Girls talking about their weight v2

Guest Brad1431010
9 hours ago, Mr Froggy said:

Another pudgy barmaid tale from clubland.

There was this girl I worked with a number of years ago. She wasn't too bright. Left school at 16 and became a barmaid as soon as she turned 18.

She was of slim build and average height. Mousy hair that had been attempted to be died silver and was now showing through. A cute face; flat, heart shaped with strong cheekbones and a triangular nose. Skin was pale and a little waxxy - I imagine she didn't have the best diet; too many trans fats or whatever and you could see it coming out of her pores. Still cute overall though - she looked like a slightly more weebish/subby Taylor Tomlinson.

The first time I saw her she had on these tight cheap skinny jeans and a plain white tank top. Her tummy was slightly not flat. Like a slim banana body type girl who's put on her first 5-10lbs more than she should have. I could tell her body wasn't the type to absorb weight well. You could tell just by looking at her that she was the type to gain pretty much only on her belly... But she was still slim enough that it could, in many outfits, still stay hidden.

She continued to gain at work but very slowly. I heard her once talking about how she often gets in after work and wolfs down "ten slices of toast" as a 'snack' . Like LOL... casual 1000+ carb calories right there. Probably 1500 with butter on.

Once I saw her make a Fb post asking for advice on a good local gym to join; saying she was "sick of being skinny with a podgy belly :(".

Skip ahead a little more and she gets this new boyfriend. He was shorter than her but facially WAY hotter. She was vanilla and nerdy, a clear 5/10, bang average. He was this tattoo-covered exotic looking dude with a face that could have made him a legit model. He was just like 5ft1 though so that seemed to seemingly put the two of them on equal smv footing.

Anyway, I began to think the guy was a secret feeder as soon after their relationship started, this girl began to gain at an absolutely STRATOSPHERIC rate.

Every time I saw her, she seemed to be eating. Coming into work... Scoffing a giant kebab wrap. Behind the bar... munching on crisps. After work, ordering in a huge pizza and eating it right there on the bar. I began to think, either her boyfriend was a feeder... or he was abstinate or something and she was turning to food to relieve the tension she must have been feeling now she was denied sex. It was well known amongst us all at work that this particular girls sex drive was sky high.

Anyway... she put on like 3-4 stone in easily under a year. One time at Halloween, she's walking in, looking RIDICULOUSLY big in her pumpkin dress for work and her boss shouts over and says:

"(girls name) omg! ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

She says back "No?", sounding confused by the question - as if it was a completely random thing to ask.

"Because you're BIG", her boss replied. -

-"Am I?"

"Ha... Yeah..."

--"I'm a plump pumpkin... a plumpkin hahaha"

Later, she split up with the pretty boyfriend and I heard my girlfriend at the time tell me that this girl had "finally gone to the doctors to see what's wrong with her stomach". Maybe she had some kind of over over appetite problem... or maybe the doctor just told her she was a fatty and needed more self control 🤔😂

do u have like a thing for humiliation or something why do you talk about these women in such a mean, degrading way?

Guest Mr Froggy
9 hours ago, Brad1431010 said:

do u have like a thing for humiliation or something why do you talk about these women in such a mean, degrading way?

Yes. 

Guest Mr Froggy
On 9/14/2020 at 5:02 AM, stauber said:

My girlfriend's weight tends to fluctuate and she's a little sensitive about it, but I've been pretty open about how much I love her body, and she shared some fun details with me about when she was heavier and I thought they'd fit here.

When I met her she was around 225 (5'4") with big rolls and huge thighs. She slimmed down to an all-time low of 169, which I didn't mind because she was still pretty chubby and she developed a cute waist that hadn't been there before. She's been gaining weight while in quarantine, and it's sparked more belly play and fun weight conversations, especially about when she was at her heaviest. I had always thought she was her heaviest when we first met at 225, but she admitted she had gotten up to 240 before we met, her absolute fattest.

She was a little reluctant to tell me this, and I told her 240 wasn't THAT heavy, and that she carried the 225 well when I met her. She responded with:

"No, that was too much, I was too heavy. I had trouble tying my shoes."

It was so hot to hear that, I was speechless. She knew I was super turned on. I asked her:

"Did your belly get too big baby?"

She blushed. She knew she was turning me on but she was still embarrassed.

"Yes it did. My belly got too big, just like it's getting big now."

