• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, regbill said:

I don't know which I like more...the fact your playing with your awesome belly or that you're working on improving your awesome belly.:D

Both are a lot of fun. I can’t wait to get bigger but can’t help but play with all my soft curves it always feels so good! 

1 hour ago, rotwang said:

Seeing the ring on your left hand makes me think you're married.  Don't know why, but this turns me on to no end. I guess it's the knowing your weight gain is ongoing - and that your mate is happy with this.  Seeing you gulp down those weight gain shakes to get fatter rocks my world too !!!  THANKS. 

I am happily married to my amazing feeder. He’s proud to show off our hard work together. If you look up the thread you’ll see a few comments from him and a picture from when we started dating, when I was just a tiny little stick figure. 

9 minutes ago, donnied80 said:

Wow, you seemed pretty proud to show off your svelte, fit body when you had one..

What are your friends saying now that you have ballooned into a fat lady??

Honestly no one has said much. I think because they noticed that I don’t seem to mind it(I absolutely love gaining!) they just let it go as the normal. I have always loved to show off my body and think the extra weight has made it even sexier and can’t wait to add more. 😉

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

It's funny, I was looking down those photos and thought "I wonder if she'll be able to re-button those jeans after finishing that second shake," and lo and behold, I got the answer, and was immensely pleased. :D 

I’m glad :) there was no way they were buttoning after lol

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

At this rate, you might have problems getting those jeans over your thighs before you know it! 

I hope so! I love when I outgrow my clothes.

8 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Jeans are overrated anyway - you look better without them 😉 

Hehe thank you! I was thinking I might just need some new ones soon. But I could always just go pantless. 😉

2 hours ago, regbill said:

I can tell by the smile on your face in the later picd that you're happy with the results of your stuffing.;)

I was very happy! I can’t wait to outgrow those jeans completely and be bigger and softer. 😊

Are you aware of the weight gain shakes product SERIOUS MASS ???  Please Google it as to calories and price.  It has been in the background of photos taken by such famous weight gainers like LaylaBBW, Bigcuties Bonnie, and (Curvages own) Goddess Shar with spectacular results.  Equivalent to 17 donuts or more each glass.  Price could be covered as a gift from your online Fat Admirer fans.  How do you and hubby feel about this idea?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, rotwang said:

Are you aware of the weight gain shakes product SERIOUS MASS ???  Please Google it as to calories and price.  It has been in the background of photos taken by such famous weight gainers like LaylaBBW, Bigcuties Bonnie, and (Curvages own) Goddess Shar with spectacular results.  Equivalent to 17 donuts or more each glass.  Price could be covered as a gift from your online Fat Admirer fans.  How do you and hubby feel about this idea?

I have actually been trying to decide what weight gain shake product is the best. 😊

wooow your growing Body is soo soo sexy :wub:  love your new shorter hair!! :):rolleyes::wub: 

hmm i think there is sooo much room for a lot more fatty Foods after These shakes....  :) hope the next gain get straight to your thights, i think they Need to grow too!! :rolleyes: 

maybe the next pics are without These Jeans...  and maybe there are a few pics with your cute Little feet in.... :unsure: hehe

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, faatlover said:

wooow your growing Body is soo soo sexy :wub:  love your new shorter hair!! :):rolleyes::wub: 

hmm i think there is sooo much room for a lot more fatty Foods after These shakes....  :) hope the next gain get straight to your thights, i think they Need to grow too!! :rolleyes: 

maybe the next pics are without These Jeans...  and maybe there are a few pics with your cute Little feet in.... :unsure: hehe

I’d love to have my thighs fill out more. :) like my cute chubby feet? 😉