Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

20 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Wait, does her belly button look vasrly different? Did she get surgery?

I don't think her belly button looks different, I think that it's just the camera angle and the way she's posing.   Believe me, Mayara's not the type to get lapband surgery; she loves food way too much.

232918204_1068578193948015_8110622725713454089_n.jpg

250529876_201399865463962_433127574770663995_n.jpg

So tonight premieres 10 new episodes of Verdades Secretas 2, and as a part of the press promotion Mayara was interviewed by Kogut, I used google translate to translate the article, say says a few different things and she might also be onto us, not Curvage specifically, but well some parts of the FA community in Brazil im guessing.

Link to the article: https://kogut.oglobo.globo.com/noticias-da-tv/noticia/2021/11/mayara-russi-de-verdades-secretas-2-diz-que-tem-receio-na-hora-de-se-relacionar-muito-homem-tem-fetiche-por-mulher-gorda.html

Talking about reprensentation

Mayara Russi , who plays the plus size model Vitória in "Secret Truths" 2 , highlights the importance of representation in audiovisual productions:

- If I had a Mayara in my life as a child and teenager, it would have been different. I suffered a lot. I didn't suffer because I thought I was ugly, but because people said I was. I got into conflict, wondering what was wrong with me, not understanding why I couldn't be the way I am.

At 32, she recalls the difficult times she went through.

- In high school, I used to hear horrible nicknames. I liked the boys, but they said they would never go out with me because I was fat. Aside from the worry of going to the park or the toy closing in on you. There's both the shame issue and the lack of accessibility. In a hospital, for example, a person may not fit in a wheelchair - laments the model, who seeks to raise public awareness on social networks. - I try to pass on the daily difficulties and the way I'm dealing with them for other people to feel belonging. I want to try to open people's minds.

Mayara talking about feeling more interest and fame after Verdades Secretas 2 premiered, sadly with negative experiences.

Mayara has a long and successful modeling career and has more than 220,000 followers on Instagram. But, with her debut on the soap opera, she realized that interest in her increased:

The FA part

- There's a lot of harassment. Many men have a fetish for fat women. I've always been fearful about that. I'm boring to relate to because of that. I don't know if it's just interest, if it's just fetish. There are guys who like this profile of a woman and don't have the courage to assume it. So, if you don't take me to a public place at the meeting, nothing will happen later (laughs) . And there's female harassment too. I have already received marriage proposals from men and women.

Mother of Rafael, aged 14, and Sofia, aged 8, she is single:

- I'm super focused on my career. And it's not just anyone I can put in the house. I have a female daughter. I've been careful since I split up (seven years ago) . I've only dated once since then. I spent two years just staying with the person and then dating and introducing them to my children. I'm careful.

On 10/22/2021 at 2:08 AM, DanishFan87 said:

Ok so I finally managed to find the show and in a decent quality, now I´ll share the link but I´m unsure if its agains the Curvages policies to share stuff like this. also Globoplay is not available outside of Brazil

https://oneflix.pro/episodios/verdades-secretas-2-1x1/

Now I scrolled fast thru the 10 episodes the last 40 minutes and only really saw Mayara in episode 3, 4 and 5 and even in those she barely has 1 minute of screen time...should ofcouse be mentioned this is Mayara´s first acting gig, to they are prolly easing her into it, tho I had hoped too see her a little more in the 1st 10 episodes, next batch comes the 3rd november I think.

Mayara ofcourse looks good and absolutely obese.

Dammit the link and site does not work any longer, hopefully when the new epusodes should be up by tomorrow I can find another site to link to.

9 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Dammit the link and site does not work any longer, hopefully when the new epusodes should be up by tomorrow I can find another site to link to.

Nevermind, the site is working again, tho no new episodes yet (11 to 20), but hopefully it won´t take too long.

Okay so I found another site which already has the new episodes, just click season 2 and choose between 11 and 20.

https://www.seriesgratis.biz/verdades-secretas.html

I just skimmed thru the episodes

Overall Mayara has a smidge more screen time, but not a lot, she has like 2 or 3 sceens where she talks, among them in episode 11, after that she´s just like and extra in the background in a few episodes, then she does appear more in 18,19 and 20, in 20 she had a nice dress on, dancing a little in episode19, tho mostly wearing black leggins.

Honestly Mayara is not even the fat girl getting the most shine in these new 10 epis, there is an actress that I guess is between 45 and 55, who seems like an assistant at the model company, she in episode 19 I think it was, had a sex scene with the blue haired boss. , belly and boobs and all hanging out, I think she´s about 220 lbs that actress.

Now i might have missed some scenes, I scrolled thru the 10 episodes in about 90 minutes, but I think I saw most of what Mayara was in.

2 hours ago, Desdinova said:

252454352_1458156404571474_2849679709186388564_n.jpg

251442807_1716125545444879_6129866089247838718_n.jpg

Beautiful shot

Also here is a new insta video with Mayara and Felipe Campos. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV26EtXAFnh/

Also man they grow em big in Brazil, and nice to have a full body shot of Mayara moving around like that, tho the dress does hide some of her belly.

I wonder what the combined weight of those 2 are.

On 11/4/2021 at 11:26 AM, DanishFan87 said:

Beautiful shot

Also here is a new insta video with Mayara and Felipe Campos. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV26EtXAFnh/

Also man they grow em big in Brazil, and nice to have a full body shot of Mayara moving around like that, tho the dress does hide some of her belly.

I wonder what the combined weight of those 2 are.

Assuming if they're 350 each? 700lbs? 

1 hour ago, BAF567 said:

Lol in the bikini video with them it looked like mayara was smaller and now it looks like she caught up 😂

Right? ofcourse in the recent video they do have more clothes on then in the bikini video which could play tricks on how we view them. but Mayara legit looks just as big.

So is she still gaining? and how big is she gonna get?

3 hours ago, breadfruit said:

Check out Felipe Campus’ IG stories. There’s a great vid of Mayara sitting and she looks biiig

Was it from the last 24 hours? I can only see the one where they are laying on the bed with plates and plates of food,, Mayara also put that on her timeline, other than that we don´t really get any body shots from the last 24 hours.

3 hours ago, breadfruit said:

Still on now. First vid

Thanks Breadfruit, I saw his face, figured he was just gonna talk and scrolled on by..so I didn´t wait for that magic image of how absolutely morbidly obese Mayara looks.

So I took this Screencap

and Holy shit she is huge, I mean that chair looks pretty big, yet her hips go out the side, a few more pounds and I think she legit would get stuck.

and the size of that belly, looks like the side of her belly is actually resting on the armrest

Screenshot_20211112-142619_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1b92a82796fbf6bc2f218adeb33be81e.jpg

5 minutes ago, DanishFan87 said:

Thanks Breadfruit, I saw his face, figured he was just gonna talk and scrolled on by..so I didn´t wait for that magic image of how absolutely morbidly obese Mayara looks.

So I took this Screencap

and Holy shit she is huge, I mean that chair looks pretty big, yet her hips go out the side, a few more pounds and I think she legit would get stuck.

and the size of that belly, looks like the side of her belly is actually resting on the chaur.

Screenshot_20211112-142619_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1b92a82796fbf6bc2f218adeb33be81e.jpg

Welp. I'm hard now.