I told her I would have tied her shoes for her and she smiled so big and turned red. She knows I love her body, and indulges me in fat talk often, but she she had never talked about her being that fat before. I hope to get some more anecdotes like that, the thought of my sweet girlfriend bending down to tie her shoes and realizing her belly's gotten too fat...its almost too much. 

She's mentioned her mother making comments when she gained weight, so I might ask about that, or any other fat moments she may have had.

Anyone else ever have a similar situation? I love watching my girl get fat, but I really love hearing about her being really heavy, way heavier than she is now.

Just triggered my memory there - I had one say something like that before too! 

Around this time she was about 215 with a VERY belly focused gain.  

She once said something like "I sat on the bed this morning and it actually hurt my stomach just trying to put my shoes on" 

Ok so I work with this cute girl at work (25 yrs old) and she's my direct report, so I'm her boss. There's definitely some attraction between us, but I've never acted on it and never will as she's married and secondly I like to keep things professional and drama-free in the workplace. She's of the submissive type and generally listens to anything I ask her to do. She definitely likes me and would love to be with me but it's not going to happen for a whole bunch of reasons. We work closely in a small office with just two of us and I'd say at this point we're quite close, but only in our working relationship.

Today we had to ship some boxes to another city and had to make sure they were all of equal weight. She's been working from home so I haven't seen her in a few months.

She walks in and I subconsciously know she's looking quite a bit thicker which must be from her lockdown snacking. She sits on the chair and I can see her thighs spread far more than usual and I'm quite taken aback with how thick they look and obviously a bit turned on at the same time. She may know I'm into thicker bodies and she's probably seen me check her out in the past when she's put on a few pounds and has made remarks like "I'm getting so fat" or "One day Im going to roll in here" or "My neighbor keeps on giving me cake to eat and Im going to get fat". She's also told me before she doesn't like being thin and likes to be a bit thicker and wants a bigger ass. 

Anyway I tell her we need to weigh the boxes and make sure they are of equal weight.  We switch the scale on and it says 5lbs without anything even being placed on it yet. I tell her it's probably broken. She looks at me blushing a bit  and stands on the scale and it reads 145lbs. Keep in mind she's 5'4. She says she's usually 130 so it can't be right. Of course I know well she's 140lbs (added 10lbs to her figure) as the scale if off by 5lbs. I'm getting more turned on and she can tell.  I also do a quick calcuation on my phone and see her BMI is 24 which explains her new chubbier look.

We need an accurate scale so I tell her no worry I'll go and fetch my fibit scale "which can even weigh very fat people". She's sitting with her legs crossed, smacks the biggest part of her newly fatter thigh and smiles.

I go home to get the scale, come back and I walk into the lounge area looking for her. She's snacking on cookies probably to get my attention. I try keep it professional and not pay too much attention to her. I walk back into the office with the Fitbit scale and put it on the floor. She comes in and weighs herself again... 140lbs. She says "gosh I've picked up weight". 

She now has to weigh different boxes and she's getting tired from lifting the boxes. Of course I'm loving this seeing her getting all worked up and out of breath watching her bend over multiple times weighing boxes. There's a problem with the scale though and I need to adjust something through the Fitbit website. It's a process of removing a battery, going on the wifi network of the scale etc.  While I'm doing it she's leaning back, perking her boobs out (which have grown and are now heavier, she used to be much flatter), cleaning her shirt and I can tell she's lustful for me.

Eventually we've got the boxes in order ready to ship. We go grab lunch. She's eating and we discuss health and eating. She tells me she eats whatever she likes and doesn't care about health/eating that much and her husband right now is a vegetarian. We discuss her gym training and a few other things. I notice the new little rolls of flesh on her neck

So as you can tell, today was a great day for me being seduced by a girl who realizes I'm turned on by her weight and eating and she loves seducing/flirting with me. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings, whether she'll be snacking again and what clothes she'll wear. Will keep you all posted.

Guest Brad1431010
5 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

Yeah, between this weird-ass post and Mr Froggy's clearly exaggerated and also weirdly cruel posts, this thread has gone way downhill.

Facts,  it’s been a dumpster fire since froggy decided to tell us a memory about a fifteen year old girl 😕

Guest Mr Froggy
19 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

Yeah, between this weird-ass post and Mr Froggy's clearly exaggerated and also weirdly cruel posts, this thread has gone way downhill.

