Girls talking about their weight v2

• 3 weeks later...

Don't have any crazy stories like some of you do, but this one I could share.

I'm talking to this girl, she is really tall (around 6 feet) and last time I saw her I estimated she was around 140-150 lbs. So slim and tall, but still with curves. One weird thing about talking to her is that she talks openly about eating stuff and her weight, even though I never mentioned it at all. One of the first things she said is that I would go broke if I married her because she would eat a lot more than me since she's so tall. Then I mentioned about me going to the gym, and she said that she stopped going to the gym and only leaves her home to buy food. She then proceeds to talk openly about all the stuff she enjoys buying and eating like pizza, ham and cheese buns, cream and so on and saying that she gets so much pleasure from eating all this. This girl then measured her weight and told me she now weighs 160 lbs and wants to lose weight to be 130 lbs again, because her ass and legs have gotten way too fat compared to her upper body (she is a pear it seems).

Well, we'll see how it goes. I wonder if she's really going to lose that weight or gain even more.

Guest Petey
2 minutes ago, vocon said:

Yeah, me too. Tall BBW pears are something else though.

I'm partial to tall red haired women, especially if they're fat. I seen a red haired woman at Kroger the other day that was probably 6'1 huge tits, kinda thick but definitely not fat. 

46 minutes ago, Petey said:

I'm partial to tall red haired women, especially if they're fat. I seen a red haired woman at Kroger the other day that was probably 6'1 huge tits, kinda thick but definitely not fat. 

I like myself some tall fat Amazonian blondes. Actually, they could have any hair colour, I wouldn't mind at all. :)

I have a few stories about tall, fat, strong, Amazonian women that I encountered through my life. I don't really know if it's fine to share them here, since they don't involve girls talking about their weight, but I haven't found a better topic. Most stuff here is about fat women being lazy, having troubles standing up and so on, but I have encountered a lot of fat women who had no trouble moving around at all and seemed to possess extreme strength due to their large weight.

In my university I have seen multiple times this tall (don't remember exactly how tall, but probably 6 feet at least), blonde, big girl with eyeglasses with one of the most extreme pear-shaped figures I have ever seen. I mean, her upper body was definitely huge, but her lower body was even bigger, with humongous fat long legs and a huge ass, and you could see all the cellulite on her ass even through the trousers she was wearing. She was probably in the 300-400 lbs range, can't really tell weight that well. One thing I remember about her is that her ankles were long and relatively slim, despite how big she was. Every time I saw her I couldn't stop starting at her, and it seems she noticed me. The look in her eyes was pretty sad though, I think she thought I was mocking her. The girls in my country are quite slim and fat acceptance is not practiced here at all, so I can't imagine how much bullying this poor big girl had to endure. If I were less shy, it would be interesting to get to know her.

Also in the same university I remember seeing an extremely tall (probably 6'3'') curvy brunette girl with very long and strong looking legs. Definitely not fat, but probably around 180-200 lbs, so still would call her Amazonian.

Another Amazonian woman I remember is when we travelled abroad, and at the hotel/place where we stayed we were met by a very tall and big lady who was around 6'1'' and probably 300-400 lbs. We were having some heavy bags, and I was a really scrawny (still kinda skinny now, but a little bit more muscular) kid, and it was a little bit embarrassing when she effortlessly took the bags from us and carried them upstairs without any effort.

Another encounter with a heavier girl was in highschool. We were playing a game with some acquaintances and I was sitting next to this tallish (probably around 5'9'') curvy big boned blonde girl with a cute face and large thunder thighs with some slight cellulite. She was not huge, just big boned and packing a few extra pounds. The catch is, there was not a lot of free room, and so I was squashed againt the wall by this girl who outweighed my scrawny body significantly and one of her legs was partially resting on my own. My leg hurt quite a bit for a few days after this event. I can't imagine what would have happened if it had been one of the women I had described above, or the next lady.

The last story I would like to tell is about one of the largest women I have seen in my life. I was travelling in the underground/metro and sitting at the end of the bench. Suddenly a huge woman who was probably 500-600 lbs walks into the wagon and stands at the wall, since there were no spare seats. I was surprised by how easily she moved around at that weight and that she was able to stand up without much trouble. Then the sit next to me becomes empty, and as you can guess, this woman walks to it and plops right next to me. I was absolutely shocked by how large this woman was compared to me. She was towering over me because of her huge backside and I felt really small next to her. I can't imagine what would have happened if she missed and sat on me instead. I kind of wish this would have happened. :)

Can't imagine how much these 400lbs+ ladies are eating to maintain there weight. :)

Guest Petey

I've not had many encountered with tall women, being 6'4 I've never met a woman taller than me. That's a goal in my life to meet a woman taller than me. 

