Girls talking about their weight v2

• 1 month later...

Here’s another update from my latest post. This one will be a bit shorter, but I think it warrants posting.

About a week after I made that post, I ended up hanging out with that same young lady twice in the same weekend. The first time was a rather short encounter, as she needed a ride home from the bars after a long night of drinking with her friends. I happened to be awake and sober, so I gladly obliged, as it was only a short drive.

She had a pair of mint colored jeans and a blue, button down top. Upon getting back into her house, I went inside to use the restroom. This sounds like a silly stereotype, but her house is kind of a mess. There were clothes strewn all over the bathroom. I noticed a pair of jeans on the floor, so of course, I checked the label real quick, confirming she is still a size 14.

When I walked back out into her kitchen, she was putting a leash on one of her dogs to take them outside. She bent over at the waist to put the leash on. This motion caused a significant amount of stomach fat to come surging out from over the top of her jeans and underneath her shirt. There was several inches of belly that became embarrassingly exposed. After watching her struggle for a bit, she got the leash on one of her dogs and then went to leash the other one. Despite having seen her in far less clothing before, this brief visual was still pretty eye catching. It was a devastating display of what outright laziness and overeating will do to one figure.

The next night, she invited me over again to visit. The drinking was a bit more toned back on this night. She was wearing a long, flowing dress that was no doubt intended to camouflage her weight gain.

At one point, I had my hand around her waist, down towards her ass. I felt something that was violently pinching her beneath the dress. It was the string waistband of her underwear. The waistband felt dug in deeper than the roots of the trees in an old forest. I could feel the fat puckering above and below the bikini style waistband. To be forward, her panties felt like a rubber band ready to snap. They felt obscenely tight.

A little bit later on that night, one of her dog’s jumped on her lap while we were sitting on the couch. She looked at the dog while petting him and said, “you’re overweight and I’m overweight. Who would have thought that would happen?”

I resisted the urge to say anything and didn’t engage the comment.

As the wine kept flowing, she asked me about what my friends thought of her. Out of no where, she looks at me and says, “they know that I’m not at… my best weight wise, right?” I politely reassured her that she looked fantastic and moved the conversation forward. I didn’t want push the obvious too far and ruin any moments.

Anyway, short update there! I hope I have more forthcoming. Enjoy reading!

@chrystal_geyser - I appreciate the sentiments, thank you. Glad you enjoyed.

@Dr. Feeder - I know what you mean. I go back and forth on sharing to the board. There are a select few members that I have shared photos with before, so they have seen exactly what I have written about in the this thread. Either way, I hope you enjoyed reading!

Guest MUSEic
4 minutes ago, maxymumspyder said:

@chrystal_geyser - I appreciate the sentiments, thank you. Glad you enjoyed.

@Dr. Feeder - I know what you mean. I go back and forth on sharing to the board. There are a select few members that I have shared photos with before, so they have seen exactly what I have written about in the this thread. Either way, I hope you enjoyed reading!

Yeah, I think everyone here would love to see what this looks like, but stick with that which you're comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I have another update on my high school friend I posted about before. I visited her this weekend, and while there wasn't as much "weight gain talk" as before, there was a few things worth noting. She might have lost a slight amount of weight because her job workload has increased, but she's still plenty chubby. 

I arrived in the evening, and she was wearing athletic shorts and a size medium unisex black t-shirt that was tight enough to see her thick and pudgy her midsection. She sat on the couch as we talked, and her belly fat spilled over the waistband of her shorts and rested on her thighs. Then later, she had switched to a chair and began to slouch, and her shirt had started to roll up, showing a little belly fat, but she then pulled her shirt down quickly. 

She had ordered a meat lover's pizza with extra cheese, and she said more than once that she loves cheese.

When she went to bed, she wore shorter, tighter shorts that showed off her thunder thighs, and a tighter, sleeveless black top that brought more focus to her chubby middle. And the sleeveless top showed off her thick, soft arms as well, which are starting to develop the slightest bit of cellulite. 

The next day, we had frozen waffles and toaster strudels for breakfast. She said it had been a long time since she had either, and that suddenly she felt like buying them again. 

Regarding the toaster strudel, she said "these are a lot smaller than I remember. But then again, I was a lot smaller last time I had them." 

"I'm guessing you haven't had them since you were a kid." 

"I was referring to high school, before I gained weight."

