Girls talking about their weight v2

3 hours ago, high said:

Red alert! Young adult becoming more adult and freaks out! 

Hopefully body acceptance and gaining weight will become more mainstream for young women. 

Ive been convincing this one friend thats been skinny most of her life to give in and accept gaining weight. She said she tries and her family calls her fat for eating too much but gains no weight. 

She said she wants to try to gain again now that shes in a better headspace than before. I told her ill even feed her if she really wants to gain and she seems into it. Ive even offered her a little food challenge for her to do and she says she'll give it a try as long as she gets paid haha. Lets see how that goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, long-time lurker and first-time commenter. I witnessed something today I knew you guys would want to hear, so I made an account to say it. 

Essentially, I was at a family gathering that included some people who hadn't seen each other in years. My cousin brought his girlfriend; she's well integrated into the family, so people are familiar with her. However, a mix of Covid/their jobs and travel/distance meant many people hadn't seen her in a few years; FWIW, she's 29.

As soon as I saw her, I sort of thought she'd gained weight, but I'm sensitive to notice that, so I didn't assume others would; I was super wrong, it was also more weight than I first thought. My slightly bitchy grandma pointed it out to my mom the first time they were alone, but better was to come. Eventually, all the non-boomers formed their own table, and we chatted and drank. Another cousin opted against drinking, saying she was on a diet trying to lose a few pounds days, to which my cousin's gf laughed and said she should be on that too; nobody really replied; it got better. We talked a little later about belly button piercings, and she casually said that she would love one "but needed to lose some of the belly rolls because it would disappear in them". When someone complimented her outfit, she said something about how squeezed into it she was and how she felt like she was going to burst out of her pants. By this point, I had noticed her gain more, and honestly, it looked like 30/40 pounds since I saw her in late 2019. She was carrying it quite well, but it was becoming apparent serious effort had gone into hiding it. The last comment, the best was yet to come, was when we were talking about Halloween costumes, and my cousin joked to her they should go as 2000s pop stars, he would dress in the N-Sync vests etc. She could wear a tank top and low waist jeans; she laughed at that and said sarcastically, "oh yeah, that would be so flattering", and, swear down, held her top up a little to show off her belly and make the point, it was pretty tanned but bulging, with a really solid bottom roll and a slightly smaller one perched on top that I saw the bottom of. Everyone laughed, and she seemed to enjoy people laughing/being funny. 

Anyway, yeah, that's my story.

8 hours ago, Anderssonson said:

Hi guys, long-time lurker and first-time commenter. I witnessed something today I knew you guys would want to hear, so I made an account to say it. 

Essentially, I was at a family gathering that included some people who hadn't seen each other in years. My cousin brought his girlfriend; she's well integrated into the family, so people are familiar with her. However, a mix of Covid/their jobs and travel/distance meant many people hadn't seen her in a few years; FWIW, she's 29.

As soon as I saw her, I sort of thought she'd gained weight, but I'm sensitive to notice that, so I didn't assume others would; I was super wrong, it was also more weight than I first thought. My slightly bitchy grandma pointed it out to my mom the first time they were alone, but better was to come. Eventually, all the non-boomers formed their own table, and we chatted and drank. Another cousin opted against drinking, saying she was on a diet trying to lose a few pounds days, to which my cousin's gf laughed and said she should be on that too; nobody really replied; it got better. We talked a little later about belly button piercings, and she casually said that she would love one "but needed to lose some of the belly rolls because it would disappear in them". When someone complimented her outfit, she said something about how squeezed into it she was and how she felt like she was going to burst out of her pants. By this point, I had noticed her gain more, and honestly, it looked like 30/40 pounds since I saw her in late 2019. She was carrying it quite well, but it was becoming apparent serious effort had gone into hiding it. The last comment, the best was yet to come, was when we were talking about Halloween costumes, and my cousin joked to her they should go as 2000s pop stars, he would dress in the N-Sync vests etc. She could wear a tank top and low waist jeans; she laughed at that and said sarcastically, "oh yeah, that would be so flattering", and, swear down, held her top up a little to show off her belly and make the point, it was pretty tanned but bulging, with a really solid bottom roll and a slightly smaller one perched on top that I saw the bottom of. Everyone laughed, and she seemed to enjoy people laughing/being funny. 

