Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Stunning comparison.

But unfortunately I must say that such a weight gain will keep her out of the catwalk. She was like the biggest Plus Size Model like 50 pounds ago, so now she is  too big for modelling. We  find her more attractive than before, but we aren´t  the ones  who decide  :(

By the way, you know you are into feederism when you measure time en 'pounds' rather than months or years ;D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anybody understand what number is said at about 4:10 into the vid, i heard the mention of kilos, but i dont understand the number mentioned, anyway maybe its just a gimmick cuz of her resemblence to the brazilian actress Ana Paula Arosio?

Yes, it is. But I'd say that the diference is way more than 50 kilos

post-2064-14513488268984_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Every time I see this chick she seems to have piled on another 30lbs.  I love it of course but I'm amazed she can keep her career. She's not really a shapely girl now for clothes - she is actually morbidly obese and just kind of bulges out of everything she wears.  Clearly the brazilians are a more ecumenical lot when it comes to fashion and body type.

The most surprising thing is how the crowd claps when she appears as if she were the star of the show  instead of the one who is almost to fat for the catwalk.

• 1 month later...
They did a 10 min workout vid of Mayara, but its good, cuz her workout clothes is pretty figure hugging....and they measure her midsection, now i dont understand the number they mentioned, but the measuring band or whats its called was almost not long enough, actually i couldn´t see the definition of a number when they reached her navel Again...

They say clearly 155 cm ( 61 inches). That's quite a girth.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I understand Portuguese and  I think  the sentence 'Furthermore, Mayara struggles to regain her weigh'  is mistranslated.

The original texts says something like 'Mayara struggles to get back to her original  weight , after gaing a lot during the pandemic' , meanning she struggles to lose weight.