Girls talking about their weight v2

There is an office I go to frequently in my work. There are several women that work at various office jobs. A few days ago I was there and several ladies were talking. One is pregnant, about 5"7" with a big butt. One of the others commented that her butt had shrunk. She replied it does when she is pregnant. The others though that was good. The pregnant woman replied that her husband likes her butt big. The other was surprised and said "Oh really ". She said yes, I'm sure he is ready for the baby to be out so all the food I eat will go to make my butt grow bigger. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had some down time tonight, so I figured I would fill you guys in on the ex-girlfriend that I’ve been on-again/off-again with the past few months. The last update came from the summer back in June and there have been some interactions since.

For starters, she hasn’t lost any weight. In fact, I would wager that she has continued to slowly put on more weight. Most of our interactions have been centered around going out, getting food, and consuming alcohol. These are all things that haven’t exactly helped her reverse her increases in weight.

The highest confirmed weight I have for her is still 186 pounds, but in truth, she looks like she’s approaching 200 pounds. She’s 5’5”, to give you some sense of her frame.

The most salacious of our interactions came during the late summer. She invited me over one evening to meet up. I was shocked when she answered the door in a skin tight, purple nighty. It was embarrassingly tight and in truth, wasn’t really appropriate for her figure. If she was trying to cast the classically alluring look of a sex kitten then she failed…miserably. However, this was right up my alley. Seeing her thick, bulbous belly pressed up against the fabric of the nighty was a sight that was nearly too much to bear. One thing to note was how deep the outline of her navel was through the fabric.

I wasn’t surprise to see an empty bottle of wine on the kitchen counter. Nor was I surprised to see another one opened up, with two glasses already poured. There was no way she would allow herself to be seen so exposed in such poor condition without the help of wine. I took careful not at her gait, which was as wide and plodding as ever.

Little did I know she had a bubble bath drawn. Not being a fool, I obviously obliged, as I was quite interested to see what was going on underneath the overly taut nighty. After getting in, she asked me to avert my eyes. Which seemed silly. So, I asked her why?

“I don’t want you to see all of my stretch marks.”

I snuck a peek anyways, shocked at just how big her naked body had become. I never ceased to be amazed by this, despite having seen it a few other times throughout the course of the past year. As she stretched out, pulling the nighty off of her bloated body, I noticed just how her stomach now hanged. It had gone from a round, soft, growing pot to now officially beginning to hang.

I noticed right away that she had two, very angry red stretch marks going across her bloated abdomen, right by her belly button. In addition to that, I noticed the same thing across her breasts by each nipple, which had grown at least a cup size. Of course, some of their pertness had been sacrificed with that added volume.

Upon climbing into the tub, I was impressed with just how wide, round, and soft everything about her had become. Her belly folded well into her thighs as she sat in the bubbles. Given that the wine was flowing, I was able to get a little bit more hands on than normal. At one point, she saw me looking at her more generous chest and said, “don’t get used to it, I’m going to lose weight.”

Of course, she hasn’t. I’ll leave out some of the more prurient details as to what happened next so I don’t bore any of you.

A few weeks later, we went out for pizza. She ordered a salad at first, which I told her was a foolish move at a pizza place. Her reply, “it’s a caesar salad, so it’s loaded with calories.”

The night went on, as we ordered our pizza and had some drinks. We ended up going to another restaurant later on that evening, this time for margaritas. It didn’t take long for her to digest two of them. We ended up going over to another bar afterward and having a few more drinks.

By the end of the night, we ended up back in the car and she got silent. She seemed a little bit upset. In her defense, she was a bit drunk. So I asked her what’s wrong.

“I’ve gained too much weight..”

She said this as she pouted. I told her that was silly and that there was no reason to think that. Truthfully, she had, at least in comparison to what she WAS. For those new to this saga, she used to weigh about 130-135 pounds and was a competitive athlete.

After settling her down, I ended up driving her home. For whatever reason, we couldn’t wait to go inside. She unbuttoned her jeans and attempted to take them off in the car. After we finished whatever it was we had set out to accomplish, it was time to go inside. The only problem was that we could not get her jeans zipped and buttoned back up. So, she walked up her driveway and into her house with her jeans completely undone.

