Girls talking about their weight v2

Guest Mr Froggy
22 hours ago, cbl8230 said:

i appreciate the submission but why do you have to be this harsh? she gained weight so now she doesn't deserve any respect or to have a future other than being a "stay at home pigwife"? sorry but what

I was very flattering of her in my initial description - and then turned it right around on purpose after she gained. 

The kink for many of us is in that very juxtaposition;   we're not here to 'sincerely foster fat acceptance' - we're here to embrace dom/sub fat shaming and fat admiration as a fetish. 

Dunno if it counts for this thread but tonight my GF ate a bowl of chocolate ice cream, slouches back on the couch and then undoes the button on her shorts to let her belly free. A few minutes later I hear a sound of flesh on flesh. She's looking down and slapping her bare belly and muttering "fuck." She doesn't notice me staring at first because she's in a world of her own, but when she does she pulls her shirt down and looks away. I laughed and told her she was cute. She says that's nice but she doesn't feel cute. The look on her face said something like "I feel like a blimp."

I go to the kitchen and one of our cars lies on my gfs.stomach. My girl tells it "I hope you're comfortable. Mommy got fat. She needs to eat better." The cat seemed to be enjoying the cushion. Our other cat looked jealous. I was too.

Guest Mr Froggy

Just had one happen.

This one is fresh.

Was walking down the street behind a large, uncouth working class family an hour ago.  Must have been about 12 of them - like the whole extended family.  One in the group, maybe the mother or the aunt or something, looked about 26.

She was hot but pure dirty pub trash. Brunette with dyed blonde highlights, overly straightened. Big, accentuated cheekbones. Red lipstick. Too much makeup. 175 lbs ish, wide hips, thick thighs, ** belly - wearing SKIN TIGHT faux-leather trousers.

As I overtook them on the pavement I heard her say (imagine this in your roughest council estate accent)

"Eeeeh, me' top buttons just popped off me' pants!.... Ah must be havin' too much food!"

The brother/husband then laughed and said "Foods just too cheap now... Everyones getting proper stuffed!". (referencing the UK Eat out to Help out Scheme).

The gran then said something like "Ah don't worry yourself darlin'" 

I randomly met this girl at a party who could def pass for a that-hippy-chick-from-latest-Tarantino-film (Margaret Qualley?) lookalike. 
Very much this: girl.thumb.png.98f95e32dff5ce4cb91c088bab4087d6.png 

down to hair, facial features, etc. Just a much less skinny version haha.
She was wearing a plain white tank-top tucked into tight denim shorts paired with some beige flat sandals. The extra chunk suited her extremely well. Very soft, curvy figure - bottom heavy hourglass basically. Just the beginnings of a recent gain? Inner thighs starting to touch, very busty, nice fat ass. She just looked right haha. Needless to say I was sort of speechless there for a moment. Managed to get her number by some outwardly force and we met up for Friday night, after-work aperitivo. Well turns out shes quite the treasure trove of WG memes.

A hot summer night, she came in appropriately wearing a sundress this time around. The design was actually very flattering, you'd be forgiven thinking the girl was about 10lbs lighter. Only real "problem area" accentuated by the sleeveless dress was the thin layer of extra fat around her upper arms. All in all, once again she looked stunning.

So couple of beers in and we are talking intermittent fasting for whatever reason. I've actually been doing that for a number of years now - regular, daily 16-8 cycle. I watch her stare in amazement as I tell her about this, how I sometimes do more than 16 hours, how I do an actual fast every few months, etc. She takes a swing from her glass and goes:

"Sorry, there's absolutely no fucking way I'd be able to do that."

I laugh and tell her how it can be difficult in the beginning but the human body adapts fairly well and that for many people its more about controlled stress (similar to exercise lets say) and discipline, hence because the body is so good at adapting one needs to alter the cycle, shrink the window, etc. And she's like

"No I understand that, but I'm addicted to food at this point. I never used to care about food all that much even 4 years back. I used to live and view food as simply a necessity. Something I'd consume to fill me up whenever needed. But now, well... I just catch myself binging and I can't stop. Sometimes I don't even catch myself at all hahaha. I just enjoy the taste soooo much." 

