Girls talking about their weight v2

Okay, I'm honoured to resurrect this thread.

Post stories here about girls talking about their weight. It's just plain hot when girls talk about how much they've gained or complaining that they're getting fat.

I'll start.

Girl 1

-------

This girl was a popular girl in my final year of high school and pretty hot. I'm almost convinced she was a gainer. She was actually flat chested and I think she wanted to gain to see if she'd get big boobs. That never happened, she just got a flabby tummy.

Once she lifted up her shirt, went to the Math teacher and said "Look Mrs I look pregnant" then expanded her (gaining) tummy out as far as possible. The teacher was pretty grossed out, then she did what she called "the mexican wave' to her belly, where she would kinda roll it.

She used to sit at the back of class eating baby food and patting her tummy and giggle when the guy sitting next to her got grossed out.

I wasn't quite sure about how much she was gaining, but once she sat down and I saw her fat spilling over, I realised this shit was getting real!

Another time her and her friends were talking to another teacher about fashion, beauty tips etc. The discussion around weight came up and she proudly said "I am fat, or I'm at least I'm getting there" then a minute later she said something like "I'm not fat, I'm just healthy". By now she had a pretty flabby tummy.

And my favourite, she had basically gone on an eating binge at the school canteen for a few weeks. She'd eat about every 30 minutes, it was absurd. The school canteen manager said to her "you haven't stopped eating all day" and she said "I know, I'm trying to put on as much weight as I can before Monday, I'm dieting then" (WTF!?)

Girl 2

-------

This girl was actually in girl 1's social group and was possibly one of the most lusted over girls by girls, even though she was pretty plump. When girl 1 proudly showed the teacher how she could push out her (gaining) tummy to make her look pregnant, she pulled up her shirt and I couldn't believe it. This girl was skinny before and now had a belly roll forming, I was in awe.

I think this girl actually enjoyed her gain. She'd walk around class saying "Must lose weight, must lose weight" in a robotic voice but be grabbing her fat at the same time. She actually continued to gain for about 2 years and kept on saying things like "I'm so fat, I must lose weight" while squeezing her belly.

At a house party she spent most of the party in the kitchen eating all the chocolates and snacks. She kept on telling people "I'm addicted to chocolate, I can't help myself". By now she had a pretty big ass, big thighs, fat hips, you name it. This was probably the sexiest can I had ever seen.

Due to her popularity, people would say things like "Have you seen how fat Girl2  is getting?".

One day she came back to school from a vacation period and her friends were discussing her (with her there) saying things like "wow you're getting fat" and she'd reply "I know, I'm huge"!"

Since then she's gone through years of  yo yo dieting, it's crazy. Whenever she goes through a depressing period she blows up and then loses it a few months later.

A year or two ago, at my community college, I was friendly with this girl--she was pretty, funny, and EXTREMELY outgoing in an almost crazy way. At the start of the semester, she was already very curvy and stacked with a petite frame (maybe 5'2"-5'4"), but between all the parties and the continuous junk food she was eating, she got plumper and plumper every time I saw her. At one point when I was around with some other friends and her, she complained about how fat she was getting while slapping her ballooning pot belly, but she couldn't stop because everything she was having tasted so good. She said it with a whining voice, but there was a bit of a grin there--she often smiled a lot, so either it was her natural expression, or she secretly liked it.

Sadly, by the end of the school year I had to take a break due to not having the funds for the next semester and I never saw her again. Can't find her again on Facebook either. At least the last time I did was a pool party, and she was in a bikini. :D

Guest Belly

I knew a girl who slowly gained weight during our last year of school and pretty much talked about it casually.

I will never forget being in our last year and just sitting outside with her and another girl when she just started talking about her belly and how it started to wobble as she walked and how it would look like a massive muffin top when she put her jeans on now.

She was really skinny at the start of the year and just suddenly put on alot of weight during the year (probably from exams and lots of partying).

