Girls talking about their weight v2

On 11/11/2020 at 9:07 AM, last2resort2 said:

Back in college, a friend of mine was a resident assistant in a dorm that was mostly freshmen. One weekend he and I were in his room playing video games when two freshman girls knocked on his door. 

At first I didn't really pay attention while my friend greeted them, figuring they were just there because they'd locked themselves out and needed to borrow a key. Interruptions like that were annoyingly common. But instead my friend invited them into the room, so I started listening in.

The two girls---a tall tanned brunette and a short pale blonde---were asking to use my friend's scale. 

Apparently, the two girls were roommates that were worried about the freshman 15 because their clothes started fitting differently. Supposedly, neither had weighed themselves since starting college (it was now just before Thanksgiving). They'd heard through the grape-vine that my friend owned a scale in his room. 

Needless to say, this conversation quickly garnered my full attention. I paused the game to see.

Both girls were conventionally attractive: The short blonde was an innocent and cute girl-next-door type (big eyes, rosy cheeks), while the tall brunette was more of a typical queen bee "hot girl" (well-done make-up, tan from a tanning booth). The brunette was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, while the shorter blonde was wearing yoga pants and a hoodie. 

Both their outfits did indeed look a little tight. The brunette's t-shirt was a smidgen too short---exposing a sliver of soft midriff that poked out over her waistband. Meanwhile, the blonde's yoga pants were over-stretched to the point that an outline of her underwear was visible. 

Neither girl seemed particularly keen to go first on the scale. They just gathered around it, exchanging worries and platitudes.

"I'm feeling nervous."
"Are we sure we want to do this?"
"Is the freshman 15 even real?"
"I heard it is more like 7."
"But weight is just a number, right?"
"How do we even know this scale is right?"

After about a minute of stuff like this, my friend's patience seemed to be wearing thin.

I, on the other hand, was captivated.

"Would it help if I went first?" I chimed in, "I haven't weighed myself in a while."

Technically that was the truth, but I mostly just wanted an excuse to participate in the conversation.

"Yes please!" the girls replied enthusiastically, the brunette beckoning me towards them.

"Last time I checked I was 135," I explained as I scooted past them onto the scale. I could tell they were peering around my shoulders as the scale settled on 137 pounds. As a 5'11 thin guy, it seemed about right.

"That just makes me more nervous," the brunette whined upon seeing my weight, "I already weighed like 130 before starting college. I probably weigh more than you now."

After a bit more of a back-and-forth encouraging to eachother, the girls finally had the confidence to take turns stepping on.

The blonde---who I figure was about 5'2---went first, revealing a weight of 133 pounds.

"That was more than I was expecting," she confessed, "I'm pretty I was like 120 before college." She was blushing.

"Don't worry about it. I was already that much before college," the brunette responded, "And If you gained 10, I definitely gained like 20. After all, you don't eat dessert the way I do."

The brunette---who I think was about 5'8---then stepped on, surpassing her prediction. She was now 154 pounds. 

If her pre-semester weight really was 133, that meant she gained over 20 pounds in 3 months.

"Oh my god I was right!," she exclaimed, "I definitely need to lay off the ice cream."

She placed her hands on her midriff, jiggling and squeezing her exposed chub. She estimated that at least 15 of the new pounds were due to unlimited cafeteria soft serve, 5 of them were probably from Halloween weekend alone.

"I guess I've probably got at least 10 pounds of fries on me then," the blonde added, rolling up her hoodie to reveal equally pudgy belly. Her softness was accented by a cute little navel piercing.

The two girls had started to compare eachother's food b**s when my friend, sadly, interrupted.

Being a good RA, he pivoted the conversation to a short lecture about how weight gain in college was normal, while also reminding about the free fitness classes available to them at the campus gym.

The brunette made a small joke about how there was no way she'd ever make it through a spin class, but otherwise the conversation seemed to genuinely make them feel better. He then ushered them out the room.

I saw he girls around campus a few times after that, but their weights seemed to have mostly plateaued. Perhaps that weigh-in served as a wake up call. Or perhaps they purchased better fitting clothes to better hide their little growing bellies. Regardless, it was a cute little moment.

Such a cute lil story!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Froggy

Worked with this girl a few years ago. Mentioned her before.   She was a cute, petite blonde.  Got married young and stayed fairly scrawny but grew a really podgy little potbelly. 

