Girls talking about their weight v2

On 3/3/2017 at 2:08 AM, gLs3 said:

So I have a nice little story. To start things off I'll let you know I work at a gym. Has it's perks. Anyways there's this very attractive, very fit girl who is pretty much a regular there until recently that is. I've done my fair share of talking to her. She's very sweet, always nice. To give you an idea on appearance: she is blind, about five foot seven, very tone or should I say was? I would guess her weight around 130 but it's only that high because of muscle. Ok so now to the reason I'm posting. Like I said she was a regular, there nearly every day until about 6 weeks ago. She just vanished. After a week or so I asked her sister who only came occasional what happened to her. Turns out she sprained her ankle pretty bad. Her sister told me she would proabably be back in a few weeks or more. Well here are a few weeks later. She finally came back the other. She came in with a jacket so I didn't notice right away. After a bit she took her jacket off and well I was rather surprised. As you may have guessed by now she gained some weight. After her workout we chatted a bit. I asked how her ankle was and what she had been up to. She told me she had been going out with friends and eating, having fun. I poked fun and told her it certainly looks like you've been eating. She laughed and agreed and responded with yeah I tend to eat when I'm bored. She eventually told me she had gained between 15 and 20 pounds. You could tell too. Her stomach had last it's tone as well the rest her body. She has little love handles now. Maybe her appetite has grown to where she will continue to eat and won't loose the weight. Who knows? If I was a better writer this little event gave me a great story idea but idk if I could make a true story of it. So a send a challenge to any of you who consider yourself a writer, turn this true life event into a great story. Thanks for the read and I hope you enjoyed!

So I made up a story based on this idea. I posted it in the story section if anyone is interested in reading. It's all made up but I tried to make it realistic. 

• 2 weeks later...

Recently started dating a girl who told me she gained 50 lbs last year due to anorexia recovery (currently probably 5'4 165). Things are getting sorta serious and one night when we were discussing kinks, I was being really troll and teasing about what mine might be but didn't want to say yet. She eventually got sort of pissy and said she was probably gonna go home and I caved telling her I liked big girls and weight gain. She was like "that's it?" and was super cool with it, even threw out weight gain talk during sex that night and would place my hand on her belly fat while cuddling. I'm 4/4 for girls being cool with this fetish who aren't initially into it, just a PSA guys, girls can be really cool about this stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: she's super body positive and stuff and legit wants to become a fat girl for me, but I keep telling her no. Been down that path before and don't want her to do something that might impact her self-esteem in the long run. On the low, she probably will anyway. I'll keep you guys updated.

• 2 weeks later...

So although my gf isn't really "into" weight gain like I am, I think one silver lining is when she mentions her weight gain it's always casual and honest and doesn't seem forced or dramatized.  She doesn't mention it often (a lot of times she seems blissfully unaware of her gain!) but the other day we were looking through pictures from the year we met, and I asked if she still had the dress that she was wearing in the picture.  She said "I don't think so.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't fit into it now anyway!"  As if that weren't enough, the very next picture was one of her wearing her old pair of dark red skinny jeans, and totally on her own she laughs and goes "Oh, remember those? I definitely couldn't fit into those anymore!  Even these ones are getting tight!" and patted her belly (which was spilling over her current pair of jeans since we were sitting down.)  I love these casual little mentions, she's always so nonchalant about it.

Another recent time I can think of is when she came back from this year's Christmas party at the house of a childhood friend that she only sees once or twice a year, she was gossiping to me about how her friend is "definitely packing on the pounds" in college.  Of course I was enjoying this gossip, but towards the end of this gossip she finally said what I was thinking all along - she looks down and goes "Of course I shouldn't be talking," pulls up her shirt a little, and puts both hands on her stomach and laughs "I got pretty fat too!"  Of course I met this with "You're not fat, you look great!" as any boyfriend should do, but we both laughed it off.  In my opinion they both improved a lot. :D

Guest MUSEic

Started working with this chubby nurse. Really I should call her fat. She body resembles tdurden6996's wife stuffed into scrubs that stopped fitting 30 pounds ago.