One interesting aside - whenever she was carded to buy liquor (at the store or at the bar) I noticed that the person evaluating her ID almost always does a double take. Her listed weight on the driver’s license is 140 pounds. She’s at least 45 pounds heavier than that now. While no one has said anything to her about it, it does make for an interesting side bar.

There has been more than one occasion where she has mentioned her weight. A few friends of mine live in her neighborhood. When I made mention of it one say, she replied, “oh, they probably don’t recognize me because I’ve gained weight.” I played it off like that wasn’t the case.

But that’s a dirty little secret, because I spent some time with those friends about a week earlier. Their first question to me was whether or not she had gained a ton of weight or if it was someone else that looked similar, walking her dogs in the neighborhood.

Interesting enough, someone that I have conversed with and shared stories/photos with over the years from this very website said the following to me:

“She's gone from being one of the hottest gals you've dated, to now probably the fattest and frumpiest.”

That probably sums it up the best.

Anyway, here’s to more updates (I hope) forthcoming. Thanks for reading and following around. Let me know if you have questions/comments!

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, @maxymumspyder for the great update and for taking the time to share. I love your stories! Eagerly awaiting the next episode. This woman is an FAs dream. From what you tell she's just destined to be a fatty. May she take full advantage of the holiday season! I'd love to know her weight, but that number is hard to extract, for sure.
Anyway, very well written!

@ronnie17de - I appreciate you commenting and reading along. We'll see if there are more updates or not to come. I'll certainly be angling for the opportunity to engage with her again. As I mentioned, the highest confirmed weight I have is 186 lbs. My guess is that she's closer to 200 lbs now, if not more, but it's hard to tell. I can tell you with confidence that she certainly hasn't managed to lose any weight, that's for sure. I would say at this point, she's realized her destiny of becoming a fatty! The question becomes just how big will she get? I guess only time and continued overindulgence will tell that.

My day at work was super busy, but somehow in the middle of that I happened to get a good moment of conversation. One of the girls I've mentioned before on here.

Snapchat-1875076753.thumb.jpg.76d5c3dd4bbfe762636a2c9e2bc21fab.jpg

was eating a piece of pie and our chef says, " I don't know how you can eat that and be in good shape."  Then another girl eating food said, "it'll catch up to you". and then the cook said "Where? I'm looking at you sideways I can't see anything". And then she said, "I hide it very well." (The picture is on the bottom and yes it's blurry) 

Then the cook laughed and said sure and walked away. I followed because I didn't want to say anything lol. 

2017-12-09 (3).png

On 12/9/2017 at 10:25 PM, Bellyfan2017 said:

My day at work was super busy, but somehow in the middle of that I happened to get a good moment of conversation. One of the girls I've mentioned before on here.

was eating a piece of pie and our chef says, " I don't know how you can eat that and be in good shape."  Then another girl eating food said, "it'll catch up to you". and then the cook said "Where? I'm looking at you sideways I can't see anything". And then she said, "I hide it very well." (The picture is on the bottom and yes it's blurry) 

Then the cook laughed and said sure and walked away. I followed because I didn't want to say anything lol. 

Wow... so nice that you posted pics.. she definitely has a belly!

Guest Frenchy

One girl I knew came home from an all inclusive holiday, two weeks of eating, drinking and sunbathing! She'd certainly made the most of it!! I was a friend of her brothers and happened to be round when she came to see him and her mum, her parents are separated and she lived with her dad. When she walked in she was wearing a loose jacket a tracksuit bottoms so couldn't see anything, she hugged her mum who then proceeded to rub her belly and laugh saying "it's bigger than before you dieted for your holiday" the girl replied with "mum, i've done nothing but eat, drink and sit in the sun! haha" she'd asked her mum to pick her up some bigger jeans and went upstairs to get changed into them, they looked tight! 

she then wen't into the kitchen for some food her mum had cooked her, during this time her brother went out but as I was friends with his sister she told me to stay and we'd have a catch up when she'd finished eating, which i gladly did hoping to see more of her. She came in wearing her new jeans and a white tank top, this girl had a massive chest and after eating on top of her holiday weight gain a huge belly to go with it, saying I'm stuffed and admiring it  from the side in the mirror. She told me to look at it as she looked pregnant, I didn't need asking twice!! Her shirt was riding up her belly showing her tattoos, I'd never seen them properly and now seemed like a better time than any so asked for a look and she pulled her top up below her breasts saying "you'll never get a better look at them, they're so stretched!" I must have been staring for a while before her mum came in and interrupted. She then sat down and asked me "do you mind if I unbutton my jeans? they're too tight" which of course I said I didn't. Later on when she was going to leave she attempted and failed to fasten her jeans back up, so I gave her my jacket to cover her up but it was stretched tight over her belly showing the bottom of it and her open jeans. It ended up with me driving her home as she didn't want to walk as she was still too full, the whole ride back she had her full tummy out rubbing it. She was perfect, wish i'd have had the courage to touch her.  