Before going out, she put on another size medium black unisex t-shirt (she has a lot of those), and a pair of size 14 jeans that have a "slender waistband." The jeans sit a little lower on the waist, but does not have a "slender-ing" effect on her, as it just emphasizes her muffin top. We went shopping at 2 shops that sell a huge variety of different cheeses, meats, and candy that she visits often. As we wondered around, she tried a lot of samples and filled her shopping basket till it was heavy enough to hurt her fingers. She once pointed to her belly fat and said "you can why I am the way I am." 

As we drove around, she talked about the area and all the different restaurants she has tried. She mentioned that there is this Mexican place almost right beside where she works, and her and her coworker's go there often, especially on half-price margarita night. 

Before leaving the shop, we had some ice cream, and then went back to her apartment to get ready for a hike. Even though she wants to lose weight, she seems to be growing more comfortable with her currently chubby body than ever before. She changed into grey leggings that hugged her shapely legs, thick thighs and big butt. And she had put on a tighter dark blue sleeveless top that again brought attention to her belly and love handles, and showed off her arms. Underneath, she had a bikini top just in case we decided to go swimming.

When we began our hike, she commented "these pants definitely fit differently than they did last summer. Working at this new job has done weird things to my legs. They've gotten stronger, but I'm also still fat."

"You're not fat," I said. 

"Yeah, I know but you know I'm fatter than I once was, and I've also gained some more fat since I've been out here." 

"You still look good though."

"Thanks."

We started talking about horseback riding, and about how much she enjoyed it. 

"My mom owned a horse for a while when she was little, but I'm still a better horseback rider than she is. Partly because she doesn't go riding as much as she used to, but I also think it's because I'm so bottom heavy now," she laughed as she motioned to her butt and thighs. 

I laughed too, and I saw an opening to steer the conversation topic back to her weight. "Have you lost any weight like you wanted to?"

"I don't know, I rarely weigh myself. I think I may have lost a little weight because some of my clothes fit better I think, but I don't know. I'm not as muscled as I once was and I replaced all my lost muscle with fat, so my body is shaped differently than before."

"Do you have a weight loss goal?"

"Not really, I just want to get fit."

"I understand. That's good, because the number isn't important, it's how healthy you feel."

"Yeah, exactly. Back when I ran regularly before taking this job, I might have been the chubbiest I've ever been at that point, but I still felt good when running. But now, I barely have the time to work out. After a long day of work, I'm exhausted and just want to eat and pass out. I don't even feel like doing yoga. Now I've gotten even chubbier and I can't run like I used to."

"I see. Hopefully they get those new hires trained soon your workload is reduced."

"Yeah exactly."

We walked past a tree that had fallen down, and she commented that she wanted to walk across it, but she was afraid she would fall off."

"I'll stand beneath you so I can catch you" I said. 

She laughed as she waved her hands along her entire body. "I don't want to crush you with all of this." 

As we went on our hike, she made comments about how she "hated stairs" and how her "quads were burning" as we made our way through a trail that was going to lead to the top of a dam. We took pictures throughout the trail, and sometimes I took a picture of her. If I got a candid picture, you could see under her clothes that her belly fat was spilling over her pants waistline. But if she posed for the picture, she always sucked her stomach in a little to hide her belly. 

She once started talking about one of her recent visits home, and how she was so tired that her and a friend just snuggled up with blankets on the couch, ate pizza and ice cream and watched Netflix. 

One time, we climbed down to a little ravine/waterfall area. 

She said "Despite all the weight I've gained, I'm still a good climber." 

Indeed she was, as she is still stronger than most women I know. 

One time, she was trying to get a good picture of the little waterfall, so she climbed onto an uneven rock and squatted and shifted her legs into an almost ninja like pose. I was standing on the low ground so I took a candid picture, and you could again plainly see under her clothes how her belly fat spilled over her pants waistline.

I showed it to her afterward, and I said "In this pic you look like a badass ninja."

"Yeah, if you ignore all the chub," she said with a laugh. 

"You don't have that much chub," I said. 

"Haha I know. I'm just saying I'm a ninja whose been slacking on her training." 

Then came the best moment of the weekend. When we were close to getting back, we decided to go swimming in the river. First, she just walked into the river, feeling the temperature of the water. Standing in the river that was about waist high, she then decided to take off her tank top and place it on a nearby branch. It was quite a sight seeing her standing there in her bikini top, showing off how her plentiful belly fat and love handles spilled over her tight leggings. As she walked around in the river, her belly fat would wiggle slightly with every step, and wiggle more intensely if it was an uneven step. 