Insert almost audible gulp from me here lol. But well, sounds very hot. So I decide to probe and ask her what changed. She tells me no idea and that she used to regularly skip breakfast or other meals with no perceived change to her energy levels, yet at some point it just became more difficult without feeling drained. She'd compensate with snacks and before she knew it she was hitting fastfood places in the mornings lol. I ask her whats her favourite place then haha and she goes 

"Everything. I just eat everything. Potatoes especially though. I could live on BK fries!"

Obviously we joke about this. Order more beer. Then after some random talk she circles back and goes

"But dude, I really used to be so skinny. I'm lucky that I've plateaued. Can't diet. At. All. I'm still just eating fastfood every day."

I play the typical "come now, you are practically a stick" card here haha.
With no hesitation she starts scrolling through her phone and about 3sec later, visibly quite contempt with this accomplishment, produces an older photo of herself at the beach.
And guys, yeah... I mean undeniably she's been eating very well haha. A very faint hourglass, thigh-gap, slim arms and legs, completely flat stomach.

I had to collect myself here, because really, unfortunately not every day I get to have this kind of convo lol. 
Turns out she gained 20lbs-25lbs since then. Honestly looked more like 30lbs-35lbs to me... 
Of course I tell her that she was too skinny and eitherway it's all about proportions and it looks like she's been rather blessed there. Something, something classical arts, golden middles, perfect hourglasses, no gut, etc.

Then she says
"Oh I definitely have a belly now..."
I say "well I certainly can't see it"
She slaps her belly and demonstratively grabs a handful of belly fat through her dress, then lets it go almost immediately. 

I probably just about fainted there only managed a "ok well... maybe just a little bit" haha

She did admit that she feels much more feminine now but would like to slim down for sure yet lacks the will-power to do that.

Very eventful to say the least. We got back at some crazy hour actually.

Next morning there was also this lol: 

Guest Mr Froggy

This one was back at college in my first year psychology class.

Psychology tends to be a very female heavy subject in terms of demographics - and my class was no different. I think my class had 3 guys initially, including me - but they dropped out so after a few weeks I was the only guy in the whole class of 30+ girls.

I used to sit next to this one girl, Kate. I knew her from school. She had been chubby as a kid but had slimmed down a lot by around age 16. She had developed into a really toffee-nosed, cliquey, judgemental type. A real Regina George.   She'd made friends with this other group of pretty, fashionable girls who sat near us but had came from another school. There were 3 thin, pretty ones and one more 'attainable' looking chubby one with light acne, pale skin and freckles. 

The chubby one looked about a UK size 14, 5ft4 with a fat stomach, deep belly button and probably pushing 170lbs (which at age 16 is quite a lot for an otherwise 'normie' girl). I believe her name was Hannah.

I once heard her say, in class, when discussing her recent diet and summer holiday plans:

"I don't care what it takes.  I absolutely HAVE to be a size 10 and a flat stomach by the summer, I'm not even kidding".

This was in around early March. She never managed it.

One year later she rose to around 190lbs and went totally off the rails - got in with a bunch of ** smokers and used to miss class all the time. The times she would show up, she'd looked totally baked to the point she wasn't even walking straight and her eyes were half shut. Made me wonder if she was on something stronger than just **, actually.

One day (on one of the rare occasions she turned up to class) - I saw her come in and sit down on the row opposite us, by herself.  She looked half asleep. Was wearing a crop top and a denim skirt a few sizes too small.  Big fat pale gut hanging out of it.  She looked a mess. No way she should have left the house dressed like that. It was like she'd just totally let herself go and stopped caring.

I saw Kate raise her eyebrow in utter disgust / contempt, and gesture to Hannah as she wandered into the room and tried to squeeze her bare, pale, rounded gut between another students chair and the classroom wall. The other cliquey girls all exchanged looks of utter disdain. It was a proper "you can't sit with us" moment. I wonder if they'd kicked her out of their little group because she'd actually Gained weight when she promised them she'd lose it...

On 9/7/2020 at 11:56 PM, Ryan Lochete said:

Bro if you find her cute, I'd 100% advise you keep her at least as a FWB that kind of personality is hard to come by trust me.

