Mayara Russi

Guest rorogo

Promo for this weeks episode of Beleza GG

Here is the description of the episode, its episode 9 of the 2nd season

Mayara parades again at SPFW, but this time in a manifest parade to publicize the work of the Free Free Institute, 
which promotes the inclusion and reframing of fashion. 
Elisa was selected for an e-commerce lookbook and faces a tiring day when photographing 40 different looks. 
At the same time, Nahuane carries out her first lingerie campaign.

Okay so it seems some interesting and potentially exciting news is coming out of Brazil, Mayara has apparently been cast in a soap opera tv show in Brazil called "Verdades Secretas 2".

My sources are 2 so far, one being this twitter post

The second source is this short article

https://kogut.oglobo.globo.com/noticias-da-tv/fotos/2021/03/conheca-mayara-russi-modelo-plus-size-que-fara-verdades-secretas-2.html

It seems like they were to begin filming this week, but the production has been postponed due to rising COVID numbers in  the city according to this article, Mayara was not mentioned in this article tho

https://www.uol.com.br/splash/colunas/fefito/2021/03/08/globo-suspende-inicio-das-gravacoes-de-verdades-secretas-2-por-pandemia.htm

I will post more information if I´m able to find more.

Also I have a question to especially you portuguese speaking Curvage folks.

Other than being a Soap Opera, what kinda show was the 1st "Verdades Secretas"?

Regarding Mayara´s role, I do suspect her role will be small, but not too small either when her casting is being posted as news like this.

I did manage to find a description on the IMDB for the 1st Verdades Secretas" which ran from 2015 to 2021, the description is " Intending to aid her family, a beautiful young girl accepts the job in a prominent model casting agency, only to discover their girls are also hired for something else."

Now this next part is just more like wishful thinking from me, but as of what I have found of photos from the original show, there was a lot of hot scenes, it would be amazing to see a near 150 kg/ 331 lbs pound Mayara Russi in this kinda scene

Grazi20Massafera20-20Verdades20Secretas20-20E015_2.thumb.jpg.afb383acc6c77887b8b022f00e46f8fc.jpg

But as I said, right now that is just wishful thinking on my part.

And just to remind us of her current size, here is the latest released photo with her from Flaminga

157763312_2712139745699491_794092864312264525_n.thumb.jpg.896be9b22b4399ed19684c26f6f1710b.jpg

On 3/9/2021 at 5:23 AM, DanishFan87 said:

Okay so it seems some interesting and potentially exciting news is coming out of Brazil, Mayara has apparently been cast in a soap opera tv show in Brazil called "Verdades Secretas 2".

My sources are 2 so far, one being this twitter post

The second source is this short article

https://kogut.oglobo.globo.com/noticias-da-tv/fotos/2021/03/conheca-mayara-russi-modelo-plus-size-que-fara-verdades-secretas-2.html

It seems like they were to begin filming this week, but the production has been postponed due to rising COVID numbers in  the city according to this article, Mayara was not mentioned in this article tho

https://www.uol.com.br/splash/colunas/fefito/2021/03/08/globo-suspende-inicio-das-gravacoes-de-verdades-secretas-2-por-pandemia.htm

I will post more information if I´m able to find more.

Also I have a question to especially you portuguese speaking Curvage folks.

Other than being a Soap Opera, what kinda show was the 1st "Verdades Secretas"?

Regarding Mayara´s role, I do suspect her role will be small, but not too small either when her casting is being posted as news like this.

I did manage to find a description on the IMDB for the 1st Verdades Secretas" which ran from 2015 to 2021, the description is " Intending to aid her family, a beautiful young girl accepts the job in a prominent model casting agency, only to discover their girls are also hired for something else."

Now this next part is just more like wishful thinking from me, but as of what I have found of photos from the original show, there was a lot of hot scenes, it would be amazing to see a near 150 kg/ 331 lbs pound Mayara Russi in this kinda scene

Grazi20Massafera20-20Verdades20Secretas20-20E015_2.thumb.jpg.afb383acc6c77887b8b022f00e46f8fc.jpg

But as I said, right now that is just wishful thinking on my part.

And just to remind us of her current size, here is the latest released photo with her from Flaminga

157763312_2712139745699491_794092864312264525_n.thumb.jpg.896be9b22b4399ed19684c26f6f1710b.jpg

Man that pic, Mayara is the star but like....every woman in this photo???? Just. Bless up, for real 😅

7 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

God, fat or very fat (I was going to say fat or thin, but that didn't seem to apply), she's just gorgeous, and those Almaria plus photos capture that so perfectly.

