Girls talking about their weight v2

On 8/23/2021 at 4:02 PM, SKFHh said:

Few of us went to the lake, and as she pretty much always does now she was wearing a big shapeless dress but she spent the whole time just lying around and eating snacks plus complaining about how hot and sweaty she was.

Then at the end she asked for help getting up because “I’m too fat”.

It was an exaggeration I’m sure she can stand up under her own power but still nice.

C6CC3551-DEE1-4083-B000-7519287A284C.jpeg

Crossposted from another thread.

Chick who was chubby but with being in a relationship for a few years then in particular quarantine has ballooned.

So some of this is guesswork but hopefully still worth sharing,

About 2-3 years ago she was around 160lbs and a size 12 (US), which I know because she was saying how she had to lose weight.

The other day we were talking about parachuting and she said a very petite mutual friend could use her underwear as a parachute.

We all laughed and she said she’d had to buy XL since Covid.

This is where the guesswork comes but XL in dress size is 16-18.

They say it takes 10-15lbs to go up a dress size so by that measure she’s gained 20-60lbs.

If I had to guess I’d say around 40 but she’s only about 5ft 2 so being close to 200 is pretty fat even if it’s the lower end of the range

(and she eats A LOT so may not be the end)

Was recently talking to my girlfriend, mentioning that I gain weight really easily myself and that I'm glad when I moved to the city I didn't get fat eating a bunch of delivery. Told her I would definitely be over 100kgs by now, because I have no self control unlike her.

She then mentioned that she really has very little self control. And that if she was in the city she probably would have ballooned way past 100kg, which for reference would be huge on her 5ft frame.

The heaviest I've seen her is probably 80kgs, and she has since dropped down to 65kgs, but has mentioned to me she has probably gained at least 5kgs over the past few months and basically giving up on trying to loose it. At the moment I'm hoping she is around 70kg.

She doesn't know I like it when she gains, but I think when we are together she definitely has the potential to go beyond 100kgs, because she loves eating and when I take care of her/do things for her.

• 2 weeks later...

Was with a few friends this weekend and one is a small girl who has always been slim. We dated very briefly a long time ago but it wasn't too serious. She's been gaining a bit of a belly in the last year and yeah I'd noticed. She's 5'0 so it looks cute on her tiny frame especially as she refuses to buy new clothes. 

No matter where the conversation went she always brought it back to her weight gain which I was happy to talk about. Just over a year ago she was around 105 lbs and told me she wanted to get back to what she weighed a few months earlier, which was around 95. She said she's now 120 lbs but none of us believed her so she kept grabbing her belly which was a small handful. The gain is obvious since she is so small but it didn't seem that much. 

At one point I tell her that my girlfriend has gained around 20-25 lbs over the pandemic and is mostly upset because her jeans don't fit, so she usually has them unbuttoned when she sits down. Our friend laughed and said "at least she can button them. I have tie mine together." It sounded like a joke. The conversation comes around it it again later when someone is talking clothes. My friend says "remember that cute shirt we got a while back? I tried it on the other day and it ripped. My belly went through it."

Her boyfriend had been telling her to buy clothes a size or two up but she doesn't want to and would rather lose the weight. I said I understood since my pants feel a bit tighter now so I've been thinking of buying a bigger size but I'm not sure since I fluctuate. I showed her how my belly was starting to spill over my pants and another friend started patting their stomach like a contest was starting. The original girl then lifted her shirt up and showed off this nice round belly that was spilling over covering the button and most of the zip of her jeans. She poked at it and then lifted it up and she was right, her pants weren't fastened. The button couldn't reach the hole even if she sucked in so she had a hair tie or some elastic band keeping them together. I was taking notes for my gf. I thought this was a smart idea. 

During the day her shirt kept riding up and she'd pull it down. She noticed that I saw her do it and got embarrassed and said "I have to keep doing that because I'm fatty fat fat fat." I told her to stop worrying because no one else cares and I thought she looked hotter than ever. She pulled me in for a hug and pushed against me and said "that's sweet. Do you feel that though?" I did but didn't know what to say. I just admired the moment for what it was. 

