Girls talking about their weight v2

I'm a substitute, one day I'm in at this schools teachers lounge where two young female teachers are eating lunch, basically pigging out on Chinese food. I'd seen these women in September when both had been fairly slim, but the long, tiring yet not strenuous days teaching ten year olds had seen both of them put on at least twenty pounds. They're wearing skirts and leggings that could go at any point while eating general tsos and all the while complaining "how did I get so fat?" In between bites.

Guest drivebyposting

Awesome thread and oh man I've got a few of those!

The best interactions always happen between my gf (lets call her Sophie) and her best friend (lets call her Leah).

Both used to be quite athletic back in highschool/college (long distance running).

My girl mostly hovers between skinny-fat and curvy (the latter being more common haha), but usually watches what she eats as she's grown to hate any type of exercise at this point but likes to maintain her weight. I don't mind, love her body at any weight. Shes regularly just a burger away though haha. Her friend has very recently packed on some weight was very skinny all her life.

Eitherway, this took place a couple of years ago, when my girlfriend gained 10-15 pounds due to very bad diet brought on by stress at work. As said, she never exercises so whenever she stops meticulously watching every bite the pounds find their way to her frame. Shes naturally an hourglass so it mostly went to her tits, hips and thighs, basically exaggerating her regular figure. Nice full Ds, thick thighs, starter belly with some folds, the works.

Leah worked as a yoga instructor back then and was in the best shape of her life. She was also somewhat obsessed with healthy living, etc, etc. So obviously as she watched her former athlete mate pack on the meat the comments started flying. She'd urge my gf to come by the studio so they could work out together, berate her on what she was eating (and yes, my gf would be snacking on something most of the time). Turns out my girl was just too lazy to take her up on her offer, swearing shed come and they'll have a regular routine but instead ending up watching the movies (just generally lazing around) with me :)

Summer comes around, Leah, her boyfriend and I are all hanging out, drinking some beer, dipping our toes into the pool. Out comes my girlfriend in her black bikini and joins us. And, omfg she looks hot. Emerald green eyes, blonde hair, boobs literally bursting out of her top, small folds forming on her midsection and sides whenever she moves her torso. Her regularly slim (and formerly even muscular) legs looking very plump and luscious, especially when she crosses one over the other, making her thighs appear chubbier than they really are. In a single word: hot.

Couple of drinks and shots later, the gf and Leah start talking about college or something.

Leah: "God Soph, you used to be a stick back then remember?"

GF  : "Haha yeah. With the exception of my oversized runners thighs."

Leah: "Well.. good thing you don't have to worry about that anymore huh?"

GF  : "Right haha. All about proportions, although I should seriously start watching it, these are out of control." *points at her thighs*

Leah: "Hahhaa"

GF  : "At least I got some boobs out of it right?"

Leah: "Hell yes you did!"

GF  : "Hahah"

Leah: "Soph you should probably start watching this little guy as well."

Leah: "Telling you, come by the studio you'd lose this in no time."

As she says that she gently squeezes my gf midsection.

God... Fun times. Also, I almost fainted there.

So many other situations man... If there's interest I can write down as many as I can rememebr.

So I lied and said 130 pounds, knowing full well that wasn’t true.

I wouldn't lie to her. It would be better to admit that she's bigger but tell her there are some men (like you for example) who would find her more attractive at that size. If you tell her she's NOT gaining, you're kind of agreeing that there's something bad about gaining.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shegotfat

Awesome thread and oh man I've got a few of those!

The best interactions always happen between my gf (lets call her Sophie) and her best friend (lets call her Leah).

Both used to be quite athletic back in highschool/college (long distance running).

My girl mostly hovers between skinny-fat and curvy (the latter being more common haha), but usually watches what she eats as she's grown to hate any type of exercise at this point but likes to maintain her weight. I don't mind, love her body at any weight. Shes regularly just a burger away though haha. Her friend has very recently packed on some weight was very skinny all her life.

Eitherway, this took place a couple of years ago, when my girlfriend gained 10-15 pounds due to very bad diet brought on by stress at work. As said, she never exercises so whenever she stops meticulously watching every bite the pounds find their way to her frame. Shes naturally an hourglass so it mostly went to her tits, hips and thighs, basically exaggerating her regular figure. Nice full Ds, thick thighs, starter belly with some folds, the works.