It took her a while to kneel down in the water so that she could cool off her entire body. The water felt cold at first, and she would shiver as she slowly dipped into the river, causing her belly fat to shimmy. She eventually dipped into the river till just her head was above water. We stayed there for a while, swimming around, and proceeded to talk about how this was the first time we each went swimming this summer. 

She commented "I float better now than before. I'm a lot more...buoyant if you know what I mean" as she pointed at her body. 

We both laughed and stayed in the river a little while longer. 

Once we decided to leave, she grabbed her tank top, but she wanted to dry off before putting it back on. So she began walking back still in just her bikini top and leggings, with her belly on display for everyone to see. It was about a quarter-mile trip back to the parking lot, and this portion of the trail was busier. As we walked by other people, she did not try to hide her belly with her hands or suck it in, and allowed others to see her belly fat shake. I saw a few people take notice of her belly, but they didn't say anything. 

We then entered the parking lot that was full of people. But she didn't act embarrassed at all, and made no attempt to hide her body as she walked across the paved parking lot, which seemed to make her belly fat and love handles jiggle even more. I was very glad to see this, because while she still may not be 100% confident with her body, she is definitely past giving a crap about what others think. 

She dried off with a towel, which again caused her fat to wiggle, and then put her tank top back on. As she sat in the car, I noticed how her belly fat slightly spilled over the seatbelt. 

Anyway, that was my weekend, I hope you all enjoy that story.

I do, but I'm sorry to disappoint, I don't plan on sharing them. I know it's paranoid of me, but if my friend ever found out I posted pictures here, she wouldn't hang out with me again. I'm not speaking of anyone specifically, but I don't want anyone to use these photos to figure out who she is, and I don't want these photos to spread to other places on the internet. She has been one of my closest friends for nearly a decade, and I don't want to lose that. 

Plus, if she found out and stopped hanging out with me, I wouldn't be able to post more stories like this. 

Guest Bmo9449
12 hours ago, MuffinTopFan said:

I do, but I'm sorry to disappoint, I don't plan on sharing them. I know it's paranoid of me, but if my friend ever found out I posted pictures here, she wouldn't hang out with me again. I'm not speaking of anyone specifically, but I don't want anyone to use these photos to figure out who she is, and I don't want these photos to spread to other places on the internet. She has been one of my closest friends for nearly a decade, and I don't want to lose that. 

Plus, if she found out and stopped hanging out with me, I wouldn't be able to post more stories like this. 

I understand. It quite alright if you dont want to share them. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spaceface

I work with mostly girls, so majority of them are kinda chubby. I'm the few guys there so they are all really nice to me. so one of my managers who is like 24 is kinda chubby she has a cute beer belly that she covers up with layers sometimes but she wears tight dresses that show it quite well. I went into the breakroom and she was talking about buttons on pants and how they can't see how guys deal with them with one of my co-workers, and my manager was complaining how she got fat over the last 2 years because she used to be really thin because there is a picture of her when she was thin. So I was just listening how she always drinks, gets drunk and how she eats too much, the typical post grad girl. I don't say anything because I'm just there eating so I pretend not to care, so I finish eating and offer her and my coworkers a bag of chips, my managers says yes to the chips and eats them, then she tells me "would you still love me even if im fat?" I say yes, and she says good. (she asked me to marry her as a joke a week prior and I said yes so that's why she said that.) But I always get happy to see her at work because she's really cute and today she was wearing a grey dress that showed her potbelly really well and she has a nice double chin, it's always a nice sight and when she sits down you can see her rolls. I'll post more about her if you guys want. 

Guest filmis

I was at an amateur theatre. There was a character in a paly, a girl in low waisted pants and a crop top. An actress who played that part was slim but with an obvious beer gut around her pierced belly button, cute soft lower belly pooch. Two girls were sitting next to me. One said to other something like: "Tha's grose, I'd never ever wear a crop top if I had a fat stomach." The other one replied: "Yes, she should it cover up, it's nasty."

4 hours ago, filmis said:

I was at an amateur theatre. There was a character in a paly, a girl in low waisted pants and a crop top. An actress who played that part was slim but with an obvious beer gut around her pierced belly button, cute soft lower belly pooch. Two girls were sitting next to me. One said to other something like: "Tha's grose, I'd never ever wear a crop top if I had a fat stomach." The other one replied: "Yes, she should it cover up, it's nasty."