Anyways, she occasionally drops comments about being a chunk. Some maintenance workers needed someone to grab something behind a wall, and she had to squeeze in there, and wouldn't stop talking about how she was the fattest person there, and did everyone see her squeeze into that?

Even more exciting is apparently she used to be in the Navy and was 140 lbs then. She's now 245 and has been bigger. About 5'7.

The scrubs just can't contain her belly or back rolls, and it stretches so tight over her ass. It's incredible.

Guest MUSEic

Update to the above post:

Last night she told me about how she has a personal trainer, as she's trying to get to 220, but she was at 255 not long ago. She also showed me her tattoos, one of which was in the crease of her belly (from back when she was skinny). Then a couple times throughout the shift, she smacked her belly with regards to people talking about losing weight.

Some great "casual mentions" this weekend - Me and the gf were hanging out with our friends yesterday and someone complimented the huge amount of snacks we had in the closet this weekend (probably thinking we just got it for the party).  She admitted we usually buy that amount of snacks regardless of the party, and added something along the lines of "That's probably why I'm 145 now!" which is up from her usual claim of 140.  I guess she re-weighed herself recently and didn't tell me?  I'm not complaining!

IMG_8307.JPG

IMG_8308.JPG

3 hours ago, le_gone said:

Nice pics. That's a cute roll of fat !

I know, I love it!  The rest of her is still pretty thin, so when that fat roll unexpectedly peeks out from under a shirt, it usually raises a few eyebrows with her friends who haven't seen her in a while.  They're all really nice to each other, so usually they just mask their surprise as a compliment on how big her boobs have gotten.  But her growing belly has gotten a few mentions lately, usually when she brings it up first!

I was at the pool last weekend and two young women (in their early 20s) arrived to go through what appeared to be a routine swimming workout of laps, treading water, etc. The first young woman, who we'll call Tricia, was the "thinner" of the two, with a relatively petite and toned upper half, but stored quite a bit of her excess weight below the waist. Her thighs appeared to rub, she had some cellulite, and "badonkadonk butt," for the lack of better words. The second young woman, who we'll call Danielle, looked a good measure heavier and was 3 inches shorter, but still somewhat passed for "in shape" so long as her clothes and coverup was on. When she peeled off the layers, she revealed a larger chest and thicker arms that went with her slight double chin. Her thighs and butt were about the same size as Tricia's, but what distinguished her was the thick belly strapped to her midsection.

The two of them were talking as they were getting ready to enter the pool about the weight each of them had put on over the winter. Both of them were wearing bikinis that looked too small. During this, Danielle was doing her best to suck in her belly, which didn't help when she had to bend over. While sitting at the edge of the pool, Danielle pinched her belly pooch and told Tricia that getting rid of it was her motivation to start working out again.

The two of them started, with the intention of completing each stage of the routine with each other. However, it didn't take long for Danielle to start falling behind Tricia. Pretty soon, Tricia had lapped Danielle. Danielle, winded from less than 10 minutes of swimming, asked Tricia for a break. Tricia replied "we're only at the beginning. Push yourself a little bit harder." Danielle complained further that "I'm just not in the same shape I used to be in."

By the end of it, I would estimate that Danielle completed half of the routine that Tricia did. Here's a rough snapshot of the conversation that they had while sunbathing afterwards:

Tricia: "That felt good to finally get some exercise in. I really needed it to help get my summer bod back."

Danielle: "Me too, but I didn't expect to be so out of shape. I have a lot of work to do."

Tricia: "Yeah, you really struggled. It must be that pot belly that you grew over the winter slowing you down."

**Tricia reaches over and starts prodding Danielle's tummy.**

Danielle: "Stop it! I know I gotta just start working out more."