They're not exaggerated - they're embellished 👌

And I'd say the fact my posts typically generate a very respectful number of likes shows that you few offended little simps aren't in the majority here. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Froggy said:

They're not exaggerated - they're embellished 👌

And I'd say the fact my posts typically generate a very respectful number of likes shows that you few offended little simps aren't in the majority here. 

4 likes on a thread with 310,000 views? Really cleaning up their sport. But again, just goes to show you're not interesting to share a story as it happened. I guess if recognizing that makes me a simp, that makes you an incel?

Guest Mr Froggy
20 minutes ago, Pancakes said:

4 likes on a thread with 310,000 views? Really cleaning up their sport. But again, just goes to show you're not interesting to share a story as it happened. I guess if recognizing that makes me a simp, that makes you an incel?

No mention of my others then 😂 - like say, the one with 14, the bunch of 10s, the bunch of 5-9s? 

All written with that very same 'mean' tone you seem so offended by - and most of them with an above par number of positive reactions compared to other posts on this thread since I began posting (BTW that's the real comparison - quoting 300k cumulative all time thread views is misleading and irrelevent and proof you were only going for a cheap 'zing') .

I'd also wager that since I began posting on this thread,  I've been it's most prolific contributor.  

The stories are all factually accurate - the embellishments are in the way I tell them & when I put humiliated words/thoughts into the girl's heads.  I'm just reading between the lines from the perspective of someone who's into fat shaming. If I didn't say it - the type of reader I'm targeting would THINK it anyway. 

As a closing thought, I really do wish people like you would just stay in your lane.  Before the word 'simp', they called your kind 'moralFAGs' in certain corners of the Internet.  Just like that guy who keeps threatening to unfollow - just DO IT or mute me or something.  Stop thinking you have some great moral responsibility to "call out" people you think are immoral.  If something offends your particularly sensitive  sensibilities, please just stay silent and recognise that you are not the moral arbiter of society and your opinions on this moral debate are worth no more than mine. 

TLDR:

tenor.thumb.gif.ff69a7851408d80e8d2ee08b708c9862.gif

& In the immortal words of Rick James

"we going to the abyss, nigga" 

Guest Mr Froggy
1 minute ago, Brad1431010 said:

Jesus Christ that was cringeworthy. Imagine flexing the number of likes you got on a fetish site. Cool bro! 

I only even mentioned it as a metric to counter the specific (minority) request that I should "tone down" my writing style because I am "offensive". 

Guest Brad1431010
15 minutes ago, Mr Froggy said:

I only even mentioned it as a metric to counter the specific (minority) request that I should "tone down" my writing style because I am "offensive". 

bro ur not offensive ur just a fucking dick and an annoying and cringeworthy one at that 

First off, I’m sorry it’s been a long time since I posted about my friend but I think all of you will enjoy my little story here. I visited my friend several months ago, before the pandemic. When she opened the door for, despite the fact she was wearing baggy clothes, I could tell she was bigger than ever. Her belly and her hips were clearly bigger and rounder than I remember. We hugged, and I could tell she was thicker and softer than the last time I saw her. 
We talked a little bit that night and did some catching up. Then we decided to go out and watch a movie. I grabbed her coat for her, and I noticed it was a size XL. The last time I saw her, she was still squeezing herself in size L clothing even though it was obviously tight on her. It appears she became too fat to fit in those clothes anymore and finally upsized. 

The next morning was when things got really interesting. Normally I have to initiate or steer the conversation in order to get her to talk about her weight. This time, she just brought up the subject without any help from me. 
“I think I’ve finally stopped gaining weight,” she said out of the blue. “For a while there I was steadily getting fatter and fatter but my weight has remained consistent for the past few months.” 
“That’s good,” I said, lying. 
“Yeah, kind of, but I’m really fat now. I haven’t lost any weight since my weight leveled off. Not that I’ve been trying at all,” she said that last part with a laugh. “I’ve been eating the same as I’ve always have. But at least I’ve stopped gaining, which means maybe I can start losing weight. Which is good, because this is getting ridiculous.” As she said that last sentence, she placed her hand on her belly and rubbed it a little, showing off how big and soft it had become. 
“How’s it ridiculous?” I asked. 
“I’m just so heavy and out of shape now that I can’t even run. Even when I started gaining, I would go jogging. It was a slow jog but I was still jogging. But now I can’t even do that, I get out of breath really quickly. And I don’t have the energy I used to. I can’t exert myself like I used to. Hell, I even hate stairs these days because I can feel legs burning as they carry my fat self up.” Again, she smiled during that last part. 

