Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

5 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

Thanks Breadfruit, I saw his face, figured he was just gonna talk and scrolled on by..so I didn´t wait for that magic image of how absolutely morbidly obese Mayara looks.

So I took this Screencap

and Holy shit she is huge, I mean that chair looks pretty big, yet her hips go out the side, a few more pounds and I think she legit would get stuck.

and the size of that gut.

Screenshot_20211112-142619_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1b92a82796fbf6bc2f218adeb33be81e.jpg

Mayara has gotten utterly enormous, bigger and more beautiful than ever!    I hope they still let her model if she makes it up to 400 lbs. (which is looking more likely everyday)!

2 minutes ago, Desdinova said:

Mayara has gotten utterly enormous, bigger and more beautiful than ever!    I hope they still let her model if she makes it up to 400 lbs. (which is looking more likely everyday)!

Not to mention I want her in shows and movies too now, the more Mayara content the better.

Yeah that looks like it actually could happen the way she still seems to be growing, I really am amazed at how big she has gotten.

9 hours ago, G21 said:

Is Felipe fattening her up? lol

8 hours ago, BAF567 said:

Lol either that or his eating is rubbing off on her and that's better for us to hopefully see mayara reach her highest weight.

I think his eating habbits are rubbing off on Mayara, the interesting thing is Felipe´s boyfriend is skinny, so I don´t know if he´s into feeding them both lol.

Also these screencaps are from today and I have a few comments

I think her measurements needs to be updated, cuz its clear she´s been expanding, look she´s as wide as that widescreen tv

Screenshot_20211113-151134_Instagram.thumb.jpg.7fd74bb2c6622b20d1e712cc17598ad2.jpg

Her double chin is coming in nicely too, and thats remarkable, because even when being around 330 lbs earlier she never really had any double chin, only in very few shots and not as clear as this.

Screenshot_20211113-151341_Instagram.thumb.jpg.f7b6a0b2805f46dee3e146fe0f16d9e1.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-151302_Instagram.thumb.jpg.dfbd4298f48300e4b778930c3d1e3fc6.jpg

Man look at the sheer size of this full figured beauty.

Screenshot_20211113-151354_Instagram.thumb.jpg.6069bef3fdc3d2a53b30c4956c0ced1b.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-151410_Instagram.thumb.jpg.b179be5eee1f7adb7f38ddf69f02287d.jpg

24 minutes ago, Belly worshipper said:

That's a strong bed holding all that weight on it. 

Yep, bed must be reinforced something otherworldly like Vibranium lol.

1 hour ago, Desdinova said:

255162635_654676465893551_4126387720577112947_n.jpg

Bless these 2 for doing what they want, hanging out and stuffing their faces.

Okay so I gotta say I am hyped for these 10 coming episodes based on what Mayara says in todays article about those episodes, I am hyped even tho the 20 first episodes have been a little bit of a letdown in regards to screentime, tho ofcourse its Mayara´s 1st real acting gig so I guess they wanna ease her into it.

anyway the headline already got my hyped: Plus size model from Secret Truths 2 delivers hot scenes: ‘Go demystify’

AAlso before we dive into it, Mayara talks about hot scenes and her character having a fetish, so 2 questions, what do you hope "Vitoria´s fetish is? and what do you think her fetish will be?

I will highlight the most interesting things from the article in this post

Here is the link to the translated article https://primetimezone.com/entertainment/plus-size-model-from-secret-truths-2-delivers-hot-scenes-go-demystify/

Here is the link to the original article https://noticiasdatv.uol.com.br/noticia/novelas/modelo-plus-size-de-verdades-secretas-2-entrega-cenas-quentes-vai-desmistificar-69472

Interpreter of Vitória in Secrets 2, Mayara Russi says that the plus size model from Blanche Models will be more daring in the next batch of chapters, which arrives at Globoplay this Wednesday (17th). The actress says that, despite the character not making a pink book, she will have hot scenes and a peculiar fetish. “It’s going to demystify”, says the newcomer in soap operas.

Mayara makes a mystery about the model’s erotic desires, but adds that they have nothing to do with Percy’s (Gabriel Braga Nunes) sadomasochism or with Lúcio’s (Daniel Andrade) voyeurism. “After episode 20, a specific plot for the character begins. A secret truth that will demystify many people who like it, but don’t have the courage”, says the actress to TV news.

Here comes the most interesting part

Because of Vitória’s fetish, the participant of the reality show Beleza GG, on the E! channel, had to dive into research on the subject on the internet. “She has some personal tastes that I had to study to understand how this could develop into the character. I’ve always been very open-minded, but it was something I didn’t know about,” says the newcomer.

In Walcyr Carrasco’s novel, Vitória was introduced to the public in the third chapter. On the occasion, Visky (Rainer Cadete) highlighted that plus size models are on the rise in the market and did not spare praise for the member of Blanche’s casting (Maria de Medeiros). It didn’t take long, however, for the booker to make fat-phobic comments against Lourdeca (Dida Camero).

“Visky has some pejorative speeches about Lourdeca’s body, but my character is always there to defend her and try to take that mentality out of him”, observes the actress, who has already declared that the booker’s attacks trigger triggers. “The world of fashion is very cruel in relation to bodies, the pressure of people to always be very thin, with a standard body is very high, even in the medium plus size”, adds the 32-year-old from São Paulo.

After that she says she hopes to be in Verdades Secretas 3 aka a new season if it gets renewed.

So as I asked before, what do you Hope Vitoria´s fetish is and what do you actually think it could be?

I would love for her to have a fetish related to eating, but think it could be some kinda either foot or SM fetish.

Okay so I scolled thru episodes 21 to 30 and as Mayara mentioned in the article, her character was more daring and she had a lot more lines, but it was a letdown in regards to hot scenes and her having a fetish. I saw none of that.

Maybe Mayara figures her characters date in episode 29 as hot, afterall she was eating dessert, and maybe her character talked about a fetish, I don´t know portuguese so I don´t know, but her clothes was no more daring then in the first 20 episodes, often with leggins and always in black, tho even tho wearing a suit to the date at the restaurant she looked absolutely morbidly obese sitting there eating a dessert, taking very small fork and spoon fulls.

I could have missed something, but I doubt it because i only scolled like 30 seconds forward often.

Mayara appears as an ekstra in episode 21 and 24, is not in 22 and 23. but from episode 25 business picks up as she has lines and appears in 25,26,27,28,29 and 30.

Also a warning regards the ending of 27 and start of 28 as a woman comitted suicide there.

My original link doesn´t work anymore so I watched on this site https://www.seriesgratis.biz/verdades-secretas.html

Just scroll to the bottom and click on season 2 and then the season 2 episodes appear, click on the epi you want, sometimes the epi is in another window, but its pretty easy to navigate thru.

Next 10 episodes get released on the 1st of december and lets hope Mayara gets more screentime and gets some hot scenes, at this point I think I´ve seen every character get laid except Vitoria (Mayara Russi) I kid you not, even the fat middle aged female assistant at the model bureau has had a sex scene.