Guest Frenchy

Another one was when working away in a previous job, we were given expenses for everything. We were in a hotel for around 6 weeks with meals out every night. one girl in particular (She was 5'4" UK Size 6) was making the most of it, she'd indulge every chance she got saying her family wouldn't let her eat like this. Several weeks into this trip, I was waiting for everyone in the hotel reception to then go for food when this girl came down in a loose yellow dress and excitedly said I can't fit in my jeans, there's too much belly haha, I said you could wear them and leave them open? she said "I could...or wear a loose dress and go and fill my food baby again" that night she ate and drank everything she could, when we left she pulled her dress tight and telling me how pregnant she looked, leading to me rubbing her belly and her asking if I felt a kick.

The next day she went shopping for size 10 clothes and by the end of the trip she was saying how tight they were, she took all the weight in her food baby as she called it which went from 24" at the start to her needing 36" jeans by the end. she kept wearing fitted office clothes, which showed off her belly, leading to people asking her if she was pregnant, her response was always to laugh and tell them it's a food baby and she's getting fat.

On 21/05/2017 at 11:32 PM, maxymumspyder said:

Whenever I fell onto your story after a newly update, I always confusedly mislead it to one of my own stories and I was like : "uuuh?? Why this story and descriptions are so similar to mine's?? I didn't remember have written this story like this, with such delicate fluidity and furthermore at this very past date..." .

This is only when I read more thoroughly the text and notice "porcelain skin and very welcoming blue eyes" , "angular face" or "At one point in the phase around 160 pounds, she was asked if she were pregnant" that I finally realize those are simply coincidences because my friend and yours both have the same height and likely same built, I suppose. 😂 Though the way their both figures expanded differs greatly coming to the 160s, I figure it. Btw, nice story mate, give us more updates about this journey, please! :)

On 12/16/2017 at 2:57 AM, John Smith said:

Whenever I fell onto your story after a newly update, I always confusedly mislead it to one of my own stories and I was like : "uuuh?? Why this story and descriptions are so similar to mine's?? I didn't remember have written this story like this, with such delicate fluidity and furthermore at this very past date..." .

This is only when I read more thoroughly the text and notice "porcelain skin and very welcoming blue eyes" , "angular face" or "At one point in the phase around 160 pounds, she was asked if she were pregnant" that I finally realize those are simply coincidences because my friend and yours both have the same height and likely same built, I suppose. 😂 Though the way their both figures expanded differs greatly coming to the 160s, I figure it. Btw, nice story mate, give us more updates about this journey, please! :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed reading. Sounds like great minds think a like on this one. Here's to some more updates soon!

On 13/12/2017 at 9:15 AM, Frenchy said:

Another one was when working away in a previous job, we were given expenses for everything. We were in a hotel for around 6 weeks with meals out every night. one girl in particular (She was 5'4" UK Size 6) was making the most of it, she'd indulge every chance she got saying her family wouldn't let her eat like this. Several weeks into this trip, I was waiting for everyone in the hotel reception to then go for food when this girl came down in a loose yellow dress and excitedly said I can't fit in my jeans, there's too much belly haha, I said you could wear them and leave them open? she said "I could...or wear a loose dress and go and fill my food baby again" that night she ate and drank everything she could, when we left she pulled her dress tight and telling me how pregnant she looked, leading to me rubbing her belly and her asking if I felt a kick.

The next day she went shopping for size 10 clothes and by the end of the trip she was saying how tight they were, she took all the weight in her food baby as she called it which went from 24" at the start to her needing 36" jeans by the end. she kept wearing fitted office clothes, which showed off her belly, leading to people asking her if she was pregnant, her response was always to laugh and tell them it's a food baby and she's getting fat.