Guest Growingbellylover
1 hour ago, PotBelly said:

Was with a few friends this weekend and one is a small girl who has always been slim. We dated very briefly a long time ago but it wasn't too serious. She's been gaining a bit of a belly in the last year and yeah I'd noticed. She's 5'0 so it looks cute on her tiny frame especially as she refuses to buy new clothes. 

No matter where the conversation went she always brought it back to her weight gain which I was happy to talk about. Just over a year ago she was around 105 lbs and told me she wanted to get back to what she weighed a few months earlier, which was around 95. She said she's now 120 lbs but none of us believed her so she kept grabbing her belly which was a small handful. The gain is obvious since she is so small but it didn't seem that much. 

At one point I tell her that my girlfriend has gained around 20-25 lbs over the pandemic and is mostly upset because her jeans don't fit, so she usually has them unbuttoned when she sits down. Our friend laughed and said "at least she can button them. I have tie mine together." It sounded like a joke. The conversation comes around it it again later when someone is talking clothes. My friend says "remember that cute shirt we got a while back? I tried it on the other day and it ripped. My belly went through it."

Her boyfriend had been telling her to buy clothes a size or two up but she doesn't want to and would rather lose the weight. I said I understood since my pants feel a bit tighter now so I've been thinking of buying a bigger size but I'm not sure since I fluctuate. I showed her how my belly was starting to spill over my pants and another friend started patting their stomach like a contest was starting. The original girl then lifted her shirt up and showed off this nice round belly that was spilling over covering the button and most of the zip of her jeans. She poked at it and then lifted it up and she was right, her pants weren't fastened. The button couldn't reach the hole even if she sucked in so she had a hair tie or some elastic band keeping them together. I was taking notes for my gf. I thought this was a smart idea. 

During the day her shirt kept riding up and she'd pull it down. She noticed that I saw her do it and got embarrassed and said "I have to keep doing that because I'm fatty fat fat fat." I told her to stop worrying because no one else cares and I thought she looked hotter than ever. She pulled me in for a hug and pushed against me and said "that's sweet. Do you feel that though?" I did but didn't know what to say. I just admired the moment for what it was. 

Damn what a flirtatious Delilah. Lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my co worker have been starting to talk and go out to eat more. Shes pretty adventurous when it comes to food we've been going to random places to eat and we have fun. I did kinda notice last time her belly is starting to pop out a bit but i just mess with her and poke it once in a while. Shes a beast when it comes to eating but i still think she holds herself back. I think the last time ive ever seen her "full" was when we went out to eat with other co workers. She tends to eat more around me compared to others but im waiting for a day where she just pushes herself to her limit. She does expand pretty nice when shes eating but now that its getting colder its gonna be easier for her to hide her stomach but i do think shes gonna show it off regardless in some way. I do have feelings for her but lets see how far that goes. 

On 8/29/2021 at 4:23 PM, TheIronGut said:

When i used to be with my ex she was about 118 when we got together. She loved food but held back when it came to eating large amounts of food. Until one day i encouraged her to eat more.

It was on a weekend when she was hanging out at my place and we ordered alot of food. I would always poke at her stomach while she eats since i know when shes starting to feel a bit full. She told me "stop poking my belly i know im a fat" i would tell her "theres no issue with eating alot or gaining a bit of weight its normal. You also wanted to gain a bit of weight so you gotta start somewhere". After about 15 minutes of going back and forth i just started putting food in her mouth while she was talking and eventually she just stopped the conversation and just focused on eating. 

At one point she told me to stop but i just kept telling her to keep going and make more room. Eventually she let out a big burp and held her stomach in a bit of pain. I stopped and started massaging her belly and helped her loosen her belt and jeans. She layed down on top of me and i just started patting her belly telling her i was impressed and that she shouldnt hold back when she eats. After that day it became a common game i played with her where she'll pick out random foods and see if she can pack it away inside her. She gained about 15 pounds and it looked great on her but even after constantly over eating she didnt gain anymore.