Semi-famous/infamous swimmer knows what he's talking about 

My girlfriend's weight tends to fluctuate and she's a little sensitive about it, but I've been pretty open about how much I love her body, and she shared some fun details with me about when she was heavier and I thought they'd fit here.

When I met her she was around 225 (5'4") with big rolls and huge thighs. She slimmed down to an all-time low of 169, which I didn't mind because she was still pretty chubby and she developed a cute waist that hadn't been there before. She's been gaining weight while in quarantine, and it's sparked more belly play and fun weight conversations, especially about when she was at her heaviest. I had always thought she was her heaviest when we first met at 225, but she admitted she had gotten up to 240 before we met, her absolute fattest.

She was a little reluctant to tell me this, and I told her 240 wasn't THAT heavy, and that she carried the 225 well when I met her. She responded with:

"No, that was too much, I was too heavy. I had trouble tying my shoes."

It was so hot to hear that, I was speechless. She knew I was super turned on. I asked her:

"Did your belly get too big baby?"

She blushed. She knew she was turning me on but she was still embarrassed.

"Yes it did. My belly got too big, just like it's getting big now."

I told her I would have tied her shoes for her and she smiled so big and turned red. She knows I love her body, and indulges me in fat talk often, but she she had never talked about her being that fat before. I hope to get some more anecdotes like that, the thought of my sweet girlfriend bending down to tie her shoes and realizing her belly's gotten too fat...its almost too much. 

She's mentioned her mother making comments when she gained weight, so I might ask about that, or any other fat moments she may have had.

Anyone else ever have a similar situation? I love watching my girl get fat, but I really love hearing about her being really heavy, way heavier than she is now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr Froggy

Remembered another.   About a podgy waitress. 

About 4-5 years ago, I was doing some consulting and design work for this cafe.  My colleague and I grew to like the place and would spend a lot of time in there.  We befriended some of the staff and shared a few drinks with them often after work.   

One such staff member was a girl called Steph.  .She was an anxiety ridden, nerdy brunette. A naturally tall slim, curveless banana type body.  Like a string beanish Olive Oile type.  She has a resting facial expression that made her look like she'd just told a joke and her entire self esteem rested on whether or not you laughed.  Not so much "resting bitch face" as "resting nervous face".   

I remember she was really into reddit, classic games consoles, pokemon and Anime etc. Pretty cute in a weird sort of way.  She had quite a bookish appearance akin to Rachel Weisz in The Mummy but had small elfy chin like shoeonhead. 

Anyway she gained a VERY prominent potbelly around age 24 and HATED it. Couldn't seem to lose it no matter how 'hard' she tried. Eventually she went to the hosipal to see if she had cystic ovaries or some other problem and they told her it was 'just fat' and suggested she start doing leg-raises to strengthen her tummy muscles and pay more attention to how much sugar was in her diet. Fucking rekt.

Poor girl only really gained on the stomach and tits. Figure literally looked like two melons and a basketball sat atop a pair of slender drainpipes. I still see her around and she must have been single for like 95% of the time I've known her.   She seems to have a deludedly unrealistic taste in men.  Whilst she herself is clearly an educated, nerdy girl, she only ever tries to date rough, muscly, gruff hypermasculine, lower class dudes.  I repeatedly see her friendzoning her 'own kind' and acquiring lovesick 'oribiters' whilst she gets taken advantage of by Alpha male types who essentially "pump and dump". 

She has 3 cats, posts about them regularly... and often drinks wine after work (presumably to combat her loneliness, frustrations and regrets). She post memes like "The wicked queen's are just the princesses who never got rescued from the tower".   Very telling.

I suspect the wine contributes no end to keeping her belly plump. One time I recall she did have a SLIGHTLY less 'steroidy' boyfriend but it didn't last. He dumped her. She spilled us the full story over a few late night after work drinks where she had a few too many. 

So apparently her and her guy had been having 'problems' in the bedroom for a while and from what I remember, she had thus nagging insecurity that it might be her fault.   She feared she  was getting 'out of shape' and he possibly didn't fancy her like he used to. He had suggested costumes and role play might spice things up. He asked her to dress up as typical Halloween esque slutty nurse for him. She told us she resisted the idea at first because of how she thought her figure would look in the outfit:

"I don't know if you know this about me, but I'm really not very confident about my body shape..." She said "You might not have noticed but I've got a a right little potbelly going on"

Oh trust me hun... we've noticed, I thought. . but kept a straight face.