Dude its funny you created an account for this but well done...maybe she should go as X tina if your talking 90s pop stars or Fat Baby spice 😆

On 9/9/2022 at 4:11 AM, Demoncrap said:

A post a came across on Reddit a while back that fits this thread. Girl had turned 20 and was freaking out about putting on about 15 pounds. Pictures with her captions below.

619446189_ididntevenhavetotry-wasaround113.thumb.png.854c783d5a78b05c33b80d5819adf29a.png

I didn't even have to try - was around 113

2023116332_iusedtofeelsomuchmoresexy-sureihavebiggerboobsnowbutmywaististhick.thumb.png.91afc4bfe62957142efaeeea255fb39c.png

I used to feel so much more sexy - sure I have bigger boobs but my waist is thick

125170588_iknowimnotthatbig-butimnotinlovewithmybody.thumb.png.de180798c9509874fe8e72f8d2d27b1b.png

I know I'm not that big - but I'm not in love with my body

974173409_127nowandgoingupquickly.thumb.png.0b7b44564da6c4a95f969b655f8b70b9.png

She’s literally gone from looking like a beanpole teenager to looking like a still pretty in shape young adult. Not even at the chubby stage or anything. 

Knowing some parts of Reddit I bet the comments were like “you’re just drinking pure sugar with that iced coffee! you better cut back to only water and homemade roast chicken and veggies if you don’t wanna become an evil ham planet karen bitch” etc 

Do you have a link to the thread? Totally cool if you’d rather keep her privacy!

8 hours ago, CookieCutter4322 said:

She’s literally gone from looking like a beanpole teenager to looking like a still pretty in shape young adult. Not even at the chubby stage or anything. 

Knowing some parts of Reddit I bet the comments were like “you’re just drinking pure sugar with that iced coffee! you better cut back to only water and homemade roast chicken and veggies if you don’t wanna become an evil ham planet karen bitch” etc 

Do you have a link to the thread? Totally cool if you’d rather keep her privacy!

Alas she deleted the thread shortly after posting

My girlfriend and I went to her mom's and as a chef I cooked dinner. My specialty, tequila chicken and bananas foster for dessert. Also her mom and I hit the booze pretty hard, as we had tequila and 99 bananas for cooking.

After dessert her mom (who is at least300 pounds) said,

"Oh my God cc that was DECADENT! Do you to eat this well all the time? No wonder my daughter is gaining weight!"

My girlfriend blushed and stammered,

"Mom we don't eat like this all the time, this is a special occasion! I'd be HUGE if we ate like this all the time!"

Later that night we were looking at gfs senior pictures which are prominently displayed in her mother's living room. She kinda gasped and said,

"Look at how thin I was! I can't believe I thought I was FAT back then."

On 9/23/2022 at 7:56 AM, ComradeCaine said:

My girlfriend and I went to her mom's and as a chef I cooked dinner. My specialty, tequila chicken and bananas foster for dessert. Also her mom and I hit the booze pretty hard, as we had tequila and 99 bananas for cooking.

After dessert her mom (who is at least300 pounds) said,

"Oh my God cc that was DECADENT! Do you to eat this well all the time? No wonder my daughter is gaining weight!"

My girlfriend blushed and stammered,

"Mom we don't eat like this all the time, this is a special occasion! I'd be HUGE if we ate like this all the time!"

Later that night we were looking at gfs senior pictures which are prominently displayed in her mother's living room. She kinda gasped and said,

"Look at how thin I was! I can't believe I thought I was FAT back then."

300lb mom has to have you excited about the future....

Guest Jimbo7676

Ok so new gorgeous stunning woman just started at work this week. She’s Mediterranean, very curvy (think similar shape to chubby chiquota , but in my humble opinion cuter face). about 5’8”. Very assertive and confident and down to earth. 