Tricia: "Danielle, there's a good 10 lbs on your belly that wasn't there last summer when we were in Florida."

Danielle: "Uh, its more like 17 lbs. But c'mon, don't talk unless you can defend your thunder thighs."

Tricia: "At least I could still finish the workout. "

This went on for a while. When packing up, they both put on jean shorts rather than the loose coverups they arrived in. Danielle was trying to do up the button when she said "these are more snug than I remember." Tricia replied, "you're a couple of lbs away from needing to lay down to button those up."

Tricia didn't seem to notice that her shorts were completely filled out by her butt and thighs -- the thigh openings on the shorts were pretty much skin tight.

Another funny little conversation today, we were watching a video of her friend's recital (also a senior) and she said "Did you know she's had that dress since freshman year?  Ugh, I hate her!  I wish I could do that!"  Spoken as if it was her friend's fault for staying the same size, instead of her own fault for gaining weight :rolleyes:

Guest camoranese

Got talking to a girl last night.

She was quite petite, but with a big belly and a double chin, the kind of look where she probably gained quite a bit of weight quickly.

Anyway, at one point she said she was going to the bathroom and she'd be a while because "I have a thing which sucks me in and it takes ages to get it off". Spanx obviously.

Just something about the way she said "sucks me in" really got me going, couldn't help but imagine how much bigger that gut would if it wasn't constrained by the spanx, and how it would flop out when she took them off.

5 hours ago, camoranese said:

Got talking to a girl last night.

She was quite petite, but with a big belly and a double chin, the kind of look where she probably gained quite a bit of weight quickly.

Anyway, at one point she said she was going to the bathroom and she'd be a while because "I have a thing which sucks me in and it takes ages to get it off". Spanx obviously.

Just something about the way she said "sucks me in" really got me going, couldn't help but imagine how much bigger that gut would if it wasn't constrained by the spanx, and how it would flop out when she took them off.

I'm surprised she even would say she's wearing one 

One weekend not too long ago, a friend of mine from high school drove to my place to hang out for a weekend. Our relationship is completely platonic, but that doesn't mean I haven't found her weight gain and comments interesting. First I'm going to give you a little background info on her, then I'll get to the story about my weekend. 
Back in high school, she was roughly 150 pounds at 5'6" tall. She played volleyball and was athletic and strong, especially her legs, but she did have a layer of fat around her midsection and thighs that was thick enough to pinch. And she had a noticeable muffin top/pair of love handles if she wore a tighter shirt. But if she wore a size medium unisex shirt, you could not see her muffin top. 
When she went to college, over the course of her freshman year, she gained 10 pounds. She said she was going to lose the weight, but it never happened. 
By the time she graduated college, she weighed roughly 180 pounds. Again she said she was going lose weight, but it never happened. 
It has been a couple years since she has graduated college, and she now weighs around 200 pounds. She has lost some muscle mass (but is still stronger than most women I know), which means she has actually gained more than 50 pounds of fat. Most of this weight has gone to her butt, hips, and thighs, giving her a big, wide, round booty and thick thunder thighs. A significant amount of weight has gone to her midsection too, giving her a noticeable gut and sizable love handles/muffin top. She can still wear a size medium unisex t-shirt, but it's much tighter than it used to be. Most of her t-shirts are quite snug around her midsection, revealing how her belly fat and love handles now spill out over the waistline of her pants, even while standing. If she raises her arms, her shirt will rise up, showing her belly and love handles. She also has thick, flabby arms that often fill up the sleeves of her t-shirts. She normally doesn't wear a sleeveless top, even in the summer, because she is embarrassed by the size and softness of her arms. 
All of the belly fat he's gained is the soft (subcutaneous) kind, definitely not the hard (visceral) kind. Her belly is really doughy, and depending on how tight of a shirt she's wearing, you can see her belly fat jiggle when walks or even shifts her hips. 
Overall, she has a very curvy, chubby, soft, feminine body now. I know everybody has their different tastes, but I do think she has one of the sexier bodies I've seen. If I could change anything, I wish her her belly was a little bigger. 
In previous experiences when the subject of her weight was brought up, she normally became embarrassed and tried to change the subject. Once in a department store trying on jeans, she even denied her weight gain by saying "this store must have changed their sizes." But during this weekend, she suddenly seemed more accepting of her weight gain and open to talk about it. 