I always thought she was a closet gainer as she used to tease and fat shame herself at work all the time.  She'd make little cute statements about "needing to lose her belly" with a grin and comment on how she was a "piglet" and "a fat girl dying to get out of a thin girl's body" etc .

Anyway so a couple years back she moved to a tropical island somewhere with her (oft cheating) husband and they essentially had a "happily ever after".   She slimmed right down but her marriage recently failed anyway.  

She's been absolutely whorring herself over social media the past 6 months,  clearly looking for a rebound.  Really skinny and high glam looking now;  putting in all the effort as she's now the wrong side of 30. 

I recently saw a bit of banter she was having with a friend in the comments of one of her statuses.   Conversation basically went like this:

"I love greasy takeaway food more than life itself. Wish I could eat it more often :("

---- Treat yourself babe,  you deserve it!

"Wish I could!  Goes straight to my belly though lol!"

---- Never thought I'd see the the day you of all people turned down a kebab!

"Haha I've just gotta stay slim till I find a new man then ill get fat again!"

Did a bit of a double take when I read it.  Basically confirmed most of my old suspicions about her 😋

28 minutes ago, Mr Froggy said:

Worked with this girl a few years ago. Mentioned her before.   She was a cute, petite blonde.  Got married young and stayed fairly scrawny but grew a really podgy little potbelly. 

I always thought she was a closet gainer as she used to tease and fat shame herself at work all the time.  She'd make little cute statements about "needing to lose her belly" with a grin and comment on how she was a "piglet" and "a fat girl dying to get out of a thin girl's body" etc .

Anyway so a couple years back she moved to a tropical island somewhere with her (oft cheating) husband and they essentially had a "happily ever after".   She slimmed right down but her marriage recently failed anyway.  

She's been absolutely whorring herself over social media the past 6 months,  clearly looking for a rebound.  Really skinny and high glam looking now;  putting in all the effort as she's now the wrong side of 30. 

I recently saw a bit of banter she was having with a friend in the comments of one of her statuses.   Conversation basically went like this:

"I love greasy takeaway food more than life itself. Wish I could eat it more often :("

---- Treat yourself babe,  you deserve it!

"Wish I could!  Goes straight to my belly though lol!"

---- Never thought I'd see the the day you of all people turned down a kebab!

"Haha I've just gotta stay slim till I find a new man then ill get fat again!"

Did a bit of a double take when I read it.  Basically confirmed most of my old suspicions about her 😋

You love degrading women in your post lol... why ? You dont need to put all that extra in your post man.. just say what's needed move on.. just some criticism to help ya out 

Guest Mr Froggy
1 minute ago, NikeLove1986 said:

You love degrading women in your post lol... why ? You dont need to put all that extra in your post man.. just say what's needed move on.. just some criticism to help ya out 

I don't need to but I know this scene well enough to know that broadly, soft-misogyny sells.  

And I also like how it clearly rubs some sensitive souls the wrong way - so I play up to the character. 

Guest Mr Froggy

A flashbulb memory from college. 

I knew these two fairly hot girls growing up. We eventually went to the same college.  Their names were Ashleigh and Amber.   Ashleigh was a bolshy, curly haired, streetwise brunette (like a bratty girl next door)- and Amber was her ditzy, dirty blonde best friend.

They were both certainly more attractive than average but Amber was ALWAYS the prettier, skinnier one. Ash had always had a bit of a belly on her as long as I'd known her and it hadn't gone unnoticed.  For example, I remember once back at school, on an end of term water park trip, Ashleigh got teased quite heavily by some of the guys because she emerged from the changing rooms looking practically pregnant.  It was the first time many of them had ever seen some of the girls in that type of tight clothing and Ash spent most of the day in the Jacuzzi because a fair few guys were essentially fat shaming her and teasing her for her (very pronounced and disproportionate) potbelly whenever she tried to queue up to go down a slide. They'd say things like "Are you even allowed to go on this one if you're pregnant?"  loudly in front of the ride attendants etc when she was in earshot.  It pretty cruel,  particularly to say to a teenage normie girl in public,  but Ashleigh was always pretty bratty and a bit of a bully in her own right,  so I guess they thought victimising her was "fair game" .  She'd certainly said just as bad things to the weaker looking boys to embarrass and humiliate them before tbh. 