After 3 years of being together we broke up ( no crazy break up or anything we just had different mindsets on what we wanted to accomplish ) now shes gotten a bit chubbier but she still looks amazing. We still talk once in a while, a few days ago she was at a BBQ and i replied to her story saying she should do a hot dog eating contest since she loves food. She replied saying if i sign her up for one she'll do it but i gotta carry her home. Might go through with it.

Update: She put a story up on her IG talking about how she struggles with weight and even if people mean well and says she should love how she is to keep there comments to themselves. I still DM'd her saying she shouldnt feel any type of way about her weight since she looks fine the way she is. She was a little upset at first since she didnt wanna hear anyones opinions but she calmed down after a couple minutes then took down the post. She says she wants to control her eating habits better but i told her she could always pig out once a week. As for the eating contest she says shes gonna try and go up against her sister for thanksgiving or even before that. "Even though we both eat like barbarians i think i can take her on easy" im looking forward to it. 

The co worker im into came into work today wearing some high waisted dressy pants and a white shirt that was tucked into her pants so i was able to see her little belly pop out. We spoke at work about when are we gonna go out to eat again but she mentioned shes gonna try eating a bit healthier or eating less. I mentioned how eating healthier was good but she shouldnt eat less and i ended up poking her stomach a bit. She grabbed her stomach and laughed a bit and she said she would just control what she eats. She later started drinking some soda and i kinda noticed her bloat a bit but it wasnt alot. I honestly couldnt stop looking on how her weight is carried over her body and her little bellyShes pretty much slim thick with a little belly but she looks amazing. She has a nice cute face and body but im dying for the day we go to a buffet or something and she really maxes her stomach out. I wanna see how big that belly can get, the fullest ive seen her was when we all went as a group to go eat and on the ride home she had to loosen her jeans. Then again i dont think thats her full potential. Thanksgiving is coming up soon so im hoping she takes some foodbaby pics or before and after ones so i can see how big she can get. 

On 9/12/2021 at 1:50 AM, SKFHh said:

Crossposted from another thread.

Chick who was chubby but with being in a relationship for a few years then in particular quarantine has ballooned.

So some of this is guesswork but hopefully still worth sharing,

About 2-3 years ago she was around 160lbs and a size 12 (US), which I know because she was saying how she had to lose weight.

The other day we were talking about parachuting and she said a very petite mutual friend could use her underwear as a parachute.

We all laughed and she said she’d had to buy XL since Covid.

This is where the guesswork comes but XL in dress size is 16-18.

They say it takes 10-15lbs to go up a dress size so by that measure she’s gained 20-60lbs.

If I had to guess I’d say around 40 but she’s only about 5ft 2 so being close to 200 is pretty fat even if it’s the lower end of the range

(and she eats A LOT so may not be the end)

She was talking the other day about going to the doctor, and having quite a rude nurse.

whatever medication she’s on, the nurse said: “we’re going to have to change that because you’re pretty big now”

She thought the medication might be behind gaining a lot of weight but was told in no uncertain terms that isn’t one of the side effects.

Said she thought the nurse was joking at first and tried to laugh it off like “oh well you know, working from home and elasticated waistbands” but just got told it wasn’t healthy to gain so much weight in the course of about a year/18 months.

this conversation was had over a Five Guys…

So after years of privately enjoying my girl's gain and sharing online, but never really hearing much talk about it in the real world, mostly due to 1. her own downplaying and denial and 2. her remarkably polite friends, finally I start my morning with this text she sent to our group chat with our friends.  At long last her paunchiness has leaked over into the public conversation!

1204690103_ScreenShot2021-10-19at4_58_14PM.thumb.jpg.2ac81a7212add6a66bfa861b5c2986dd.jpg

Side note, I don't really blame that person for asking... do you? 