Before she came to my place, I went grocery shopping and stocked up on foods I knew she would like. 
When she arrived at my place, I asked her if she wanted anything to eat. I opened the freezer door and pointed to all the ice cream flavors I had. 
She said "Wow, you're going to make me fat....ter." 
I was surprised when she said that, as she usually never brought up her weight so casually. 
I then handed her the gift I got for her birthday, which was a size medium unisex Dr. Who t-shirt. I told her it was "literally the only one they had left. I hope it fits." 
She holds it up and says "It looks like a medium. It should fit, it might be a little tight. We used to wear the same size shirt, but I've put on weight."
Then later we started discussing all the activities we could do this weekend. I started talking about this entertainment venue that had a "laser-maze" game, where you try to act like you're in a spy movie and traverse the room while going over or under red lasers. 
She looked at it and started laughing as she said "If I was 50 pounds lighter, I would try something like that. Now, if I did that, I would be afraid that when I bent over, my belly fat would bulge out and trigger one of the sensors."
I laughed too, and was still in surprise she was taking about her body like this. 
The next day, we ended up going hiking. Despite her weight, we hiked about 7-8 miles in the first half of the day. She only struggled to go up hills, saying once that "this hill was killing her." She was wearing jeans and a tight, athletic long-sleeve shirt, which showed how her belly fat and love handles spilled over the waistline of her jeans. She also talked about how she wanted to lose weight and get back into shape. 
After hiking, we saw a movie while eating some loaded fries, then we went to dinner at a BBQ place. She was able to finish her entire meal, but I was not. Then we had ice cream later that evening. 
The next morning, before she left, I was feeling lucky that I could get her to talk about her weight some more because she had been so open about it this weekend. So I veered the topic into that direction. 
I started talking about a former female roommate who was on weight-watchers at the time (maybe I'll make a separate post about her later). I reread her most recent texts and said "My old roommate in NYC is on weight-watchers right now, but she eats too much and hasn't lost any weight for some time. I'm trying to convince her that if she isn't going to lose weight, she should cancel her subscription."
My friend laughed a little. "Haha yeah, I have the same problem. I think that's why all my previous attempts to lose weight have failed. I'm too much of a foodie." 
I saw an opening to try to convince my friend she didn't need to lose any weight. "My old roommate also isn't really overweight. She's just being overly-critical of herself."
"Yeah, I've seen photos of her on Facebook, she didn't look that big." 
"Yeah, I think the reason my old roommate wants to lose weight is because of how she gained it. When she gained weight, her legs remained thin, it all went above her waist and to the sides. 
"Oh she's one of those people."
"Yeah, not to criticize her, but she doesn't really have that womanly, hour-glass figure."
"Yeah I understand. My college roommate would complain that when she gained weight, it would go to her boobs. That never happened to me though, my boobs never got bigger. All my fat went to my hips, thighs, butt, belly, and arms." 
"I would say you're still in decent shape though."
"No I'm not. I'm in horrible shape."