Later, as we were driving to the park for a walk, I saw she was wearing jeans. 
The last time I visited her, her jeans were really tight and accentuating her muffin top. She normally wore something like leggings, and if she did wear jeans, she would complain that “they don’t make jeans for women with my build.” Which was a lie, she just didn’t want to admit she had gained more weight. The button on her jeans back then looked like it was ready to pop, and when we returned from going out, she immediately took off her jeans and put on sweatpants. 
It was obvious she had upsized her jeans since then, because the ones she was wearing now actually fit. I decided to see if I could get her to talk about it. 
“I’m surprised you’re wearing jeans,” I said. “The last time you went on a walk in jeans you said it was uncomfortable.” 
“Yeah, I shouldn’t have kept wearing those jeans, they didn’t really fit. I was in denial back then. I finally accepted I have gotten even fatter and bought bigger jeans. These actually fit pretty comfortably.” 
“Ah ok,” was all I said. 
“Yeah, back then, for a while I was already 50 pounds heavier than I was in school. I didn’t want to admit I was gaining even more. I didn’t want to admit I’d have to lose more weight to get back to my high school size.” 
“I understand.” 
“And I thought ‘maybe if I keep these tight clothes, it’ll push me to diet and exercise and lose weight.’ But that never happened. I kept eating and getting fatter and it finally got to the point I couldn’t ignore it anymore, all my clothes were getting too tight. So I finally accepted I had gotten fatter and bought new, bigger clothes. I can actually eat while wearing these jeans,” she laughed before continuing. “I continued to gain a little weight after getting new clothes, but everything stills fits and as I said earlier, my weight has stayed the same the past few months. So hopefully that means I can start losing weight - I’ll just have to lose more weight than I originally wanted too.”
I knew she gets kind of sensitive if you ask her how much she weighs, so instead I asked “how much weight do you want to lose?”
“Like 80 pounds,” she replied. 
I stopped and thought for a minute. I remember that she weighed 150 pounds in school. If she still wants to get back to her high school weight, that means she currently weighs 230 pounds. At 5’6” tall. I knew she had gained a lot of weight but the number still shocked me a little. 
“You don’t look like you have 80 pounds to lose,” I said, and I was actually being kind of honest. 
“Thanks,” she said with a smile. Then she started laughing. “But the scale doesn’t lie, I’ve gained a lot of weight. And even worse, I’m not as strong as I used to be, which means I’ve lost muscle mass and replaced it with even more fat. I used to be kind of muscular with a layer of chub all over my body. Now my body is like 100% chub.” She was still giggling a little as she said this. It does appear that she is not nearly as sensitive about her weight as she used to be. 
“I don’t believe that,” I said. “You still look pretty dang strong to me.”
“So I’m not some weak skinny girl who needs other people to open jars for me, but I’m nowhere near as strong as I used to be. Like, I used to have biceps back in high school, and now my arms are bigger than ever, but it’s all fat.”
“I understand.”
“So yeah, I have a lot of weight to lose. If I stopped eating so much salty foods, I may be able to lose some of this weight kind of quickly. But I love salt and I love food and that’s why I’m fat,” she said while giggling. 

Later that day, we were in a mall, and we somehow started talking about weddings and dresses. 
She started laughing as she said “my mom got married in the same dress my grandma was married in. If I ever get married, I think my mom and grandma want me to do the same. But there’s no way that’s going to happen. They’re both shorter and they were thin back then, and I’m taller and fat.” She put emphasis on the word “fat” and was still laughing. 
“You’re not fat,” is all I said. She laughed was about to say something back, but then she saw a store she wanted to visit and that was the end of the conversation. 

So that’s it, not only is she bigger than ever, but she seems much less sensitive about her weight. She’s willing to talk and even make jokes about it. This was all before the pandemic, and I haven’t seen her since. Hopefully we see each other again soon, I’ve been trying to get her to come visit me. I’m wondering if she had gained even more weight during the pandemic. I highly doubt she’s lost weight, I text her regularly and it sounds like she hasn’t really changed her lifestyle. 

this thread gets purified every other week because the inevitable bickering

imo cut the arguments out, let them be butthurt at you as a mod(i know i have, for the best, in retrospect), and keep the vibe and content of this thread just concentrated stories

3 minutes ago, bigboy1992 said:

Not gonna lie. The arguments are entertaining to read.