She always wore tight clothes so their was no hiding it but she didn't seem to mind. Shame I couldn't ask her out at the time because I was already with a girl. But hey, life goes on :P

• Moderators

College, how I miss you - so many memories of this kind of stuff. Didn't help I was the resident assistant of a Freshman hall that was 80% female  ;D

I recall two Freshman women rooming together that were the future sorority type. They were fairly thin at the start of the year, just a hint of curves. By the end of the first semester they had each put on 10-15 lbs and it was noticeable as they were only 5' 5" or so. The one night I happened to be talking to them and they asked me if they looked like they were getting fat. They started doing the typical exaggerated gestures, like sticking out their stomachs and grabbing them, puffing out their cheeks. I told them they looked fine, I didn't even really notice - which I hope you all know is a blatant lie. They then went on to talk about all the bad food they eat at the dining halls. I knew a lot of their extra calories were coming from their partying at the frat houses, but I couldn't say anything like that given the implications. So I asked what they were eating for lunch and dinner at the dining halls. They listed off things like cheese fries, fried chicken wraps with ranch dressing, cheese and bacon, pizza, burgers... all the stuff that guarantees the Freshman 15.

The rest of the year they probably put on another 10 or so pounds each. However, they continued to wear their skimpy spaghetti strap shirts (which showed their midriff) and pajama pants when they were chilling in the hall for the night. You could tell they were getting really soft, definitely chubby. I'm still not sure if it was a case of laziness or if they really were cool with the Freshman 15.

Guest Mormonpeterson

A few years ago, I was friends with a rather fat girl who did not attempt to conceal the fact that she was quite large. On many occasions, she would comment about how unfit she was. This was while she was eating copious quantities of junk food.

However, I recall one particular instance when she was talking about body-fat percentages. She mentioned how her's was "...probably 100 per cent...", and when another friend interjected with "I think we are all fine. None of us should lose weight.", she responded "I will keep gaining weight...until I am so fat that my clothes don't fit me anymore."

And two years later, every time I have seen her, she has been wearing loose-fitting dresses. So it would appear as though her weight aspirations have been realised.

A few years ago, I was friends with a rather fat girl who did not attempt to conceal the fact that she was quite large. On many occasions, she would comment about how unfit she was. This was while she was eating copious quantities of junk food.

However, I recall one particular instance when she was talking about body-fat percentages. She mentioned how her's was "...probably 100 per cent...", and when another friend interjected with "I think we are all fine. None of us should lose weight.", she responded "I will keep gaining weight...until I am so fat that my clothes don't fit me anymore."

And two years later, every time I have seen her, she has been wearing loose-fitting dresses. So it would appear as though her weight aspirations have been realised.

Your avatar, I want it!

• 1 month later...
Guest Steatopygist

The summer after highschool, I was at work one day, when my friend Miss D. dropped by. I hadn't seen her since graduation and was amazed by how much she'd filled out. You couldn't see the top button of her jeans; her muffin-top completely engulfed it and kept it from flying off into space. The zipper was all the way undone, and the seams beside it were starting to rip. Even her front pockets were bulging from so much extra girl inside them.

She must've noticed me trying not to stare, because the first words out of her mouth were: "These jeans are sooo tight! And they're the only ones I can still get into!" She pointed to a mustard stain on the thigh and said she was afraid to wash them, in case she couldn't get them on again.

Fortunately, she changed the subject, before MY pants got any tighter or needed washing...

Maybe I should just tape a convo sometime of me and my girls talking about weight sometimes. But one of my friends, in regards to exercise, told me that she knows it's time to exercise when her face starts to get a double chin. Otherwise she just doesn't even bother... till she gets the double chin. 

And then some times we'll be talking about how to dress different body types of larger women. lol

I really should tape this sometime.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Maybe I should just tape a convo sometime of me and my girls talking about weight sometimes. But one of my friends, in regards to exercise, told me that she knows it's time to exercise when her face starts to get a double chin. Otherwise she just doesn't even bother... till she gets the double chin. 