"How could you say that when we walked nearly 10 miles yesterday?"
"Because I was really struggling up the hills. My legs are really sore today."
"But you kept up with me."
"Barely haha."
"I'm sorry if I'm adamant about this, but my old roommate is the same way. She thinks she's out of shape and actually she's not that bad. I know 5k is not very long, but she did that marathon with me and jogged the whole way. Just because you're not in the greatest shape of your life, doesn't mean you out-of-shape.
"Ok I agree, I'm not in bad shape. But I can't run for 3 miles straight right now. I used to do this 3 mile trail at the park with a friend, where we would run and walk different sections. Then I got into that car accident and I didn't have a car for a month and then the weather got cold and we stopped doing that."
"You're pretty strong though."
"I'm not as strong as I used to be."
"Really?"
"I've lost all definition in my arms and stomach. I've always had a little belly fat, but before I could at least feel my abs under my layer of fat. That's not the case anymore."
"Just because you've put on some weight, it doesn't mean you've lost strength." 
"But I used to do like 50 push-ups with no hesitation, and now I only do like 20 and I'm like 'ok I'm done.' It's the same with crunches, I used to do 200 of those, and now after 20 I feel the burn and I'm done." 
"I understand. But back then, we had the free time to play sports and work out every day. You shouldn't criticize yourself for not being in that kind of shape anymore. Most people aren't because they don't have the time."
"Yeah that's true. I know I'm not weak at all. My brother has gotten on me about being out of shape. Sometimes he would be like 'I bet you can't do this' and then I'd have to prove him wrong."
"Wow, that stinks your brother would be that way."
"Yeah, one time he said I couldn't lift one of his 35-pound dumbbells above my head. So I just took it and did 35 reps above my head with both arms, and 5 reps with one arm. And he was like 'ok, ok, ok.'"
"Funny. I don't understand how he would think you're that out of shape."
"Yeah, I don't know either. I proved him wrong too many times though, he doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore.
She continued. "I still want to lose weight, and get back in better shape. Depending on the brand of clothes, I wear an XL top now. Back in October I lost a few pounds, but then I gained it all back." 
"It's ok, it is the holidays, it's kind of expected to gain a few pounds."
"Yeah, I guess that's true." 
"If you don't mind, how much do you weigh now?"
"About 200 pounds."
"Really? You don't look it." I lied. 
"Thanks." 
"Don't take this the wrong way, but in my opinion, you don't need to lose any weight. You look good."
"Thanks." 
We talked a little while longer, and then we went out shopping for a bit. Before she left to drive back to her place, we started getting sappy and talking about how we've changed since we've known each other. 
I brought up that I was surprised she made that joke about her belly fat regarding the laser maze, and that I thought she was sensitive about her weight. 
"Oh no I'm not sensitive about my weight. I just makes jokes about it because it's true. I am aware that the sheer amount of belly fat I have sometimes gets in the way of things. Sometimes when I'm stretching, I know I could stretch further if there wasn't so much belly fat in the way."
We both laughed a little, and then hugged and said our goodbyes. And that was one of the best weekends I've ever had. 