Been chatting with her each day and she is very outgoing with everyone. But she has been particularly flirty with me (possibly coz I’m 6’4”, attractive etc.). I get chatting with her about what she used to do before. She was telling me she’s super smart, did well in school, studied at university etc. (absolute stonks for gf material in my books) She then went on to become a pastry chef because she said she is “a massive foodie and frequently comfort eats”. She still runs her own business cooking pastries and cakes in her own time

Anyway, I ask if she has any social media for her pastry making business. She unfortunately has no social media for it. But I believe that’s even more attractive since there’s an element of being enigmatic. She then says “I don’t need social media, I’ll just bake for everyone at work. Although I will make everyone get fat” pretty erotic thought especially since there are some absolute babes at work. She then proceeds to say “and yes I too have gotten really fat as well. And like really quickly!! I used to be so athletic at school. Then stress came and so did the stress eating. It got ten times worse when I figured out how to bake amazing pastries 🤤

Another conversation several days later went down like “I’ll have to bake you a special cake Jim, you’ll be fine though coz you’re strong and fit. I’ll eat it too and will probably struggle to fit into my work uniform I just got” 

So yes this is relevant to the thread about women talking about their weight. But furthermore, it begs the question: is she a feedee ?? Coz she seems to be bringing up eating cake a lot and her weight gain in a quasi shameful way (she is obviously insincere about being ashamed tbh). I suspect deep down she is actually trying to suss out if anyone at work is a feeder. 

Any comments/advice would be much appreciated as to whether I should maybe take it further in a romantic sense. I see this sorta thing happen on this website all the time. The things of dreams; and often I think it’ll never happen to me. But once again, it seems there are more people that share our inclinations in the real world than I thought…

From what your saying I think she's attracted to you and testing the waters on if your accepting of a fuller ladywith an appetite,.

I've play it cool and when she brings up her weight 

You can mention you've always preferred a lady with a more womanly figure ,(I often have said that no man ever goes to a bed store and askes for a slat bed without the mattress and the softer fuller mattresses are always worth more.this analogy has worked about 90%of the time for me.)

Sounds like this may work well if you play your cards right with a genuine interest in her.

Guest Jimbo7676
2 hours ago, noskinychicks said:

From what your saying I think she's attracted to you and testing the waters on if your accepting of a fuller ladywith an appetite,.

I've play it cool and when she brings up her weight 

You can mention you've always preferred a lady with a more womanly figure ,(I often have said that no man ever goes to a bed store and askes for a slat bed without the mattress and the softer fuller mattresses are always worth more.this analogy has worked about 90%of the time for me.)

Sounds like this may work well if you play your cards right with a genuine interest in her.

Thanks for your advice mate. Yeh good point about playing it cool. Can’t take these things too quickly. 

I am impressed with the mattress analogy. I think she’ll appreciate since she is an enjoyer of the poetic. 

5 hours ago, Jimbo7676 said:

Ok so new gorgeous stunning woman just started at work this week. She’s Mediterranean, very curvy (think similar shape to chubby chiquota , but in my humble opinion cuter face). about 5’8”. Very assertive and confident and down to earth. 

Been chatting with her each day and she is very outgoing with everyone. But she has been particularly flirty with me (possibly coz I’m 6’4”, attractive etc.). I get chatting with her about what she used to do before. She was telling me she’s super smart, did well in school, studied at university etc. (absolute stonks for gf material in my books) She then went on to become a pastry chef because she said she is “a massive foodie and frequently comfort eats”. She still runs her own business cooking pastries and cakes in her own time

Anyway, I ask if she has any social media for her pastry making business. She unfortunately has no social media for it. But I believe that’s even more attractive since there’s an element of being enigmatic. She then says “I don’t need social media, I’ll just bake for everyone at work. Although I will make everyone get fat” pretty erotic thought especially since there are some absolute babes at work. She then proceeds to say “and yes I too have gotten really fat as well. And like really quickly!! I used to be so athletic at school. Then stress came and so did the stress eating. It got ten times worse when I figured out how to bake amazing pastries 🤤

Another conversation several days later went down like “I’ll have to bake you a special cake Jim, you’ll be fine though coz you’re strong and fit. I’ll eat it too and will probably struggle to fit into my work uniform I just got” 

So yes this is relevant to the thread about women talking about their weight. But furthermore, it begs the question: is she a feedee ?? Coz she seems to be bringing up eating cake a lot and her weight gain in a quasi shameful way (she is obviously insincere about being ashamed tbh). I suspect deep down she is actually trying to suss out if anyone at work is a feeder. 