Anyway - fast forward to years later and I remember being in our college pub with Ashleigh and some other people from one of our classes. I wasn't ever Ashleigh's "friend" per se but we knew each other well enough to be sort of each others "wingman" when there wasn't anyone else around we knew better.  So Ash had this crush on one of these two lads we were sat at a table with and she wanted me there as a buffer as I sort of knew them. I remember they were talking about a big group trip they were wanting to take to a water park over the summer...

Sat in the college pub that afternoon, they were hitting it off and these lads quickly invited Ashleigh to join them on the trip but she immediately turned them down; much to their confusion:

"But Amber's coming?" one of them then said. "Aren't you two best friends?".

--- "Yeah...

.... but Amber's slim",  Ashleigh replied, 

Both guys then had a look of confusion- they didn't understand what she was getting at.  

YOU'RE slim!"  Guy 1 then says back.. 

--- "Erm...I'm clearly not, like..." Ash quicky replies with a resigned snuff, looking down, somewhat uncharacteristically shyly.

Guy 2 (the friend of the one she liked) then , very crassly and bluntly blurts out something like:

"So are y'saying you're too fat to come with us or something??  Give over!"

Ash then just awkwardly laughed and went:

---- "haha , Yeah... pretty much".

The guy she had a crush on then tried to be a bit more charming:

"You're mad! There's nothing wrong with you!"

Ashleigh just smiled but I could tell she didn't believe him;  like she felt he was just filling her head with hollow platitudes. 

He continued:

"Alright you're not skinny like Amber but you're not FAT ".

This quasi back handed compliment seemed to immediatey trigger something in Ashleigh as rather than continue the conversation in its natural direction, she kind of interrupted, abruptly changed tone to something way more bratty and exclaimed ...

"Erm......Amber is NOT skinny!!"

At the time the guys and I looked at each other, a bit confused - like it was so unnecessary and mean spirited for her to come out with that and throw shade at her lifetime best friend.

Guy 1 tries to take it in his stride and just goes: 

"Oh.. no? She looks like she is ,I mean?"

Ashleigh: "Nah...You haven't seen her naked. She's got a flat stomach yeah.. but it's really flabby. Like.... REALLY flabby!" "And she's not fit at all. She knows how to look small in clothes but she's really unhealthy...".

I'll be honest, I can't remember what happened after that but I always found it entertaining how this girl had just totally dunked on her best friend behind her back just because this guy she liked appeared to recognise that her friend was slimmer (and therefore "more desirable"?). Proper female short man syndrome. (Chubby girl syndrome? LOL)

Anyway, I'm guessing that end of term tease-filled trip to a waterpark long ago left a lasting impression on her - causing a chink in the armour of this ordinarily bulletproof bratty bully of a girl.

• 2 weeks later...

When my ex first started gaining it went straight to her belly. After her weight started to distribute more evenly she was checking herself out in the mirror and said,

"I feel like a fat little seal! I just have a layer of jiggly blubber over my entire body!"

I like when women refer to their fat as "blubber" or joke about looking like a beached whale in a bikini. I really like when they talk about being "jiggly."

This same gal once said,

"Damn! My bellybutton is getting deep!"

As kind of a code word for "I'm getting fat!"

She would talk about her weight constantly. With her friends, her sister her mom. It was pretty fun.

7 hours ago, ComradeCaine said:

When my ex first started gaining it went straight to her belly. After her weight started to distribute more evenly she was checking herself out in the mirror and said,

"I feel like a fat little seal! I just have a layer of jiggly blubber over my entire body!"

I like when women refer to their fat as "blubber" or joke about looking like a beached whale in a bikini. I really like when they talk about being "jiggly."

This same gal once said,

"Damn! My bellybutton is getting deep!"

As kind of a code word for "I'm getting fat!"

She would talk about her weight constantly. With her friends, her sister her mom. It was pretty fun.

I like too when they are talking constantly like that, that they are getting  fat but doing nothing to loose weight but on the contrary indulging themselves with more food, saying "I should not, I'm getting so fat".

Guest Mr Froggy

Short but sweet from about this time last year.

In the office at work,  girlfriend of coworker comes in, pushing a pram.