Leah worked as a yoga instructor back then and was in the best shape of her life. She was also somewhat obsessed with healthy living, etc, etc. So obviously as she watched her former athlete mate pack on the meat the comments started flying. She'd urge my gf to come by the studio so they could work out together, berate her on what she was eating (and yes, my gf would be snacking on something most of the time). Turns out my girl was just too lazy to take her up on her offer, swearing shed come and they'll have a regular routine but instead ending up watching the movies (just generally lazing around) with me :)

Summer comes around, Leah, her boyfriend and I are all hanging out, drinking some beer, dipping our toes into the pool. Out comes my girlfriend in her black bikini and joins us. And, omfg she looks hot. Emerald green eyes, blonde hair, boobs literally bursting out of her top, small folds forming on her midsection and sides whenever she moves her torso. Her regularly slim (and formerly even muscular) legs looking very plump and luscious, especially when she crosses one over the other, making her thighs appear chubbier than they really are. In a single word: hot.

Couple of drinks and shots later, the gf and Leah start talking about college or something.

Leah: "God Soph, you used to be a stick back then remember?"

GF  : "Haha yeah. With the exception of my oversized runners thighs."

Leah: "Well.. good thing you don't have to worry about that anymore huh?"

GF  : "Right haha. All about proportions, although I should seriously start watching it, these are out of control." *points at her thighs*

Leah: "Hahhaa"

GF  : "At least I got some boobs out of it right?"

Leah: "Hell yes you did!"

GF  : "Hahah"

Leah: "Soph you should probably start watching this little guy as well."

Leah: "Telling you, come by the studio you'd lose this in no time."

As she says that she gently squeezes my gf midsection.

God... Fun times. Also, I almost fainted there.

So many other situations man... If there's interest I can write down as many as I can rememebr.

This is really hot. Please, share more anecdotes. And like bolton said, some body pictures would be great too.  :thumbsup:

How old is your girlfriend now?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest drivebyposting

Sorry bout the delay lads, works been crazy lately...

The girl's hitting 29 this year (big 30 coming up pretty soon haha).

Got some pictures here from her heaviest a few years back, she slimmed back down (some) since but as said all it takes is a weekend binge usually haha. Her fluctuations are crazy.

Also, her athletic friend has gone through some changes herself. That toned body is long gone, which seriously was much more shocking then my girl's transformation, didn't expect this girl to gain any weight ever.

Anyhow, enjoy the pics (quality is shit I know, I'll try to find some better ones, especially some from her track and field days). Let me know what you think.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shegotfat

She's really sexy. More pics/stories would be welcome.

It would be great if you could pot some before and during pics.

Met a chinese exchange student the other month, she's quite thin but when chatting with her about when she first moved to canada she mentioned, "I gained 20 lbs while living there!"

Mental note fucking engraved in my skull

Went home and looked at her facebook

Sure enough, she fattened up a bit then got thin again.

Guest pangzi

Oh, for real.  For several Chinese girls I knew in college, the Freshman 15 was very real thing.  Granted the added weight only brought them from very skinny to thin, the little bit of extra padding was a great improvement.

I knew a couple of Chinese exchange students in school who gained at least 20 pounds during school. They later slimmed down but before they did I was always trying to get them to eat some dim sum.  ;)  One hid it under bulky winter clothes until I saw her at a party wearing a skin tight dress with a perfect (wide) hourglass figure. Shame she didn't stay that way.

The best one I ever knew had a model body when I first met her, about 5'6" thin and lanky. Gorgeous. Oddly enough, every time I met up with her it centered around food. I didn't notice it until afterwards unfortunately but my interest was piqued the first time we met for dinner. She had a modest portion of chicken (1/4 breast) but then opted for frozen yogurt. When they said the machine was broken, she demanded they fix it. That arroused my attention.

The next time she stopped by my place during a BBQ where I grilled any meat people brought. She seemed to have gained a little weight in the few months I saw her, maybe 5 to 8 pounds giving her long legs a little more bulk. A friend brought me a big fillet of salmon which I looked forward to eating. However, in all the people talking to me I lost track of my fish. Then I looked over at her and she was stuffing her face, licking her fingers, and smacking her lips. "This salmon is so good" she said. I joked that she was going to eat me out of house and home. She said "you should come and cook for me." I guess she was joking but I was serious. Then I overheard her talking with two other girls about how she had recently gained weight, "I'm trying to stay under 60 kilos (132lbs)." I nearly passed out hearing this but instead stammered something awkward about having had a girlfriend who was 45 kilos, which was true.