She didn't dare tell HIM any of this this - she always found an excuse to placate his requests and avoid wearing unflattering clothes around him.   Well on this occasion he apparently wanted her to dress up as a "slutty nurse" but she essentially thought her podgy belly would look pretty silly blowing out the slender plastic outfit he had his heart set on for her. Her tummy was now too big to suck in and she didn't think the outfit would be able to hide it. To make matters worse, a close family member had literally called her fat for the first time in her life that same week, so her tummy had possibly reached the tipping point where family members were starting to say something.

Eventually he bought HER the outfit. I found her sitting at the bar after her shift that night, knocking back shots with it in her bag. She told us she didn't expect to feel comfortable enough to wear it until she was at least a few double vodka deep. I remember she had so much they had to stop serving her and make her drink water to sober up. Eventually she left to go round to her boyfriends place... 

I expect she DID look pretty silly when she got there and put the outfit on - her gut clinging internally to the uniform and causing it to bulge in the middle like a knot tied in a piece of string. Apparently her boyfriend couldn't even keep it up. Her pulled out of her mid fuck as he'd went soft. He apparently wasn't even embarrassed or apologetic about it either - He just told her something like "that outfit doesn't work on you... maybe if you started coming to the gym with me?"

Steph was absolutely MORTIFIED at this and, in a drunken rage (of, I presume, self hatred) she called him a judgemental POS and he stormed out, telling her they were done. He told her she looked like "a fat mess" as he slammed the door and she cried herself to sleep. She tried to diet HARD after that... made a little progress... lost most of it by the following year.

These days I still see her writing Fb statuses saying things like: "I kinda really want a flat stomach but I also kinda want more bread sticks" "... and" Doing V-Sits to try and tone up my tum".   For like 3 years in a row, she'd comment on this picture of her looking slim in Ibiza @ age 21 (that Timehop had thrown up) with something like "wish I was still this skinny!" or "need to get back to this!". 

She's still not managed it 😜

I'm living on a university campus, and there's an elevator with two sets of doors near the meal hall.

After I got on and was facing the second set of doors, two girls got on behind me. I wish I could have turned around to take a look at them, because they were discussing what they considered to have inadequate portion sizes at lunch.

Girl 1: "At least we won't get fat."

Girl 2: "Specially with the shit I eat."

The portion sizes are, in fact, not that small. So I'm betting that Girl 2 will indeed get fat.

So, I started talking to a girl on a dating app. She is about 5'4" and I'm not good at guessing weights but probably around 190. In her pics, however, she was probably a fair amount less, so I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived for our date. 

While we were texting I mentioned something about quarantine and keeping fit. She mentions if it were not for her exercise program she would probably be on My 600 Lb Life...

Later she sent me a picture of a large italian meal she ate and mentions how full she was after eating it. She says she needs to learn some self-control. I took note that she had a caloric looking drink as well with chocolate in it.

We go out to drinks and just had an app as we had agreed beforehand. However, when the wait staff brought some nice looking but not very healthy food to a table near us I could tell she was getting hungry. I kind of shut down the ordering food thing because I wasn't really sure what she wanted to do. She didn't say anything at the time. She also took the liberty of ordering a bottle of wine for us after already having a few glasses. Then we went out for another couple of beers after that at her insistence.

She mentioned that when she got home she was starving and really had wanted to order entrees. She said she made a quesadilla after that. The whole evening was probably a 1,500+ calorie event for her and we didn't even eat at the restaurant. This is the very next day after the big Italian meal. All told, I'm optimistic about this one. 😁

Guest Mr Froggy

A memory from back at school.  It's a fun one. 

I remember one time a bunch of us 'talented at music' kids ages 14-16 got the whole day out of our classes so we could have a whole day of private tutoring with these travelling world musicians.   It was like a government funded thing. 

One part of the day was spent with like some Indian guru types.  Another was spent with African tribal drummers.  Another with opera singers etc. 

During the Indian bit - I remember at one point they had us all stand in a big circle in the main hall to learn to do like traditional Indian signing or something - but before we began, they had us do various stretching exercises to help us open our lungs or energise our karma or whatever. 

