Girls talking about their weight v2

Guest fishmish

Come to think of it, there aren't many women around my office that haven't complained about their weight. Just in the last couple weeks, one woman was complaining that she was having a hard time finding anything in her wardrobe that fit. Even clothes that she bought earlier this year were tight on her. Another couple were discussing their younger, thinner days, one of them mentioning how long it's been since she fit into a size 14. They also talked about how big young women and girls are today, claiming it's "not natural" and attributing it to their eating habits.

• 3 weeks later...

Here’s a story from a couple years ago at work. One Friday, I was at another office catching up with 2 other guys when a friend of theirs, a chubby young woman from HR, joined our conversation. She was quite pretty, with tanned skin and chin-length straight dark hair. This woman was one of those bubbly types - always smiling, extremely outgoing, really talkative and very open. I would say she was about 5’3” and 160-165 pounds, which really showed on her small frame. Her face sort of reminded me of Olivia Munn, but softer and rounder. And her body shape reminded me of freshmanbelly (or sophomorebelly, chubbyicecreambelly, or any one of her other names), if you remember her, but a little chubbier. 

She was wearing a casual Friday outfit, jeans and a forest green long-sleeve shirt, which really brought attention to her chubby midsection. Her jeans looked quite tight, giving her a very noticeable muffin top. While her shirt was long enough to cover everything, it was stretched tight around her middle, showing off her belly and love handles. 

We continued talking for a while, and somehow the subject turned towards exercising. 

Without hesitation, she grabbed some belly fat with both hands and said with a smile on her face “I should start hitting the gym, I can definitely stand to lose a few pounds.” 

Out of the three of us guys, I’m positive I was the only one who preferred bigger girls, but we all paused for a second, surprised she had openly said that while grabbing her belly fat and grinning. 

“Oh no you look good,” I said.

“Thanks,” she replied. “But like, it’s quite obvious these jeans are giving me a muffin top.” She laughed as she rubbed her hands across her lower belly and love handles and sometimes pinched a couple inches of fat. 

Again, I was shocked at just how comfortable she was with talking about her weight. I replied “Maybe thats true but really though, you don’t have that much fat on you.” 

“Yeah, I know I’m not actually like ‘fat’ or anything, just chubby I’d say, but this outfit really shows how much weight I’ve freaking gained.” Again, she rubbed her hands around her lower belly.

Another one of the guys spoke up this time. “Maybe it’s just that outfit. I never noticed you having a muffin top before.”

“That’s probably because I haven’t worn clothes this old in like, quite a while. When I got offered this job, I went out and bought an entire wardrobe of ‘business casual’ clothes, mostly dresses, that like actually fit. I’ve had this outfit for some time. I forget the last time I actually wore jeans. When I first got these clothes, they fit because I actually had, like, a somewhat flat stomach back then. Now I got all this chub.” She was smiling the whole time she was talking, and she was even giggling a little after the last sentence as she pinched some belly fat again. 

A few seconds of silence passed with her just playing with her belly and love handles. Then, as she was pinching a few inches fat, she said while grinning “seriously, look at this, it’s like all pure fat I’m pinching. I’ve never been this chubby before.”

“You’re being too hard on yourself,” one of the other guys said. 

“Maybe, but I don’t really think so. All this extra chub doesn’t really bother me. I mean, weight just doesn’t really matter. This is just an extra layer to keep me warm during the winter, right?” 

We all laughed at the joke.

“Anyway,” she continued. “What is everyone up to tonight?”

We started talking about our weekend plans. She said “I plan on seeing some movie with some friends at like 9, which is good because that will give me enough time to go home and change my pants before the movie. These jeans are like, really digging into my chub.” Again, she was giggling after the last sentence. 

Unfortunately I never got to see her again, but I hope she stuck to her “it doesn’t really matter” attitude and has maintained or even hopefully gained weight.

2 hours ago, MuffinTopFan said:

Here’s a story from a couple years ago at work. One Friday, I was at another office catching up with 2 other guys when a friend of theirs, a chubby young woman from HR, joined our conversation. She was quite pretty, with tanned skin and chin-length straight dark hair. This woman was one of those bubbly types - always smiling, extremely outgoing, really talkative and very open. I would say she was about 5’3” and 160-165 pounds, which really showed on her small frame. Her face sort of reminded me of Olivia Munn, but softer and rounder. And her body shape reminded me of freshmanbelly (or sophomorebelly, chubbyicecreambelly, or any one of her other names), if you remember her, but a little chubbier. 

She was wearing a casual Friday outfit, jeans and a forest green long-sleeve shirt, which really brought attention to her chubby midsection. Her jeans looked quite tight, giving her a very noticeable muffin top. While her shirt was long enough to cover everything, it was stretched tight around her middle, showing off her belly and love handles. 

We continued talking for a while, and somehow the subject turned towards exercising. 

Without hesitation, she grabbed some belly fat with both hands and said with a smile on her face “I should start hitting the gym, I can definitely stand to lose a few pounds.” 

Out of the three of us guys, I’m positive I was the only one who preferred bigger girls, but we all paused for a second, surprised she had openly said that while grabbing her belly fat and grinning. 

“Oh no you look good,” I said.

“Thanks,” she replied. “But like, it’s quite obvious these jeans are giving me a muffin top.” She laughed as she rubbed her hands across her lower belly and love handles and sometimes pinched a couple inches of fat. 

Again, I was shocked at just how comfortable she was with talking about her weight. I replied “Maybe thats true but really though, you don’t have that much fat on you.” 

“Yeah, I know I’m not actually like ‘fat’ or anything, just chubby I’d say, but this outfit really shows how much weight I’ve freaking gained.” Again, she rubbed her hands around her lower belly.

Another one of the guys spoke up this time. “Maybe it’s just that outfit. I never noticed you having a muffin top before.”

