Anyone else have their Wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend gain 100+pounds?

hanginglow

I'm just wondering if anyone else out their significant other gain 100+ pounds during their relationship. How is the relationship, has it changed for the better or worse? Sex life, does your other enjoy it or hate it?

My wife has gone from 120 to roughly 240 or more pounds since we met in 1997. Most of her weight gain though has been since 2008. Since then she has gone from 150-160 to her current size 18. For the longest time she hated her weight gain and she dieted going up and down. With that the sex life was hot and cold, which sucks....but I remained positive and give her the care and compliments she deserves! Anyway, in the last year she had a hysterectomy and has put on a noticeable amount of weight since (around 30-40 pounds). Weird thing though....lately she has seemed to turned a corner and has embraced her curves and added weight, she knows I love "fat women" as she puts it and that no matter what size she is I would love her. She now lets me touch her belly and everywhere else whenever, she doesn't cover up when were together. I know her biggest pet peeve about her size is clothes shopping, she feels she can't find nice clothes that fit or look the fashionable way she wants. Anyone else have this weight gain happen?

• Curvage Model

I"ll get my husband to post on this sometime as Ive gained over 100 pounds since we have been together. Our situation is different than you though as I have been intentionally gaining. I feel more confident now and he loves my curves. It has been wonderful for relationship.  It has increased our sex life as I feel sexier and he loves big girls. I know he loves me no matter what size but I prefer myself bigger too. In fact I'd like to gain at least 100 more before I quit gaining,

We're close. My wife and I have been together ten years now, married for 9. We met in senior year of highschool so being 17 she weighed about 105, 110ish and is now about 205, 210.

I find her more attractive than ever but she hates it. Hates it. She's mentioned to me she wants to get lapband or bypass or something which makes me incredibly uneasy and disappointed and no, not because it means her losing the weight.

In a bit of selfrealization I know now a big part of why I love this site and others like it is the fantasy of guilt free bodypositivity and enjoyment.

Sigh. The struggle continues.

When my wife and I met, she was a plump 190. Our first year dating, she plumped up to about 270. It continued to go up until she reached about 340, where she hovered for years. We would do stuffing sessions nightly, and finally our hard work paid off and she soared passed 350 and over the next two years made it to 400. Then she got WLS and dropped 250 pounds, and is now staying at a steady 160.

Moral of the story: don't push it too far. One more 2AM Cheesecake Factory leftovers party (it's a great place to: get two entrees, two apps, and drinks. Have her eat basically everything, then bring the leftovers home... and order another entree to go!) could be the straw that breaks the camels back, and she might end up skinnier than ever.

My wife is up at least 60lbs from when I met her, but at the time she was down about 40 from her then highest. I would be in heaven if she did get to +100, but it is a dicey subject as it has been a long painful road for acceptance. She has known that I dig bigger women since the beginning, but at first was resentful and embarrassed that she was gaining so much unintentionally. However, she recently has told me that she is making progress with her body image. It is still a difficult subject to talk about, though. I have to let her bring it up (which happens about once a year) as when I bring it up it seems to always devolve into a fight.

• 2 weeks later...

We're close. My wife and I have been together ten years now, married for 9. We met in senior year of highschool so being 17 she weighed about 105, 110ish and is now about 205, 210.

I find her more attractive than ever but she hates it. Hates it. She's mentioned to me she wants to get lapband or bypass or something which makes me incredibly uneasy and disappointed and no, not because it means her losing the weight.

In a bit of selfrealization I know now a big part of why I love this site and others like it is the fantasy of guilt free bodypositivity and enjoyment.

Sigh. The struggle continues.

Does she know how you feel? Has her lifestyle really been all that detrimentally affected by the gain? 205 is... really not that big, and lap band, while certainly less invasive than GBP, is still pretty significant surgery. It's also... uh... I don't know how to say this: it's a cop out. Your wife is still small enough that a little dieting and exercise on her part could likely get her under 150 without too significant an effort.

Those surgeries are designed for people twice her current size and up, that have weight-related health problems and have failed dieting and exercising under medical prescription, because this surgery is dangerous. Since to your words, she sounds far from that, she perhaps suffer, like a lot of women nowadays, from dysmorphophobia (fear of being ugly to be simple).

You need to talk to her, and if it doesn't help, go to the psychologist together.

Perhaps her concerns are rooted very far in the past, before you met.

Focus also on all the rest: she is smart, kind, elegant, funny or whatever nice to hear? Tell her. She is your first love it seems, it's rare nowadays, tell her how awesome it is. Surprise her. Try new sex positions, cook meals...I guess you have tried at least one thing in this uncomplete list.

I also hope she hadn't suffered from size discrimination at work or finding a job.

• 2 months later...

Mine has not....although she is probably 35 lbs. More than when we met.