6569548_IMG_2678copy.thumb.jpg.44c263b6b98fb28d4f76cc7e8245183a.jpg

On 10/19/2021 at 10:41 PM, gggg said:

So after years of privately enjoying my girl's gain and sharing online, but never really hearing much talk about it in the real world, mostly due to 1. her own downplaying and denial and 2. her remarkably polite friends, finally I start my morning with this text she sent to our group chat with our friends.  At long last her paunchiness has leaked over into the public conversation!

1204690103_ScreenShot2021-10-19at4_58_14PM.thumb.jpg.2ac81a7212add6a66bfa861b5c2986dd.jpg

Side note, I don't really blame that person for asking... do you? 

6569548_IMG_2678copy.thumb.jpg.44c263b6b98fb28d4f76cc7e8245183a.jpg

I wouldve just assumed she just had a big meal after a long day. Everyone carries weight differently some women it goes to there belly others to there hips and thighs.

The co worker im into she has a nice little belly and it swells up a bit after she eats. She always pats it after shes done eating or mentions shes full i always pat her stomach when we're joking around after we finish getting dinner and she just laughs. 

I’ll preface this by saying I’ve written a lot of fiction in the past, but even though this happened right in front of me, it’s hard to put it into words. I’ll do my best. 

I work for a military reserve unit; a few details have been swapped out. Most of our bods have full time jobs in other places, but mine’s in house. Sometimes I work from the clerk’s office; my task last week involved ringing everyone on the books and checking we still had the right personal and emergency contact details for them. A few hadn’t shown up in years (you don’t get the boot for non-attendance; everything’s voluntary), plenty hadn’t updated their records since the first lockdown, most were apologetic, a couple more said they’d try to drop in and sort things out with us face to face.  

Including Niamh. She’s a recent graduate, she played a lot of sports, the last time she was on parade was eighteen months prior; she’d been furloughed, she’d dropped off the radar even before her job had picked up again, but now she’d arranged with Louise, our secretary, to come into the office to complete some personal admin. She’s due around three in the afternoon, but it’s skipped my mind – I'd spent the whole morning prepping a training weekend and I still have a tonne of work to do for it.  

I crack on until later in the day, when my mate Greg walks in. There a lesson he’s teaching in the evening and he's rocked up early to do some printing, but the software’s bust. Louise leaves to grab a cup of tea, and Greg hangs around for a chat. He asks what I’m up to – I tell him about the weekend I’m putting together, the stuff I’ll maybe need a hand with, and how there’s a new fitness test I have to incorporate. He’s not a fan. Says he’s put on a bit of timber over the last few months and that he’d like more of a chance to lose it first. He mentions Saul (another mate), how they’ve started a new PT programme together, and rolls his eyes over what he saw on the scale yesterday.  

It’s at this point Niamh walks in.  

I had to check the time to know it was really her. She’s ballooned. My eyes hinge on how much of the doorway she’s filling up. Her face is round, her hips are plush and she’s almost painted herself with a pair of elasticated waist-high jeans. She smiles and her double chin creases. We say our hellos, she shrugs off a winter coat that she’d be tough pressed to zip over her middle, and then she perches herself on a table’s edge. Greg, ever the gentleman, continues our conversation exactly where it left off. 

Sixteen stone. That is what I now weigh. It’s disgusting.” 

There’s a pause. I can’t remember what I was about to say. It’s Niamh who fills the silence by admitting she’s put on twenty kilos – 44lbs, in old money. It’s wild, and yet it still both looks and sounds like an understatement. She was slim the last time anyone saw her. I’m half about to ask ‘since when?’, but I go off on what she’s been doing at work. Her shirt logo’s tough to ignore, stretched out the way it is. It’s a security firm – but I can’t imagine her working doors. Not in her current condition... 

“Yeah... office job...” 

She’s staring at the floor. She picks at the hem of her shirt, trying to smooth out the bunches of fabric constricting her chest. I’m trying to think of how to sympathise just when Greg goes looking for somewhere to lower the bar.  