She then took off and I didn't see her for another five months. This time we met up for some more chicken but she had dieted or something to the point that she was skinnier than when I first met her.

So much for that I thought.

She contacted me out of the blue five months later and I invited her to another one of my famous BBQs. I was shocked when I saw her come around the corner, like I nearly passed out. The skinny girl I once knew was gone, she was full on curvy, voluptuous, sexy. Plus, she had something I never would have imagined on her: a BOOT-AY. Her hips swiveled and sachayed with a round posterior packed tightly into size six (at least) jeans. Her thighs were so much thicker too but her face and neck still slim. However, her arms did thicken up and I teased her about it grabbing one and jiggling it. I asked her what happened since I last saw her and she said she drinking too much. Another guy at my party who didn't know her actually poked her stomach since she was holding a six pick of heavy lager...which she proceeded to drink all six bottles over the course of the night.

Later when we were all drunk as skunks, she was hungry and made the remaining ones of us a big pot of noodle soup. I was slipping in and out of consiousness (unfortunately) but I saw her pat her full belly, stifle a belch, and moan "Oh, I ate too much."

There's more with this girl I could share but I don't want to deviate from the main topic of this thread. Maybe I'll write a story based on this experience if people want.

But another memory comes to mind when I went to a Thanksgiving dinner in college with a bunch of exchange students. I'll never forget this Japanese girl who was nothing more than a rail eat about five pounds of food. Her full stomach loomed in front of her skinny frame like she'd swallowed a basketball. Everyone was teasing and touching her stomach too. I'd never seen that before. Then her friend from Taiwan said something I'll never forget, "I'm too full to sit down." She literally was. She also had a stuffed stomach swelling from her skinny frame and had to stand up, rubbing it for a half hour before she gingerly passed out on a couch.

One of the best Thanksgivings ever!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shegotfat

Girl at work a few days ago, on the prospect of wearing a bikini: "It wouldn't be as bad if I was just fat, but I'm fat and pale". (She's not really fat, but I wonder what she looks like in a bikini).

Girl at work a few days ago, on the prospect of wearing a bikini: "It wouldn't be as bad if I was just fat, but I'm fat and pale". (She's not really fat, but I wonder what she looks like in a bikini).

Aha.

In my freshman year of college, I met a girl. She was cute, and very friendly and outgoing, but very slim-- maybe 120 soaking wet. She also already had a boyfriend (who was also a pretty nice guy). They both traveled in a few of the same circles as me, so I got to know them both fairly well that year.

Anyway, at the beginning of the year, she told me and a bunch of other people that part of what she liked about dorm life is that now that her parents weren't doing her grocery shopping anymore, she was free to become a vegetarian, as she'd wanted to for years now. She'd be happy to tell anyone who'd listen about the evils of the meat packing industry.

Well, she stuck to her newfound dietary conviction. She spent all of freshman year eating little more than veggie-lover's pizza, french fries, and ice cream, and gained at least 50 or 60 pounds that year. Oddly, she seemed to be almost proud of her ballooning weight, because it "proved" that vegetarians don't have to be preachy health food nuts, or that you can still eat lots of tasty food and be a vegetarian.

I'd frequently hear her say things like "I can eat a whole large pizza by myself, as long as it has only veggie toppings." or the like. Sometimes she'd comment on how all that pizza and ice cream was making her fat... and then laugh it off, because clearly she didn't actually care about her weight as much as she cared about being an unrepentant glutton. After all, the fatter she got, the more "proof" she had that being a vegetarian didn't mean denying yourself anything and that everybody should give it a shot, right?

I last saw her some time during sophomore year, at a party. She looked like she had at least doubled in weight since freshman year, and gave no indication of caring. In fact, somebody mentioned it to her during the party, and she just laughed and said "Yeah."

Last week, my wife invited one of her colleague, Sonia, for dinner, for the first time. When Sonia arrived, I discovered  a beautiful brunette, 29 years old, not fat but with attractive curves. She is probably like 5'6 and I'd say around 160 lbs. Totally this kind of well fed, too much partying  beautiful young woman. She was wearing a tight sweater, revealing an ample bosom and a little round belly. Fortunately, our home is well heated and after a few drinks, she removed her sweater, allowing me 1 to discover her beautiful cleavage and 2 to notice that her pants had probably been bought 10 lbs ago!