“That’s probably because I haven’t worn clothes this old in like, quite a while. When I got offered this job, I went out and bought an entire wardrobe of ‘business casual’ clothes, mostly dresses, that like actually fit. I’ve had this outfit for some time. I forget the last time I actually wore jeans. When I first got these clothes, they fit because I actually had, like, a somewhat flat stomach back then. Now I got all this chub.” She was smiling the whole time she was talking, and she was even giggling a little after the last sentence as she pinched some belly fat again. 

A few seconds of silence passed with her just playing with her belly and love handles. Then, as she was pinching a few inches fat, she said while grinning “seriously, look at this, it’s like all pure fat I’m pinching. I’ve never been this chubby before.”

“You’re being too hard on yourself,” one of the other guys said. 

“Maybe, but I don’t really think so. All this extra chub doesn’t really bother me. I mean, weight just doesn’t really matter. This is just an extra layer to keep me warm during the winter, right?” 

We all laughed at the joke.

“Anyway,” she continued. “What is everyone up to tonight?”

We started talking about our weekend plans. She said “I plan on seeing some movie with some friends at like 9, which is good because that will give me enough time to go home and change my pants before the movie. These jeans are like, really digging into my chub.” Again, she was giggling after the last sentence. 

Unfortunately I never got to see her again, but I hope she stuck to her “it doesn’t really matter” attitude and has maintained or even hopefully gained weight.

hot. thanks for telling us. she was so open about her fat, I bet any bf of hers could tease her and have endless fun with her gut and lovehandles

Update on my friend.

Turns out she's a total bitch. I still won't post her social media account. It turns out she used to be a track star but has now gained 35 lbs at least. I met up with her recently and she complained about her bf not wanting to fuck her anymore. Also every time when I see her she burps a lot, even moreso when drunk. She hasn't had time to buy new clothes either. When she's not wearing a sweat shirt her bulging gut is present for all to see. It's the result of stress eating and alcohol. Can't wait to see how she copes with post graduation stress.  

I'm at a mini festival thing, and camping over with around 300 people ... many families.  In the tent next to ours is a mother and father I  50s and 2 daughters around 19 ish. One of the daughters is noticeably bigger and pictured here.  I've just heard her father saying to her ..." look how out of breath you are , you were just playing with the kids.  Your carrying fat too much fat on you , You need to slow down on the junk food. " Daughter's answer was : "stop nagging". I'll try to get more pics in next 2 days. 

Guest MUSEic
On 6/2/2018 at 2:32 PM, freedomfeeder said:

Update on my friend.

Turns out she's a total bitch. 

That's a weird thing not to qualify.

Guest fishmish

This story doesn't involve a girl talking about her weight, but other people talking about a girl's weight and her boyfriend's reaction.

A friend of mine once knew this girl who was into him. He didn't feel the same way, and when going over the reasons why, he couldn't quite figure it out. One of his central reasons, to his understanding, was that she was too heavy for him and that he preferred slimmer girls. The girl here wasn't particularly big, but she certainly wasn't skinny, just thick, and probably not too far off from the American average, which objectively speaking, is fairly chubby these days.

Jump forward and half a year ago he gets a new girlfriend. Last week I was to meet her for the first time and till then had only seen one profile selfie, in which she appeared to be an average if not slim girl. So here I am, coming into the room, 100% expecting to see a small, slim girl by his side.

Imagine my surprise when, after looking around a moment, convinced that his girlfriend was somewhere else, I was introduced to a thick, somewhat chubby girl. I was taken aback by her puffy cheeks, slight double chin, thick thighs, and cellulite. Another friend of mine was also surprised, based on what we thought his taste in girls was, by "how pudgy she is."

Next day, his girlfriend leaves and then his Aunt and Uncle come over. She had just met them the day before. At this point my friend is still upstairs when he overhears his uncle talking about his girlfriend, "If she can't eat this and that, and can't eat all these many things, how is she still fat?" (They are a Chinese family, so blatant insults of another's body weight is pretty common). My friend's mom makes excuses for her, explaining that when came over to visit in December she was thin and that the girlfriend had admitted to her that she had gained a lot of weight recently but wanted to lose it. (This was news to me. It sounds like she was considerably thinner when my friend and her first got together but that she's gained a lot since they began dating.)

My friend came storming downstairs, super pissed off, and started shouting at his family for their comments. He was sulking and mad at them for the rest of the day.

It was gratifying for me to observe: a guy who said he only liked slim girls now happy with his chubby girlfriend and even defending her weight!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SKFHh

Not so much a girl talking about her weight as accidentally revealing it.

This girl is very bottom heavy - big ass, big thighs but always had a relatively flat stomach.

Recently though you can see her belly is getting bigger, and there are definitely some rolls when she sits down.

I know that a couple of years ago she was 140lbs (or so she said anyway), but today she got her phone out and had set a picture of her scale as the background, I can only assume as motivation.

She's now up to 167lbs, so has gained 27lbs in the past few years. She's only about 5ft 3, so has moved from a healthy weight to well into the overweight region in that time

• 2 weeks later...

The friend I’ve told you about before visited again not too long ago. We didn’t talk about her weight as much as previous times, but I still have some stories to tell. 

When she arrived late at night, the first thing I noticed was that she had certainly not lost any weight. In fact, she was probably the biggest I’ve ever seen her. 

I say this because before, if she was standing up straight while wearing loose or baggy clothes, you couldn’t really tell she had a belly. She still certainly looked thick and couldn’t hide her love handles, but it wasn’t till she sat down that one could see she carried quite a bit of belly fat.

But it was different this time. When she arrived and stepped out of her car, I saw she was wearing scrubs because she had come straight from work. You would expect scrubs to be baggy, right? But not on her, she filled it out. There was a clear outline of her belly, and if you looked closely, you could see an indent where her bellybutton should be. For the first time since I’ve known her, it appeared her belly stuck out as far as her boobs. 

Not only that, but her butt and thighs really filled her bottoms. And her arms, which appeared to be bigger and softer than ever, filled out the sleeves. 

I know she had gotten a new job recently, and if I were to guess - those scrubs probably fit her when she first started, but since then she has put on weight. I would later learn that she lives one block away from her favorite pizza place in town. 

