Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

So here is an interesting comparison, especialy on how different sizing can be from brand to brand, its a general rule everwhere, but here is an example from Brazil.

As we saw in the recent work Mayara did for Naif Plus Size, they squeezed her into size 56 dresses mostly.

I will now compare that with Mayara´s friend and fellow plus size model Mel Soares who wore size 56 for Tal Qual Plus Size

Here are Mel´s measurements

Screenshot_20211222-014634_Instagram.thumb.jpg.74b2bc63b50bfa327022485df2bc0e63.jpg

So Mels bust is 4 cm bigger than Mayara, Mayara´s waist is 5 cm bigger than Mel and Mayara´s hip measuerement is 21 cm bigger than Mel, with hips like that I doubt Mayara could fit into Tal Qual´s size 56.

56 is also Tal Qual´s biggest size, which interestingly Mayara did model in february 2021, tho her hips were 9 cm and waist 7 cm smaller then.

Also if this is the Brazilians idea of a curvy lady I understand fully why Mayara is so popular in Brazil

Screenshot_20211219-002603_Instagram.thumb.jpg.551c3abb528683f6ed0d983ffe27273e.jpg

10 hours ago, G21 said:

looks like that sexy belly would need rub after all that

To be fair, her kids get some of that ofcourse, but we all know she´s gonna finish the leftovers along with what slice she starts with, prolly throw in a dessert by the size of her now would do the job.