Yes she simply is gorgeous.

Whats also great about her is her sweet tooth, now this post only contains 1 photo and its not of Mayara but more like one of her habits.eating chocolate.

As far as I can tell its meant as a promo for easter chocolate, for a company where her mom works.

Screenshot_20210319-004954_Instagram.thumb.jpg.aaa222c3ed471f41be26f6cbe758b304.jpg

I google translated the text and it goes like this

guys, my mom has been making Easter eggs for over 30 years! 
modesty aside, one of the best chocolates I've ever eaten! 
place your orders

Here is a link to  the maker of that  chocolate creation https://www.instagram.com/brullebolachas/ 

No wonder Mayara couldn´t keep the weight off, if she went back and ate all that chocolate goodness, along with her tendency to get some calorie filled burgers ect.

400 pound Mayara doesn´t look that unrealistic right now at the rate she´s going.

1 hour ago, DanishFan87 said:

Yes she simply is gorgeous.

Whats also great about her is her sweet tooth, now this post only contains 1 photo and its not of Mayara but more like one of her habits.eating chocolate.

As far as I can tell its meant as a promo for easter chocolate, for a company where her mom works.

Screenshot_20210319-004954_Instagram.thumb.jpg.aaa222c3ed471f41be26f6cbe758b304.jpg

I google translated the text and it goes like this

guys, my mom has been making Easter eggs for over 30 years! 
modesty aside, one of the best chocolates I've ever eaten! 
place your orders

Here is a link to  the maker of that  chocolate creation https://www.instagram.com/brullebolachas/ 

No wonder Mayara couldn´t keep the weight off, if she went back and ate all that chocolate goodness, along with her tendency to get some calorie filled burgers ect.

400 pound Mayara doesn´t look that unrealistic right now at the rate she´s going.

Her sweet tooth is keeping her belly big. Thank the lord. 

So no photos this time around, but I wanted to highlight a few quotes from Mayara in this very recent interview she did with the Terra site.

Here is the link to the interview, the quotes I will highlight have been translated with google translate and some of it might not make much sense, but here we go.

https://www.terra.com.br/vida-e-estilo/moda/elas-no-tapete-vermelho/e-preciso-normalizar-a-palavra-gorda-diz-top-plus-size,5660a6fac81a7120b9e2caa69583d9373dg8ynpx.html

So the article is called: "It is necessary to normalize the word fat", says top plus size

In the start of the article she does specify what she means by that but I won´t highlight it because I sense we have heard that statement before.

After that she talks about size diversity, Beleza GG, working on the red carpet and rules for dressing up. the next part I will highlight where she talks about fat and health.

Fat x health

"A lot of people think that because we are fat and we have this profession, we apologize to the person being fat. That is not the case. The image we have is that we eat packages and packages of snacks and ice cream on the sofa. It is not like that. to have a regulated diet, putting health first always. If you need to do any procedure for the sake of health, we will do it. But this freedom to be able to be who we are and not be ashamed of that is necessary. like everyone else. Do an annual check-up, eat healthy, get out of a sedentary lifestyle. The body has to be in motion, just like anyone else. "

And now we get to the juicer parts of the interview.

She talks about being a single mom and  talks about the image of being perfect and how that race needs to stop.

Solo Mother

"I feel like a fucking woman, actually. I had thyroid cancer at 18, I was a mother at 17, from Rafa, who is now 14, and 23, from Sofia, who is 8. As much as we don't manage to take care of everything sometimes, we don’t need to take care of everything. Period. You have to stop this charge that has to be the perfect mother. Mothers compete with each other to prove who is the best mother. I started to let go of these maternity things, because we get mad. I'm a solo mother and I have to take care of everything, including my parents too, because I live with them. Sometimes, Sofia doesn't deliver a homework, but happens.

I think she makes a good point, I think whats she´s saying is she has a lot of responsibilities on her plate and she does her best.