She then came inside and squatted down to pet my dog, which was an amazing site. Her bottoms stretched tight across her butt, and her belly bulged forward to rest on her thighs. When she started petting my dog, her arm fat shook like jello. Once upon a time, she actually had strong volleyball arms, but now there is absolutely no definition to them. 

Then she sat down on the couch as we chatted for a bit, and I couldn’t help but take notice of her newfound plumpness. Her thunder thighs spread along the couch further than I remembered, and there was more belly fat resting on her lap than before. Her top was stretched very tight around her belly and muffin top, showing off every roll and bulge. And you could definitely see where her bellybutton was now, as the indent in her shirt was more defined than earlier. 

As good as that evening was, the next day was be even better. A group of us were going to a play, and we had to dress more formally than usual. She wore dark gray slacks with a black long-sleeve button-up dress shirt, and the outfit looked small on her. It was tighter than her scrubs, showcasing her curvy, plump figure - revealing every bulge and roll again. She also had her shirt tucked in and it really emphasized her muffin top, which spilled over her pants waistline. The shirt seemed especially tight around her belly, as the buttons were already slightly strained. 

As we sat down in our seats I watched her belly fat bulge forward and onto her lap again, and I glimpsed something wonderful. It was a little hard to notice at first because she was wearing a black undershirt, but some of her belly fat was actually poking out of the shirt between the buttons! 

And I was lucky enough to watch this many times, because every time someone walked in front of us, she had to stand up to make room,m. And then she would sit back down and cause her belly fat to bulge out again. 

I made two other delectable observations also. First, she was wearing a belt with a silver buckle, but when she sat down her belly fat completely hid it from sight. And second, the back of her dress shirt had become untucked, and if it wasn’t for her black undershirt, she would have been showing off some nice love handles. 

All of this was great to watch, and I wanted to know more about that outfit - like why she chose to wear it. My assumption was that it was the only formal outfit she owned, and that she knew her belly fat poked out of it, so she wore a black undershirt in hopes of making it less noticeable. 

I tried to bring up the subject in a more indirect manner, because I didn’t want to blatantly point out she was too big for that outfit in front of everyone. “Have I seen you in that before? It looks familiar.” I asked. 

“Probably not,” she replied. “I only wear this for formal occasions. Now, I used to wear clothes similar to this when I did catering in college, but I don’t wear those clothes anymore.” I had no doubt that was because those outfits didn’t fit anymore. She continued speaking. “I wear this outfit all the time for stuff like this, and even all my job interviews a few months back. But I doubt we’ve been somewhere together where you’ve seen it before.”

“Ok I see,” I said. “It’s a nice outfit. It looks good on you.”

“Thanks.”

I feel like my assumption was correct. It sounds like it’s the only formal apparel she owns that “fits.” I felt even more confident about my guess when she kept complaining about her outfit. She never used the word “tight,” but she kept saying “stiff,” “constricting,” and how she “can’t wait to change back into pajamas.” 

It was difficult to get her to talk about her weight this time - which may be an indication that she’s bigger than ever and a little ashamed. The next day though, I actually got her to discuss her weight a little. She was wearing jeans with a fitted purple shirt that emphasized her chubby midsection. The short-sleeves of her shirt also brought attention to her thick, flabby arms. And even while standing straight up, you could see some belly fat spilling over the front of her jeans. We went out to breakfast before hiking, and we each had a big skillet for breakfast we couldn’t finish. 

As we were leaving, she said “I actually can’t believe I didn’t finish that.”

“It was a big meal,” I replied. 

“Yeah, but still, I used to packing away everything in front of me. But maybe this actually a good sign. Maybe I’ll actually start losing weight.” 

“I didn’t know you were trying to lose weight.” 

“Basically I just started, I was trying to eat healthier before I came out here.” 

“Have you noticed any weight loss since you started eating healthier?”

“Oh no not yet, it’s still too soon for their to be any difference.” 

“I see. How much weight do you want to lose.”

“I don’t have any set goal in mind. I just want to be more fit.”

“So there isn’t a specific number you’re aiming for?”

“No, I don’t use a scale.” 

“Really? Then how do you plan on tracking your weight loss.” 

“Just if my clothes start fitting better and stuff like that.” 

“I see. It is just a number on a scale. It’s not that important.”

“Exactly. I’m not set on losing a certain amount of weight. I just want to have more energy, and I want to be able to do some things more easily.”

“Like what?”

“Just like, it’s exhausting to carry all this weight up stairs. And I have so much belly fat that it gets in the way sometime. For example, I’ve been trying to do some yoga but some of those positions are impossible for me.”

“I understand.”

Later, we went on our usual hike. She talked how she wanted to lose weight and how she wanted to start walking/running on a regular basis. But then she also smiled and laughed when she said her weight doesn’t matter, which doesn’t seem like the attitude you should have if you want to lose weight.

I tried telling her that she was not in bad shape, that she keeps up with me when we go hiking. But she said “I know I’m not obese, but I’m still not in good shape.” 

I found that interesting. According to the BMI chart, being a 5’6” woman at 200 pounds classifies you as obese. And I’m sure she’s over 200 pounds now, probably 210. 

Later during the hike, we went up this tall and really steep hill. For the first time since I’ve known her, she stopped halfway up to catch her breath. She looked truly fat in that moment - tired and breathing heavily with her hands on her sides that were digging into her doughy love handles and belly fat. 

She eventually recovered and walked to the top of the hill, and we resumed our walk even though she was breathing heavily again. She didn’t say anything about it - I think she was really embarrassed. I would guess that for the first time in her life, she felt obese. Despite all the 50+ pounds she had gained since I’ve known her, she had been able to keep up with me till that moment. Sure, she would complain about stairs and stuff, but it would only slow her down a little. For the first time she had to stop because she was too fat to go up the hill all at once. It was interesting to watch, but I’m also kind of worried that moment might push her to lose weight. 