I was 16 and standing 1 along from this rather extroverted, potbellied blonde girl from the year below.  I think her name was Amy.  She was quite attractive, I remember;  shoulder length dirty-blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a button nose.  She had a very cheeky resting facial expression. 

And yes... she had a rather disproportionate gut on her; made all the more obvious by our school's very... unforgiving girls uniform requirement of a high waisted, figure hugging skirt.   This was just after lunch and I remember she legit looked like she was digesting a watermelon, whole. 

The instructor asked us all to do a stretch where we double over forwards, touch our toes and hold for (if I remember rightly) quite a long time while humming a solid note.  

Well this Amy girl couldn't do it... Like not even close.   Her gut was just too round. 

I remember her huffing and puffing, grunting and groaning as she tried to hum whilst forcing her potbelly to squash up against her thighs.  

Eventually she let out a huge sigh and erupted into laughter, unable to maintain her own composure in the face of how absurd she must have looked.   She turned to the girl stood immediately next to me (who was also from her year) and through her resigned laughter said:

"ha...i can't... Hehe... I can't do it!   Hahaha... My.... My BELLY is IN THE WAY!"  😄

She then squinted her eyes and let her mouth gape as if wanting to laugh hysterically but knowing she had to do it silently;  as if she knew this was humiliating but had had a belly for long enough she knew nothing else and was comfortable enough to be able to laugh at herself. 

The Indian teacher (who had a very stereotypical accent) came over and said something like

"What is the matter here?" 

She responds like: "I can't do it, sir" 

He asks her friend to sit on the floor and help "pull" this Amy's arms down so she can hold the position for the 30 seconds or whatever was required to complete the chant.  

Amy and her friend found this idea absolutely hysterical.   As the friend follows the instruction and tried to 'pull' Amy's arms down so she 'folds up' properly,  Amy makes like the types of noises and reactions you'd expevt out of a Saturday morning cartoon character;  sticking her tounge out and pretending to gag.  "Ooppppp!!", slapping her lips shut, shooting up her eyebrows,  looking over at me and pulling a face like she was in a pantomime and someone was trying to squeeze her into a corset. 

I think she may have made a joke about "this isn't a good idea, sir... I've just had me' lunch!!". 

Eventually the Indian teacher realises its not going to happen;  this girl isn't going to be able to touch her toes and hold for 30 seconds... so he says something like "Not everyone is naturally flexible, it's OK - you maybe could do stretches at home in future Til you get better" and moves on. 

Amy and her friend are trying to suppress a laughing fit.  Amy turns to her friend and sarcastically says under her breath  "I think I just need to lose me' belly, sir" 😂 

Guest George1431010
16 hours ago, Mr Froggy said:

A memory from back at school.  It's a fun one. 

I remember one time a bunch of us 'talented at music' kids ages 14-16 got the whole day out of our classes so we could have a whole day of private tutoring with these travelling world musicians.   It was like a government funded thing. 

One part of the day was spent with like some Indian guru types.  Another was spent with African tribal drummers.  Another with opera singers etc. 

During the Indian bit - I remember at one point they had us all stand in a big circle in the main hall to learn to do like traditional Indian signing or something - but before we began, they had us do various stretching exercises to help us open our lungs or energise our karma or whatever. 

I was 16 and standing 1 along from this rather extroverted, potbellied blonde girl from the year below.  I think her name was Amy.  She was quite attractive, I remember;  shoulder length dirty-blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a button nose.  She had a very cheeky resting facial expression. 

And yes... she had a rather disproportionate gut on her; made all the more obvious by our school's very... unforgiving girls uniform requirement of a high waisted, figure hugging skirt.   This was just after lunch and I remember she legit looked like she was digesting a watermelon, whole. 

The instructor asked us all to do a stretch where we double over forwards, touch our toes and hold for (if I remember rightly) quite a long time while humming a solid note.  

Well this Amy girl couldn't do it... Like not even close.   Her gut was just too round. 

I remember her huffing and puffing, grunting and groaning as she tried to hum whilst forcing her potbelly to squash up against her thighs.  