And then some times we'll be talking about how to dress different body types of larger women. lol

I really should tape this sometime.

That would be awesome.

Anyway, here's a somewhat humorous story that may belong in this thread:

I was walking through the train station with a girl, and to my surprise she takes my hand and puts it right on her (rather large) butt.  Pleasantly surprised, I give it a little squeeze.  She pulls back and was like "not in public", and I'm like " ... well you put my hand there?".  Turns out, she meant to put my arm around her waist, but underestimated the degree to which her fat ass stuck out behind her, and got snagged.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MUSEic

I don't really have too many personal stories of girls talking about their weight, but there is the one girl I know who left for the summer, and let's just she came back a lot more attractive. She was a pretty chubby girl before, but lost a bit of weight last year to play rugby. Anyways, she was walking down the hall and two dudes had to stop and gawk at just how wide this girl's ass is right now. It's seriously gotta be at least 4 inches bigger in diameter. I'll post up some pictures if I can, cus while I don't normally do the whole creeper picture thing, in this case it's more than warranted.

• 5 weeks later...

the only one that i got is this.

I remember when i was in H.S. And My one teacher Mrs. Moss had this party for her students since everyone on the mid term got great grades,it was epic that day. 1st things the kids brought there food and drinks and put them on the table for the party. She then had pizza ordered for us and there was way to much lol. Well lets just skip to the good stuff !!!! Later on in the day i went back to the classroom to get my books and i noticed that she ate so much food the button on her pants had to be undone lol. So being me i asked her if she wanted one of the cookies my mom made and she said"IM SO STUFFED I COULDNT EAT ANYTHING FOR THE LIFE OF ME" i then said come on they are so good and everyone really did like them. She then took the cookie and ate it. The final period of the day i was walking to my car and saw her in the parking lot getting into her car and shr had another button undone and i overheard her cell convo since she was parked 2 cars away and she said these exact words "Honey i ate so much today i have outgrown my jeans. She then saw me and my friends leaning against are cars and asked us if we can leave the food in the Teachers lounge.

Well thats about it 4 me  :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AbeVanHelsing

Great story.  I think a lot of suburban white girl athletes don't even really like sports, they just play to look good on college applications and keep from blowing up.  In high school I was chatting with a basketball player who blew out her knee, and she said pretty much instantly gained 20 lbs and none of her pants were fitting.

maxymumspyder, I would just like to say thank you for all of the fantastic stories you've given us over the years, and this was another great one!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a little surprised that there aren't more posts in this thread.  I would imagine that almost everyone has at least one great story about some kind of weight discussion with a girl.

So anyway, here's what happened to me earlier today.

I went into a store after work to buy a few new button down shirts and pants.  I head into the fitting rooms (which are full) and wait alongside the wall for one to open.  Sitting next to me is an extremely attractive young woman, probably in her mid-20s, waiting for her boyfriend/husband to finish trying on some items.  I would estimate that she was around 5'5" and probably 215-220, moderate sized boobs, but pear shaped with a belly and an AMPLE behind.  We got to talking as I waited, and making a joke about the apparent role reversal, I asked if she would then drag her boyfriend to the women's part of the store to have him wait for her as she tried on clothes.  Her reply was something along the lines of, "Oh no, I don't fit into anything in this store anymore", to which I gave the obligatory laugh and reply of, "Oh, c'mon, I'm sure you're fine" (all of which, by the way, was total BS - I knew there was no way in hell she was fitting into anything, it was a designer outlet).  She went on to say, "Oh yeah, it sucks, can't even buy a pair of jeans anymore without taking the muffin top into consideration", and proceeded to grab a big roll of fat (albeit covered by her shirt) and jiggled it a few times.

Needless to say, the pants I was trying on didn't fit too well in the crotch region.