And then that was it really, she left after that, but I hope you enjoyed this story.

Guest JigglyArms

I've been into all this stuff for years, and I've remembered every single experience, so here are some of the more memorable ones.

1. Probably the earliest experience I had was a couple years ago, when I overheard a girl talk about something jiggling, but then her words were lost in a wave of noise. 

I waited the rest of the day dying to know what she was talking about, and I decided I had to know or else I'd go mad. She was really nice and I was pretty good friends with her so I asked what she was talking about in the most nonchalant, casual way possible. 

She explained her and her friends were laughing at how flabby her calves were, and how they jiggled at the slightest movement. She then proceed to sit down, extend her legs on the ground, and shake her flabby legs. I'm not into calves, (who is?), but hey you know that's how life goes. I was hoping for arms, but what can you do. The girl really wasn't my type, but she had short blonde hair, decent looks, and was really tall but also very out of shape and uncoordinated, to the point of it being a class joke on how clumsy/unfit she was.

2. Now we move on to better stuff.

This girl, in the same class btw, was easily the hottest girl in school and everyone, and I mean everyone knew it. She had the stereotypical ring of friends to back her up, just like the Mean Girls movie lmao

But she wasn't mean at all, very nice, really smart too since she was in all the advanced classes with me. Like this girl was heaven.She had a delicious smile, a cute face, ta n skin, dark blonde hair, the works.

Only she wasn't the skinniest girl there, really closer to the curvier, less popular girls. She played soccer so she had a decent build of muscle, but her entire body was softened by layers of fat. While she never had some miraculous 40 pound gain you guys all talk about on here, she stayed soft and perfect for the years I knew her. I used to hear her get out of breath after running, (don't ask me how she got through soccer) I used to see her take off a hoodie, exposing her soft, round tan stomach for just two seconds before she blushed and pulled it down. Her shirts were always really short and tode up easily. She also wore really tight pants that showed off her fine ass every day, sometimes they'd slip off cause they were so tight, revealing perfection. We never became the greatest of friends, but we sure talked a lot, and I made her laugh every day. Some wonderful times.

3. Here's some of the most recent stuff.

Just months ago I was sitting by a gorgeous brunette, who was friends with this other blonde girl who had one the finest ass I had ever seen on someone that skinny. The brunette and this girl got into a conversation nearby me once, and my ears picked up their conversation as something along the lines of eating.

The blonde girl said something like-

"Oh I eat so,so much more than anyone I know, but I never gain weight. Just have a perfect metabolism I guess."

Already I was imagining her metabolism failing on her.

The brunette responded with something along the lines of

"Oh my gosh, I wish I was like you. Two years ago I had abs and everything. Then I guess my metabolism failed. What once was abs is now just pudgy skin. Like I can pinch it, it's just so flabby."

I wanted the conversation to go on more, but the group laughed at the brunette's comment and they got on talking about something else. Now keep in mind this brunette was no chubby goddess, but she definitely was soft. She radiated that 'skinny-fat' look, with her small, thin frame covered in soft adipose. It's likely this girl had never exercised once, her weak muscles were heavily atrophied, covered in soft creamy skin. Despite not having a muscular, curvaceous frame, she still rocked a perfect ass. Just a miracle, I guess.

Later on that year the same brunette made a comment to my friend who was sitting next to me, completely random.

"You ever just sit down and your thighs like smoosh all over the seat? Like spread out?"

I looked over at her thighs, which I used to think we're nothing special, spreading over the seat like soft warm loaves of bread. How her pretty thin thighs went from nothing noticable to gushingly soft, I'll never know. I guess she really was just skinny fat, most of her generally thin thighs being fat that covered undeveloped muscles and bone. 

My friend, not being the smartest guy, responded with-

"Oh that? It's fat."

She pretended to freak out, saying to the entire class that my friend had called her fat. She was of course joking, she didn't seem to care but wanted to have fun with my friend. 

That class was wonderful with the blonde who has a 'perfect metabolism', the brunette who wasn't afraid to show how skinny fat she was, also another perfect brunette with the best thighs and hips I've ever seen, not to mention the teacher was very, very soft and highly as well.

That's all for now, tell me if you want to know about the teacher or the other girl.

I have some stories regarding my friend, this time about her relationship with her younger sister. They’ve never seen eye-to-eye, and they occasionally have criticized each others’ weight. 

For the sake of making the story easier to tell, I’ll refer to my friend as Kim and her sister as Kristen. 

It started several years ago, back when my friend Kim was around 150 pounds. Back then, she played high school volleyball and did a lot of outdoor activities like hiking. She actually had a somewhat athletic build, but she was still curvy, with a little pudge around the midsection and had a nice, round butt. She knew she had a nice body, and she was critical towards others who were clearly bigger than her.

Her sister, Kristen, had a completely different personality. She was a complete couch potato who watched a lot of tv. When I first met her, she was an average-sized girl standing 5’5” tall and weighing about 140 pounds. But she was extremely soft-looking, there was not the slightest hint of muscle on her. In fact, she even had a tummy despite not being a chubby girl. 

My friend definitely prided herself on being the stronger, more athletic daughter of the family. She would make not-so-subtle hints towards Kristen about how she should go outside or play a sport. Then, Kristen gained about 15 pounds, and my friend double-downed on the criticisms. Kristen had developed a noticeable muffin top, which spilled over the waistline of her jeans and often poked out from under her small shirt. Whenever she leaned over, the top of her butt crack was visible. 

Kim would tell her to “pull her pants up,” “get some clothes,” and/or “lose some weight” whenever she got the opportunity. And it appeared Kim got some satisfaction out of it. Kristen always appeared hurt by the criticisms, but she never tried to lose weight. 

Fast-forward a couple years, and they have both gained some weight. Kristen had probably only gained another 10 pounds, weighing roughly 165 pounds I’d guess. 