So, my wife went to the kitchen and came back with the tajine (wich is a quite high caloric food) she had prepared :

My wife : I made that tajine for you, I know that you like it !

Sonia : you know my weak points ! And it smells so good !

My wife, serving Sonia a full plate : you'll tell me how you'll find it

Sonia : I'm sure it is delicious, but don't give me too much, I should pay a little attention to my weight

My wife, while putting more food in her plate : for once, let yourself, you are so slim !

Sonia, letting my wife filling her plate with more food : you are so kind but I'm not slim no, I'm fatter than ever, I gained too much weight lately

My wife : don't worry, look at me and you'll feel slim !

And they both burst into laughter ! Then my wife served herself generously, saying : at that point, I myself don't care about one or two pounds more !

In fact I always find a little bit weird when a girl who is not really fat complains of being too fat to another girl who is much fatter !!

And at the end of the dinner, Sonia felt herself full and the conversation went back to their weight.

Sonia, while slouching on the couch : I ate too much, I'm full. To my wife : I'm gonna gain more weight because of you ! Fiddling her rolls which were spilling over her pants : Look at this flab!

My wife : that's no more than a few pounds, it is not yet so difficult to loose.

Sonia : humm, except that pounds are piling on. I have no time for working out, and no willingness too ! And always so many parties and dinners ! I'l better buy some new pants. And new bikini for this summer !

Hopefully, one of these days I'll see her with her bikini !

And what turn me on even more is that, after that, they both ate a few portions more of chocolate cake !

Guest flotationmotivation

In my freshman year of college, I met a girl....

....In fact, somebody mentioned it to her during the party, and she just laughed and said "Yeah."

She sounds really sexy.  I have met some very large vegetarians and vegans.  I've also heard some girls defend their diet, "Unhealthy?!  I'm a vegetarian/vegan!"  The veg/vegan trend has been getting huge of late, and with it I'm seeing more and more vegan cakes, ice creams, cookies, sweets and desserts in general.

Which reminds me... I heard a group of three or four young women chatting about lunch and food in general in an elevator.  I remember the conversation ending with a slightly chubby girl saying, "I could eat just lettuce all day... but then I HAVE to have cake!"

What really makes me chuckle is all of the paleo cakes and sweets recipes I've seen posted on the web.  Paleo cake just totally defeats the purpose of going paleo, does it not?  But some people, especially girls, just gotta have their sweets.  I love it.

Last week, my wife invited one of her colleague, Sonia, for dinner, for the first time....

....And what turn me on even more is that, after that, they both ate a few portions more of chocolate cake !

Wow!  I think your wife and Sonia should hang out together as often as possible.  You've seen the research, right?  A person is much more likely to gain weight if a friend of theirs has gained weight.

In my freshman year of college, I met a girl. She was cute, and very friendly and outgoing, but very slim-- maybe 120 soaking wet. She also already had a boyfriend (who was also a pretty nice guy). They both traveled in a few of the same circles as me, so I got to know them both fairly well that year.

Anyway, at the beginning of the year, she told me and a bunch of other people that part of what she liked about dorm life is that now that her parents weren't doing her grocery shopping anymore, she was free to become a vegetarian, as she'd wanted to for years now. She'd be happy to tell anyone who'd listen about the evils of the meat packing industry.

Well, she stuck to her newfound dietary conviction. She spent all of freshman year eating little more than veggie-lover's pizza, french fries, and ice cream, and gained at least 50 or 60 pounds that year. Oddly, she seemed to be almost proud of her ballooning weight, because it "proved" that vegetarians don't have to be preachy health food nuts, or that you can still eat lots of tasty food and be a vegetarian.

I'd frequently hear her say things like "I can eat a whole large pizza by myself, as long as it has only veggie toppings." or the like. Sometimes she'd comment on how all that pizza and ice cream was making her fat... and then laugh it off, because clearly she didn't actually care about her weight as much as she cared about being an unrepentant glutton. After all, the fatter she got, the more "proof" she had that being a vegetarian didn't mean denying yourself anything and that everybody should give it a shot, right?

I last saw her some time during sophomore year, at a party. She looked like she had at least doubled in weight since freshman year, and gave no indication of caring. In fact, somebody mentioned it to her during the party, and she just laughed and said "Yeah."

Oh, god. I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass to see facebook photos of her gain.

Wow!  I think your wife and Sonia should hang out together as often as possible.  You've seen the research, right?  A person is much more likely to gain weight if a friend of theirs has gained weight.