And also I´m sorry for mentioning this but, with her living in the same building as her mom, I guess that means she has easy access to her moms chocolate goodness, of what I wrote a little about yesterday from Mayara´s insta story promo.

in regards to fatphobia:

Gordophobia 

"When I got pregnant with Sofia, I was 23 years old, I was in a transition phase, with depression since I found out I was pregnant. I was kind of airlift, but the day I went to do the anesthesia test, the doctor looked at me, saying that he was not I was going to be able to do the rachis, because I had a lot of fat on my back. He spoke in a very rude way, as if it were my fault. Another recent case was when I took my son to the endocrinologist because he is a little overweight considered by medicine The doctor looked at me and said, there is someone to take care of and he was already recommending me to have a bariatric surgery, and the consultation was not even mine. These are very embarrassing things. "

First off it sucks she had those experiences, second off, bariatric surgery, is that like gastric bypass surgery?

For the next part she talks about respect, especially by the society to be more accommodating for fat people.

Respect

"It takes real respect not only to seal on the internet. It may be that a lot of people who enjoy my photo make fun of it behind their cell phones. But that respect needs to happen in real life. access, to have space for fat people everywhere, to be able to go through the turnstile of public transport without embarrassment. It is difficult even at the time of fun. Imagine every time you go out, having to call the bar to see if there’s a chair so many inches that fits my butt. Beach chair breaks. These are things that affect us. even more embarrassed. Many people have very serious emotional disturbances in this regard.

I wonder how much of that is Mayara just talking in general terms and if any of it is her own experience, like did she just admit to have broken beach chairs?

To finish the interview off Mayara talks about how big runs in her family and change of weight.

Trend

"My family is made up of fat people, so I have this tendency. But I don't say that I will always be like this. We live in constant change. If I ever lose weight, it won't be to fit any pattern, because I like myself the way I like. that I am. It will happen because I wanted to change, as simple as that. "

So thats the biggest takeaway from this last bit, how she likes how she is now. it can ofcourse always changes if she wants to get smaller again.

This was a lot of words, but I think we can all agree that she´s an amazing model, women and that she has an interesting and sweet personality from what she´s sharing with the public.

Okay so Mayara has really been hitting the news cycles today with interviews, this time its partially for her role in Verdades Secretas 2, here is the link:  https://br.noticias.yahoo.com/conhecida-como-ana-paula-arósio-080300298.html

I have something to say about the following quote

Mayara will be Vitória, a very successful representative of the plus size world on the catwalks of “Secret Truths 2”. It took her many months to wait until she knew the results of her test, which brought her some anxiety attacks. Mayara discovered meditation and theater classes as an escape valve. After all, the girl has already lived closely with depression, which started during an abusive relationship she lived for six years, in which she was called “ridiculous fat” by her ex-husband.

What an absolute A hole her ex was, thats so so sad she went thru that abuse.

So its been pretty quiet from Mayara´s part lately, I´m guessing she´s in some kinda film prep, I read the Verdades Secretas show films in both Rio and Sao Paulo.

Anyways, a Beleza GG episode has finally dropped again on Youtube, this time its episode 4 of season 2, its in 5 part, Mayara sitting in the studio looking big ofcourse is hot, but especially the ending in part 5 is hot at the beach with Mayara. wished they showed a little more tho, but at 4 min 11 sec, there is a glance of how big she is at that time in 2019, remember she has gotten even fatter since this was filmed.

So a promo for this weeks episode of Beleza GG, I´ve lost track, but I think its the 12th episode of season 2, it focuses on when Mayara was filming the mosic video in november 2019.

Yesterday there was a bunch more articles that wrote about Mayara joining Verdades Secretas 2, but most just wrote what earlier articles also wrote, except for this interview by Quem Globo

I will post some of what I would deem highlights from the interview,, early on she talks about how she had a food compulsion as a kid after an accident with her hand and how being big runs in her family.

Then she talks about later on how her mom and dad did not pressure her but other family members pressured her to lose weight.

The qoutes are translated via Google Translate, here in the link to the article: https://revistaquem.globo.com/Entrevista/noticia/2021/04/top-plus-size-mayara-russi-repudia-gordofobia-beleza-e-ser-gentil-e-ter-empatia-com-o-proximo.html

"The aesthetic pressure came from Mayara's family. "It was a great pressure from everyone for me to lose weight, but not from my mother and father, from the relatives around me. Every time I went to someone's house the comment was always: 'wow, how she gained weight!' The party's agenda was my weight. It was very sad because my mother, who also saw no problem with that, felt pressured ", she recalls."

