st half, then standing. While seated, "they certainly squash these seats in"  most people were adequately accommodated, my wife was squashed in. During the standing part, shes dancing away, her hips rubbing on me, and my hand on her back, it felt like inside her skeleton was dancing, but her back fat was barely moving with my hand on it.

She had 4 pints of Lager, I was driving.

3.... Arrived home, Me: I'm hungry, might get a snack (I'm thinking a small snack). Her: Lets half a pizza. 

We cooked the pizza, I had a qtr, and went to bed (I 'm at work today, my wife has the day off). All the Pizza disappeared, along with 2 bottles of my ale.

I honestly can't believe she's still gaining with our summer holidays coming up, and being at her biggest due to lock down, ... as there has been half hearted diet talk / attempts.

21 hours ago, rested said:

Went to a gig last night in town, a few observations from my wife:

Went out for tea, a typical pub meal.

1.... we parked around 0.75 miles away, on the stroll to the gig ..... increasing heavy breathing, and 2 comments: "I needn't have had a shower" and a big breath "can we slow down" ... honestly, this was a normal walking pace, no rush.

2 .... During the gig, we were seated for 1st half, then standing. While seated, "they certainly squash these seats in"  most people were adequately accommodated, my wife was squashed in. During the standing part, shes dancing away, her hips rubbing on me, and my hand on her back, it felt like inside her skeleton was dancing, but her back fat was barely moving with my hand on it.

She had 4 pints of Lager, I was driving.

3.... Arrived home, Me: I'm hungry, might get a snack (I'm thinking a small snack). Her: Lets half a pizza. 

We cooked the pizza, I had a qtr, and went to bed (I 'm at work today, my wife has the day off). All the Pizza disappeared, along with 2 bottles of my ale.

I honestly can't believe she's still gaining with our summer holidays coming up, and being at her biggest due to lock down, ... as there has been half hearted diet talk / attempts.

Fantastic mate 😁 your update makes my day.

• 4 weeks later...

Stopped by taco bell on the way home from work and there was this girl sitting at one of the single tables typing on her laptop. She had a somewhat slim build and had a tucked in red sweater like shirt with kinda high waisted jeans. It was only me and her inside the place which i kinda found weird since it was around 9pm and usually the place is empty besides the workers being there. I order whatever i was gonna order and sat down in one of the seats. While im sitting i noticed she had a few left over papers from whatever she ate and had a huge drink. One thing that stood out to me was her belt was undone and her stomach was pushing against her jeans. I tried not to look too much so she wouldnt notice but she seemed too occupied on her laptop to even notice.

As im waiting i over heard some of the staff that were talking in spanish mention her. They spoke about her being in the store for almost half an hour and ordering about 8 tacos and some other things. One of the female staff said "omg look at her shes so skinny but she ate all of that i can't even eat more than 3". As im waiting she stops typing and starts to rub her swollen stomach a bit. 

About 10 minutes later one of the staff comes out from behind the counter with a bag in his hand. He walks towards her and as he gets closer i notice her try to suck in her stomach a bit. When he gets to her she says "am i holding you guys up? Im so sorry" he then replies "no your fine we still have 25 minutes until we close but we have some left over soft tacos from an order that was canceled. Do you want them we dont want them to go to waste we wont charge you for them either". She says yes and thanks the guy for the kind gesture. 

He walks away and as he disappears behind the counter she reaches into the bag and pulls out one of the tacos. She takes a few back to back bites before she puts it back down and looks down at her stomach. She let out a slight groan and puts the leftover taco back in the bag (i guess she hit her limit or she was getting bubble guts hahaha). I finally get my order and as im walking out she stumbles a bit standing up. Before the door behind me closes i hear her mention if one of the staff can open the bathroom door (maybe those bites were a little too much for her slim build to handle). 

While im sitting waiting for the bus she walks out a few minutes later with her coat open and her belt was no longer on her jeans but i can see the buckle part sticking out her bag. Maybe she tried to squeeze the belt on and her stomach wouldnt allow her to. She walks over to the same bus stop and waits for the bus. As we're waiting i notice shes still rubbing her stomach a bit and the look on her face i can tell she doesn't feel comfortable. I offer her the seat i was in (the other 2 seats at the stop were dirty) and she thanked me and sat down. The bus eventually came and we both got on and after a few minutes on the bus she got off and kinda wobbled to whereever she was going. I guess her taco night was a success hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Im curious as to how people got into the feeder,feedee, and weight gain? In my case i prefer to be the feeder. I remember i was good friends with these 2 girls in high school who were kinda skinny but loved to eat. I would always bring them food and watch there stomachs expand as they ate and it was a turn on for me. One of them wanted me to help her gain some weight because she was losing it due to her metabolism. Sadly i lost contact with her.

The other one shes gained a few college pounds and shes just finished her masters. Ive been kinda tempted to DM her and see if she'll be willing to go out to eat. I wanna see if she still has her stomach capacity up there haha. 

Guest SKFHh
On 2/28/2022 at 11:03 PM, SKFHh said:

Got an official weight update, and some nice detail.

She was complaining and saying she needs to lose weight, saying “remind me this time next year, I need to have lost weight”.

So I thought fuck it and said something like, “well if you want me to keep you honest then what weight are you now?”

She’s 240lbs which is pretty massive as she’s so short.

So I said I didn’t think she looked that big and must carry it well.

She responded that she gets out of breath really easily and finds it hard to tie her shoes because, quote, “there’s a big gut in the way”.

A52EAD8C-2299-4603-A63E-6610C53BB6B0.jpeg