Any comments/advice would be much appreciated as to whether I should maybe take it further in a romantic sense. I see this sorta thing happen on this website all the time. The things of dreams; and often I think it’ll never happen to me. But once again, it seems there are more people that share our inclinations in the real world than I thought…

Sounds like she is testing the waters of if you think her size bothers you. I don't see feedee but definitely foodiee.

She is subconscious about her size and hoping it doesn't deter you away.

On 9/29/2022 at 5:04 AM, Jimbo7676 said:

Shes definitely a foodie, its a bit too early to call her a feedee. Shes probably trying to find out if her gaining weight bothers you in any way, even if its just a little weight. 

My guess is shes probably a foodie but that can turn into a feedee pretty quick. My coworker/friend im into shes a foodie but i got a feeling shes also a feedee since she eats alot whenever we go out. There was one time she went out where she ate alot and she said "i feel nice and full". Im still working on trying to get her to max herself out on food. 

• 2 weeks later...

On the train and there’s four girls sitting together on their way back from some boozy meal. All ** and all ranging from chubby to really big. The biggest  one has just undone her pants and patting her huge belly is laughing about how she can’t undo her shoelaces otherwise. All of them are saying how much weight they’ve gained recently and how they don’t really care. This is truly a great age to be a chubby chaser!

On 10/12/2022 at 4:19 PM, vlad2112 said:

On the train and there’s four girls sitting together on their way back from some boozy meal. All ** and all ranging from chubby to really big. The biggest  one has just undone her pants and patting her huge belly is laughing about how she can’t undo her shoelaces otherwise. All of them are saying how much weight they’ve gained recently and how they don’t really care. This is truly a great age to be a chubby chaser!

Boozy meals usually allows women to eat way more than what they usually do. My friend/coworker ive talked about a couple times on here theres been 2 times where shes been boozed up when we go out to eat and she just goes in on eating. Its getting colder now so i wont see her stomach as much depending on what shes wearing to keep her warm, but you can notice her bloat up. Im trying to see if for her birthday shes gets boozed up and go to a buffet. I really wanna see her full potential. 

Just a lil story here. I do guided tours in museums and today I had some pupils and her young and pretty teacher. Blonde, maybe 5.8 with some nice curves - most noticable a bit chunkier thighs and a round butt - but not chubby or thick etc. We got along well and chatted a bit while the kids were doing some work with scissors and paper. We went to the cafeteria to get some water and she ordered a coffee. The place has very good cake and stuff, and I pointed out the variety of yummy cake to her. She then said she won´t have one coz her pants are so tight already. I mumbled something like No, dont worry or so, but she grabed the waistband of her jeans and said again No, they are really tight here. I said, well, then you had too much icecream this summer and she replied in that slightly regretful voice that I love so much: Yes, and fries.

After that we left and got to our work again. But I think its amazing how this button (just mentioning the cake or so) really works sometimes. And a total stranger talking about her body to me, if only for seconds, was nice. If I´ll see her again, I´ll try to ask her out for fries :)

Several weeks into a new job, I was in the staffroom for lunch, and, being a fairly large workplace, it was very much a 'first in, best dressed' situation regarding seating. So it was I found myself at the end of one table full of female colleagues I had only seen at a distance and at that point never spoken to. Some smiled behind their lunch and gestured for me to take the last seat, which was nice given I felt somewhat on the outer. 