Girls who are confident about their weight are so cute. Fuck beauty standards.

Oh I have so many... I've grown into being less shy about my preferences (it helps when you're black and it's already a stereotype) and you'd be surprised how open some girls are with you when they know it's a turn-on. Where to begin...

I was "talking" to one girl for a while, kinda a flatish ass but REALLY wide hips. She was more self-deprecating than anything, but hey. Some gems from conversations we've had (this was a few years ago, so nothing's verbatim).

Me: "Hey there's pizza inside if you want any."

Her: "I totally would, but I had a huge dinner already and afterwards I tried on my dress pants (we were music majors with a concert coming up) and they wouldn't fit."

-

Me: " I'm still hungry. Do you want anymore food?"

Her: "I spent all weekend eating junk food and didn't move at all so I really need to stop lol."

or just listening to her pant after going up 2! whole flights of stairs in one go...

And so many more just from that one girl. Looking back, I thought that she just hated herself, but she totally knew that I was into it.

Another fond memory I have is of a 275 pound pear-shaped Spanish girl I ended up hooking up with sitting on my lap (it was the first time I got a girl that heavy to put her full weight on me. It was heaven.) while we ordered Chinese food and listening to her complain about how she usually orders more and she never gets to eat until she's full because it takes too much food. Keep in mind that this same girl was legit only maybe around 140 pounds 2 years prior when I met her. God I miss college...

Speaking of pear-shaped weight gain, I knew a couple of super gorgeous pear-shaped vocalists who got huge. One of them I didn't date. I remember participating in a bake sale in the lobby. She walks by in super tight jeans and one of the other guys calls out to her something along the lines of, "Hey, name here, you should come buy something from our bake sale!"

She sticks one leg out, gestures to one of her extra-thicc thighs and says loudly, half-joking, "Umm, have you seen me?" before walking away.

Currently, all three pear-shaped girls I've mentioned ended up losing pretty much all the extra weight, even the Spanish girl who I honestly thought for a while was secretly gaining. Sigh, I guess...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to post another update on my friend. She visited my place a little while back. I wasn’t able to get her to talk about her weight as much as before unfortunately, but there were still some interesting conversations and moments. 

First off, upon seeing her, she definitely hasn’t lost any more weight since the last time we hung out. In fact, she may have gained some, if not all of it, back. 

We decided to exchange Christmas gifts, and one of the things I got her was a t-shirt in a women’s size large. 

“I don’t mean to be mean, but I wanted to give you this early in case it didn’t fit so I could order a new one,” I said as gently as possible. 

“Oh no it’s fine. What size is it?” She then looked at the tag. “A size large. It should fit. Most larges fit me.” 

The next morning, we were eating breakfast, and she was sitting on a stool and leaning over table. This position really emphasized her belly fat and muffin top. A thick roll of belly fat spilled over the waistline of her jeans, completely covering the button from site. The bottom of her shirt was tucked between her lap and her roll of belly fat, tightening the shirt and revealing just how flabby her stomach is now. Her shirt was also stretched tight around her love handles, which also spilled over her jeans waistline a couple inches. 

(Just a side note, her love handles have gotten huge. She has always had love handles but back in high school 50-some pounds ago, you could only see her love handles if she wore a tight, form-fitting top. But now, it’s basically impossible to hide. Even the hoodies she wears now seem to have trouble hiding her muffin top.)

While we were driving to the trails to go hiking, we got on the topic of medications and how some medications cause people to gain weight. 

She said that “yeah, some meds cause people to retain water weight. I took a prescription in college that did that to me, but I only gained like 5 pounds of water weight. The other 50-some pounds was naturally gained body fat.” She then smiled and laughed a little, as if it didn’t really bother her. 

While hiking, we got on the topic of working out. 

I said “I’ve been thinking about taking up trail running, it looks like fun.”

“It is, I used to do it.”

“Maybe next time I visit your place, we can go trail running.”

“Sounds good, but you should know that my trail running pace was never really fast to begin with. Now, it’s probably a very slow jog.” Again she laughed a little as she said that. 

On the way back from the trails, we got ice cream and chatted for a while in my vehicle. She mentioned that she needed to change her pants after going hiking.

I said “I have some sweat pants you could borrow.”

She started that same laugh again, and said sarcastically “Oh yeah, pants that fit you will definitely fit over my butt.”