Eventually she let out a huge sigh and erupted into laughter, unable to maintain her own composure in the face of how absurd she must have looked.   She turned to the girl stood immediately next to me (who was also from her year) and through her resigned laughter said:

"ha...i can't... Hehe... I can't do it!   Hahaha... My.... My BELLY is IN THE WAY!"  😄

She then squinted her eyes and let her mouth gape as if wanting to laugh hysterically but knowing she had to do it silently;  as if she knew this was humiliating but had had a belly for long enough she knew nothing else and was comfortable enough to be able to laugh at herself. 

The Indian teacher (who had a very stereotypical accent) came over and said something like

"What is the matter here?" 

She responds like: "I can't do it, sir" 

He asks her friend to sit on the floor and help "pull" this Amy's arms down so she can hold the position for the 30 seconds or whatever was required to complete the chant.  

Amy and her friend found this idea absolutely hysterical.   As the friend follows the instruction and tried to 'pull' Amy's arms down so she 'folds up' properly,  Amy makes like the types of noises and reactions you'd expevt out of a Saturday morning cartoon character;  sticking her tounge out and pretending to gag.  "Ooppppp!!", slapping her lips shut, shooting up her eyebrows,  looking over at me and pulling a face like she was in a pantomime and someone was trying to squeeze her into a corset. 

I think she may have made a joke about "this isn't a good idea, sir... I've just had me' lunch!!". 

Eventually the Indian teacher realises its not going to happen;  this girl isn't going to be able to touch her toes and hold for 30 seconds... so he says something like "Not everyone is naturally flexible, it's OK - you maybe could do stretches at home in future Til you get better" and moves on. 

Amy and her friend are trying to suppress a laughing fit.  Amy turns to her friend and sarcastically says under her breath  "I think I just need to lose me' belly, sir" 😂 

Bruh I’m thankful for your stories but this one is about presumably a fifteen year old girl.. idk if I’m the only one it kind of makes me uncomfortable to read that on this site lol

Guest Mr Froggy
44 minutes ago, George1431010 said:

Bruh I’m thankful for your stories but this one is about presumably a fifteen year old girl.. idk if I’m the only one it kind of makes me uncomfortable to read that on this site lol

I did feel slightly self conscious about that but I won't condemn my younger self.   I found her attractive at the time (when I was about the same age as her) - and in my head when recalling the memory back - I just naturally picture the girl as the "same age as me now"

Same with all recollections of my youth really;  you don't see yourself as a child when you place yourself back in your teenage self's shoes.   Well I don't at least. 

I suppose I could have editrd the story to lie and say it happened at university - but the story itself was innocent and inherently non sexual so I thought I'd be honest. 

7 hours ago, George1431010 said:

I absolutely agree. It’s actually kinda creepy imo. I have stuff I could share on this thread from back when I was in high school, but I wouldn’t necessarily feel very good about doing so, since everyone involved was very, very underage.

• 2 weeks later...

friend of mine (azn one i've mentioned a few times in this thread) sent me a screen cap of a group chat with 3 of her closest friends. (one of which is pretty big and quite pretty and one is between chubby/fat and very cute)

the big one was complaining about her size and my friend typed, "some people think chubbier girls are cuter tho" (hinting at me, since we joke about this stuff a lot)

the bigger one replied "yet to meet these people"

the smaller one quoted the bigger one and said, "#teamchubs #stillwaiting"

and the bigger one replied to that, "and waiting..."

I'm actually not too proud of this one.

Near the end of high school I was at a friend gathering where one of my girl friends wanted to make a McDonalds run and was SUPER insistent that I, and just I, come with her. She was very pretty and also very, very curvy; she had basically been on that borderline between "fat" and "chubby" throughout high school but finally crossed over into "fat" our senior year. She was built very similarly to KittyPiggy but with a rounder face and a lot more in the chest area. 

Anyway, three movies in to a Star Wars movie marathon, wherein she was cuddling up against me for the entirety of Revenge of the Sith, she takes me on our McDonalds run and while I don't remember the full conversation, I remember she brought up dating and said something along the lines of:

Her: It seems to me that black and Spanish guys (I'm black, she's white) are a lot more open and comfortable with being attracted to bigger women. I don't mind, though.