Anyway, lunch progressed, people came and went from the staffroom, microwaves pinged, dishes were washed and idle chatter fell upon those still there. 'How was your weekend camping?' the question shot across the table to Bess, the tall, broad in the beam brunette sitting next to me. She was spearing the last of her leftover pasta, her head inclined a little, showing off her plump double chin. 'Not bad, there was no rain. But I broke a chair.' Although I expected it, there was no sense of shock around the table (itself somewhat exciting; Bess was a big woman among a cohort of chubby women) - other than simply at the fact the camping chair her fat rear end collapsed cost a bit of money. She did state coolly it was too small for her, anyway. I pictured her black track-suited arse trying in vain to fit the normally quite spacious seat.   

The discussion then revolved around the price of the chair and the need to buy another, with one of the others stating the same thing happened to her. The four women continued checking their phones, eating their lunches, idly mentioning various topics of conversation about work and TV. After a time, however, the penny dropped. 'That's right! You were camping with Blake! How was it?' 

And to this Bess again quite coolly stated, 'He said I was getting a bit big for him.'

Now, the others were stunned. 'Babe, but you haven't changed! So what if the chair broke? He's usually all over you.' 

Bess smiled. 'Well, that's not changed,' she said. 'But maybe there's a bit more spread out now.' She leaned her elbows on the table and shifted in her seat, pushing her fleshy bottom back against the chair, which I couldn't help but see, and I felt she couldn't help but notice I saw.  

On 9/19/2022 at 9:06 AM, Anderssonson said:

Would love to hear more about her!

On 10/18/2022 at 12:47 AM, W4E said:

Several weeks into a new job, I was in the staffroom for lunch, and, being a fairly large workplace, it was very much a 'first in, best dressed' situation regarding seating. So it was I found myself at the end of one table full of female colleagues I had only seen at a distance and at that point never spoken to. Some smiled behind their lunch and gestured for me to take the last seat, which was nice given I felt somewhat on the outer. 

Anyway, lunch progressed, people came and went from the staffroom, microwaves pinged, dishes were washed and idle chatter fell upon those still there. 'How was your weekend camping?' the question shot across the table to Bess, the tall, broad in the beam brunette sitting next to me. She was spearing the last of her leftover pasta, her head inclined a little, showing off her plump double chin. 'Not bad, there was no rain. But I broke a chair.' Although I expected it, there was no sense of shock around the table (itself somewhat exciting; Bess was a big woman among a cohort of chubby women) - other than simply at the fact the camping chair her fat rear end collapsed cost a bit of money. She did state coolly it was too small for her, anyway. I pictured her black track-suited arse trying in vain to fit the normally quite spacious seat.   

The discussion then revolved around the price of the chair and the need to buy another, with one of the others stating the same thing happened to her. The four women continued checking their phones, eating their lunches, idly mentioning various topics of conversation about work and TV. After a time, however, the penny dropped. 'That's right! You were camping with Blake! How was it?' 

And to this Bess again quite coolly stated, 'He said I was getting a bit big for him.'

Now, the others were stunned. 'Babe, but you haven't changed! So what if the chair broke? He's usually all over you.' 

Bess smiled. 'Well, that's not changed,' she said. 'But maybe there's a bit more spread out now.' She leaned her elbows on the table and shifted in her seat, pushing her fleshy bottom back against the chair, which I couldn't help but see, and I felt she couldn't help but notice I saw.  

Did she give you that look like you like? Cause this is one of the hottest experiences this year!

I posted this in its own thread but I feel you guys may appreciate it here. It’s about my girlfriend who was skinny with a bombshell body when we started dating and slowly started to plump up

Never wrote about this but I feel I’m pretty lucky to be in this position.

