Rugby Players on Curvage?

Guest telex110

Guest nsmith92

Former scrum-half now hooker here (an attempt at another tom youngs situation). I've played throughout Canada, Ireland, England,Wales, Trinidad, Argentina and most recently New Zealand.

As far as injuries, I've completely destroyed the cartilage between the joints in my pinky on one hand, broken nose twice, destroyed ulna (complete with 6 screws and a plate), a broken rib, separated shoulder twice so I've had my fair share of beatings..

I played only once, mainly because I'm small enough to be mistaken for the ball (and definitely not quick enough to play as a number 15, and not good enough to be a 13 or 14). But I have been a joyous guest at many 3rd halves in highschool and engineering school!

• 2 weeks later...

Whilst I don't play rugby myself (I have the worst hand eye coordination-no one would pass to me in school and rightly so) I do love the sport. It's my number one sport to watch, so brutal yet so tactical just a great game. I'm looking forward to the last set of June tests - I don't think we'll be seeing any upsets but there should be some good matches.