Kim though had gained a whopping 30 pounds, upping her weight to 180. At this time, Kim was in college and no longer playing any sport regularly. So on top of weighing 30 more pounds, she had lost some muscle mass and replaced it with fat. She was still stronger than the average woman, but she was far from her peak physical condition in high school. 

So, as you can see, the tables had turned, my friend Kim had become the fat sister. To make this difference even more noticeable, the two of them were gaining weight in different parts of the body. Kristen’s new weight went mostly to her upper body, including her boobs. She was actually looking kind of voluptuous at the time. Meanwhile, none of Kim’s new weight went to her boobs. Instead, it had went to her belly, hips, butt, and thighs - and she looked straight-up chubby. 

Despite clearly being the fatter sister, Kim would still criticize Kristen about her weight. I remember one time specifically, the three of us were sitting in the back seat of a car riding out to the park to go for a hike. Both Kim and Kristen had some belly fat resting on their thighs, Kim more so than Kristen. Kristen’s shirt had started to ride up a little, exposing a roll of belly fat. 

Kim noticed this, and she proceeded to poke Kristen’s belly and say something like “You’re belly is getting too big for your shirt.” 

Without hesitation, Kristen replied “you have a bigger belly than I do” as she pinched a handful of fat from Kim’s gut. 

Kim slapped Kristen’s hand away, and then crossed her arms in front of her stomach to stop Kristen from doing that again. Kim didn’t say anything, but she was visibly angry and embarrassed. Her attempt to put her sister down had backfired and she had been exposed as the fatter sister in front of friends. From then on, Kim didn’t criticize Kristen’s weight in public. 

I was surprised that Kim had continued criticizing her sister for that long though. She was not in denial of her size, she had told me multiple times that she was 180 pounds and wanted to lose weight. But old habits die hard I guess, and it was only a matter of time till Kristen called out Kim’s hypocritical attitude. For a while, I never heard Kim talk about Kristen’s weight gain. 

Now fast forward the the present, and Kim is now over 200 pounds, and Kristen probably weighs 190. Kim has continued to expand as before - her boobs have remained the same size, but her belly, hips, thighs, butt, and now arms have become thicker and flabbier. She is undeniably fat now. Surprisingly though, has definitely become more comfortable with her body. She will make jokes about how fat she is, but she still wants to lose weight. And thankfully, she doesn’t criticize anyone about their weight anymore. Except her sister that is. 

Kristen has a definite apple shape now. Her belly and boobs have gotten bigger, but her butt, hips, and thighs have remained (relatively) thin. 

Several months ago, I was talking to my friend Kim about her weight. I said something along the lines of “In my opinion, you look good. You’re not in as bad of shape as you think you are. You’re still the strongest woman I know, and you don’t tire out when we go hiking.” 

She replied “I know I’m not in terrible shape. Take for example my sister Kristen, now she is in terrible shape. I actually weigh more than she does, but she wears bigger shirts than I do. I normally wear a women’s large, sometimes an XL depending on the brand. But she always wear an XL, there’s no way she could squeeze into a large. And that’s because she is all fat while I have some muscle. You can’t see - or even feel - my muscles anymore because of all this chub I have now.” She paused for a second as she smiled and laughed. “But I know they’re there. So yeah, I know I’m not in terrible shape. I’m in far better shape than my sis.” She said all of that with a proud tone, as if she felt like she was better than her sister because she wasn’t as fat. 

I was kind of surprised she just brought up her sister like that. I thought their relationship had improved because they don’t live under the same roof anymore. But I guess now that Kristen is bigger than her, she feels like she’s allowed to criticize her once more. 

And I feel like I should point out that Kim definitely where’s bigger pants than Kristen. I didn’t want to say the out loud because I was afraid it would upset Kim who was feeling pretty good about herself in that moment. 

And that’s all the good stuff I have right now. Hopefully one day soon I’ll see them both again and they’ll fight about who’s fatter. That would be something to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really girl talking about her weight, but girl talking about other girl’s weight, in fact talking about my wife’s weight ! We were at a party and my wife was wearing a white pair of jeans, of course very tight on her fat ass and belly, and a short top. I have to say that I like so much when she is wearing these jeans, emphasizing her curves, saddle bags and belly bulge.

I was discussing with a group of friends, in fact I was with them, but not really taking part of the discussion, when I heard two girls besides our group, girls unknown to me. « Look at this one, wearing white jeans when you are that fat ! She is not ashamed », «and she doesn’t forget eating ! ».  I looked at them, they were looking at my wife, who was helping herself at the buffet.

Later on, a friend of us introduced us to these two girls, and we had some friendly discussion. When my wife went to the buffet to have some dessert, she asked the girls is they wanted some, they declined. My wife said « I should not, I already ate quite well, but it looks so good » and one of the two girls replied « we should enjoy sometimes ».

• 2 weeks later...

So one time I was eating lunch out with some friends, and a girl we knew from school came in with her mother. Now the girl was skinny but had some really really nice curves. I’m talking perfect hourglass. Her mother had the same figure, but with an extra 150 pounds attached. I mean I saw the mothers ass holy shit. My friends were gawking at the girl, which I did too. She was pretty damn hot. I like girls in a wide range of sizes. So I appreciated both of their looks. Then they sat down in the booth nearest to us. With the mother having her back to me. And I heard their conversation (wasn’t eavesdropping the mom talked loud). And when they ordered the daughter orderd a triple cheese burger and the mom ordered the same. After the waitress left the mother said “honey you better start watching what you’re eating. Remember i was your size when I was your age.”   Girl-  “No mom my metabolism  fast enough. Plus I need the carbs for the volleyball match tonight.” Mom- “Ok. Just sayin you don’t want that ass of yours to get any bigger” girl-“whatever”

I haven’t seen that girl since. highschool. But I’ve heard she’s looking more and more like her mom. 

Edited by 1mn01
Typo

• 3 weeks later...