“You’re butt is not that big,” I lied. 

“Oh yes it is. I have a waist and big hips and this body was not made to fit into men’s clothing.” 

Then we stopped at a department store. She found this women’s flannel long-sleeve button down shirt she liked. She grabbed a size large and held it up to judge its size. She then put it back and grabbed an XL. 

We arrived back at my place, changed, and had a big dinner (I forget what though). We then went out to a big international grocery store that has some small restaurants inside it. We were going through an aisle with Asian goods when she noticed some Korean BBQ sauce. 

“I love Korean BBQ!” she exclaimed. 

“I like it too. There’s a small Korean BBQ place in this store, but I haven’t tried it yet.”

“WHAT?!” she got excited. “There’s one in here.”

“Yeah, we walked by it when we came in.”

“We have to go back.”

“But we just ate.”

“I know but it’s Korean BBQ, I’ll find the room. And you’re skinny and need to eat more anyway.”

So we went back and each had a Korean BBQ taco, which were delicious. 

That evening we returned to my place and watched a movie, and she was on the couch leaning sideways on a stack of pillows with both legs curled up on the cushion. Similar to that morning, that position really showed off her belly fat. But also, one could see just how big and thick her thighs and butt had become. 

The next day, after another big breakfast, we decided to go out shopping. She was wearing the shirt I gave her for Christmas and shirt she just bought over it, but unbuttoned. 

She walked up to me and pointed towards the shirt I gave her. “See it fits. I fill it out but it fits.” 

We went to a mall, and shortly after arriving, she went and got a pretzel, and she returned with an extra one for me. 

I said “Thanks Buy why? I’m still full from breakfast, I’m not sure I can finish that.”

“Yeah well I never pass up a pretzel, and you need to eat more.”

I honestly couldn’t finish my pretzel. When she noticed, she said “I’ll finish it” - which she did. 

After shopping a while, we went back to my place to relax a little before going out to dinner. She took off her button up shirt, leaving on only the t-shirt. She laid down on the couch on her back with her head propped against a pillow and her knees bent with her feet close to her butt (similar to a sit-up position.) This pose - along with a slightly smaller shirt - showed off her belly fat even more so than before. A thick roll of belly fat spilled onto her thighs again, hiding the button and zipper of her jeans from site. And this time, her love handles were threatening to pop out from under her shirt. We watched some funny videos on YouTube for a while, and her belly fat jiggles if she laughed hard enough. 

We then went out to dinner at a Brazilian Steakhouse, and she definitely ate more than I did. I still had some food on my plate but hers was cleaned

“I just can’t eat as much as I used to,” I said. 

“Yeah, your stomach must have shrunk. But me, I’ve never been able to eat more than I can now.” 

On the way back to my place, we started reminiscing about high school. I mentioned that she is definitely more confident now than before. 

She said something along these lines: “Yeah, I’m so done worrying about my weight. It used to bother me but not really anymore. There are so many more important things to stress out about than my size. I have so many more things in my life that are of a higher priority that I’m not going to worry about what I’m eating. I don’t have the time to work out and I’m not dieting right now because I don’t want to add that stress on top of all the other things going on. Do I want to lose a little weight and be more healthy? Sure, I certainly have weight to lose because everything I’ve gained since high school has been fat. But it doesn’t bother me, I’m happier now. Back when I was a teenager, I was self-conscious of my size and appearance. But now I know that stuff doesn’t matter. Plus, as you have pointed out, I’m not in terrible shape, I’m just not in as good of shape as I used to be. There’s nothing wrong with me carrying a few more pounds than before.” 

That was quite a bit for me to process, so all I could say was something like “I’m glad to hear that.” 

Ands that’s all the good stuff from that weekend, hopefully I’ll get to see her again soon. 

PS: I was texting her one day and she mentioned that she was watching Netflix and eating Christmas cookies. I think it’s a strong possibility that next time I see her, she’ll be carrying a few more pounds.

Was talking to a girl today who I've posted about before (pic attached) today and she was talking about her weight.

She was talking about how she's going to go for a run with her brother tomorrow, in an effort to shift the lbs, but the things she was saying were a real turn-on for me.