My question is to all the guys here....did you help her gain in anyway?  Whether it be stocking the freezer, pantry, cook fattening dishes for her, anything?

I tend to try and help my wife gain without really talking about it....stock sweets, ice creams etc. and she usually eats and enjoys them.  I feel if I didn't do that I would be waiting for her to gain forever and it might never happen.

Guest myownway

Well, I am often the tempting devil towards my wife, unless she explicitly states she does not want that, but that is rare and never lasts more than couple days. So most of the time I either cook calorie dense dishes, leave the bigger pizza slices for her, ask if she wants helpings and so on. And she enjoys it for 99% of the time, so it feels ok.

Well, I am often the tempting devil towards my wife, unless she explicitly states she does not want that, but that is rare and never lasts more than couple days. So most of the time I either cook calorie dense dishes, leave the bigger pizza slices for her, ask if she wants helpings and so on. And she enjoys it for 99% of the time, so it feels ok.

Yep....I do the same!  It's really sexy when my wife says something like.... after a month or so of pigging out..."I am a Fat cow and I won't fit into any of my big clothes pretty soon".  And then she goes on eating an extra bowl of ice-cream.

Guest myownway

Familiar situation ;). Yesterday I "accidentally" made a lot bigger portion of pancakes than usual and she eaten her half plus 2 of those that were theoretically mine ;). But I guess she realized how much she ate and today she was all "let's just eat some steam veggies". And we did. But immediately afterwards she grabbed herself a slice of cheese and ate it with some mayo. I won't be surprised if we'll end up with pizza for today's supper.

That's a familiar situation with most of gaining girls ! At least with my girl friend ! She is this kind of girl who is saying, when you serve her at diner : « please only a small portion, I have to watch my weight » and who helps herself a second serving, bigger than the first one, saying « that's so good, I can't refrain myself »

Guest myownway

Right on! And I don't know about you guys, but for some reason I like this cute hypocrisy :D.

Yesterday there was no pizza for supper, but instead I made rather big home-made hot-dogs wit 2 slices of cheese and two sausages in each one, plus mayo and some other condiments. And my wife got some extra cheese and mayo. And today and tomorrow we're going to have pastas at her request so that would be it when it comes to steamed veggies :P. I guess I have at least 3 week before I hear about them again ;).

Yep....I love the hypocrisy as well!

I really love the out of control eating and can't wait to see where the new Lbs. will show up on my wives figure......although it is a bit scary when she can't fit into her clothes comfortably after the gaining .....only because I fear the diet talk.  But it is unbelievably sexy to see her not fit into any of her clothes at the same time and see her just wear looser fitting clothes that are still slightly snug with her added Lbs. and continue on eating like crazy.

During her huge eating patterns I actually have noticed her snacking much more not in front of me. Anyone else notice this with their wives or girlfriends?  So I have learned to have the pantry, fridge and freezer stocked with tons of fattening treats that she loves and then find an excuse to leave for a couple of hours before dinner or after.  I come home and see she has been into the ice cream, chips, chocolates etc. with some aggressive snacking.  If I am around she tends to snack less or not in front of me as much.  I noticed this a while back when sometime after dinner I would get in the shower before bed she would immediately head out of our room from watching TV and upon finishing my shower and turning it off she would walk back in to continue watching TV.  I would see new Ice cream bar wrappers in the trash as well as a new oreo cookies  box would be halfway finished off. ANd all of this was after a nice big dinner followed by a bowl of ice cream that she ate in front of me.

The only thing better than watching her eat a ton of fattening food and have a huge appetite is seeing her get nice and Fat from all the eating.......and of course the best is when she comments on her new size which doesn't happen very frequently.  She will comment when eating a second dessert in front of me,  "I guess this extra piece of pie isn't gonna make me even fatter than I already am."  Or many times she has said while first getting into bed and getting comfortable by moving and nestling around she becomes slightly out of breath or moans and she says "It isn't easy moving all this extra weight around,  I'm a big heavy pig now".  I wish this would last forever and but for some reason she doesn't keep climbing up the scale and eventually she controls and cuts back on her snacking quite a bit and she slowly loses some of her beautiful Lbs. she has gained.

Any of this sound familiar in your situations?  I am looking for her to get to the point of no return and have her 5' 3" figure fatten up so much where she can't really lose weight or have enough will power to do so and be happy with a beautiful fattened up figure that she know's I love.  Also,  do any of your women become more vulnerable and sweeter toward you when they are eating a lot and not trying to maintain or diet?     

I think our girl friends have a very similar behavior ! For example, the fact that she refrains herself from eating too much at dinner and takes the first opportunity for gorging herself when I left her either for shower like you, or for working at my computer, is a classical.