I didn't know that but that could be. However, I know that Sonia and my wife are having lunch together regularly ! And my wife is not used to eat only a small salad !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest herberthoosier

I usually prefer to lurk, but this happened to me at work today and it was too good not to share.

A little back story, I work at a small boutique with clothes and such. Most of the time customers take about as much notice of me as a potted plant so I get to hear all sorts of fun stuff.

Today walks an absolute stunner, about 5'10 approx. 220 lb. goddess! Dark brown hair, tanned skin, and a face that could start wars. She carried herself like she was the bossest bitch in town, I could immediately tell that several lbs ago she was one of the "hot" girls in high school. She appeared to have just come from the gym, wearing a warm up hoodie with a sports bra and some leggings that were being taken to the limit (I had to hide behind the register for a few minuted to keep my erection hidden).

She proceeds to walk around the store for about 20 minutes talking with her friend about this and that, but the conversation turned to a recent doctors visit that the goddess had been too. "I am getting so fat, I went to the doctor and got weighed and I was up 15 lbs!" she told her friend. "I told them they need to fix their scale, because that can't possibly be right! There is no way I could have gained 50 lbs in the last year."

Later she was talking about how large her boobs had gotten, "These things are out of control, it is so hard to find shirts that fit up here anymore!"

Later as they were checking out she had brought a few clothing items to the register, her zip up hoodie was unzipped half way, she was only wearing a sports bra underneath and I could see a bit of her perfectly tanned midsection, and the folds of fat forming beneath her bra.  I did my best not to stare, but I was more than happy to take a peek or two when she was digging through her purse.

She asked for our return policy and I told her we would swap out sizes if she got the wrong size.

"No exchanges huh, well *insert friends name here* you may be getting this green shirt, because they don't have an extra large and I doubt a large is going to fit me anymore."

I told her we had a dressing room if she wanted to take a test run, but she declined.

I noticed among all of the extra large t-shirts she was purchasing was a single size Small. She may have been buying it for a friend or something, but I made sure not to mention the single small just in case she did have the wrong size, that way she would have to come back to get the right one!

She and her friend were leaving and the last thing I heard was this.

Goddess "I'm starving!"

Friend "But we just ate!"

Goddess "If you're so full you can just watch me eat then!"

Thank god i was still behind the register.

Guest herberthoosier

I have women complain about their weight all the time in the store! Most of them are just throw away comments, but if another particularly interesting story pops up I will be sure to share with you guys and gals.

• 1 month later...

My ex-supervisor was about 5'2" and stocky in an athletic kind of way. She ran and taught swimming lessons, but at the same time she just had a really curvy build to her. At one point she adopted a German shepard puppy. We were talking about her dog one day and how fast he was growing up.

Her: "He's going to be huge soon."

Me: "How much does a full grown German shepard weigh?"

Her: (giggles) "Well, not as much as ME...they get up to about 110lbs."

---

My mom's walking partner, who I've never met or seen photos of, told my mom she couldn't eat too much chocolate because her "legs would get too big."

---

At my local college's fun run 5k, I finished early and walked along the final straightaway cheering on late finishers. There was a blonde, early 20s, probably 5'7" 175, a very common sized girl for a US college town. She plodded along towards the finish line and audibly remarked "Clearly this body was made for swimming, not running."

---

Waaay back in freshman year of high school, there was this girl in my class. She was very outgoing to the point of being intimidating to some of the guys including myself. She was 5'9" tall according to her own words, and though I never heard her reveal her actual weight, she was probably clocking in at around 235 at least, and she carried it damn well. Big thighs, wide hips, fat ass, all in tight jeans. Nice full breasts in tight sweaters. Everyone was only 14 or 15, but this girl looked 25. She even asked her best friend in class one day how old she looked, and that was the answer she got.

To her female friend: "Hey, remember growing up when we used to just squeeze in between the desks? Before I was fat?"

And also (because it was Spanish class) when we would have to describe ourselves using Spanish adjectives, she'd say shit like how "gorda" she was and "gordita." The Spanish teacher was a really nice, sweet guy and he would just pause and kind of look at her, and say "Senorita, are you sure?" And she'd nod her head, and basically say "Yep, it's true."

She was 260+ by senior year, just big all over, with a huge butt. She transferred to another school before graduation. Long story short, she "slimmed down" in college to maybe 170 by the looks of her facebook pictures, then apparently blew back up to at least 230ish from the looks of things.