Group of people in office ask if she wants to come to our work Christmas party.

The girl says something like "I would but I promised myself I'm not going out again until I've lost my baby weight" or something to that effect. 

She then leaves and people in the office generally come to the the consensus that she's not even big and is totally overreacting. 

One female coworker (27, brunette,no kids, big natural belly) speaks out in agreement,  saying:

"I know right?! (laughs) .... I wish my tummy was that small!"

Also another occasion with that same tubby brunette coworker -  she came into the office to change quickly for drinks after work one night.   Emerged from the bathroom wearing a super tight LBD and very clearly wearing shape wear underneath.  She looked very restricted, very uncomfortably squeezed.    Eyed herself up in a full length mirror, said something like;

"This dress is OK, right?"

(another girl says 'Yes')

"Ive got magic knickers on but I was worried it still might make me look too paunchy"

I was so lucky to talk with a girl I've known for years today. We've had... yeah, episodes together, but she lives far far away from where I am, and she never wanted a relationship. Shit, I'm lucky enough to have slept with her a few times and we usually chat together for about our everyday life from time to time. Anyway, today I had Facetime with her, talking about our plans for Christmas and so on. Anyway, I noticed her face was somewhat fuller, and her double chin was certainly more prominent. During the talk she said something about having a doctor's check, and then: I've gained 12 kilos the last six months. My head spinning a little bit, she was roughly 150 kilo last time I met her, so... Then she mentioned her butt had gotten much wider, and then winked: "I'm driving you crazy right, talking about my big fat ass?". 

I guess it'll drive you guys crazy too 😀

All right, I talked with her again today... She was in a bad mood being home with her family for the holidays. Seems her weight was a reccuring subject. Her mom had WLS a few years ago, and has become quite the fitness freak ever since. Given my friends appetite and gain, Christmas at home was far from a pleasant experience. The great thing with her is that the more her mom goes on about weight loss, the less motivated she gets. She just wants to eat more, as she said to me today, and wondered if I would help encourage her eat more, and make sure she could stand the next few days at home.

I had to share it, and I have been obsessing over the conversation the last few hours... Is it just me, or is this a FA's dream?

Pre covid I went to a festival with my girlfriend and her friends from college. To make a long story short after five days of eating, drinking and music my girlfriend had bloated up like a balloon. By the last night she was wearing her jean shorts unbuttoned and just a bikini top up top. Her round, full belly was poking straight out jiggling and defying gravity.

We were walking to our tent and she stops, rubs her swollen tummy and says whining, 

"So fat girl problem here but my belly fat JIGGLES with every step and it's upsetting my tummy!"

I put my hand on her belly,

"You poor thing! Here, let's get back to camp. I'll give you a tummy rub!"

So there I sat, by the camp fire gently rubbing my girls bare gut while she complained to her friends about her weight.

Later when we stopped by her parents house

• 2 weeks later...

My office hired a really cute girl as receptionist back in September. We started talking more and more, and I quickly developed a crush on her. We started going out to lunch a couple times a week, and I think we’re hitting it off pretty well.

She’s about average height with long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and she’s super pretty. When she was first hired, she seemed to be somewhat toned and had a flat stomach, but eventually I could tell she was starting to get a little belly pooch. It was only visible when she wore something tight, and even then, I was probably the only one who noticed it curving out slightly against whatever she was wearing. Her belly kept growing, and this past month or so it’s gotten really noticeable. Even when she wears something loose-fitting like a sweater, her stomach still manages to stick out enough for there to be a little bump visible underneath. She’s also starting to get small love handles pushing out against the waistband of her jeans as they become increasingly tight. I’m beginning to notice little things she does as she puts on weight that turn me on, like absent-mindedly giving her shirt a quick tug in the front to make sure her stomach isn’t showing. It’s not like it’s going to ride up enough to show any skin, but she’s probably self-conscious as her belly gets bigger and she feels it pushing out against the fabric. I’ve enjoyed watching her pack on weight over the past few months and seeing her start to outgrow her clothes, but she hasn’t mentioned anything to me about gaining weight until recently.