• 4 weeks later...

At a bar I like to go to all the bar tenders are pretty cute. There's one who's very pretty and slim but she has quite a belly especially relative to being mostly slim elsewhere. At work she wears leggings and wears them pulled up to her belly button but you can still see her bump pretty prominently. The other night she was drinking at the bar while on her day off and was wearing jeans and a crop top and you could see rolls popping out from under her shirt as she sat. Even better she was talking to me about a rude customer the other night who was flirting with her the whole night until he got too disruptive and forced her to cut him off. Then he went from flirting to making fun of her and calling her pregnant. She was also talking about how she doesn't run anymore and is glad she doesn't feel the need to go running. All in all a very cute experience.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2013 at 11:23 PM, gdawg1414 said:

I think girls tend to talk about how much they eat a lot, but I think they tend to overestimate how much that is compared to other people. I was speaking to a friend of mine the other day who was at the time (and to my surprise, remains) a bit pudgier than usual. She was basically saying that she just has an insatiable appetite and sometimes gains weight even though she works out a ton. She resorts to extreme measures such as crash diets to drop weight every so often, so she isn't really fat. It's funny, she is pretty attractive, but I'm just not that into her physically for some reason.

I have another friend who eats a ton and for whose account of her consumption there is much more empirical evidence. She spends nearly twice as much as I do on food every semester. That number probably exaggerates things, but only somewhat. She also drinks twice as much as I can on a regular basis. Somehow, this chick has only a teeny bit of pudge and isn't close to being overweight. She always talks about how lazy she is and that she doesn't work out anymore. People tease her about the amount of food she consumes, and she just remarks on her fast metabolism. She says she figures one day it will start to slowdown and she'll just start to balloon. What a wonderful day that would be! Does anyone know when female metabolisms start to slow down in a meaningful way?

Theres this one co worker at my job im into thats always eating. Shes in between skinny and chubby but it looks nice on her. Im also into her and i think shes into me (its complicated) but i love seeing her eat. 

One time at work we were talking and she was eating a huge portion of rice and chicken she had bought earlier. She was wearing some tight black sweat pants and a yellow t shirt. Right after she finished she said "im still kinda hungry" so she went to mcdonalds a couple minutes later and got 2 mc chickens fries and soda. Even after that she said she was hungry again. She went to go get 2 slices of pizza and ate that and right after i noticed her stomach was pushed out a bit. I asked her if she was ok because she was kinda hunched over and she said "im FULL" we both started laughing. She then held her stomach and she looked pretty bloated, i then asked her "do you feel the foodbaby kicking?". She put a little smile on her face and said "you wanna feel it?" she grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach and it felt kinda hard. I kinda teased her a bit and asked her "do you have room in there for more?". She didnt really respond right away but then she said "i do believe or not, i have this thing where i eat alot and feel full but a few minutes later i eat more". She didnt get any food afterwards but she chugged down a soda with some loud gulping. 

I have a couple stories of me and her going out to eat or her eating at work along with other girls i know.

There was this one time where i came across this tall girl named kristin at a kids birthday party. She was about 5'7" and was slim but not extremely slim. I was talking with her and a small group of people and this one girl in the group brought up how skinny girls eat so much. Kristin admitted to how much she eats alot but shes also tall so she needs more calories to maintain herself since tall people have bigger organs. She also mentioned that sometimes she eats so much but either doesnt feel full or her stomach bloat is insane.

At one point during the party she stood up and i noticed how big her stomach was. She looked 3 months pregnant after 5 packed plates and some other things. It was pretty amazing, later on during the party she took a little bet that she couldnt drink a whole gallon of juice that was on one of the tables. She managed to gulp it all down with some ease and her stomach was pushed out some more. Some of the kids were even cheering her on and poking her stomach afterwards.

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, TheIronGut said:

Theres this one co worker at my job im into thats always eating. Shes in between skinny and chubby but it looks nice on her. Im also into her and i think shes into me (its complicated) but i love seeing her eat. 