“You still going out with that lad?” 

Errr. Nope. She shakes her head. He’s now her workplace ex. They broke up two weeks ago. Ducked on introducing her to his family. She’s single.   

“Oh right. Mikey’s single too. Do you wanna go out with him?” 

I blink. God’s sake. I’m seeing someone already – I don’t know if it’s going anywhere, hence why I hadn’t brought it up before, and now’s probably the worst time. I trot off a spiel about the party we were at last weekend but I’m so choked up it sounds like I’m bullshitting. I’m only saying what I can to stop us sinking into the ground with the elephant in the room together, when Saul walks past the office, flipping me off by way of greeting. Niamh sees my eyes flicker and asks who it was. Saul hears her and takes it as a prompt to saunter in and join us. She says hi, he says hi, he takes Louise’s chair, then after a couple of jokes at my expense, tells us what he came in for, turns to Niamh and says: 

“Sorry I haven’t said, I’m Saul, by the way.” 

He gets a blank look. From all of us. Greg’s first to pipe up. 

“Yeah. And that’s Niamh. You already know each other.” 

It’s like a snowball to the face. I watch Saul slide down his backrest. He’s going red. They spent three weeks on a deployment together and he’s only just recognised who she is. He wheels out an excuse about how... yeah... but... it’s been a long time.... and it has. Niamh's blushing through her makeup. Greg ducks out. She’s testing the button on her jeans as she sits down in his seat. We’re all wearing plastic smiles at this point. Saul changes tack – or at least, he tries. He brings up the PT programme Greg spoke about already. Then he brings up the new fitness assessments. Then he brings up his own weight. 

I’m almost watching her reaction through my fingers. My heart's in my throat. She doesn’t give a number but it’s plain to see she outweighs him by a significant amount. The conversation lands on the tests and Niamh rolls her eyes. She’s dismissive of her chances of passing anything physical, and under her breath she coyly concedes that “lockdown’s not been kind to me...”  

I hear heels clipping down the corridor. It’s Louise, brew in hand, here to save the day, if only by returning to her desk – but the relief barely lasts a couple of seconds. She’s as stunned as the rest of us, and she’s less afraid to show it. She takes her chair back from Saul, peers over her glasses, and hesitantly invites Niamh across to her computer. Her voice is an octave lower when she asks for a reminder on what needed doing.  

And Niamh’s voice is just as low when she mentions her docs, and if she maybe, she could be issued a bigger uniform. She quips her old one was already too tight. She’s groaning as she admits there’s no chance it’s going to fit her now...  

It’s at this point I skip off. I’ve worked through lunch and I’m starving. I go grab a sandwich in town and by time I’m back, she’s left – but she’s still the talk of the office well into the next day. This morning, the storeman came through and Louise wanted to know if the clothing request had been put in from yesterday. She openly asked how much larger it had been ordered. Four sizes up was the reply. Our uniform charts run off NATO guidelines – it's pretty much the same as someone going from an M to XXL. Everyone was speechless.    

She said she’ll be back in the unit next week, but I’m having doubts she’ll show. The rumour’s spreading that she’s twice the size she used to be. She’s throwing in her lot with a whole other bunch of nice, but brutal, military-types who’ve only ever known her as skinny. We're a team at the end of the day, and if she needs the help, we're here for her – but we work off personal responsibility. She has to make that first step. From what she said and how she said it, I'm not even sure she's done with getting fatter...

She’s got the experience in security to handle the banter in the bar. But the training? 

She’ll need to surprise us all over again...

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 8:39 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

Good story here man, sounds like her 2020 was just mostly spent on eating and doing much of nothing, I guess you'll find out soon if she'll stick it out or not

Thats been most females during 2020 some have gained a bit and others not so much. I know a few that have and they look good. This one female friend im close with she did random eating challenges at home out of boredom. 

• 2 weeks later...