We had an office New Year party on Wednesday, so things were kind of slow and we had a lot of time to talk. As she was cleaning up towards the end of the day, I decided to hang around and help. She was wearing a pair of medium wash skinny jeans that were getting pretty tight, dark blue Vans sneakers, and a light blue cable knit sweater over a white dress shirt. It wasn’t the kind of outfit that really showed off the belly she was getting, but there was still a small bump poking out underneath. She would occasionally have to bend over or crouch down to reach something, giving me a nice peak of her lower back and slight muffin top as her sweater rode up with her shirt. I also love when she does that cute thing girls do with tight jeans, grabbing them by the waistband in the back and doing a little shimmy to pull them up.

When she got to the snack table, she grabbed a paper plate and started filling it with leftovers. I thought she was going to take it because I always see her snacking on stuff at her desk, but she was like “Here, this is for helping!” and gave it to me. I took it and thanked her because she was being sweet, but told her she should keep it for herself. “I would…” she said, drawing it out, almost like she wasn’t sure if she wanted to go there “but…I’m trying to get back in shape.” I didn’t know what to say in the moment, so I just told her she looked fine. “Well…I just need to get this belly under control, then I’ll be fine.” she responded, looking away. I asked her what she was referring to, and she looked back at me and pointed to her stomach. “This!” I told her I didn’t see anything, hoping she would lift her sweater or something, but she didn’t. I think she was too embarrassed by that point. She just smiled and laughed and said “I know you see it…you don’t have to pretend…” as she continued to put stuff away. I insisted again that I wasn’t pretending and thought she looked great, but she wasn’t having it and just responded “sure…whatever you say...” I could tell she was done with the subject, so I decided to leave it there.

I’ve been admiring her growing belly for awhile, but this was the first time she ever mentioned anything to me about putting on weight.

Guest spaceface
4 hours ago, User1496 said:

My office hired a really cute girl as receptionist back in September. We started talking more and more, and I quickly developed a crush on her. We started going out to lunch a couple times a week, and I think we’re hitting it off pretty well.

She’s about average height with long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, and she’s super pretty. When she was first hired, she seemed to be somewhat toned and had a flat stomach, but eventually I could tell she was starting to get a little belly pooch. It was only visible when she wore something tight, and even then, I was probably the only one who noticed it curving out slightly against whatever she was wearing. Her belly kept growing, and this past month or so it’s gotten really noticeable. Even when she wears something loose-fitting like a sweater, her stomach still manages to stick out enough for there to be a little bump visible underneath. She’s also starting to get small love handles pushing out against the waistband of her jeans as they become increasingly tight. I’m beginning to notice little things she does as she puts on weight that turn me on, like absent-mindedly giving her shirt a quick tug in the front to make sure her stomach isn’t showing. It’s not like it’s going to ride up enough to show any skin, but she’s probably self-conscious as her belly gets bigger and she feels it pushing out against the fabric. I’ve enjoyed watching her pack on weight over the past few months and seeing her start to outgrow her clothes, but she hasn’t mentioned anything to me about gaining weight until recently.

We had an office New Year party on Wednesday, so things were kind of slow and we had a lot of time to talk. As she was cleaning up towards the end of the day, I decided to hang around and help. She was wearing a pair of medium wash skinny jeans that were getting pretty tight, dark blue Vans sneakers, and a light blue cable knit sweater over a white dress shirt. It wasn’t the kind of outfit that really showed off the belly she was getting, but there was still a small bump poking out underneath. She would occasionally have to bend over or crouch down to reach something, giving me a nice peak of her lower back and slight muffin top as her sweater rode up with her shirt. I also love when she does that cute thing girls do with tight jeans, grabbing them by the waistband in the back and doing a little shimmy to pull them up.

When she got to the snack table, she grabbed a paper plate and started filling it with leftovers. I thought she was going to take it because I always see her snacking on stuff at her desk, but she was like “Here, this is for helping!” and gave it to me. I took it and thanked her because she was being sweet, but told her she should keep it for herself. “I would…” she said, drawing it out, almost like she wasn’t sure if she wanted to go there “but…I’m trying to get back in shape.” I didn’t know what to say in the moment, so I just told her she looked fine. “Well…I just need to get this belly under control, then I’ll be fine.” she responded, looking away. I asked her what she was referring to, and she looked back at me and pointed to her stomach. “This!” I told her I didn’t see anything, hoping she would lift her sweater or something, but she didn’t. I think she was too embarrassed by that point. She just smiled and laughed and said “I know you see it…you don’t have to pretend…” as she continued to put stuff away. I insisted again that I wasn’t pretending and thought she looked great, but she wasn’t having it and just responded “sure…whatever you say...” I could tell she was done with the subject, so I decided to leave it there.