Then Mayara talks about her moms weight struggles

"Mayara closely followed her mother's drama in the fight against the scales. "I saw my mother all my life taking formulas to lose weight. She was really crazy, it was despair. She only took light soda at the time. Having gone through all this, she never encouraged me to take medicine to lose weight. Because she felt it on her skin. ... At the time, she lost 30 kg with medication, but then put on 60 kg. Then she always took me to a nutritionist and an endocrinologist to try to lose weight because of the pressure that existed around us ", she says."

It was not mentioned Mayara´s age at this point, but I believe it to be her early 20´s because afterwards she described her battle with Thyroid Cancer which was after her 1st pregnancy.

Also her mom gaining 60 kg is 132 pouns.

Mayara also gives an examlpe of where she snapped back at somebody asking why she doesn´t lose some weight

"Mayara once heard a comment from an acquaintance, did not like it and did not refute. "I found the person and I had PMS, it was not a good day. The person said: 'you have such a beautiful face, why don't you lose weight?' I replied: 'you have such a big tongue, why don't you cut it?' And then the person didn’t know where they put their face in. I think people have to learn to stop giving the other person’s body a break. Why doesn’t the person ask: 'your psychological health, your mental health is okay? thing?' Our emotions say a lot about our habits. I think everything is very superficial in this concern of the fat person not being healthy."

Mayara talks about excersising 

"Another happy discovery of Mayara was the physical exercise. "I always said that I didn’t like to do physical activity, but it’s not that I didn’t like to do it, I didn’t feel comfortable in places. And then I found a gym near my home where I feel so welcomed that my pleasure in doing it physical activity and dancing has returned. It is very good to live with people who welcome me, who do not judge my body, who know that I may have a limitation or not. This made me feel alive again ", she acknowledges.

Mayara rediscovered the pleasure of exercising. "I always liked doing sports, but I wanted to come back and I wouldn't come back because of people's looks at me. Then they say that we are sloppy. I wanted those people who look at fat people in a gym or in any environment to be able to look at each other at that time to see how invasive it is. It’s very bad, we feel like the poop of the bandit’s horse ",she laments."

Mayara finishes the interview off with talking about  how she got the acting gig on verdades secretas 2

"To Mayara's delight, she passed the first stage. "They called me saying that I had been confirmed for the second part of the test and then I did a week of online casting preparation. We trained texts from the first phase of 'Secret Truths' to understand the characters. Each competing for a character So there was the final test online and they called me saying that I had passed. I heard that a lot of people took the test and I was very flattered to have been chosen. Everything was online, without leaving home for anything. The first time I met the cast was last week ", says the actress, who will have to travel to Rio to record the plot."

I really really do hope the production behing Verdades Secretas 2 will accept her huge current size and wont try and pressure her to lose weight during she show.

16 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

So a promo for this weeks episode of Beleza GG, I´ve lost track, but I think its the 12th episode of season 2, it focuses on when Mayara was filming the mosic video in november 2019.

I was wrong, that promo is from last weeks episode, this is the description for this weeks episode which is episode 13 of Beleza GG and also the season finale.

"After her days in Rio, Mayara has to decide on plastic surgery and her future as a model. Denise passes through Clóvis' sieve and is confirmed in the team. Elisa looks for an apartment in São Paulo in the hope of being able to get closer to work. Nahuane says goodbye to the family at dinner before returning to London, and Fluvia finally launches her collection with the presence of all the characters."

On 4/6/2021 at 9:15 AM, DanishFan87 said:

"Mayara once heard a comment from an acquaintance, did not like it and did not refute. "I found the person and I had PMS, it was not a good day. The person said: 'you have such a beautiful face, why don't you lose weight?' I replied: 'you have such a big tongue, why don't you cut it?' And then the person didn’t know where they put their face in. I think people have to learn to stop giving the other person’s body a break. Why doesn’t the person ask: 'your psychological health, your mental health is okay? thing?' Our emotions say a lot about our habits. I think everything is very superficial in this concern of the fat person not being healthy."

This is just amazing. I have to remember this comeback.

The following clip is from last nights season finale of Beleza GG, I read the auto translation of the and I´m not sure I understood the whole discussion.

But as far as I can tell Mayara is saying she can´t get at much underwear and bikini work as she would have liked, and the reason to say it bluntly is Mayara belly hang, then they talked plastic surgery a little bit.

Now I don´t think she got the procedure because that both belly hang and belly overall has like gotten even bigger the last year since this conversation.