You should have stepped up and said "I beg to differ!" or some such.

Guest BlasterMaster

My wife and I are going on a beach trip for the next week so last night she was trying on some of her old swimsuits. While she has always been rocking some huge tits, they have expanded immensely in the past year (she has gained about 30lbs since last summer and at least 50 since the last time we went to the beach). None of her tops fit any more without boobs spilling out of the top, bottom, or sides (or some combination of the three) and that's just the ones she can still squeeze into at all. She has always had a fairly flat butt, but her gain has been moving more to her booty than her belly lately and all of her bottoms fit perfectly now. So I am sitting on the bed, very much enjoying the show, when she starts to get down on herself about how much fatter she has gotten. I obviously give her support and tell her how it's just a shame we are going to a public beach instead of a hot tub, she laughs and says "well we are going to Alabama so I will still be thinner than most" and proceeds to finish the pan of brownies I had made the night before. This week is going to be a lot of fun for me.

Guest spaceface

Turns out my plump manager is a vegetarian and doesn't eat meat or fast food at all, so that was an interesting thing to hear. But I think she is gettting bigger because her belly seemed more bloated today and just rounder, her butt is getting bigger too. I think the manager position and getting older is having some big effects on her waistline. I love it when she tries to hide it with a bodysuit and with some high waisted shorts but you can see her roll over the waistband. 

I was at the mall yesterday with my sister we went into one of the shops and there was this one girl with a somewhat short top and kinda high rise shorts but her belly was poking out so bad it was amazing! anyway she got some clothes and I know she went to try them on. (The outfit rooms were in the store and had no top over) I could hear her say, of this is a crop top?! Acting surprised, one of the managers said "well you wanted a small but i'm sure it looks cute" i'm guessing it was so small that her whole belly stuck out and she didn't like it. I saw her then walk out just as I was leaving 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 3:32 AM, MuffinTopFan said:

I respect this

Guest spaceface

My cousin's girlfriend has probably gained about 20 pounds since she started dating my cousin and since she's about 4'11, it looks like a lot. Her belly has gotten really round and a lot of the shirts she wears always ride up and you can see her belly exposed. She usually wears dresses but you can tell she's gaining weight because she has a noticeable double chin everybody in the family has made comments about her weight gain. But for some reason, she hates me and complains about me so I hardly see her but she seems to gain weight fast. 

Guest billow
On 8/9/2017 at 7:04 PM, hhh said:

I think I already posted this in another thread, but I figure it also fits here.

She goes up from size 8 to size 10, and one commenter says, "that may just be your natural shape!"

I love the adaptability of this thinking!  Size 8 to size 10?  Size 10 is just my natural shape!  Size 10 to size 12?  Size 12 is just my natural shape!  Size 12 to size 20?  Size 20 is just my natural shape!  :D

On 8/14/2017 at 10:15 AM, billow said:

She goes up from size 8 to size 10, and one commenter says, "that may just be your natural shape!"

I love the adaptability of this thinking!  Size 8 to size 10?  Size 10 is just my natural shape!  Size 10 to size 12?  Size 12 is just my natural shape!  Size 12 to size 20?  Size 20 is just my natural shape!  :D

I like that she supposedly needs to change her diet, yet still proudly flaunts her body in public pics. Makes you wonder why she needs to change her diet at all? Seems to be working pretty well already!

• 1 month later...

A new worker has come at my job and she has already good potential, when she started she was skinny, ish. She had a small bulge but it wasn't anything serious. She was going to leave to get married soon so she'd be gone for a while.

So while she was away on her wedding, I was on vacation and when I came back she pretty much got back the same day. But when she came back she seemed bigger. And by bigger I just mean a bigger belly because she's skinny everywhere else. Anyways one of the older dishwashers that works there also asked if she was pregnant cuz her belly sticks out. But she just said that she has a beer belly. 

The only downside is now that she wears bigger clothes because she's self-aware I guess before she wasn't? 

Sorry pressed send by mistake. Her arse is massive and she was crammed into a pair of tight white trousers and a pale blue top showing off sizeable rolls of fat on her flanks. I think she's enjoying discounted meals at the restaurant on a regular basis. "I just love the prawn tempura, it's my favourite" she said to me today with a beaming smile on her round face, showing off a newly developed double chin.