And of course she regularly extends her weight limit. When I met her 5 years ago she was like 60 kg (131 lbs) or so. When she crossed the 70 kg line for the first time, of course she said that she sould not continue gaining like that, she had too loose, for keeping her weight under the 70 kg mark, and last year, when she crossed the 80 kg line, she said exactly the same, but for 10 kg more ! And last week she was happy when weighing herself, she hadn't gained this summer, so she was happy with her 84 kg (185 lbs) figure ! Even if she didn't dare wearing a bikini this summer.

Guest myownway

My wife does not refrain from eating when I'm watching, although there were several times when she told me to make a smaller dinner which she later made up for with some snacking - it was mostly during her "worse" days, ifyaknowhatahmean. I guess the only time she refrains from eating a lot is when other people are present - although it's not like she eats like a bird then - just far from fullness. She was a bit shy to eat a lot in my company when we met but after a year or so she got comfortable enough to eat to 100% fullness and let me massage her belly for relief.

And yeah, the weight limit also went up with time. When we met she was 84-87 kg and wanted to go below 80, then at 90 she wanted go to 80something, then it was 98 and she wanted 90, and now it's at least 107 and she only mentions going to below 100, although it happens quite rarely and like I said she does nothing to lose weight. During recent days she was eating quite a lot actually, and we already have plans for a big 2nd anniversary dinner. She also bakes cakes (terrific ones) that later stay in the fridge and someone has to eat them. That someone being her in 75% of cases, so to speak.

And, basically, if I make something she likes she will eat it all unless it's (1) really excessive amount (2) it's one of those rare few days when she talks about maybe going on a diet. And while I wouldn't say she becomes more vulnerable on those days when she lets herself just eat what she likes and not care, she is definitely in a better mood then. Bad mood, anxiety or anger in her case usually means lack of appetite, and it's usually then that she talks about weight loss. When she is in a good mood, she is hungry most of the time and ok with her body, and often after a quarrell when we finally reconciled she told me to call for a pizza or to make a big supper/dinner. So it seems that as long as I keep my wife happy, I will keep her being fat and even getting fatter. Sounds like a win :P

And the most golden moment recently was when after a visit at hairdresser's I told her that she looks great and that, basically, she was always a beauty but she is now the most beautiful ever. She replied to that that it seems like the more fat, the more blonde, and the shorter-haired she gets, I seem to like it more. I just smiled and said that it's not like I would like all of it to go on indefinitely (which is true, I wouldn't want her to go bald, and going blonde has a limit at platinum, and I'm not the type who's into immobility). She basically just smiled back and said she's not sure about my limits and I only told her that they are such that she should not worry about them because I'm always loving her as she is (which is also true). I was worried that it might cause some unease, but on the same day and on most of the ones following she was definitely eating more than average, similarly to the few preceding days, so I guess despite what she sometimes says the only two things she cares about with regard to her weight is whether I like it and whether her health stays ok. Because other than that she likes food to much and is too ok with her body to try any weight loss.

Actually, she was 107 in May and judging from her appetite throughout summer she might be close to 110 now, and if things continue this way then even if she's not as close to 110 as I think, I'm sure she will be over 110 kilos once 2015 starts.

So  when your wife commented like that after the hairdresser were you thinking it would lead to a diet.  The reason I ask is when my wife gains a good amount and she has on an outfit that clearly is straining the limits of fitting since her gain,  I will comment to make her feel good (and I actually mean it)  I will say something like "you look incredible in that outfit or You look better than ever".  Her reply is usually "oh great so that means I look really Fat in this.....because that's how you like me"  It's a turn on to hear but at the same time it concerns for I fear a diet will be underway.  It's almost like when she is gaining I have to keep the "Beautiful" comments etc. to myself or toned down.  In fact i just kind of make sure there is always plenty of food around and take her out all the time to big fattening dinners and watch as she grows out of her clothes not saying much just dreaming of her getting bigger and bigger and not slowing down.

Guest myownway

So  when your wife commented like that after the hairdresser were you thinking it would lead to a diet.  The reason I ask is when my wife gains a good amount and she has on an outfit that clearly is straining the limits of fitting since her gain,  I will comment to make her feel good (and I actually mean it)  I will say something like "you look incredible in that outfit or You look better than ever".  Her reply is usually "oh great so that means I look really Fat in this.....because that's how you like me"  It's a turn on to hear but at the same time it concerns for I fear a diet will be underway.  It's almost like when she is gaining I have to keep the "Beautiful" comments etc. to myself or toned down.  In fact i just kind of make sure there is always plenty of food around and take her out all the time to big fattening dinners and watch as she grows out of her clothes not saying much just dreaming of her getting bigger and bigger and not slowing down.