"I've put on SO much weight and I just want to lose it all"

"I'm SO unfit"

*other friend suggests a route to run* "Maybe when I'm less unfit"

"I've been trying SO hard not to eat junk, but I've had a KFC and a McDonald's this week"

"I probably shouldn't even be drinking because alcohol is empty calories, but I've been drinking Baileys all week"

She spent a year working abroad, instagramming pictures of milkshakes, pizzas and desserts, then came back with a double chin, much bigger boobs and love handles that spill over her jeans.

Clearly she knows how much weight she's put on, so she usually wears big hoodies and high waisted jeans but hearing her talk about how chunky she's gotten is amazing.

1.jpg.61f0d16eaf3c97914f28e76093a3f12a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I met my ex at a mutual friend's house for dinner. She was with someone at the time, but I noticed her of course. She had recently gotten her belly button pierced and, after an infection, had let it close. Still, she had retained the habit of fingering her belly button absent-mindedly and occasionally resting her hand on her tummy. I thought it was cute, especially after dinner that first night.

A few months later and she was single and looking slim but very attractive. She had a big butt, dancer's legs, small but perky B cups. We hooked up but didn't really start dating for a few months. It was fall and we spent many an hour in bed, sleeping late, hibernating and making love. I noticed her jeans were getting tight at the hips. One morning she stood up next to the bed wearing nothing but panties and while stroking her little tummy she said "I really have to get back in shape."

"You look great," I replied, "voluptuous."

"Do you really think I'm voluptuous?"

"Yes, you have amazing legs and a curvy ass. Wide hips and a thin waste. Gorgeous."

It was true, she had hips that flowed perfectly into her butt from the small of her back. She had put on a few pounds but not in the form of lovehandles, as so many young white girls do. Her belly was rounder than it had been, but I didn't mention it. She had a tendency to bloat after carbs--bread, beer, lots of random other things. In the morning her belly would be flat and by night it could really expand. This was incredibly hot particularly when she would stroke it in public. Combined with her weightgain, she often found her clothes getting tight. Pants and shirts that fit in the morning would become tight and revealing as the day wore on. 

Once, we went to an Indian buffet--all you can eat, free naan. The food was fantastic and we went all out. She finished two plates and attempted part of a third, all with bread and a little beer. The magic combination. She sat back in her chair, uncomfortably full. When we got into the car I heard a thunk and looked over to see she had unbuttoned her jeans. 

"That's better," she sighed, "I'm sooo full!"

We stopped at a friend's house for a drink. I sat on the porch and she stood nearby talking to another young woman. As my ex gesticulated her shirt rode up a bit and I could see she had forgotten to button her jeans. Her bloated little belly sat round between her hips. I saw the woman she was talking to take a long look and say:

"You know your fly is open."

"Oh yeah," my ex said, putting a hand over her foodbaby, "I overdid it a bit at the buffet. These aren't closing again tonight..." 

There was something so hot about her eating her way out of those jeans and the carefree way she displayed it. She was the first/only girl I'd met who would not suck in if I touched her stomach. I loved to come up behind her and hold it whenever she was full of food or drink or both. While she noticed my affection for her belly, she never seemed self-conscious or inhibited. It was the same around others, she would never suck in no matter how bloated and pregnant-looking she got. 

One night we went to a gathering at her family's house. There was quite a spread of hummus, pita, olives, all sorts of little things and lots of it. When we arrived, she asked her mother to borrow some pants--her's were uncomfortable. Her mother produced a pair of flowy pants with a stretch waist. My girl changed and came out wearing a white camisol, stretch pants and a fashion belt around her mid section. She then proceeded to gorge herself. Some combination of the carbs, beer, whatever, she blew up like a balloon. The fashion belt came undone and was cast aside. At the end, she was laying on the floor quite stuffed. I was in heaven.

As we walked home, she put a hand on her belly and announced, "my stomach is so distended!" She certainly wasn't wrong. 

At this point, she had put on a good 20 pounds. Her arms were fleshier, thighs had thickened and her butt had developed a nice round jiggle. Even when she wasn't bloated, her stomach had started to protrude permanently. She had developed a pouch just below her belly button that spilled over her waistband. It was hard to hide, and impossible when bloated. Once while stretching, a friend's daughter caught sight of her paunch and asked if she was pregnant. 