One time at work we were talking and she was eating a huge portion of rice and chicken she had bought earlier. She was wearing some tight black sweat pants and a yellow t shirt. Right after she finished she said "im still kinda hungry" so she went to mcdonalds a couple minutes later and got 2 mc chickens fries and soda. Even after that she said she was hungry again. She went to go get 2 slices of pizza and ate that and right after i noticed her stomach was pushed out a bit. I asked her if she was ok because she was kinda hunched over and she said "im FULL" we both started laughing. She then held her stomach and she looked pretty bloated, i then asked her "do you feel the foodbaby kicking?". She put a little smile on her face and said "you wanna feel it?" she grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach and it felt kinda hard. I kinda teased her a bit and asked her "do you have room in there for more?". She didnt really respond right away but then she said "i do believe or not, i have this thing where i eat alot and feel full but a few minutes later i eat more". She didnt get any food afterwards but she chugged down a soda with some loud gulping. 

I have a couple stories of me and her going out to eat or her eating at work along with other girls i know.

Meanwhile, I eat & do nothing & I’m super round. Metabolisms amirite??

In reality I’d say around like… 25. That’s when it begins. It slowly happens more & more as you get older. I’m 28, for reference.

I’m biased though because ALL the women in my family have what they call a “spare tire” at any size lol. Even when they’re like a size 6, still hella belly. My mom looks pregnant because she has super small legs & arms, but has tons of belly. Same with my cousins. Me too obviously lol I’m just 5’3 instead of 5’9 like her, so…. Much more round.

I will say though just eating a “normal” amount of food & going to school or work when you’re younger (roughly 18-30) will make you maintain or even lose weight, so it makes sense their metabolisms would be quick.

Granted I eat quite a bit & do nothing most of the time lol. But when I do… basically anything, I lose weight SO fast it’s super annoying.

Sorry, I’m new & I now don’t know what my point was?? I rambled & now we’re here. Blah.

On 12/17/2016 at 1:08 AM, Bellyfan2017 said:

I got a brief and I mean BRIEF story from yesterday while I was at work. I was just working doing my own business walked around the corner in the kitchen, and a bunch of the female workers where asking if one was wearing a girdle or if they had one? I'm not quite sure how it started but one of my managers has a nice gut on her and it sticks out pretty well. And just as I was walking by she slapped it and was like "i'm clearly not wearing one" Almost all the time I hear them talking about there weight it's insane.

Another time I just got at work and one of our Front of house staff. FOH was getting her uniform on. fyi all our cookware and waitress/waiter  wear is all together. ANYWAY

Shes a short asian girl. and she was putting on a small shirt and was like "omg I can't fit into a small i must be getting fatter" small stories but hey it's something

My supervisor she has some weight on her but it looks good on her it isnt jiggly or anything it just forms around her pretty well. There was a few times at work where she would go inside the office to eat and when i go in there to get some papers i need she'll say "dont mind me my fatass is just eating" or "im just stuffing my face dont worry". Shes lost a bit of weight but she manages how it forms around her body pretty well. 

There was another time where my boss ordered some catered food to the office and while everyone else was occupied she would fill her plate up and scarf it down. Usually were the last two to leave the office so during clean up there was some left over. I asked if i should throw it away but she hates throwing food out. I didnt want any of it so i said "since i dont want it you might as well eat it since you dont like throwing food out". She said no at first because she wanted to control her food intake but then i mentioned it could just be her early cheat day. Took her a bit to decide but she ate the rest of the food that was there and i noticed her stomach pushed out. 

On 11/15/2017 at 4:18 PM, Luvbigass said:

There is an office I go to frequently in my work. There are several women that work at various office jobs. A few days ago I was there and several ladies were talking. One is pregnant, about 5"7" with a big butt. One of the others commented that her butt had shrunk. She replied it does when she is pregnant. The others though that was good. The pregnant woman replied that her husband likes her butt big. The other was surprised and said "Oh really ". She said yes, I'm sure he is ready for the baby to be out so all the food I eat will go to make my butt grow bigger. 

I came across this one pregnant lady during an event I was helping set up, it was a sweet 16. We were giving out catered food but it was 2 plates at max for some reason even though there was plently left over. I was in one of the other rooms packing up extra food and appetizers and the pregnant lady walks in and says:

"Hey by any chance can i get some extra food or is that going away?"

I said "yea sure honestly idk why we were told to give a limit on food but yea go ahead"

She replied "Good because i need to eat for two and one is barely fed haha" 

She also was worried i was gonna get in trouble but the food was gonna be thrown out anyway so i let her take as much as she wanted. I left for about 15 minutes and when i came back to check up on her she was holding her stomach and there were about 4 empty plates on the table. I said 

"Hey you ok?" 

