Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

For anyone who's wondering, there's no fetish being discussed in the restaurant scene, although maybe there's something being implied that could be developed in later episodes. Mayara says she knows why the guy brought her to a restaurant (maybe that's a hint?), that she's not naive and doesn't screw around, but is available for dating. That's about it. 

1 hour ago, clockworkdude said:

For anyone who's wondering, there's no fetish being discussed in the restaurant scene, although maybe there's something being implied that could be developed in later episodes. Mayara says she knows why the guy brought her to a restaurant (maybe that's a hint?), that she's not naive and doesn't screw around, but is available for dating. That's about it. 

Okay, thanks for clarifying the restaurant scene, I was just speculating when the fetish moment was in regards to what she said in the most recent interview. Have you watched Any of Mayara's othet scenes?

I've skimmed through some of the later episodes and didn't find many scenes with her. In one of her scenes with most dialogues I found, she's wearing a black crop top and leggins, it's a group scene and they are discussing a future plus size ligerie event, starring Vitoria. She then talks to her gay friend that she's happy about the plus size marketing booming, "You smell this? This is the smell of money to be made." 

3 hours ago, G21 said:

That button over her belly is a few snacks away from popping

Those pictures confuse me, on one hand that button is hanging on for dear life, yet I almost cant understand how much Mayara knows her angles, with her angle management she makes her belly look so much smallar than in other angles...If these were the 1st photos I ever saw of Mayara I would not have guessed her to be over 300 lbs. when infact I do believe she´s around 350-360 lbs currently

A promo for Verdades Secretas 2 and this one is very interesting.

It looks like this is a part of that hot scene that Mayara mentioned in a recent interview, the fetish part also looks to be part of the equation because notice what he is wearing. Hopefully Mayara takes off that robe and we get to see some belly ass and rolls.

259840359_710893723623845_6398687294438861537_n.thumb.jpg.a45ac2fa7aa55dd90c4fb9e17123893a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

*sweats over the massive whales*

They really are and Mayara really seems to thrive at this size, tho she rocks every size amaxingly.

Now that Mayara has wrapped filming Verdades Secretas as I understand, I hope we get to see her more modelling lingerie and bikini´s at this size, tho she also has mentioned in a recent interview she will be taking more acting lessons and also english lessons I think.

Okay at this point I don´t really understand why Mayara has been in as many promo photos as she has because she really is just barely in it.

I just scrolled thru episodes 31 to 40 and she has lines in 32 and 39, thats it, the other episodes she has a few scenes as an extra.

Tho the most interesting part was in episode 39, when Mayara/ Vitoria was on a date at a restaurent and they were having dessert, she got a chocolate cake piece sitting down her chest looked enormous, her date then drove her home, she got out of the car looking like a tank, looking hot and heavy, he drove off and she kept standing, then a car drove over to pick her up, she put on a kinda mask and that was about that, I hope we the audience would see where she was going and doing, but I could not find such part, I really HOPE we get to see what they have been teasing since episode 28, but at this point, I have no expectations, only hope.

4 hours ago, clockworkdude said:

I mean, I'm not complaining about seeing Mayara in a ton of adds, but it is strange since so far Vitoria's been a  nothing character. The filmmakers seem so proud of their inclusivity that they forgot to actually write her a personality. But maybe she'll have a bigger role in the final episodes, fingers crossed. 

Yep, she has like almost just been a glorified extra with a few lines here and there, but it kinda has to lead into a bigger arch for her in the later episodes as you mention. or well hopefully it does, besides I see an obvious link between the promo photo below and that scene from episode 39 where she was headed some place, and ofcourse Mayara´s talk in interviews about some hot scenes.

On 11/25/2021 at 4:28 PM, DanishFan87 said:

259840359_710893723623845_6398687294438861537_n.thumb.jpg.a45ac2fa7aa55dd90c4fb9e17123893a.jpg

So Mayara was a red carpet reporter for E Online at an event in Brazil last night, and even in a fairly loose fitting black dress is she looking huge.

Looking cute, hot and heavy.

Screenshot_20211207-112003_Instagram.thumb.jpg.afa7c2ca56ef1c3bbd0168f61a361952.jpg

Man look at her arm, the woman she is interviewing is fairly thick in her own right, yet Mayara´s arm looks bigger than the womans thick thighs.

Belly ofcourse seems massive too.

view.thumb.jpg.7455f58a5a36a88597641ae19e48967d.jpg

Mayara looking very wide

479596521_view(1).thumb.jpg.a4e37668730a4a886ef4d39f01997f81.jpg