Despite how appealing this bloating was, especially as she gradually put on weight during our relationship, there were times where it caused her discomfort. She had very painful periods accompanied by bloating and terrible cramps. This caused her to seek out advice from some "alternative medicine" practitioners (I'm not a believer). to be ctd!

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick story about an attractive former coworker. I work at an IT company with business casual attire. She had moved from Florida to the northeast for this job, and she started around the same time I did. She was probably about 5’6” tall, in her mid-late 20s, and married with I think two kids at the time. She definitely had the thick, soft, married-with-kids body, and I’m sure she was already well over 200 pounds, I’d say 215 or 220, when she started working at the office. Every part of her was chubby, from her arms, boobs, and belly, but her most prominent features was her huge booty, hippo hips, and thunder thighs. I’ve attached a photograph of a woman with a similar butt for reference. 

While we worked under the same manager, we sadly didn’t get to work together at all, so I don’t have much to tell. The manager gave her a lot of secretary-like duties like scheduling trainings and recruiting for projects. 

Most of the time, she wore a blouse or some other loose fitting top with appeared to “smooth out” or hide how chunky she was across the middle. This, in combination with her sizable boobs, made her look like she was just thick instead of fat. But there was no way she could hide a butt her size. She often wore black slacks, and her butt, hips, and thighs filled out every inch. You could see her butt bounce and thighs jiggle with every step, and you could hear her thighs rubbed together when she walked. 

On casual Fridays, she would usually wear jeans (again, filling out every inch) and a casual shirt, which most of the time was a little more snug that her blouses. 

The first time I remember seeing her was on a casual Friday, when she stood in front of the room to introduce herself. She was wearing jeans so tight it left little to the imagination, and a red 3/4 sleeve burgundy t-shirt/Henley like top. This was actually snug around her waist and actually showed she had a bit of a belly, especially when she leaned forward slightly and a fat roll squeezed over the waistline of her pants. 

She seemed very nice and pleasant, but at the same time she was not the kind of person who would let someone push her around. She had a very pretty smile, blue eyes, and dark straight hair that reached the middle of her back. 

The second time I saw her, she had entered a room where a group of us new hires, all male, were studying/training for an upcoming exam. She was wearing her famous black slacks this time, and a white top with 3/4 sleeves (I think she like those sleeves because they were sure to cover her flabby arms). Again, she introduced herself, and I enjoyed watching her booty as she left. 

When she was out of hearing range, a coworker, who was from Texas, said critically “Damn, that right there is a mighty big woman.” 

Then another coworker added “at least she’s nice.”

“Yeah, but still,” the Texan replied. 

I wanted to say something to the effect of “that’s not very nice” but I remained quiet because I wasn’t about to start some sort of argument with people I just met. 

I saw her around the office quite often, mostly sitting in her office chair, which was actually quite a sight to see because her booty nearly filled the seat. In the lunch room, her butt would actually hangover the sides of those thinner chairs. 

Whenever a new training session or projects came along, she would be out walking around making a list of best candidates and such. She came into my cubicle to talk about a training, wearing black slacks and a white top once again. We chatted for a bit, then she leaned over to use my desk to write on her paper. Her butt was right beside my face then, I looked without turning my head as I didn’t want to be caught. Her slacks were stretched tight as she leaned over, and it seemed like a minor miracle that they didn’t rip. She then stood back up and left, and like before, I just had to watch her walk away. 

Later that day, I overheard her talking to another coworker, and she said something like “you would think with all this walking around that I’m doing, that my clothes would be looser instead of tighter.”

“Maybe you’ve shrunk some of your clothes,” the coworker tried to give an optimistic excuse. 

“I wish,” she replied, “but the scale points to another reason.” 

Over the next two years, she slowly continued to gain weight, especially during the winter months. Having lived in Florida her whole life before, this lifestyle of staying inside and indulging in candy seemed to really new and interesting to her. Almost every Friday, someone would bring in donuts, and she made sure she got one. 

Whenever I saw her at a company party, she always got more than one plate of food, and her last plate was always full of desserts. She seems like one of those people who needed to try everything on the table, and I never saw her throw away a plate with food still on it. 