My girlfriend and I started dating three years ago when we were still in college. She was extremely skinny at 5’4 and 95 lbs. Yes I do prefer girls with a little more meat but my girlfriend did have a great body at this time and she knew it. She would always wear the smallest crop tops with tight fitting jeans. Her friends would always tell her that she had a snatched waistline, and she did. I noticed early on that she loved to eat. We’d go out for breakfast frequently and she would always devour her whole plate. I was surprised she was able to keep her tight body despite loving food. We settled into our relationship really nicely and got comfortable. Fast forward 6 months, the first sign of her eating habits catching up to her little figure showed. We were driving after lunch one day and she was in my passenger seat with a uncomfortable look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and she put her hand on the button of her high waisted jeans and said “I need to unbutton these, they’re so tight right now.” She was wearing a black tight tank top that was tucked in and I saw as she went to unbutton them a tiny roll on the waist band I never noticed before. She unbuttoned that top button and that tiny roll pushed out slightly through the button. We both laughed and I even told her it was cute. In my mind though I knew that having a little extra on her tummy was foreign to her and I found it so attractive.

After the unbuttoning incident, things kept progressing. I had just moved back into my own apartment which meant more lazy days with her and take out food. There were times I couldn’t believe this bombshell of a lady was in bed eating snacks whenever she came over. Keep in mind she was still conventionally skinny and could easily cover up any extra pounds. I’d say at this point she had put on around 8 pounds since we first started dating. One day after we woke up and we started getting dressed, I noticed she didn’t button her pants again. I asked her why and she said “I like to keep my pants unbuckled until we absolutely have to leave.” She was wearing a crop top so I went behind her to hug her and gave her belly a light squeeze with her pants still unbuttoned and I noticed my fingers went deeper into her stomach than usual. Still however, she was able to hide the extra pudge well when it was time to leave, until one night. My friend was hosting a party and my girlfriend decided to wear a pair of mid rise jeans and a cropped white long sleeve shirt that was fitted. Everything was going great and even I could tell she was looking full around the midsection. We all took a picture and she was facing towards me so the photo caught her silhouette. In the morning she saw the photo and immediately asked if I could delete it. I said of course and deleted it and asked why. She said “I look fat in that photo. I know I’ve been kind of letting myself eat whatever but I think I’ve gained some weight.” She then pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of her from the year prior in a bikini and said “I guarantee my stomach doesn’t look like this anymore.” I told her I think she is beautiful and that she looked amazing. I even told her I think she looks even more attractive than ever. She said “Yeah I don’t think so with this going on” and she slightly lifted up her shirt to expose the bottom of her slightly soft stomach just below her belly button. I was feeling confident so I gave it a little pinch and said I liked it. She laughed and pulled her shirt down and said she was going to start hitting the gym and try to get her flat stomach back and lose the extra pudge was gaining. That didn’t happen…. 

More to come. FYI feel free to ask any questions about anything whatsoever about us or her gain. It’s been great finally opening this up.

Since my girlfriend actually acknowledged her weight gain, I couldn’t keep my hands off her. We’d go out and she would wear outfits she’d wear before putting on some weight and I would be able to tell her belly button was getting deeper as well as some jeans causing her to have a slight muffin top. The holidays came and went she was I couldn’t believe she was actually getting a paunchy mid section.  She isn’t a feeder or anything but in bed if she was sitting on my, I would roll down the waist band of her pants and start playing with her new gut, and she would let me and say things like “you know you did this to me” or playfully try to suck it in. It was moments like these where I would like at her and be in awe because her face didn’t change much but here was this beautiful girl who used to pride herself on her waist line now have love handles and cute gut that would slightly hang out when sitting. We went to go shopping and she put her arm around me and said “hold on my crop top is riding up, I don’t want my belly hanging out”. And to be fair, It was hanging out.

There’s been numerous moments like this that I really do sometimes lose track so I think it might be better if I would answer specific questions about her and I, whether it’s advice on how to navigate relationship weight gain or just weighty moments in public or in private I’ve experienced with her.

On 4/12/2022 at 7:10 PM, SKFHh said:

A52EAD8C-2299-4603-A63E-6610C53BB6B0.jpeg

Girl above was talking the other day about when she “used to be hot”

Obviously people said “you’re still hot” etc but she kept saying “no I’m so fat now”

Best part was her saying “you should see my belly it’s so fat it’s got stretch marks”.

Sadly she didn’t show us