She then brings up one time in class where we had to define the word "voluptuous" and a buddy came up with "sexy and fat at the same time". About how I then turned to her and whispered "OMG *girl's name*, that means you're voluptuous" and how it made her giggle and smile for the rest of the day.

My response to both of these things was "Umm yea... Uh huh".

Kinda regretting even now that I didn't pick up on that one... but I wasn't super confident and only kissed like two girls in high school so there you go.

To add even more icing to the top of my sadness cake, I ended up running into her at a Panera a few years after college and she got BIG; had to have gained like legit at least a hundred pounds in the 7ish years since I'd seen her. She had always had T and A and a chubby face, but EVERYTHING was a lot bigger now, her face was way fatter but still pretty, and she even opened up at one point about how she's always worn corsets because they're so comfortable (sure....) but her high school ones are in the closet somewhere, implying that she can't wear them anymore.  We caught up, she talked about her weight gain and how much she was eating at a couple points in the conversation (pretty sure because she could tell, at that point, that I was into it). There were a lot of snippets from that conversation too that I can remember more clearly since it was more recent, and I still get hot and bothered just replaying them in my head. Alas, she was currently single at the time (yay!) but I wasn't (aww) and then we went our separate ways, agreed to keep in touch, which, in Millenial, translates to "we never spoke again".

Gah it really makes me kinda wish girls were just more direct. I'd have dated her if she'd just asked me out. Either time.

Guest Mr Froggy

Another pudgy barmaid tale from clubland.

There was this girl I worked with a number of years ago. She wasn't too bright. Left school at 16 and became a barmaid as soon as she turned 18.

She was of slim build and average height. Mousy hair that had been attempted to be died silver and was now showing through. A cute face; flat, heart shaped with strong cheekbones and a triangular nose. Skin was pale and a little waxxy - I imagine she didn't have the best diet; too many trans fats or whatever and you could see it coming out of her pores. Still cute overall though - she looked like a slightly more weebish/subby Taylor Tomlinson.

The first time I saw her she had on these tight cheap skinny jeans and a plain white tank top. Her tummy was slightly not flat. Like a slim banana body type girl who's put on her first 5-10lbs more than she should have. I could tell her body wasn't the type to absorb weight well. You could tell just by looking at her that she was the type to gain pretty much only on her belly... But she was still slim enough that it could, in many outfits, still stay hidden.

She continued to gain at work but very slowly. I heard her once talking about how she often gets in after work and wolfs down "ten slices of toast" as a 'snack' . Like LOL... casual 1000+ carb calories right there. Probably 1500 with butter on.

Once I saw her make a Fb post asking for advice on a good local gym to join; saying she was "sick of being skinny with a podgy belly :(".

Skip ahead a little more and she gets this new boyfriend. He was shorter than her but facially WAY hotter. She was vanilla and nerdy, a clear 5/10, bang average. He was this tattoo-covered exotic looking dude with a face that could have made him a legit model. He was just like 5ft1 though so that seemed to seemingly put the two of them on equal smv footing.

Anyway, I began to think the guy was a secret feeder as soon after their relationship started, this girl began to gain at an absolutely STRATOSPHERIC rate.

Every time I saw her, she seemed to be eating. Coming into work... Scoffing a giant kebab wrap. Behind the bar... munching on crisps. After work, ordering in a huge pizza and eating it right there on the bar. I began to think, either her boyfriend was a feeder... or he was abstinate or something and she was turning to food to relieve the tension she must have been feeling now she was denied sex. It was well known amongst us all at work that this particular girls sex drive was sky high.

Anyway... she put on like 3-4 stone in easily under a year. One time at Halloween, she's walking in, looking RIDICULOUSLY big in her pumpkin dress for work and her boss shouts over and says:

"(girls name) omg! ARE YOU PREGNANT?"

She says back "No?", sounding confused by the question - as if it was a completely random thing to ask.

"Because you're BIG", her boss replied. -

-"Am I?"

"Ha... Yeah..."

--"I'm a plump pumpkin... a plumpkin hahaha"

Later, she split up with the pretty boyfriend and I heard my girlfriend at the time tell me that this girl had "finally gone to the doctors to see what's wrong with her stomach". Maybe she had some kind of over over appetite problem... or maybe the doctor just told her she was a fatty and needed more self control 🤔😂