Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

So Mayara was last night a part of a talkshow called Superpop from RedeTV

The subject matter seems to be body positivity, also nice to see Mayara finally getting to sit in furniture she actually fits in, thats not always been the case, this time on a couch with other women that are sharing their stories.

Pretty good angle too of how wide Mayara is. 

I´ve only watched the 1st few minutes, so I don´t  know yet if she has any interesting stories or anything like that. Also I´m reading the auto translate, so I might miss some numbers if she mentions those.

2 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Fucking incredible, thanks for sharing that video. Mayara is SO much bigger than anyone around her!

CACE1A83-2794-42D6-9625-A0B7B21DFAAC.jpeg

Right, she huge, the model with the green pants is also a plus size model, tho in the lower sizes of plus size modelling and Mayara is A LOT bigger.

So we got a few numbers. tho all of it came from what I read on auto translate.

Mayara said her lowest weight as an adult was 75 kg, tho I suspect that was when she was 18 years old, she says she doesn´t think she can get lower than that and that she doesn´t have the build to be smaller than that, funny enough she is closing in on 175 kg if she keeps eating and gaining like she has the last few years  in my opinion.

She got asked if she had been on any diets and such, Mayara talks about going on all kinds of diets, one time losing 20 kg, but then gaining 40 kg after that, tho I´m not sure when that was, I was a little surprised by her reply, I would have thought she would have mentioned her Alem do Peso weight loss to that question, Tho she might not want to mention gaining 70 kg after that loss?

Anyway god does she look good and massive.

Oh this promotional video makes a lot of sense.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdy1AoUjTNS/

Mayara promoting one of her favourite fast food joints, she often buys from them according to the insta stories she often posts, and they get promoted by a model with over 200 thousand followers.

Also notice what she´s getting, that looks very fattening, ofcourse for promotional purpuses so she might not take it home, but on the other hand I could imagine her chowing down on a big feast.

Maybe this can be a stepping stone for her to be more of an Instagram influencer, because as far as I can tell and judge, she doesn´t promote or model as much for clothing stores and brands as she has the last few years, heck in the 1st year with lockdowns 2020 she seemed to get more model work than she does now,

Tho its not like she´s not at all getting any gigs, but seems to be only every 2nd or 3rd month she models some., what I´m trying to say it looks to me like she´s eating herself out of the larger sizes the clothing companies want to promote.

So Mayara walked on the catwalk for the first time in a while, It might be for the Sao Paulo Fashion Week, tho I suspected they would have had more people in attandancei if it really is that show, Mayara was clearly the largest model there, tho most of the other models ranged from very thin to mid size.

A shame Mayara is not wearing something more form fitting, tho she still rocks the outfit like a queen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeR0lT0ppmW/

Even if its not form fitting, no doublt Mayara sure is huge.

Screenshot_20220602-003058_Instagram.thumb.jpg.ed29fd7d7134b71b8141038869d06dfc.jpg

2089151369_Screenshot_20220602-003100_Permissioncontroller.thumb.jpg.f6b803c3e4767fe2b798d64466ba9405.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-003116_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5d3f213e21cda6cde8c2d1c83bf065e6.jpg

Screenshot_20220602-003120_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b07426a3b05e8d49b3941b640d76dd62.jpg

2 hours ago, G21 said:

Is she back to her fattest? didnt she have wls once?

I think she´s about at her fattest, tho its 7 months since we last got an update on her measurements

2 hours ago, shadowstorm said:

Twice actually, but yeah she is fat though probably not at her fattest yet.

What? I don´t think she had weight loss surgery, she had a huge weight loss in 2014/15 when she was a part of the weight loss show Alem do Peso.

Tho I think she visited a doctor regarding some loose skin on her belly during the 2nd season of Beleza GG, but I don´t think it was confirmed she ever got anything done.

The below qoute is from the 10th of December 2021, all the rest of the information can be found on page 37 in this thread.

On 12/10/2021 at 7:03 PM, DanishFan87 said:

And bigger and fatter than ever.

I have some new information about her measurements that I will compare to her former measurements and I will say most likely is Mayara Russi bigger and fatter than ever now,.

And holy shit has Mayara been packing on the inches and centimeters in 2021.

Naif PlusSize posted her measurements today wearing this yellow dress that we saw yesterday. Link: https://www.naif.com.br/vestido-viscolinho-aline-plus-size/p

Her new measurements are Bust 134 cm (52.7 inches) Waist 130 cm (51.1 Inches) and Hips 161 cm (63.3 inches)

In Alem Do Peso the doctor measured her to 155 cm back in 2014, I take this as her hip measuremet then, tho there is some uncertainty if the doctor measurement technique is the same as used in the fashion industry, but Mayara might in fact be 6 cm bigger now than in Alem do Peso

Now lets look at Mayara´s measurements in February 2021, as seen in my qoute below it was Bust 130 cm, Waist 123 cm and Hips 152 cm.

So she has gained 4 cm in her bust. 7 cm in her waist and 9 cm in her hips since February 2021.

The link in the below qoute is not correct anymore because they deleted the bikini section she was featured in, but to clarify, the bikini photos in question was from the qoute in the bottom.

So bless the good folks over at Naif Plus Size for making these numbers public.

So where does Mayara go from here? I wanna hear your opinions and guesses? I have an Idea but wanna hear what ya´´ll have to say first.