My close coworker just came over after a drunk night of dancing. She's a very cute, average-sized asian girl. (Just hanging out, she's married but very open and curious about discussing sexuality) We were talking about respective kinks and while she had already known about my weight gain fetish, I showed her my porn stash and described more in detail why it was hot to me. We looked at my folder of before and afters along with a certain censored social site and she said, "I can definitely see how this is hot, looking at these pictures, I'm getting... ... ...feelings...hahahaha :)" She was quite fascinated and wanted to see more. Hope I haven't inconvenienced her husband if she decides she wants to try and get a little chubby as a result of what I've shown her. :D

She had also said on two occasions recently, "now that the weddings over... i kinda wanna eat unhealthy... hehehehe"

My friend was really athletic and everyday she would be training or going for a run but about a month ago she broke her leg.. so Ive been looking after her and doing stuff for her. Most of the food she has asked for is chocolate or burgers, absolute shit and she is really starting to get chubby, she’s blonde really cute and she had an amazing figure but right now her thighs are chubby, she got a large muffin top and her hips are really chubby, I got a feeling once she recovers she lose it again sadly

Edited by UnknownFatteningfan
Bad spelling

Just a short snippet of conversation overheard this morning between two plumpish 30 something ladies -

"God I'm dreading weigh-in this week, I've been really naughty"

"I know, me too, it is so hard in the summer holidays, I really need to start shifting some cos I know I will put on over christmas, I always do"

"Yes, I do as well. I wish I could eat what I want and not be fat""

"Ha, if only!"

There is something just so sexy about women who can't resist snacking and love their food too much to lose weight!

• 2 weeks later...

Due to a massive amount of IT jobs in my area, I live in a neighborhood that's predominantly Indian. Over 60%. The women are almost always stay at home wives that cook all day and also don't value western concepts of beauty as much (the women don't wear makeup, don't fashionably style their hair, don't wear western clothes, etc). Their meals are all based on clarified butter (ghee), fried breads and heavy cream curries. Because of this, they all seem to absolutely blow up within two years of marriage.

This summer we were at a neighborhood block party and my wife saw a very obese indian mom who served with her on the PTA board earlier that year. Because of my wife's large weight gain, the indian woman was bewildered and didn't recognize my wife. My wife was a little mortified. Even further, the indian woman flat out says "Oh, wow, I didn't recognize you, you've gained a LOT of weight.....You look really good (she was staring at my wife's belly as she said this)."

It was a sobering moment for my wife that even someone from 6 months ago didn't recognize her. But I also couldn't get over how direct and positive the woman was about being fat! Makes me think many indian homes admonish the weight gain.

I visited my friend not too long ago, and this weekend turned out to be pretty exciting. This may be my longest post yet. 
When I first arrived, she was wearing a baggy outfit that consisted of a big unisex t-shirt and athletic shorts, but that wasn’t enough to hide the fact that she had not lost any weight since last I saw her. When she sat in her rocking chair, she had a thick roll of belly fat resting on her lap, and her butt, hips, and thighs filled the seat from armrest to armrest. 
Later that evening, she had developed hiccups and decided to show off this strange habit she has to get rid of them. She lied on her back on the floor with her knees bent, like she was about to do a sit-up. In this position, her belly fat was pressed up against her thighs again. Even while lying down, her gut stuck out further than her boobs. Then she placed her hands on her soft, round belly and started rubbing as she breathed in and out. I watched her belly rise a couple times. 
Then, when her hiccups were gone, she started bending up - as if she was about to do a crunch - which really squeezed her belly fat against her thighs. But she stopped only part way up, lied down on her back again, and then rolled over onto her stomach before standing up slowly. I couldn’t help but think that she originally intended to get up from her back until her belly stopped her. 

The next day was extremely exciting. First off, I was helping her with some laundry. The first thing I noticed was that she had more XL/size 14 tops than I remember from before. Then, I noticed she was throwing some scrub pants towards the back of her closet, and that she had brand new ones (with the tags still on them and everything) lying on her dresser. I grabbed a pair of old scrub pants and saw they were a size Large. Then, I sneaked a look at the brand new ones, and they were a size XL. I was excited to see she was outgrowing her scrubs. 
When she got dressed for the day, she was not wearing jeans as she normally does. Instead, she was wearing these tight, stretchy black running pants - and much like yoga pants - they left nothing to the imagination. In fact, in the proper lighting, you could make out her panties. Again, I could not help but think she had outgrown her jeans and was now wearing something stretchier. 
She also wore a tight, stretchy workout purple sleeveless top, with a gray short-sleeve workout top over it. This helped “smooth out” her upper body, but it still showed off how thick she was now. 
After picking up her roommate from college, a blonde woman who has also gained weight and probably weighs about 180 pounds, we went to this treetop adventure place. It’s like an obstacle course where they put you in a harness and then you go through rope bridges and zip lines up in the trees. As we were getting prepared for the treetop adventure, something happened that would bother my friend for the rest of the weekend. 
We were putting our harnesses on, which had a waist loop and two leg loops. Then you were supposed to hold them up with your hands as the instructor adjusted and tightened them. But my friend didn’t really have to hold the harness up - her hips, belly, and thighs filled them out and it could not be tightened anymore. The instructor came over, and she looked over my friend’s body, and decided she needed a bigger harness. She left and came back with a bigger harness that also had shoulder straps. She said something along the lines of “we don’t have many of these, so we try not to give them out.” The waist loop and legs loops were bigger on this one, and my friend was able to pull them up much easier, and the instructor adjusted it. At first, my friend didn’t say anything, but her face showed she was clearly upset and embarrassed at what just happened. 
Her college friend teased her by saying “oh look, you’re special.”
But my friend just responded “yeah, I guess.”
Later in the course, we were waiting in line, and my friend was adjusting the straps around her plump body when she said “I hate these shoulder straps.”
“They don’t look comfortable,” the college friend said. 
“Yeah, I do not understand why she [the instructor] gave me this one. The first one fit fine. There was no way that waist strap was going to slip down over these hips, you know what I’m saying.”
“Definitely,” and all three of us laughed a little. 
“Seriously though,” my friend continued, “these shoulder straps are useless. The first harness fit good, it felt snug. This is just...ugh.” 
“Yeah, I don’t know what the instructor was thinking,” the college friend said. 
My friend would bring up this subject multiple times throughout the day - and it basically resulted in the same conversation each time. Getting a bigger harness definitely bothered her, I think she felt slightly insulted. 