Hopefully I'll get to see her again soon, and I'll have another good story to tell you all. 

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot to mention that when my friend was visiting, we had a nerf dart gun fight at my place. It was nice to see her run around, as her belly, love handles, and arms jiggled as she tried to move her 200-pound body quickly. I'm sure her thighs would have jiggled too if she weren't wearing tight jeans. 
I got her with a few darts to the butt and belly, as those are the biggest targets on her body. You could tell her belly and love handles were very doughy if I hit them with a dart. If the dart hit a firmer part of the body, it would kind of ricochet in another direction. But her belly fat and muffin top acted almost as a cushion, and when the darts hit it, it just fell straight down to the floor. 

Just a quick little story here. I was texting a work friend, and former roommate, one day. She's on weight watchers, and she likes it because it's kind of a game to her, so she does talk about her weight and diet quite often. 
She had been on weight watchers for some time when I first met her. She wasn't thin yet, but she was in decent enough shape to complete a 5K. I think she was about 175 pounds at the time, and she's 5'5" tall. I don't know her exact weight because she never told me. 
We both got transferred for a project, and decided to room together for a while. While we were roommates in an expensive city, she decided to quit weight watchers to save some money. We were only roommates for a couple months before she found her own place, but she stayed off weight watchers for an entire year, and enjoyed all the restaurants the city had to offer. I saw her from time-to-time, and I could tell she was gaining some weight back.
We text regularly, and a few months ago she mentioned that she was back on weight watchers. Periodically, I ask how it's going, and she normally says something along the lines of "not good, too much good food around here. I can't keep myself on track." She also mentioned that she wants to get back to running again, and maybe even start up wall climbing. 
Recently, we were texting and the subject of weightwatchers was brought up again. I asked her if she had started wall climbing yet.
She said "Nope. Too fat now haha. Gotta lose weight and get stronger." 
"How much more weight do you want to lose before you start?" I asked. 
"Like 30 pounds."
"Really? I didn't think you had 30 pounds to lose." I lied. 
"Yeah, I've gained 30 pounds since we moved."
I told her that her weight shouldn't be an issue with wall climbing because of the rope the instructor is supposed to hold, but she said that wasn't the problem. It's that her gym clothes don't fit anymore, and that she's uncomfortable appearing in front of people as heavy as she is. 
I tried telling her that she looked great and that she shouldn't listen to anyone who criticizes her body, but I don't think I was able to persuade her unfortunately. 

• 4 weeks later...

A friend of mine used to be fat and has recently lost a lot of weight. We were hanging out last night and she tells me how she's been having a lot trouble eating less and that she hasn't been working out at all. She then proceeds to tell me that the night before she caved and ate everything in her house. I couldn't help but imagine her raiding her place for snacks and just laying her couch with her pants unbuttoned shoving everything into her mouth. When she was fatter she could really put it away and was just very gluttonous all around. Fingers crossed that her old eating habits swing back.

Lots of great updates on this thread, recently, so I figured I would chime in with a bit of an update and a description of an experience I had. The last time I posted was about a field hockey player that’s a friend of mine. This time, I am going back to an ex-girlfriend that I have posted about quite a bit on this thread. About two months ago, we had a bit of rendezvous. The last time I posted about her was in December and then another story about a hike we went on last August, where she was dangerously out of shape.

Since it’s been awhile since I posted about her, a little bit of background about her figure. When she was in shape, she was about 130 pounds, with an angular face, toned arms, and a nice round bubble butt. She stands roughly 5’5” even. This girl has pretty much perfectly porcelain skin and very welcoming blue eyes. She is very pretty and has almost an angelic quality to her.

The last time she confirmed her weight, she was 186 pounds. Which is an enormous amount of weight to have put on her figure. Upon meeting her in December and then two months, she looked like she had gotten even bigger.

Anyway, one random Sunday, I ended up getting a message, asking me to come down and meet her at the bar for a drink. I obliged and dropped my afternoon plans to go see her. The minute I walked in, I was not disappointed. She was sipping a drink at the corner, by herself, flipping idly through her phone.

The first thing I noticed was the round, soft double chin that bulged out as she titled her head down slightly to look at the phone. What surprised me? That chin didn't disappear upon picking her head up. As I had mentioned in previous posts, her face had filled out almost as noticeably as the rest of her body. Now, her chin was even more prominent and her cheeks even fuller and rounder, almost obscuring her eyes. She was round and bloated. Light years away from what she looked like before.

Now, one of the most amazing things about this entire transformation is how she has seemingly been helpless to stop it. There was a time, when she was up in the high 150s and into the 160s where she was very vocal about how out of shape she was getting. By no means was she pleased with her weight and several times she made comments about trying to slim down. This included memberships to Weight Watchers and the purchase of a Fitbit once she hit 170 pounds, at the time, a record high weight for her. All these attempts were a waste of money and she has continued to gain even more weight.

Taking a look at her on this day, I couldn’t help but think back to past conversations and things that she had said to me. She almost didn’t look like the same person anymore, but instead, her own overweight aunt or mother (more on that shortly). More than a few people have seen pictures of her and made mention that she looks like an overweight, meek minded librarian.

I went back through some old Facebook conversations and found some interesting tidbits that I have probably shared in the past. They make her continued weight gain even more interesting to witness:

“I can’t control my weight right now. A week ago, I was 157. Now, I’m 159.”