After the second winter, she was looking rather plump. All her outfits were new, and I’m sure it’s because she had to upsize her wardrobe. She must have been around 250 pounds at this time. Everything was bigger, thicker, softer on her, mostly noticeable on her butt, thighs, hips, arms, and boobs. Her middle had gotten thicker also, but it still didn’t look like she had a belly yet. To really point out how much of her weight was stored in her hips/butt/thighs, it important to note that despite being this fat, she did not have a double chin. Her jawline was a little soft, but she did not have the noticeable double chin I’ve seen on women 30+ pounds lighter. 

One day, there was 3-4 people, including me, were around her desk for a little talk. I noticed she had a picture of her wedding day beside her computer. She was thinner there than I had ever seen her, but still quite thick. I’d estimate that she was around 180 pounds at that time. 

A few days later, I overheard her talking to a female coworker. She commented “Is that your wedding photo? You look gorgeous!” 

“Thanks! I love this photo of us. I got to get back to that, that was like 70 pounds ago.”

“I didn’t mean to bring that up.”

“Oh no it’s ok. It’s not like I can hide it, I’m obviously fat.” 

The other woman was quiet for a second, seeming like she didn’t know what to say. She too wasn’t exactly thin, and I don’t think she really wanted to start on conversation on weight. 

The married woman continued then “Look at me in this photo, it makes me want to go back to Florida. I used to actually have a tan and i was just a little overweight, now I’m so pale and so fat.” She started laughing. 

“You’re being too hard on yourself, you look great.”

“Thanks, but that doesn’t change the fact that I need to get serious about losing some weight.”

When Spring started, she began a workout regime. It seems she didn’t not have the free time at home to exercise, so so tried to get a workout in during her lunch break. She would change into some workout clothes and go for a walk/run along the sidewalk. The sidewalk was a little less than a mile long, so just under 2 miles round trip. The first 3/4 of the sidewalk was relatively flat, then went down a pretty steep, tall hill. She would jog during the flat and downhill parts of the sidewalk, but walk the uphill portions due to her size. I heard her say one day her short term goal was to be able to jog all the way up the hill someday. 

I would walk the same sidewalk, but only the flat portion, on a daily basis just to stretch my legs, so I saw her out there very often and it was quite a sight. 

First of all, her tight workout clothes revealed that she must have started wearing some sort of spanx/body shaper under her office attire. She had actually developed quite a sizable belly, which was spilling over the waistline of her shorts. 

With each step, her entire plump, curvy body jiggled tremendously. It would start with her legs, as her thunder thighs wobbled like jello and slapped together, then her booty would bounce up and down. It was followed by her belly, which shook in every direction, and her boobs, which swayed greatly side-to-side as she pumped her thick, flabby arms. One could see her body fat ripple under her tight clothes from her thunder thighs through to her jelly belly. 

She did this workout for only a few weeks. One Friday, after a few days of not seeing her out on the sidewalk, she was sitting at her desk while eating a donut when that same female coworker from before showed up to talk to her. 

“Hi! Today is a cheat day I’m assuming?” She asked. 

After swallowing her mouthful of donut, she replied “Every day is cheat day now. I gave up trying to lose weight.” 

“What? Really? Why?”

“I was at it for weeks and hadn’t lost any weight. I just don’t have the time to work out. By the time I change and stretch and then get back early enough to shower and change back, I realized I really wasn’t actually exercising enough. I figured if I’m going to stay fat, I might as well enjoy it.” 

“That’s one way to look at it,” the other replied. 

And that’s all I got. A little while later she was transferred back to Florida, with a Work-from-home position. Here’s hoping staying at home all day has caused her expand some more.

On my way to work today, I stopped at a shop to grab a quick bite and I ran into a colleague I haven't seen in a while (we work in different departments). A Portuguese She's the definition of Thick, she has been ever since I've met her, but her thick thighs and large peachy behind certainly looked softer than before, and pantylines were very visible. About 5'4" 140 to about 160lbs

At the checkout we talked about how hungry we both were and how we were feulling up for work. We ended up getting the bus to work together, and that's when I noticed what she had bought for herself. She was scarfing down a dozen donuts and washing it down with litre of chocolate shake.

Gentlemen, it was the most amazing thing of Curvage calibre I have seen in my life. What she said next really got to me though "I need to stop stuffing myself like this or I won't fit in my jeans. I've gained 10 kilos since August" and then she discreedly unbuttoned her high waisted jeans.

I hope this continues and I get to watch the progress, here's to 10 new kilos and new jeans!