Watching her on the obstacle course was a pleasure. Her size and weight definitely made some of the obstacles more difficult for her. She had a particularly hard time with the cargo rope nets, especially when she had to climb straight up. She was real slow and seemed to be struggling to lift her 200+ pound body. Other parts of the course were split into 2 paths, an “easy” and “hard” path, and she always took the easy one, saying “I simply don’t have the arm strength for the hard path.” 
Other obstacles required taking really long steps, and whenever she came down on one foot hard, her entire thigh, hip, and butt cheek would jiggle. Her pants would really stretch when performing this, further accentuating how thick and soft she was now. 
There were also zip lines that went from the trees to the ground, with mulch at the bottom to cushion you. When she did this, she would always slide in on her butt, getting mulch all over it. Then she would try to wipe it all off, and again, this caused her butt, hips, and thighs to jiggle.
While we were waiting in line one time, the two women started talking about how much they were enjoying this, and that they’d want to do it again sometime. My friend turned to her old roommate and said “but first, we should lose some weight.” 
“Oh definitely,” the roommate agreed. 
What made this conversation even better was that the group in front of us were all thin, athletic women. Normally, I’d think bigger women wouldn’t want to talk about their weight while in the company of thin women, but these two were comfortable enough with their weight to continue talking. 
The roommate continued “it would make some of these obstacles so much easier.” 
“Oh yeah, I don’t trust my arm strength enough to do the more extreme obstacles, so that’s why I’ve been doing the easier ones.” 
“Me too. I’ve been trying to lose weight. What happens is that I follow a good diet plan for a while, and I lose a few pounds. But then some major thing comes along that stresses me out and then I stress eat. Then I’m like ‘well, I gained back all the weight I lost.’” 
“I see. At least you’re losing weight here and there before gaining some. My weight just keeps slowly creeping up on me. I’ve started reducing my portion sizes, now I just need to find the time to workout,” my friend said as she laughed. 
“Yeah, I don’t have the time either.”

And right after the treetop adventure, they both insisted on getting burgers and milkshakes. Before entering the restaurant, my friend had taken off the grey outer shirt, leaving on only her purple shirt that really showed off her plump figure. Now you could clearly see her muffin top and belly and how they jiggled as she walked. Again, as she sat in the booth, her thighs spread immensely and her belly fat was resting on her lap. Just a little while ago, these girls were talking about losing weight, and now they were excited over big, bacon cheeseburgers with more bacon ground into the beef. And they each got a milkshake too. They both finished their meals, but they were stuffed. This meal was a late lunch, and my friend said that “this is the last thing I’m eating today.”
After lunch, we went on a short walk and just like before, my friend struggled going up hill. She was going very slow and breathing heavily. 
We came to a split in the road, and the roommate said “let’s go right.”
“Hold on,” my friend said between breaths, “let’s stop and figure out where we are.” It certainly sounded like she was just trying to find an excuse to stop and rest for a bit. 
Later, my friend and I went to a small party. And despite what she said after lunch, she had some chicken strips.  

Then the next day was almost as good. She wore an outfit very similar to the day before, with tight, stretchy navy blue running pants, and a tight, stretchy black sleeveless shirt. Again, this really showed her figure and left nothing to the imagination. Her hips, butt, and thighs filled out every inch of those pants, and you could easily see how her thunder thighs and butt jiggled as she walked. You could also hear her thighs rubbing together with every step. 
Her belly and love handles spilled over the waistline, and her tight shirt further emphasized her muffin top. When she turned sideways, I could see again that her gut stuck out further than her boobs. And with her arms fully exposed, it really just how soft and flabby they had become. 
I couldn’t help but think of how fit she used to be. When I first met her, she was a dedicated volleyball player, with an athletic, strong physique. She was thicker than most of the other players on her team, but not much. Her stomach used to be mostly flat, and her arms were actually slightly toned. She would brag how during volleyball practice, she could do 100 crunches. Looking at her now, one would never guess she was any sort of athlete. There’s no muscular definition to her at all anymore - everything that was once firm and toned is now soft and doughy. Her once flat stomach is now a large gut, and her arms are thick and incredibly flabby. 
We went shopping at a mall for a while, and it was nice just watching her walk around for a bit. Walking on a hard concrete surface seemed to further emphasize her thighs and booty jiggling. 