“I have a belly and stuff is getting tight. So no more chocolates please.”

“My jeans weren’t buttoning yesterday morning. I have to wiggle to get into them.”

There were several more conversations like this one. Since we’re no longer really together, I don’t get many anecdotes or descriptions like that very often. At one point in the phase around 160 pounds, she was asked if she were pregnant. Now, I can’t imagine what they think.

She was wearing a tight green dress, tan colored coat, and leggings. All of which were obscenely tight on her. As I pulled up a stool next to her, I noticed just how much space she was taking up. Her ass was as big as I have ever seen it. She almost looked comical sitting on the stool.

We talked for quite awhile. As the conversation flowed, she turned towards me. Her jacket was opened and I couldn’t see two, very distinct belly rolls that were forming. Something about the shape of the rolls was curious. Immediately I thought to myself, “she’s wearing spanx.” Little did I know, as I would find out later, she was not only wearing spanx, but the leggings were control top as well. This double body armor did nothing to obscure her soft middle, but only pressed it into two, distinct rolls of softness.

At one point, she excused herself to use the restroom. The size of her rump is well documented, so I’ll save you reading through that description again. However, what I noticed was how her walking gait had changed. She was almost waddling. Her steps were slow and plodding. These were not the graceful movements of a formerly fit girl that was a good athlete when she was a bit younger and lighter. This was very much the stride of someone that had put on over 40, possible 50 pounds.

I’ll spare you the details of how it happened, but we ended up back at her place. And things got physical. I couldn’t believe how thick and soft she had become. I’m not even sure I can identify one feature that changed the most. I found my hands wandering up her dress, which is where I discovered a plush, blubbery set of love handles that circled around to a very large belly. There was no limit to how far my hands and fingers were sinking into her middle. I peeled the leggings off of her and could feel her underbelly almost flop out underneath. Plainly put, this was heaven.

As I lifted her dress up, I was able to lay eyes on her belly first hand. While she’s certainly not 300 pounds (like so many posts on Curvage), she had a bonafide, bulbous dome of a pot belly. It extended out far past her breasts and hung heavily over her panties, as she fat half naked on the couch. Even as she laid down, it still stood up, like the dome of a volcano of fat, already erupting.

Her thighs were thick and had a smattering of cellulite on them. She got up to take things into the bedroom, so I followed closely behind. The way they rubbed together, along with the bounce of her fat ass, was unbelievably alluring. I could not believe this was the same girl I had first hooked up with when she was 50 pounds lighter, or the girl I had hooked up with when she was a really out of shape 170 pounds. This was a different level.

I ended up finding out later that the dress she was wearing and borderline bursting out of was one that she had to borrow from her own mother. It was a size 14. I couldn’t think of anything more embarrassing than having to borrow your mother’s clothes and consequently outgrowing them. In reality, she was more of a size 16.

The Spanx tank top she had on was glued to her figure. Standing up, her belly jutted out, making her look pregnant. Her breasts were significantly bigger, fuller, and dare I say, a little bit droopier. She is now bordering on a C or D cup. As I pulled the spanx top off of her, I noticed there was a small tear in it, right near where a love handle would be.

After we finished up, we were both standing up, in front of her mirror. As this is the Girl’s Talking About Weight Thread, the following transpired:

“I know… I know I put on a few pounds. But I still look cute, right?”

Of course, I reassured her. It was also way more than “a few pounds.” She went on to mention how she had big rolls now and needed to get things under control. Of course, I thought back to the many conversations we had while 25-30 pounds ago, where she struggled to get anything under control. If anything, standing there in her underwear, she had let her figure get completely out of control.

Unfortunately, no other night’s like this have happened since, though we do speak regularly. I saw some pictures recently that have led me to believe she is probably over 200 pounds at this point. She was certainly teetering on during this night.

I hope you enjoyed the update!