Actually, I didn't. It's never in situations like this that she returned to any dieting ideas. This usually happens only in two circumstances - one is when she has trouble finding nice new clothes in her size (or one particular she found and wants to buy has sizing that ends at size 46) and the other is when, after a longer period of not checking her weight, she checks it and it is 3-5 kilos heavier. Although recently it's less than half a drama that took place during our first years together. I can still remember her reaction at crossing 90 kilos - she was close to crying then.

Ironically, the seemingly more "symbolic" milestone of 100 kilos she crossed much more calm and I expect that now she might take 110 with little more than a shrug - probably some declaration that she should lose weight, perhaps one smaller dinner... and a pizza two days later. I think it all changed because during last year it became clear that her weight is not the cause but rather a result of some health issues she was having. Now it's all under control but for some reason her weight did not go down a bit and recently it seems as if her gaining was actually somewhat faster. I mean, during our first 5 years together she gained 10 kilos and during the last two - 15 kilos. It probably has a lot to do with us living together for a bit more than 2 years now.

Additionally, she had some anxiety issues before that are now fixed and I think this contributed to her feeling more ok with herself and accepting the fact that she can't maintain the lifestyle she likes and lose weight. Some days I even think she accepts the idea that she is going to get bigger, because she does joke about it in a quite lighthearted way. And yesterday there was a situation where we ordered a dinner (quite a big one) and her shirt got dirty when we were eating. She took it off and I suggested that she could remove the trousers too. So she did, and we were sitting on the couch watching TV series, my hand massaging her belly rolls, and I told her that I like her very much in 2-piece lingerie and I think I actually should buy her a set or two, for our evenings together. I expected her to dismiss the idea (as she often did in the past) but she actually smiled and said that ok, it's not a bad idea, but she is going to pick it and not me. I don't think I could talk her into going to the beach in a 2-piece, but nevertheless, it's an improvement. Her belly was the most problematic area for her and now she seems much less ashamed of it, if at all actually.

A year or two ago I though that the idea of her hitting 150 kilos for her 30th birthday (5 years from now) is impossible, but with recent developments - who knows?

Well......I definitely think from what you have said that your wife is in the "Point of no return" direction which I hope my wife will get into.  I Love hearing about the weight gain success your wife has had.  Great to talk to guy's going through the same situation with their wives or girlfriends.

I think on my wives figure it would probably be the 180-190 Lb. range.....where it will be really difficult for her to get smaller and deal better with getting bigger and staying bigger.  As I am typing this we just ate a huge breakfast about an hour ago and she complained how stuffed she was and then I saw her get a big bag of chips and sit down to watch TV.  Her snacking is certainly becoming a huge part of her day's I hope she continue's eating and gaining and her weight really sky rocket's!

Guest myownway

You know, I think this "point of no return", if it exists, sits more in the mind than in the weight, although these two can be related. I think they key moment is when a woman gets used to the fact, that even if she loses SOME weight, she is never going to be slim. When this happens, it is easier for her to justify before herself that she is fat and will be fat and 10 kilos one way or the other won't make that much of a difference. Secondly, I think it is important (at least for some women) to stay in good shape, so to say. Meaning - they can be fat but they won't eat junk and they won't become lazy slobs. My wife, for example, likes swimming and always after a visit at the pool she is prone to eat more, because she feels well. Same with food - she feels better when she eats "normal" food, even if its in big quantities.

The best news recently is that she has little problem with eating more than me - some time ago she avoided that.

If you have any questions you can always PM me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, coming back into the conversation !

Personnaly, I think that there are 2 points of non return, 1 in the body or weight, which is self explanatory, and the second one in the mind, which is reached only when she accepts the fact that she'll never get back to a slim figure. As regards my girl friend, I think that the first one has already been reached but the second one not yet. A few days ago, she made room in her closet, getting rid of some of her outfits. But she kept some which are now obviously too small saying "I have not that much kilos too loose for being able to wear it again".

I tend to try and help my wife gain without really talking about it....stock sweets, ice creams etc. and she usually eats and enjoys them.  I feel if I didn't do that I would be waiting for her to gain forever and it might never happen.

This is stealth feeding, totally messed up.

This is stealth feeding, totally messed up.

I disagree. If it was sneaking ingredients into the food he cooks to make it more caloric than she expects to fool her into eating more than she thinks she is, or if she explicitly told him that she was concerned about putting on weight but has a self control issue and therefore doesn't want snacky or fattening foods around the house, that would be one thing.

But if she simply wouldn't necessarily have snacks around or make heavy meals otherwise but gladly eats them if they are there, then she is perfectly aware of what she is putting in her own mouth and he isn't forcing her or tricking her in any way.

So if the wives of myownway and Voluptouslover do in fact enjoy being pampered with extra food and genuinely don't mind eating that much even though they might not have necessarily done so without 'help', then no 'stealth feeding' is going on in my opinion.