She replied "Yea im just really full might need some help getting up" 

I helped her up and she waddled her way back to the party. 

On 8/3/2021 at 12:40 AM, TheIronGut said:

...I asked if i should throw it away but she hates throwing food out. I didnt want any of it so i said "since i dont want it you might as well eat it since you dont like throwing food out". She said no at first because she wanted to control her food intake but then i mentioned it could just be her early cheat day. Took her a bit to decide but she ate the rest of the food that was there and i noticed her stomach pushed out. 

Thank you! It's small actions like yours that helps push the needle in a positive direction!! 

On 5/13/2019 at 5:16 PM, 1mn01 said:

I had a friend who started highschool skinny as fuck 120lbs and graduated at about 210. I remember once she said “you know I could have been skinny and hot. But I love ** and the pizza.”  

One of the girls at my job that im into thats a foodie she smokes **. Shes told me whenever shes high her stomach can hold alot of food. She told me one time she ate so much she looked pregnant and when the ** effect went away she felt like she was gonna burst. I do wanna see her eat while shes high. 

On 11/30/2019 at 6:28 PM, pudgygirllover said:

Overheard a conversation between a couple of female students at my university. Neither was particularly fat, but they were both pretty visibly out-of-shape.

One was talking about a kid she tutors, who apparently asked her if she had abs. (One wonders how that topic came up, but anyway...)

Her response was apparently, "Do I look like I have abs?" To which her companion added, "I try to be healthy, but my problem is I snack all the time, and I put so much cream and sugar in my coffee." Both of them were laughing about it and seemed to take the whole thing basically as a joke.

This one girl at my college named tiffany was pretty cute helped me out during my freshman year of college since she was part of a committee to help out new students. During our first class with her we had to share some facts and she said she loved food. We could kinda tell since she was built kinda slim but she had a little belly popping out.

One day she had dropped by the library to see what our group was doing since we all had the same gap between classes. We were all talking and the topic of food came up. 2 of the girls that were in the group started talking about how they eat alot and gain a bit. She was sitting right next to me and i noticed her trying to use her sweater to cover up her belly since it was hanging out a bit and it looked like her belt barely fit around her waist. Midway through the conversation about food tiffany said:

"Well as you guys can see and what ive said before " *slaps both hands on stomach* "i love food" 

We all started laughing and she poked her stomach a bit. Tiffany also mentioned how she tries to limit how much she eats around people since she doesnt wanna look like a pig. "If you leave me in a room with food and no one takes it im gonna eat it so make sure you dont leave food around me. Fast forward towards the end of the semester i got her a dozen donuts and one of those big containers of coffee as a thank you gift since she really helped me. 

When i gave it to her she blushed a bit and gave me a hug and said i was so sweet for getting her something. After talking for a bit i told her "dont let those donuts go to waste haha" she replied "oh im definitely not ill make sure theyll find a nice home in my belly hahaha". She texted me later on that day to thank me again for the kind gesture and said "Thank you so much, me and my belly full of donuts and coffee thank you" and she sent me a picture of the box and container empty. I dont have her number anymore which sucks. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Growingbellylover
5 hours ago, last2resort2 said:

In senior year of high school, the girl who sat next to me in chemistry was a "super-senior"---she had technically graduated the year before but her grades hadn't been good enough for college. She was tall and tanned with bleached blond hair. Maybe it was because she was a year older than me, but I remember feeling very very nervous around her. She was very beautiful, hyper-confident, and talked non-stop---even during classtime. I'm not sure if I had a crush on her, or I was just intimidated. Either way, I'm ashamed to admit I'd sometimes let her copy my assignments.

Anyway, towards she end of the semester, she skipped class for two entire weeks to go on an all-inclusive Caribbean vacation with her boyfriend. They'd booked in advance to coincide with the end of their college semester, not knowing at the time that she'd have to redo high school. She went anyway, and expected me to take notes while she was gone.

The day she came back to school, most people were complimenting her on her tan. I---however---was more caught up on the fact that she looked to be more than a little bloated. She was wearing sweatpants instead of her usual jeans, and they were riding low enough that a small sliver of her midriff was exposed. She still had the same hourglass shape as when she left---but her stomach was now slightly rounded instead of flat.

After school, she drove me to her parents' house so I could share my notes and tutor her. She spent the entire time talking about her trip---both in the car and while I was trying to tutor her. I can't remember where they went, but apparently she had been legal drinking age there. It sounded like spent the entire vacation getting ** on the free booze.