I made a few posts earlier in the year when my girlfriend first started getting a little belly, but she got serious about getting back in shape when it got to the point where she had trouble fitting into some of her clothes and ended up losing most of it by summer.

Recently, I’ve noticed she’s starting to get that little potbelly look again. There are a lot of adorable “beginner stage” moments/observations I could share at some point, but I was picking her up over the weekend and she wasn’t ready because her jeans didn’t fit. She said she could get them buttoned, but they were too tight to wear all day. She ended up wearing a different pair of pants that also seemed a bit snug.

I teased her about needing to go shopping for jeans the next day, and she complained about her growing belly:

11CA540B-1422-4866-A16C-CB9E7CA00ADF.jpeg

4A8B5357-D080-44FF-98A6-85E2AD48F650.jpeg

F09AC2EA-EB18-4B4F-8131-891C325D7D86.jpeg

E61B1A57-1AA5-43DD-AB36-FDA398ACDBD9.jpeg

On 10/19/2021 at 10:38 PM, SKFHh said:

She was talking the other day about going to the doctor, and having quite a rude nurse.

whatever medication she’s on, the nurse said: “we’re going to have to change that because you’re pretty big now”

She thought the medication might be behind gaining a lot of weight but was told in no uncertain terms that isn’t one of the side effects.

Said she thought the nurse was joking at first and tried to laugh it off like “oh well you know, working from home and elasticated waistbands” but just got told it wasn’t healthy to gain so much weight in the course of about a year/18 months.

this conversation was had over a Five Guys…

A weight update and a nice story.

Firstly I went to her house the other day and there KFC, Taco Bell and pizza boxes stacked up in her kitchen. Just a nice indication she eats unhealthy food all the time.

And with her weight: I’m about 6ft 2 and a guy about the same height as me asked what I weighed, which is just under 200lb. I’m not a skinny guy by any stretch.

She - who is 5ft 2 - remarked “oh God I’m heavier than you”. So she’s at least 200lbs now.

As I’ve said before the only previous confirmed weights I have were 140lbs about 5 years ago and 160lbs a few years after that.

So she’s put on 60lbs in the last five years or so and is well into obese territory.

And as previously mentioned a lot of that has been recent.

Before lockdown she’d gone from curvy to chubby. Now she’s just fat, and also greedy as fuck.

2 hours ago, SKFHh said:

A weight update and a nice story.

Firstly I went to her house the other day and there KFC, Taco Bell and pizza boxes stacked up in her kitchen. Just a nice indication she eats unhealthy food all the time.

And with her weight: I’m about 6ft 2 and a guy about the same height as me asked what I weighed, which is just under 200lb. I’m not a skinny guy by any stretch.

She - who is 5ft 2 - remarked “oh God I’m heavier than you”. So she’s at least 200lbs now.

As I’ve said before the only previous confirmed weights I have were 140lbs about 5 years ago and 160lbs a few years after that.

So she’s put on 60lbs in the last five years or so and is well into obese territory.

And as previously mentioned a lot of that has been recent.

Before lockdown she’d gone from curvy to chubby. Now she’s just fat, and also greedy as fuck.

Its all about how she carrys it. My co worker that im always going out to eat with shes about 5'7" i think and she claims shes around the 180 mark but doesnt really look like it. She carrys the weight pretty well. She also loves to eat but i havent seen her eat at her full potential she says she gets comfortably full but then i know she eats again later. Thanksgiving is coming up so im hoping she takes some foodbaby pictures or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to a party on Thursday, my (married) friend I've always thought was quite hot told me she has put on three and a half stone in the last two years and was going to diet in January as she gorged herself on christmas food. Bursting out of her t-shirt with huge rolls of fat everywhere, she had me desperately trying to avoid staring at her belly. Hopefully she was too ** to notice.

My partner at the table with her family, when questioned why she hadn't eaten much.

"I think its these jeans. I normally wear pyjamas or something to eat so I'm not used to having jeans constricting my belly like this"

Too shy to unbutton all 4 of the buttons I expect. Believe me, those jeans were tight.