Yes why do you think I waited a while before stepping in? 😜

jk, I’m not opposed to disagreements- everyone should be free to express themselves on Curvage. Nobody broke the rules here but I wanted to nip it in the bud before people really did start getting angry and hurling insults and the like. 

Guest Mr Froggy

Few years ago - I was in a cabaret bar one Saturday night (don't ask) on a night out. 

The DJ/host was a drag queen.

There was a 21st birthday party in that night too. This group of about 12 girls. The birthday girl happened to be by far the best looking one.  She looked a bit like that old dance music star, Alice Deejay from the late 90s.

She had golden blonde hair with brown lowlights. She was wearing dark red lipstick and black eyeshadow. She looked pretty hot. She was wearing this dark green 1 piece jumpsuit and it was doing positively NOTHING to disguise her emergent potbelly.   She wasn't massive by any means - but her little tummy bulge was definitely noticable.

The Drag queen, on the other hand... Was a very tall, thin man and pulled off his own jumpsuit in a way only a supermodel or gay fashion mogul can.

At one point we were all out in the smoking area together. My friend and I were talking to the drag queen - just having banter - and the group of girls were over in earshot. Potbellied birthday girl comes over and compliments the drag queen on how great a job he's doing.  She gushes, he does some more of his sassy-conceit schtik and he then goes back in to work.

Birthday girl stays and talks to us. One of her friends goes "He's so amazing...", gesturing to the drag queen as he ascends the front stairs while offering tounge-in-cheek swipes at customers clothing decisions on the way. Birthday girl momentarily pulls a strange face; eminating a sort of "life isn't fair" / "that figures!" type of pessimistic dejection.... as she adds:  "And his FIGURE! Oh my god...."   

Birthday girl then places her hand above her bloated lower belly pooch and looks off to the side, lowkey disgusted with herself as she makes a mental-image comparison of their respective bodies.   

She tentatively breathes in, tucks her chin in and purses her lips;  like she's about to admit something uncomfortable.  

She then stands up super straight whilst sucking in her stomach and hopelessly attempting to flatten what remains of her fupa by running her palm down hard over her tummy - and says "... It puts me to shame!":(

• 4 weeks later...

i will try to make it short.. but i do want to share something. the woman has been gaining in spurts, an average of 5kilos per year if you make it an average. from 60 to 90 kilos in the last 6 years. which of course makes me very happy. but it was until recently, this week to be precise that she decided to give away most of the oldest clothes. statins that 'it looks that i will never be that size again' magic words for me, not only because there is probably not going back but because a higher lower bound has been established. so with the holidays coming there may be coming i hope a new weigh gain, personally i would love to see her gain some, any amount is welcome 

One of my coworkers is maybe around 350 lbs. She's maybe 5'6" and has short, blonde hair and a round face. She has very thick thighs and a big ass with a decent sized shelf, a soft and bulging belly that seems to have a very subtle crease but not quite a double belly, a good sized chest, and very fat and plump arms for her size.

The other day, I heard her talking with another curvy but definitely smaller coworker. They were talking about quarantine and she said something along the lines of, "Quarantine hasn't been good for my figure. I think I'm bigger than I was a year ago," while putting both her hands on her bulging gut. A year ago she was about 8 months pregnant so I have to assume that's what she was referencing, and I agree with her. Her belly in particular has the same expanded, bulbous look as it did when she was pregnant. I'd say she was up 40 pounds at peak pregnancy, lost about half of that pretty quickly, and has since gained 30+ pounds.  She was maybe just under 300 pre-pregnancy and is now right around 350. 

On 11/13/2020 at 11:31 PM, last2resort2 said:

Side note:

Normally I'm just a lurker in this thread. But I enjoyed writing my previous post so much that I spent my free time this week writing up several others. If anyone else is considering doing it, I highly recommend it----even if you don't end up sharing it. I found that putting the experiences into words helped me better remember and appreciate them. Perhaps they will also serve as a diary in case I ever start to forget.

One downside: personally, it takes me way longer to get the writing right than I thought it would. Like multiple hours for one memory. Also, each one---even ones that seem short in my head---end up being way longer than I think. They are all multiple paragraphs like the one above. Maybe with too much non-weight related backstory to be interesting to others,.

The length is why I've been reluctant to post any more here. I don't want to spam with irrelevant novels, so I've been trying to pare them down for public consumption. What do other people think?

This is one of my favorite threads. I'd love to see it more active, but I don't want to ruin it/annoy others.

Go ahead, that last one was excellent!