I’ve been admiring her growing belly for awhile, but this was the first time she ever mentioned anything to me about putting on weight.

Ask her out on a date

Had a nice little exchange with my girlfriend who has gained a few pounds over the past months. I've written about her before, her weight tends to fluctuate but over the past 6 months she's been really happy and her appetite has grown.  She's gained around 25 pounds in 6 months (170-195). Nothing drastic, but at 5'4" she's getting a serious belly.

We recently got engaged, and I had to guess the ring size. She said yes, the ring slid on the finger, and we were both elated. I asked her how it felt and if I had gotten the right size. She felt it with her other hand, and without thinking replies: 

"Yeah but if I get chunkier it's going to get snug."  

That was pretty sexy to hear, and I had not expected that kind of response. I guess she kind of realized what she said and re-assured me that the ring fit her just fine, but that little slip about her getting chunkier was so sexy to hear.

That was Christmas day. Can confirm since then she's easily put on another ten pounds while we celebrate the holidays and our engagement. She sat in my lap today and let me rub her full belly after she ate a plate of cookies.

To my wife, a friend of her, quite chubby, during a plentiful dinner: "well, that’s a good way for starting a new year"

My wife: "yeah, even though ! If 2020 has been quite depressed because of the virus" and patting a soft belly bulging through her dress, "we enjoyed in some way"

Her friend: "don’t tell me ! I gained 5 kg !"

My wife "I prefer not to tell you ! In fact, two times that for me ! After all, it's a compensation !"

And when serving the dessert, a chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream "let's continuing compensating !"

• 4 weeks later...

Heard a jack ** today:

I've mentioned elsewhere I work in a building of milfs and that since we returned from quarantine a lot of them are thicker. 

Today I was on a different floor then usual and heard one woman, let's call  her H, I haven't seen since last spring. She's fairly short, late thirties, quite pretty with unusual ashen blonde blonde/ prematurely grey hair. Wasn't super thin or curvy but not plump or chubby, kind of "thin but a little soft'

I hear her talking with another co-worker, L,

L: every one's put on some lockdown weight.

H: yeah, in November my new years goal was to lose my lockdown weight. Now it's too get back to my lockdown weight...

She's out on at least forty pounds, grown a full Kardashian ass and a gut big enough she looks pregnant, wearing tight jeans and a seriously snug sweater with a double chin hanging from her mask.

Another one from the same building, girl named D. Late 20s, early 30s, dark haired and blue eyed. Very tall and willowy, no real curves. She got pregnant, probably in september judging by her bump and is one of those girls who's pregnancy takes them from skinny into full on fat girl. Her flat ass is getting immense, panty lines visible through a thick jean skirt and her legs are seriously hefty. Her bump isn't that big, but her limbs and ass are going nuts, while every day the lunches she carries in get bigger and bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 2:03 PM, Batman76 said:

Heard a jack ** today:

I've mentioned elsewhere I work in a building of milfs and that since we returned from quarantine a lot of them are thicker. 

Today I was on a different floor then usual and heard one woman, let's call  her H, I haven't seen since last spring. She's fairly short, late thirties, quite pretty with unusual ashen blonde blonde/ prematurely grey hair. Wasn't super thin or curvy but not plump or chubby, kind of "thin but a little soft'

I hear her talking with another co-worker, L,

L: every one's put on some lockdown weight.

H: yeah, in November my new years goal was to lose my lockdown weight. Now it's too get back to my lockdown weight...

She's out on at least forty pounds, grown a full Kardashian ass and a gut big enough she looks pregnant, wearing tight jeans and a seriously snug sweater with a double chin hanging from her mask.

Another one from the same building, girl named D. Late 20s, early 30s, dark haired and blue eyed. Very tall and willowy, no real curves. She got pregnant, probably in september judging by her bump and is one of those girls who's pregnancy takes them from skinny into full on fat girl. Her flat ass is getting immense, panty lines visible through a thick jean skirt and her legs are seriously hefty. Her bump isn't that big, but her limbs and ass are going nuts, while every day the lunches she carries in get bigger and bigger.