At one point she leaned back and started drumming her round stomach like bongos. 
"I'm soooo bloated," she said, "I like have a beer belly now." 

She repeated the bongo thing several times throughout the tutoring session, whenever she was bored. It was incredibly distracting, and actually got be a little annoying. Sometimes she even pulled up her shirt while doing it. Her belly looked really firm---almost like she was pregnant. She asked a couple of times if I thought she had a beer belly, but I ignored it and stuck the chemistry.

The best story tidbit was when she told me about the zipline course they'd done at the resort. She said it was arranged so that other guests could watch as you zipped, which she found really awkward. 

"Everyime I went my would shirt would blow up like this," she explained, recreating how her shirt rode up when she lifted her arms in the air. It wasn't a big deal because she was wearing a bikini underneath, but she said it still made her self-conscious. Everyone was looking at her belly, so she started going one handed and using the other to hold down her shirt. 

"Until a worker yelled at me saying going one handed was dangerous," she said, "but I think he was just a pervert who liked seeing my shirt go up." 

Apparently, Her boyfriend was no help because he was dru.nk and found the whole thing hilarious. 

I ended up tutoring her once more that semester, just before the exam. She chatted the whole time again, but at one point mentioned she still hadn't lost any of her vacation weight. She had first thought it was water weight because it all seemed to be in her belly, but now it was "sticking."

We never kept in touch, but I ended up following her on social media for several years afterwards. She ended up gaining a considerable amount of weight, eventually marrting that same boyfriend and having a baby. 

You missed a great opportunity man! 

On 8/25/2021 at 12:19 PM, last2resort2 said:

A few years ago, both my friend and his girlfriend ended up having an entire summer off of work because she was changing jobs and he was going back to school. This allowed them to spend almost two full months living with his parents at their lake-side summer home. Toward the end of the summer, another friend and I planned a daytrip to visit them.

Right when we arrived, my friend took us out for a ride on his dad's boat. He anchored the boat in the middle of the lake so we could all dive off of the boat and swim. At first, his girlfriend didn't want to join us in the water, but after being splashed her several times, she decided she was already wet so might as well join.

She peeled off her soaked summer dress, revealing a black bikini underneath. It was only a few seconds between her uncovering her body and her entering the water, but still enough time for me to clock her noticable weight gain. She wasn't huge or anything, but she'd added a decent amount of softness to her formerly thin figure.

Her bum visibly jiggled as she climbed onto the back of the boat to jump off, only somewhat contained by her bikini bottoms---they looked to be at least a size too small. She also had the beginnings of a p o t belly, folding into sizable rolls when she crouched down to jump in.

Honestly, I didn't get much of a view besides those few moments---she was mostly submerged in water or covered by a towel, and I was being careful not to stare anyway. But later that day---during a dinner of hotdogs my friends' mom was grilling us---his girlfriend did briefly comment on her weight.

She had just accepted the mom's offer of a second helping of two hotdogs, them started lamenting how much she had been eating.

Apparently, she'd used to eat ust one hotdog for lunch at the beginning of the summer, but she had gradually worked her way up to regularly eating four. Now, all she was doing was eating and reading all day, and it was starting to impact how her clothes fit. She worried aloud that she was going to have to buy a whole new wardrobe if she wasn't careful.

My friend dismissed her worries, saying she looked exactly the same as she always had, and that four hotdogs was perfectly normal for a meal [all of us ate at least four that evening]. Especially during active summer days. There's a chance he was being polite, but I honestly think he hadn't noticed the gradual changes in his girlfriend's physique.

Regardless, his comments must have satisfied her, because she changed the topic. She ended up eating several helpings of s'mores around the bonfire later that evening.

Then, during a phone call a month or so later, my friend offhandedly mentioned that his girlfriend was pissed off at his entire family for "letting her gain so much weight". Apparently, she did end up having to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes for work, and she'd recently discovered that her BMI was now "officially overweight" for the first time in her life.

Supposedly she just over the threshold according to an an online calculated. This had prompted her to double-check her height just in case she'd somehow grown taller over the summer to. She hadn't.

My friend mentioned that he tried empathizing by sharing that he too used to have an overweight BMI back when they started dating [he goes through bulk phases where he puts on a lot of muscle]. That was the wrong move. She'd responded with something like "Great. That means I replaced you as the fat one. How does that make me feel better?" 