Then later, we were driving around in the car, and she started talking about her weight. 
I forget what led to this first comment, but it had something to do with pranking people by pulling down their pants. Anyway, she started laughing and said something like “back when I was really skinny, I could pull down my pants while they were still buttoned. I definitely don’t have to worry about that now.” 
“No you don’t,” I agreed. 
“Nothing is going to slide down over these hips, especially that harness yesterday.” 
I smiled a little, as I could tell she was still upset over the instructor giving her a different, larger harness. I knew we were going to have a good conversation about her weight and body now. I replied “Yeah. Those shoulder straps did nothing but annoy you.”
“Exactly. And that first harness actually fit comfortably. And I have these large hips, once you tighten it around my waist, they’re definitely not sliding back down,” she said while laughing. 
“Yeah, they should have given that second harness to someone who didn’t have hips.”
“The only other people I saw with that harness on was big fat football player-like guys who had big bellies. They needed the shoulder strap because their bellies were bigger than their hips. I’m not built like them,” she said while laughing. 
“No you’re definitely not,” I said. 
“Exactly. I’ve gained most of my weight in the hips. I’ve never had a belly. Well, I have a bit of a belly now because of all the weight I’ve gained.” Then she actually placed her hand on her belly and rubbed it a little, as if she was feeling how big it was now. 
I smiled a little. Here was a woman whose belly stuck out past her boobs while standing and she said that she only had a bit of a belly. Then I said “Yeah, it’s not big at all, I wouldn’t even call what you have a belly, it’s more like ‘ab pads.’” I said as a joke, and she laughed. 
“Haha. Well, I kind of have always had ‘ab pads’ though. But now there’s so much more fat here than there used to be.” Again, she rubbed her belly, then continued. “But that still doesn’t explain what the instructor was thinking. I may have a bit of a belly, but I don’t have a big enough belly to need shoulder straps.” 
“Maybe she misjudged your body. Maybe she noticed how big your hips and butt are and assumed you must have had the belly to go with it?” 
“Maybe. That’s the only guess that’s made any sense. But still, she should have saw that I don’t have a big belly. Like yeah, I definitely have a belly, but that waist strap on the first harness fit comfortably around my waist and it wasn’t going to slip down over these hips.” This time, she rubbed her huge hips and thighs. 
“Definitely.” 
Then, the subject of the conversation changed to our jobs. And she was talking about how her new job is better than her old one. Here was the most interesting part. 
“The schedule for my old job was crazy. Often, I only had time for one big meal. And I would just make or warm up and huge portion of Mac & cheese and eat it all at once. That’s why I gained so much weight when I worked there.”
“I didn’t notice you gained weight,” I lied. “How much did you gain?”
“I don’t want to tell you.”
“How much do you weigh now?”
“I’m not going to tell you.” 
“Seriously? I’m not going to tell anyone.” 
“That’s not it, I don’t want anyone to know. I haven’t told anyone, not even my mom.” 
“So? You can tell me. I want to help.” 
“I know you mean well. But my weight is my thing to worry about, not anyone else.”
So yeah, she refused to spill any info about her weight. She was willing to tell me she weighed 200 pounds a year or so ago, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she is up to like 220 now. It must be pretty high to be that strict on telling people how much you weigh. 
Anyway, the conversation continued.
I said. “Well, I can’t tell that you’ve gained weight.”
“Well, I have. I’ve been told though that I wear it well. Like, I’m well-proportioned. I have all the right curves in all the right places, they’re just bigger.” She started laughing and smiling. 
“That’s definitely true.” 
“Yeah, like it even makes it hard to buy clothes. I’m fine with shorts and skirts, but it’s difficult for swimsuits and pants.”
“Why is it hard to shop for swimsuits and pants?” 
“For swimsuits, like first of all, absolutely no one piece suit fits me. If it’s big enough for my hips to fit in, it’s always baggy around my torso. And if it would fit around my torso, there’s absolutely no way I’m fitting these thighs into it. So I always have to get two-pieces. Even then, I have to buy my two-pieces separately. If they come in a set, again, the bottoms might fit but the top will be too big, or the top will fit and the bottoms are way too small. So I have to get them separately. My tops vary between medium and large, and the bottoms have to be like an XL. And pants, especially jeans, have a similar problem. If they fit comfortably around my waist, they’re normally really uncomfortably tight around my hips and thighs. And if they fit around my thighs comfortably, they’re normally loose around my waist.” 
“How about the pants you’re wearing now?” I asked as I pointed to her stretchy running pants. 
“These are perfect. They fit comfortably around my waist and they’re stretchy enough for my hips. Now, sometimes the waistband rolls down and I have to pull them up-" she said, and I immediately thought it was her belly/muffin top that caused that. She continued "but otherwise these are great."
Last time I met her, she did mention that she had been trying to eat healthier. Since she was so open about her weight right now, I decided to ask “How is your diet going? Have you noticed any weight loss yet?”
“No, I haven’t really started. I’m taking steps to lose weight, but like, baby steps you know,” she replied with a laugh, then continued. “I’ve started trying to reduce portion sizes. But not yesterday though. I was out with friends so I was having a big burger and a milkshake.” Again, she was smiling and laughing.
“That’s ok though. It would be wrong to not splurge while hanging out with friends.”
“Exactly! And I’m only going to do that occasionally. But as I was saying, I’m taking baby steps. I’m in no hurry to lose weight. I’m not ashamed of my body. Like I’ve been at this weight now for about 6 months, obviously it doesn’t seriously bother me.”
I think that last comment was a slight lie. Because it had been less than 6 months since I had last saw her, yet she had stopped wearing jeans and upsized her scrubs. But still, her attitude about her weight was nice to see. I said “that’s a good thing. Your body size doesn’t really matter.” 
“Exactly. So I’m going at my own pace when it comes to this weight loss thing and do what I’m comfortable with. Like, seriously, I can’t really go for a run at all right now. I need to lose some weight first, then begin working out.” 
Then we started talking about the upcoming months and when to hang out again. Somehow the conversation got off topic, and she started talking about how she loves to bake in the winter. So yeah, she’s not losing any serious weight anytime soon. 

This time, I decided to post some photos. She was looking so good last time, that I had to share. The first pic is her in a bikini from 2009, when she was 150 pounds. This was roughly a year after she stopped playing volleyball, so she's a little softer and thicker than she was normally at the time. She removed this photo from social media when she reached 180 pounds. 
After that comes some photos from 2017, wearing the same bikini top. Around this time, she told me she weighed 200 pounds. 
The photos of her in a purple shirt and jeans are from spring of this year, and I’d guess she weighed roughly 210 then. These photos really show how big and soft her arms are. 
Then come the recent photos, where she refused to tell me how much she weighed. I’d have to imagine she’s gained weight since the spring because she up-sized her scrubs, so I’d guess 220. 
I feel these photos don’t do her justice, she seems bigger in person than in these pics. It’s partly because of my camera or the angles of the photos I think. But you definitely still see a significant gain. 

• 2 months later...

This great thread shouldn´t die. I will add just a small thing, not too exciting though: Overheard two young woman at the tubestation talking about thier "problemzones", how they look in a bikini and so on. Sadly it was too loud to get the real picture. What was most interesting though was how the lowered their voices, giggled and looked around while talking this subject. The embarrassement ;) One was normal sized, the other slightly chubby.