Yeah man. Pregnancy can do weird shit to the body. I know a woman who was flat chested her whole life then got pregnant at  24 and BOOM she got 32DD’s out of it, which stayed about the same size after pregnancy. Good thing she had a bit of an ass already to balance it out a bit because going from no tits to big tits with no real time for back muscles to get used to the new center of balance would have probably been hell 

yeah man pregnancy and the hormones that come with it. They do strange things.

Quick update on the cute receptionist in my office:

I did end up asking her out on a date last week. She told me she was wondering if I would ask and agreed, but said she wants to take things slow since we work together.

Her belly may have gotten a little bigger, but nothing too noticeable. She also hasn’t mentioned anything else about putting on weight. I think she’s pretty self-conscious about it, and I don’t want to make her uncomfortable. I made the mistake of asking her how her diet’s going shortly after she said she was trying to lose her tummy. She was confused at first and wasn’t sure what I was referring to. I reminded her that she told me she was trying to get back in shape, and she was like “oh yeah, not very well it seems…” and laughed. This isn’t why I asked (I was just trying to come up with a conversation starter), but that day she was wearing a tight-fitting hoodie dress that clung to her little belly bump, making it more noticeable than usual. The indentation of her belly button was visible as the fabric stretched around where her belly was poking out, which was absolutely adorable. After I thought about it, I felt bad because I didn’t want her to think I asked because I noticed her stomach. I told her this in so many words, and she thanked me and said she didn’t take it that way. Still, I’ve avoided bringing up the subject since then.

There have, however, been a couple especially cute moments. We were chatting in the break room as she was stocking the cabinets, and she reached up to arrange something above the sink, causing her sweater to lift and expose a bit of her lower stomach. Her belly curved out an inch or two past the waistband of her pants, forcing the button to strain slightly. They looked pretty tight, but actually not as tight as I was picturing. Her tummy kept peaking out as she reached for the top shelves, and she didn’t seem to realize or care. On another occasion, I caught a quick glimpse of her belly button as she was struggling to put on her coat. I saw her belly piercing flash, which I didn’t realize she had until now. She’s getting the cutest little starter belly. It’s at the stage where she looks like she’s bloated all the time or has a small food baby.

Guest chubby encourager

A girl I know has been putting weight on ever since I've known her, and she recently ripped her pants the whole way down while she was in public. She said something like "Not my fault I have a fat ass but I'm getting fat shamed by my own clothes." She's very extraverted and didn't even seem to mind that her pants were ruined but she covered it up with a sweater tied around her until she could get home.

The first time I ever met this girl, I was eating some chips and she snatched them out of my hands and ate them. She's always been saying how she's getting fat and isn't shy about showing her belly.

A couple of days later, a friend brought her some food and she said "Wow, you're really trying to make me even fatter! I already ripped my pants, what more do you want!" The other girl just laughed but it was pretty nice in the moment.

*She did end up eating all the food she was brought as well.

Guest spaceface

My girlfriend basically told me she's getting fat and she's just a "big girl" now. She complains often about her weight so I'm assuming she's snacking a lot at home.

Last summer when my SO had a rather chunky friend of hers over, the question came up of "what would you do if you only had a year left to live?" (Not sure why!) and this friend replied "never stop eating and get REALLY fat".

She always wore clothes that showed off every detail too, part of me thinks she knows what a like and was playing a game?

Either way, she and my SO then spent the evening eating and drinking as much as possible, then demanded a McDonalds breakfast in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday the lift in my building went out of order. When me and my girlfriend discoverded it she got very dramatic saying things like: "No way I'll walk up all those stairs ... It's out of the question ... It's impossible for me ... I'm too fat and too out of shape for that ... There got to be a bether way ..." But there wasn't another way. So she had to climb up the stairs. She walked all the way up huffing and puffing, panting and coursing about how hard it is, how her heart is pounding "damn fast", how she is out of breath, how her legs are skaking and giving up, how she can't make it any more. She took several breaks "to take a breath" bending over and gasping for air before we finally managed to get to our 16th floor appartment. She was totally tired out and commented that she's "panting like an out of shape b**ch".