She never really did lose the weight, and they ended up breaking up about a year later for unrelated reasons. Seeing as she's about 5'6, I'd estimate she gained from 140 pounds to 155 pounds that summer---and it was mostly in her lower half. A cute gain for just a couple of months.

All it takes is that increase portion size to get the weigh going. This one girl im close friends with from college she wanted me to help her gain weight so i just ordered a bunch of food for her to eat at her place. She even wanted me to feed her by hand because she was doing all the work. Her stomach was pretty full and she had me massage it. I told her if she keeps eating alot she'll gain weight and increase her stomach capacity. Now shes gained a bit of weight and is a beast of a eater. 

On 5/13/2019 at 5:16 PM, 1mn01 said:

I had a friend who started highschool skinny as fuck 120lbs and graduated at about 210. I remember once she said “you know I could have been skinny and hot. But I love ** and the pizza.”  

This co worker im into she smokes ** and gets a good case of the munchies afterwards. Shes slim she has a bit of weight on her but it wraps around her really well. She also has a little belly that looks nice. Shes told me stories of how she turns into an eating machine when shes high. Shes told me "when im high i eat SOOO much you should see me eat. I legit look pregnant afterwards but when it wears off i feel like im gonna burst and i can barely breathe." We sometimes joke about it at work since shes a foodie, i even brought up that we should go to a buffet and she should get high so i can see how much she can eat and she agreeded to try it. Cant wait for that day. 

On 9/14/2020 at 12:02 AM, stauber said:

My girlfriend's weight tends to fluctuate and she's a little sensitive about it, but I've been pretty open about how much I love her body, and she shared some fun details with me about when she was heavier and I thought they'd fit here.

When I met her she was around 225 (5'4") with big rolls and huge thighs. She slimmed down to an all-time low of 169, which I didn't mind because she was still pretty chubby and she developed a cute waist that hadn't been there before. She's been gaining weight while in quarantine, and it's sparked more belly play and fun weight conversations, especially about when she was at her heaviest. I had always thought she was her heaviest when we first met at 225, but she admitted she had gotten up to 240 before we met, her absolute fattest.

She was a little reluctant to tell me this, and I told her 240 wasn't THAT heavy, and that she carried the 225 well when I met her. She responded with:

"No, that was too much, I was too heavy. I had trouble tying my shoes."

It was so hot to hear that, I was speechless. She knew I was super turned on. I asked her:

"Did your belly get too big baby?"

She blushed. She knew she was turning me on but she was still embarrassed.

"Yes it did. My belly got too big, just like it's getting big now."

I told her I would have tied her shoes for her and she smiled so big and turned red. She knows I love her body, and indulges me in fat talk often, but she she had never talked about her being that fat before. I hope to get some more anecdotes like that, the thought of my sweet girlfriend bending down to tie her shoes and realizing her belly's gotten too fat...its almost too much. 

She's mentioned her mother making comments when she gained weight, so I might ask about that, or any other fat moments she may have had.

Anyone else ever have a similar situation? I love watching my girl get fat, but I really love hearing about her being really heavy, way heavier than she is now.

When i used to be with my ex she was about 118 when we got together. She loved food but held back when it came to eating large amounts of food. Until one day i encouraged her to eat more.

It was on a weekend when she was hanging out at my place and we ordered alot of food. I would always poke at her stomach while she eats since i know when shes starting to feel a bit full. She told me "stop poking my belly i know im a fat" i would tell her "theres no issue with eating alot or gaining a bit of weight its normal. You also wanted to gain a bit of weight so you gotta start somewhere". After about 15 minutes of going back and forth i just started putting food in her mouth while she was talking and eventually she just stopped the conversation and just focused on eating. 

At one point she told me to stop but i just kept telling her to keep going and make more room. Eventually she let out a big burp and held her stomach in a bit of pain. I stopped and started massaging her belly and helped her loosen her belt and jeans. She layed down on top of me and i just started patting her belly telling her i was impressed and that she shouldnt hold back when she eats. After that day it became a common game i played with her where she'll pick out random foods and see if she can pack it away inside her. She gained about 15 pounds and it looked great on her but even after constantly over eating she didnt gain anymore.

After 3 years of being together we broke up ( no crazy break up or anything we just had different mindsets on what we wanted to accomplish ) now shes gotten a bit chubbier but she still looks amazing. We still talk once in a while, a few days ago she was at a BBQ and i replied to her story saying she should do a hot dog eating contest since she loves food. She replied saying if i sign her up for one she'll do it but i gotta carry her home. Might go through with it.